Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Working Things Out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:33 pm
Aile ran one hand through her hair, taking deep breaths to calm herself. "Amelie... She's tough as nails. That woman's worked for my family since my grandfather was the head of the family, and my mother was only just entering her teenage years. She helped to raise my brother and I, so the fact that she didn't completely buy it for a second doesn't surprise me." She closed her eyes as a small smile appeared on her face for a moment, reminiscing about something. "Especially with some of my antics." Aile shook her head as the smile faded, opening her eyes once more. "And if Flare was there, that would be a... less than pleasant surprise."

"Goon. Fly gon fly?" The Flygon would point to Tristan while asking Aile something, giving her a wide smile.

"No, Tati."

"Fwy?"

"Because, no. They don't need to know." Aile would now be rubbing her temples in one hand, having a feeling she knew where this was going to go.

"Fwy?"

"Because I want as few people involved as possible. More people means-"

"Fly gon gon fly! Fly. Flyyy... fwy?"

"Tati," Aile would growl slightly, shaking her head, "I really don't want to explain myself to everyone. My issues are my own, and I really don't want to involve everyone and their grandparents." Aile would turn to face her dragon by this point, though hey eyes would flick back over to Tristan with about equal frequency as they were tuned on Tatooine. "Besides, you know that I never told anyone about my heritage, or any of this, and I'm not looking for any pity. I'll handle this on my own. I'd prefer to do this without having to cause any fights, but...." Her head would fully turn over to Tristan with that, eyeing the Pokeball in his hand.

Tatooine would just look at her with almost and annoyed look in her eyes before shaking her head and flying in front of her trainer, waving cheerily at Tristan. "Fly gon fwygon gyon!" The boy would roughly interpret that as 'We're going to meet wrench man!'

"Tatooine!"

"Gyooooon~"

Blizz would find one thing in the drawer, a large white envelope that looked like it was folded in half at one point. If he opened it and looked inside he would find about six or seven pictures of a trio of people that looked quite similar to Aile, two older and one that looked about the same age as her. The two older people was a man and a woman, presumably her parents judging by their appearance in age, and the third, another man, looked so similar to Aile you could assume they were twins almost. A more masculine twin, but still. The thing about these pictures was that the first few were taken while tghe family was out at sea, on a boat of some sort. The last few had the family in a large room, plain except for the bare amenities, and they all looked dazed and confused.

One final thing in the envelope was a short note, one that simply said-
Quote:
If you wish to keep them out of harm's way, you'll work with us once again.

Looks like Blizz found the reasoning for Aile's defection finally.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:04 pm
Espeon_Commander

It was a short note, but the message was clear as day... "She was blackmailed...but wait...'again'? Holy hell she used to be a Flare before defect-Jesus Christ, Aile, how screwed up are you?" It really came to reason that I really didn't know Aile like I thought I had. But then the question...who was being held hostage? Someone important enough to come back to luxury, apparently, at least to Aile. One answer leads to a dozen questions. At the very least though, I feel like we're closer to an answer...and perhaps I can get the better of Lysandre. Then again, wait...Lysandre was never so brazen with crap like this. Maybe a trap? I gave a nod, stashing the note in a vest pocket. Regardless what the case might be, Sub might want to know about this when I get back. I felt like there was now no reason to actually grill Aile...but then...I'm going to have to see her anyhow if she already confronted Tristen........."Tristen...crap..." I quickly ran for the door, unlocked it, pulling it wide open and dashed off in the hunt for Tristen. He said that he was going to bide time for me, but with how things were going so far, I wasn't going to buy into the fact that it was going to be a lot of time. I hope I was not taking too long in piecing the proverbial puzzle together.

Tristen was listening into the conversation between the dragon and Aile, staring in confusion for a second. It only now occurred to Tristen that at some point between the time at the Battle Chateau and now that the Flygon was no longer shadowfied. It wasn't acting aggressive by any means, in fact, it was as jovial as any other Pokemon. It was normal again. A relief, he thought. But then as the conversation continued, Tristen was paying close attention to the two, trying to see if there was going to be another slip of the tongue like back when they were giving chase to Zygarde. Then again, there was no slip...this was deliberate... "Wrench Man?" Tristen asked, confused for a second, but then it hit him.....like a wrench. "Isaac?"

Aile was going to meet Isaac? For what? Why? What...was going on here?  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:52 pm
Aile began to open her mouth like she was about to say something, but then shut it before she did, grumbling and grabbing her arm. Tatooine nodded happily and trilled, spinning around and returning to her trainer's side. She'd nudge her trainer with her head, acting all adorable as if trying to get pet. Aile, for her part grudgingly obliged. "Merde, Tati, stop acting adorable," she muttered, looking away from her Flygon as she pet her, trying to think of what to do now. The nudges kept coming, though, until Aile turned to look at Tati. The Flygon gave her a knowing look. Smiling still, but a knowing look. "Merde, Tati. For once, you can't just let me do things how my logical mind wants to act them out. You have to remind me of how my heart feels as well." Aile would pet Tatooine more vigorously now, behind the horns now. "This is why I love you, though, Tati. At least when you're not some crazed Shadow Pokemon." The woman would let out a heavy sigh and turn to Tristan again.

"Yes, Isaac. I asked him for help after you all vacated and that one... uh... That one possible noble guy showed up and attacked me? I don't even think I saw him around Snagem before I left and I don't remember if I saw him at any gatherings while I grew up. But he really hated my guts for some reason, and I can't fathom why he hated me more than you all. I don't think anyone could hate me more than that pink psychotic fur ball... Anyways! isaac was watching, and well... after all of that, I asked him to meet me in the Lumiose Badlands. There's a cave in some of the upper cliffs that Tati and I would stay the night in if our rides out there went a bit late for whatever reason, like if we started late, we lost track of time... That one happened a lot, didn't it, Tati?"

"Gyoon~"

"Anyways, I asked him to get Arkana and even gave him her Great Ball, and I was going to explain things to them both. Also for the fact that Arkana knows where the cave is at, relatively. I was also going to ask him for his help for something that should be in his area of expertise." Tatooine would perk up from all the petting she was getting, looking past Tristan with her eyes narrowing. "Tati? Is someone coming?"

Tatooine just nodded back. "Gonnn..."

Blizzard wouldn't find anyone in the halls until he came across the saim maid from back in the study, now accompanied with two male servants, each of them with a Pokeball in their hands. They were rounding a corner when Blizz came around, and they flattened themselves to the wall in an attempt to keep out of his way. "Ai! That is him! That is him!" The two men nodded and released their Pokemon from their Pokeballs, a Yanma and a Ninjask, before the lot of them began to give chase as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:10 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile began to open her mouth like she was about to say something, but then shut it before she did, grumbling and grabbing her arm. Tatooine nodded happily and trilled, spinning around and returning to her trainer's side. She'd nudge her trainer with her head, acting all adorable as if trying to get pet. Aile, for her part grudgingly obliged. "Merde, Tati, stop acting adorable," she muttered, looking away from her Flygon as she pet her, trying to think of what to do now. The nudges kept coming, though, until Aile turned to look at Tati. The Flygon gave her a knowing look. Smiling still, but a knowing look. "Merde, Tati. For once, you can't just let me do things how my logical mind wants to act them out. You have to remind me of how my heart feels as well." Aile would pet Tatooine more vigorously now, behind the horns now. "This is why I love you, though, Tati. At least when you're not some crazed Shadow Pokemon." The woman would let out a heavy sigh and turn to Tristan again.

"Yes, Isaac. I asked him for help after you all vacated and that one... uh... That one possible noble guy showed up and attacked me? I don't even think I saw him around Snagem before I left and I don't remember if I saw him at any gatherings while I grew up. But he really hated my guts for some reason, and I can't fathom why he hated me more than you all. I don't think anyone could hate me more than that pink psychotic fur ball... Anyways! isaac was watching, and well... after all of that, I asked him to meet me in the Lumiose Badlands. There's a cave in some of the upper cliffs that Tati and I would stay the night in if our rides out there went a bit late for whatever reason, like if we started late, we lost track of time... That one happened a lot, didn't it, Tati?"

"Gyoon~"

"Anyways, I asked him to get Arkana and even gave him her Great Ball, and I was going to explain things to them both. Also for the fact that Arkana knows where the cave is at, relatively. I was also going to ask him for his help for something that should be in his area of expertise." Tatooine would perk up from all the petting she was getting, looking past Tristan with her eyes narrowing. "Tati? Is someone coming?"

Tatooine just nodded back. "Gonnn..."

Blizzard wouldn't find anyone in the halls until he came across the saim maid from back in the study, now accompanied with two male servants, each of them with a Pokeball in their hands. They were rounding a corner when Blizz came around, and they flattened themselves to the wall in an attempt to keep out of his way. "Ai! That is him! That is him!" The two men nodded and released their Pokemon from their Pokeballs, a Yanma and a Ninjask, before the lot of them began to give chase as well.

As I continued rushing off down the halls, it had me wondering how far did Tristen get. I then saw the two servants make their way out of hiding and tossing out bugs in my wake. Do they REALLY know who they're trying to screw with here!? "Froslass!" I shouted, tossing out a Pokeball forward. The ball landed and out came a ghastly shriek that echoed through the hallowed halls of the manor. "Froslass! Blizzard attack!" I shouted.

The Froslass unleashed the mighty snowstorm upon its opposition, the icy storm ripping down the corridor and right to the bugs. "You're out of your league!"

Tristen eased up some himself, realizing that a fight right here wasn't going to happen. Aile looked a bit more at ease now thanks to her Flygon. It was probably a fortunate thing...while Tristen did have an proverbial ace up the sleeve against Aile should a fight had happened, he was...actually kind of glad that the fight didn't break out. But then Tristen's innocent observance came forth once again, staring at Aile in confusion. The question that had to be asked. "...Why couldn't you trust anyone to help you instead of going through all of...this...the backstabbing, the betrayal, the spy stuff...you had friends that probably would have dropped everything for you." Tristen said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:51 pm
Aile turned her attention from Tatooine when Tristan asked his question. “I, uh…” She looked down sheepishly, trying to figure out how to answer. “Well… I suppose I was just scared. I hadn’t told anyone about any of my past, and you all knew me as just Aile. None of this nobility stuff, nothing of my past. And I was content to keep it that way. I didn’t know how you all would react about this, not to mention other skeletons in my closet…” Aile would glance a look at Tatooine at that point, who looked to think for a moment, then nodded in agreement. “And I just thought to myself, ‘Why ruin a good thing?’ I didn’t even intend on making really good friends when I first got involved with you all, it was just an honest curiosity. I had spent about five years before meeting you all keeping pretty much everyone at at least a good arm's length away, if not further. I never socialized outside of what was necessary, and kept myself busy with jobs from other people.” The woman would grab her right arm and begin drumming her fingers against it, biting her lower lip slightly before continuing.

“You all got through the walls I had up for those five years, though. I hadn’t even realised I considered you all friends until probably part way through all of the Hoenn stuff. Probably at that point when I faced off against Regirock. On a side note, I’m glad that place caved in afterwards. Don’t ever want to activate a trap that somehow tries to drown you in water in the middle of a desert…” Aile shook her head and took a deep breath before continuing. “Anyways, I digress.

“After the initial events in Kalos, where they did eventually wind up identifying me as, well, myself, I thought that my family would disown me, and that I would be left alone to my own devices otherwise, as I was posing no threat to Kalos otherwise. Then I caught Regirock, and then the battle between myself, that Koffing hybrid, and our Regis happened, and that wound up betting broadcasted on TV. Probably worldwide. Either way, Lysandre and all of them found out that I had a legendary, so… yeah… I’m just rambling on, aren’t I?”

“Gon.” Tatooine nodded, now sitting on her bottom and wagging her feet back and forth.

Aile let out a huge sigh. “To try and sum it up, I hadn’t let anyone here know of my past, and I liked it like that. I enjoyed just being taken for who I was and not for any pompous titles and money or anything… Like my rank is worth much anyways…” Aile rolled her eyes before continuing. “When I found out that Flare had my family, I could either try to explain everything… and I mean /everything/, there are still things I don’t feel should be explained right here and now, and then have the bridge potentially burn right under me, or I could knowingly burn the bridge out of the fear of something happening to my family if I don’t as well as the bridge burning under me as I explained everything. We know the decision I took, and the results of said decision. Not the best, nor probably the brightest decision, but...” Aile looked down once more, biting her lower lip again. She said her piece at least, but it was eating at her to explain this to Tristan, the woman’s fingers drumming against her arm at a rapid pace. “Are we done here yet, or is there anything else that I can try to explain without needing to have a good sit down for a couple hours?”

Tatooine would perk up herself, looking past Tristan once again. This time she knew she sensed something going on, and she didn’t like what she sensed. The Flygon actually got up this time and flew past Tristan, looking both ways at the hallway intersection nearby. The Flygon was now extremely curious.

The servants running after Blizz would stop in their tracks and shield their faces after Froslass launched her Blizzard attack. The two bugs would not fare nearly as well, being blown away with the freezing wind. They would land on the ground, the cold making them extremely tired and sluggish, plus that really hurt.

“Ninjask!”

“Yanma!”

The two bugs would be recalled by their trainers, who were a bit dumbfounded by just how fast they were brought down. “Uh…”

“I must agree... “

“Fine! Find the lady then, I know the birds are around somewhere.” The men would run off while the maid whistled loudly, trying to summon the flock of birds once more. This was starting to get out of hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:48 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile turned her attention from Tatooine when Tristan asked his question. “I, uh…” She looked down sheepishly, trying to figure out how to answer. “Well… I suppose I was just scared. I hadn’t told anyone about any of my past, and you all knew me as just Aile. None of this nobility stuff, nothing of my past. And I was content to keep it that way. I didn’t know how you all would react about this, not to mention other skeletons in my closet…” Aile would glance a look at Tatooine at that point, who looked to think for a moment, then nodded in agreement. “And I just thought to myself, ‘Why ruin a good thing?’ I didn’t even intend on making really good friends when I first got involved with you all, it was just an honest curiosity. I had spent about five years before meeting you all keeping pretty much everyone at at least a good arm's length away, if not further. I never socialized outside of what was necessary, and kept myself busy with jobs from other people.” The woman would grab her right arm and begin drumming her fingers against it, biting her lower lip slightly before continuing.

“You all got through the walls I had up for those five years, though. I hadn’t even realised I considered you all friends until probably part way through all of the Hoenn stuff. Probably at that point when I faced off against Regirock. On a side note, I’m glad that place caved in afterwards. Don’t ever want to activate a trap that somehow tries to drown you in water in the middle of a desert…” Aile shook her head and took a deep breath before continuing. “Anyways, I digress.

“After the initial events in Kalos, where they did eventually wind up identifying me as, well, myself, I thought that my family would disown me, and that I would be left alone to my own devices otherwise, as I was posing no threat to Kalos otherwise. Then I caught Regirock, and then the battle between myself, that Koffing hybrid, and our Regis happened, and that wound up betting broadcasted on TV. Probably worldwide. Either way, Lysandre and all of them found out that I had a legendary, so… yeah… I’m just rambling on, aren’t I?”

“Gon.” Tatooine nodded, now sitting on her bottom and wagging her feet back and forth.

Aile let out a huge sigh. “To try and sum it up, I hadn’t let anyone here know of my past, and I liked it like that. I enjoyed just being taken for who I was and not for any pompous titles and money or anything… Like my rank is worth much anyways…” Aile rolled her eyes before continuing. “When I found out that Flare had my family, I could either try to explain everything… and I mean /everything/, there are still things I don’t feel should be explained right here and now, and then have the bridge potentially burn right under me, or I could knowingly burn the bridge out of the fear of something happening to my family if I don’t as well as the bridge burning under me as I explained everything. We know the decision I took, and the results of said decision. Not the best, nor probably the brightest decision, but...” Aile looked down once more, biting her lower lip again. She said her piece at least, but it was eating at her to explain this to Tristan, the woman’s fingers drumming against her arm at a rapid pace. “Are we done here yet, or is there anything else that I can try to explain without needing to have a good sit down for a couple hours?”

Tatooine would perk up herself, looking past Tristan once again. This time she knew she sensed something going on, and she didn’t like what she sensed. The Flygon actually got up this time and flew past Tristan, looking both ways at the hallway intersection nearby. The Flygon was now extremely curious.

The servants running after Blizz would stop in their tracks and shield their faces after Froslass launched her Blizzard attack. The two bugs would not fare nearly as well, being blown away with the freezing wind. They would land on the ground, the cold making them extremely tired and sluggish, plus that really hurt.

“Ninjask!”

“Yanma!”

The two bugs would be recalled by their trainers, who were a bit dumbfounded by just how fast they were brought down. “Uh…”

“I must agree... “

“Fine! Find the lady then, I know the birds are around somewhere.” The men would run off while the maid whistled loudly, trying to summon the flock of birds once more. This was starting to get out of hand.

Tristen would perk up hearing yelling from another part of the building while Aile was explaining herself. Apparently his father figure was having a field day trying to look for him all the while keep the heat off. Though if he was out and about and causing chaos now, Tristen thought, then perhaps they were done here.

The boy then nodded to Aile. It was summed up about as far as it was going to get. That said, the boy did realize that this world was a bit of a cruel one and there was a possibility that Aile was trying to play the kid. That said, considering how Flygon has been, he'd probably object if she did. Tristen believed Aile for the time being. Mission accomplished. He could understand why she would want to shun a history about herself. He still does that about himself on the events before he met his adoptive family and Snagem for that matter.

Tristen's SNAG would quickly ring. The kid would fight with the device, trying to get it out of his vest pocket, then fumbles with it to get it open. "Um, yea?"

"Tristen where are you? I sense you nearby but between the attendants and the Pokemon, its starting to become more and more of a mess."

"I'm done on my end. What about you?"

"Wait, done?"

"Yea, I'm going to get Xatu to get me out of here when I get out of the building. Meet back home?"

"Uh...sure...I guess if you can find yourself out of there. I'll see you back at home in a minute." Apparently the tone of Tristen caught the one on the other end of the line sort of off-guard.

The boy stashed his SNAG. "Got to go..." the kid said, rushing off without a good bye. It wasn't really with any ill will though towards Aile.

Back at the other part of the manor, if Tristen was down in getting out now, and he was able, I figure to do so as well. It kind of struck me as odd to hear the kid sound like he wasn't under any duress. Maybe he won his fight by some miracle? I don't know. Regardless, if he's on the way out, so am I. I figured the best way to get out was the way I managed to get in. I found my way back to the door where the cellar was. Once I opened the door, I gave a hard leap down, clearing the stairs, stumbling forward for a second upon landing and avoiding a few boxes with my Froslass hovering quickly behind me to keep up. I then rushed up the stairs that lead to the outside, blowing the doors open. I recalled Froslass back to her ball then tossed out another one. "Gallade!" I called out. "Express exit, HQ, now!"

With a bit of focus, Gallade would get both me and himself out of there without any further incident. Tristen in the meantime, finding his exit at a nearby window opened it up, hobbled on over then tossed out a Pokeball to reveal his Xatu. It too got him straight out of dodge.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:29 am
Aile nodded and sighed, shaking her head. So far, this had gone not nearly as planned, and by now, she didn’t have nearly as much motivation to do things. “Good luck, kid. Hopefully the two of you haven’t done too much damage…” After waiting for a couple minutes, during which Tatooine came over to Aile again, looking at her curiously, Aile could begin to hear the flapping of wings once more as well as a maid yelling. “Where? Where is- oh, my lady! I, um-”

“I know, intruders, right? Things should simmer down now. They wanted certain information more than anything. I don’t know what they’ll do with it, but they got whatever they wanted. How bad is it? Tatooine sensed something going on, but obviously you were there.”

“Um, well, my lady, there was a Blizzard, and that might have damaged a few things, but overall, everything seems to be fine.”

“And where did you encounter the other intruder?”

“He pushed me out of the main study, my lady.”

“What?!” Aile would run past the maid without waiting for any clarifications, making her way to the study. Immediately noticing that her desk was disturbed when she entered, the woman ran straight to it and began looking through it. “Let’s see… So far- Merde,” she cursed, finding that the locked drawer was no longer locked. “So, he saw these... “ Aile looked through the envelope, finding almost all the contents there. “He took just the note? Well, okay then… Did he also find this, on the off chance?...” Aile would put her hand deep into the drawer and felt around for something, nodding when something happened. “No, looks like he didn’t. Guess that works on the average person, at least. Though, I should… Yeah. I’ll give this to Isaac, then. I won’t have to keep hiding it then, at least.” She’d pull out her Snag Machine out from somewhere hidden within that drawer, or part of the desk. Aile would leave it in there when the maid appeared at the door to the study.

“Um, my lady?”

“Nothing’s been stolen. Barely any damage has been done. Don’t worry about alerting any authorities about this. Gather the birds and get them back to their roosts, then check in on Amelie. You might need to take her somewhere to get her ankle checked on, or get someone called in to look at it. But get the mess cleaned up, have Amelie looked at… yeah. Go on, please.”

“Ah, um, oui, my lady.” The maid would bow and hurry out, leaving Aile alone in the room. She grabbed the glove and folder and quickly headed to her room to gather a few more things before leaving with Tatooine, finally heading to her destination.

Arkana would be sitting with Isaac in the cave she pointed out to Isaac in the Badlands, flexing her claws. There was a small campfire started, mostly to give Isaac some light, and the Zoroark would forego any of her Illusions, deciding to stay all natural for this meetup. “So, the boss- I mean Aile, was supposed to meet us here? When- Oh, I think that might be them now, finally.” Arkana would peer through the night, squinting as the flap of wings could be heard coming closer, the Aile and Tatooine finally arriving. “About time you finally showed up. Debating on reneging on the meetup,” the fox spat, leering at the woman, “though, at least you managed to finally purify Tati.”

“I apologize, I ran into some issues at home much sooner than planned,” Aile sighed, directing Tatooine to land in the cave. “I hope you haven’t been waiting too long,” she asked, patting the Flygon before turning to Isaac with an apologetic look. “You were right sooner than I had expected.”  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:50 pm
"I did warn you," Isaac replied, as he stood up off of the rock upon which he had been sitting, "And you should have known better than to underestimate Blizzard's determination." Dusting off his pants, he fixed Aile with a stern look, "Now, do you want to explain why you asked me to drag myself all the way out here, into the middle of a desert. And for what, a chat?"  

Isaac Hawking

Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces