Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:51 am
Thump. Ah, there she was. Bjorn had been his most vulnerable with her, which apparently included not even knowing where she was - the lioness could have been an assassin had his life been worth more than a blade of grass.

"Well, when it all comes out like this, nothing. Nothing is stopping me from joining a warband again - not a damned thing." Anger had begun to bubble to the surface, he'd allowed himself to feel like garbage for so long that he had lost sight of his own goals. Recalling Zsaria in his memory she had been a lot like Zjarri was now - perhaps he had named Zjarri in a way of remembering. It was also a daily reminder that the cubs weren't Zsaria's.

Bjorn grunted, trying to force aside his emotions as he once was able - now it didn't seem possible.

"I wouldn't even know where to begin again."

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:55 am
Oh, really? After all this time the lion wasn't capable of a little problem solving?

She closed the gap between them and lifted her paw to place it firmly on his nose. It would be enough pressure to push it down so that he was looking at her properly, and so that he could take note of the slight disappointment on her face. She had been confident he would have been able to work it out for himself, but it appeared sometimes there were those who couldn't see the wood for the trees.

"Generally in these cases," she replied. "You start from the beginning," she pointed out.

In essence he had been away for so long that he was green, but even he should have recalled how he first approached the captains and received his first Viking.

"I'd imagine that would be the best approach."

Mysses Greenie

Epine de Rose

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:18 am
Bjorn huffed through his nose beneath her paw. His blue eyes met green and he suddenly felt very small and yet his might/confidence had returned. "You're absolutely right." He said, albeit a little muffled. "Fortunately you had me up at a ungodly hour to discuss my life - thanks - and so I should have plenty of time to find a band." perhaps he could talk to his daughter, maybe... but she'd be out for sometime with her cubs.

Oh my.. he was a Grandfather. This whole conversation suddenly meant that much more. His eyes lit up, brightly as he peered into the green ones staring back. "I'll find something, and quick." Finally a large blue paw lifted to push away the one rested on his nose. "I have grandcubs that'll be looking to their family for role models and I can't be the one to fail them." The pride she'd have likely seen was shining now as though it had never faded.

Bjorn stood with renewed enthusiasm and began to leave - figuring she meant for him to find it now, which he wouldn't argue. Then he recalled - through all of his antics and her 'kindness' they hadn't really had the chance to.. "My name is Bjorn by the way." .. introductions hadn't always been his forte often having forgotten his own name in his drunken stupors. Today he found clarity thanks to a verbal bop of the head - along with some instrumental music to forever play in the back of his mind should he fall off the wagon again.

"Hopefully I'll see you around.. ?"

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:24 am
"Highly likely, I do live here after all," Dione raised a brow and offered her paw in a half wave. If he'd thought she was going to be sentimental now he had found his spark he had another thing coming. She was going to continue being a smartass and that was that, honestly if she wasn't then her brother probably would have expressed concern at her sudden change in disposition.

"Though perhaps not at a revelry," she pointed out.

Should she give him her name though? There was something to be said for an air of mystery but she wasn't a young girl anymore and to do something like that would be considered childish.

"And it's Dione," she offered at last. "Try not to let your new charges down," she finished and with that, she gave a nod and wandered off into the mists. She might as well collect a number of materials from up here now that she'd arrived, no use wasting the opportunity while it was here!

Mysses Greenie

Epine de Rose

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas