Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Spirit Day] Chills by the Thread Count Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Party
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris and Nira

Blending in with the others on the dance floor, Silvano was genuinely having a good time for once. He had quickly forgotten why he was ever upset in the first place which had been his main reason for coming to the Halloween party to begin with. Feeling pretty confident in himself, Silvano's gaze turned to the others at the side of the room as he stopped dancing. It seemed as though the room had become even more filled with people than when he had last checked. Although that thought alone was somewhat intimidating, at least gave him some more options when it came to picking someone to perhaps dance with.

Shifting his gaze around the room, Silvano soon spotted someone familiar, wearing a green and red dress that he distinctly remembered. It was Iris, and the mere sight of her confounded him. What was she doing here? Wasn't she busy getting lost in the mansion? Maybe she was done with it? Perhaps she would also be willing to speak to him now? Though interestingly, she wasn't alone. There appeared to be a girl in a white dress-like uniform standing beside her. For some reason she seemed really familiar to Silvano but he couldn't initially tell how since her costume sort of disguised her. Curiosity getting the better of him, Silvano decided to head on over to the two girls.

"Iris, what are you doing here?" Silvano initially asked his green-haired friend upon stopping in front of her table she was seated at. "Maybe now you'll be willing to speak to me." He then added indignantly before shifting his attention to the girl beside her. Studying her face a moment, it quickly dawned on him who she was. "Nira... is that you?" He asked, his voice sounding incredulous. "I haven't seen you in a long time. I missed you." He admitted openly, giving the light-haired girl a warm smile. "We really need to catch up with each other sometime, but for now, how about we enjoy this party." Falling silent for a moment, Silvano then looked at both girl for a moment, lost in thought. "I'm thinking of heading back out onto the dance floor, would either of you like to join me?" Inwardly, Silvano knew that both girls were probably a little shy to dance, but he figured he'd ask then anyway. Maybe they'd be willing to if it was with him.

Turning his back to them, Silvano then began to make his way back to the dance floor, hopefully one or both girl would follow.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Minor cuts (claw mark scratch) healing on side of face. Some bruises on arms and legs.
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Amicable
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : Absol costume

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 22
                                                            Nature: Adamant
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Held Item: None
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Air Cutter

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            Level: 6
                                                            Nature: Hasty
                                                            Experience: 0/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Scratch
                                                                ► Leer
                                                                ► Taunt
                                                                ► - - - -

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x0
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:07 am
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Super Responsible/Curious Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Festival Grounds OOC:Cofagrigus: Best Guard Ever
Inventory

Ramona was thankful that Lilith smirked at her little attempt at humor. Sometimes her sense of humor didn't ring with everyone, in fact it reflected well with her speciality in mischievous ghost pokemon. She glanced around and noticed Lilith's bag and leaned in to ask, "Did you by any chance find Iris Haruno?" She was so excited for Iris to get that copy she couldn't just wait to see the green haired girl herself again. She was honestly surprised when Lilith said she was being kept anything but boredom, where was Antonio? Had things between gotten worse after the little incident? Did she kick him to the curb? She felt a sense of guilt, if that had happened to them because of a little mistake like this- well it sucked. She sunk her head and grumbled, "Lilith...I know I said I would speak with you later but...well I'm not that patient of a woman,” she brought her head back up, a frown on her face and puzzled brow, "Antonio, I'm sorry for what happened. At first I was so pissed off at him for being such an idiot making that kind of mistake, but then...well I realized I wasn't wondering about how you were feeling. I know you're together and I completely respect that- I just hope that we could begin to try and be friends- after all we are colleagues right? Also I...don't have a lot of adult friends I seem to get along better with the elderly or children...?" In moment of apology she noticed a rather large ammount of the students walking back into the festival from, where she could guess at least, the haunted house that was put up, "Oh it looks like the students really enjoyed the haunted manor- such an interesting addition to the festival..."

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:25 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mitus had popped his little head out of Niara's bag while she sat with iris and had their drinks. He looked around feeling the joy and excitement of everyone enjoying themselves. Niara saw him appear and smiled before reaching into another pocket of the bag and handing her little one a snack of pokemon food before the one dressed as an Absol approached. She felt a little nervous about his approach and listened to him talk to Iris, mentioning something about being willing to talk to him again. But when he looked at and recognized Niara, she took a closer look at him to realize it was Tony! With a light blush, she nodded at his idea of catching up again. I missed you too... And ya, we really should. I would like that. She gave her own warm smile to her oldest friend after she spoke.

When he mentioned he was going out to the dance floor and asked if they'd join him, Niara nodded and made sure Mitus was secured in his pokeball with his snack before going to put her bag in a safe location. She then went back out to the dance floor after Silvano to join him in dancing. Like Silvano, she was more used to the slow formal dances she had grown up learning. But that didn't mean she couldn't have her own dances of fun, especially when her mother had some fun music going at home and they both wanted to enjoy themselves. So when they got to the dance floor, Niara began dancing to enjoy the music that was playing, looking at Silvano and watching him dance with a happy smile.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: A little nervous
Attire: See picture
OOC: Dancing! Yay!

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
: Charizard : The Spooky Mansion> Party Grounds : Flare, Jung-Su and C, Marco and his Charmander, Marcus and his Ekans : xxx

"My scarf?" The girl looked at the reason why she recklessly picked a fight with a wild Pokemon and then to Marcus. The scarf was pretty ragged and torn, but she thought it to be still usable. 'Gotta think of the bright side of this...' Crying about it wasn't going to change what happened and besides... The rips looked like it kind of added character to it, maybe? "It's okay, I guess... Better than it being torn to pieces..." She answered Marcus with a sad, awkward chuckle with one hand gripping at the scarf tightly and her free hand rubbing the back of her head in an attempt to hide her sadness. Just before falling to sleep, Tera had heard someone call her name as well as felt being shaken and face poked. As much as she wanted to respond, she was already off to dreamland. Weird that she was feeling so sleepy since she had some great shut eye yesterday. But what was even weirder was the dream she had...

Tera had taken the hand of something... or rather someone? She really couldn't tell since she didn't recognize the figure, but whatever it was had lead her into a pretty outdoor area in the fores and at the end there was a large body of water waiting for them. And then entity began to speak with her soothing, beautiful voice, something that relaxed the girl. The sudden change in intensity had taken Tera by surprise, after being lead to the water, everything around her faded to black. What took her even more by surprise was the vivid red hair in the darkness and the voice that told her not to forget. Before she could make any sense of what was happening, it ended...

The Charizard house girl had once again heard someone call her name(Marco). "Mmm... No... So dark..." She said, not bothering to even attempt opening her eyes as she snuggled for warmth in an attempt to fully get back to sleep. The girl had a strange habit of trying to get back to sleep whenever she had a bad dream in an attempt to try to change what had happened in the dream. She hated waking up on a bad note after all. That soon changed when her Charmander screamed at her sleeping girl's face. Usually, if all of her multiple alarms somehow didn't wake her up, Flare's cries would do the job. Unlike Hoppu, Flare would rarely speak up unless it was an emergency. The girl immediately shot up standing when she heard her Charmander. "Ahhh! Where's the fire!? I'm gon' be late again!?" As she wiped away the grogginess from her eyes and stretched, she took notice of the people around her, completely forgetting the setting. "Ehhh, what the-!? Marcus? Marco? And Jung too? Whacha guys doin' in ma room?" Of course it took her a while to notice where she was, but when she did... "Ohhh! My bad! Sorry fer sleepin' on ya! Ahahahaha!" She continued with a tiny tint of pink in her cheeks that deepened with time, as she realized her mistake and attempted to mask her embarrassment with another awkward laugh. And she realized much later that she had been holding on to something she hadn't had or seen before too.

Soon after all this went down did a bright flash of light, blinding her temporarily. When her sight came back, she realized that they were no longer in the mansion. Too taken aback by this event to openly question what had happened, the girl, fully awake and mobile, motioned for the three other trainers and their Pokemon to head back, remembering that there was a mention of party happening somewhere. Whether they followed her or not, the girl started walking, not wanting to stay to find out what or who had brought them out.

As she walked to the party grounds, she thought back to when she fell asleep... What she just witnessed felt so real to her... But it had to be a dream, right? Maybe it was because of the food she ate this morning? 'Welp... Neva gonna eat three servings of miso soup and fish before heading to bed...'

=====

When Tera had made it to the party, the girl zipped to the punch bowl to get some much needed hydration. She was thirsty from all the screaming she had been doing! Looking around, she saw many students looking awesome in their costumes! Even some of the Pokemon had costumes too! Looking at Flare, she saw a little bit of envy in the fire lizard Pokemon's eyes which gave Tera and idea. The girl grabbed the helmet she had been wearing and had placed it on top of her fire type Pokemon. The helmet was a lot larger than Flare's head which made the Pokemon prop it up so that she could see her trainer. "Here, it's not much but now yer dressed up as an explora too!" She said to Flare with a grin before she continued. "Promise I'll get ya guys some costumes next year!" She mentioned Hoppu as well despite him being in his Pokeball since she didn't want to exclude him in all the fun.

[[I'm really sorry for keeping you guys hanging! RL stuff just kept pilling up >.<;;]]
                                                            [[Please tell me if I missed anything and I'll edit it accordingly!]]
                                                            [[Edited]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
                                                            User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
                                                            User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport│

⋅ Inventory ⋅
                                                            User Image PokeGear║ User ImageRare Candy x 9║LottoTickets x 6║User Image Pokeball x 1 ║
                                                            User Image Venasaur Plushie Doll x 1║User Image Kingdra Plushie x 1║User Image Charizard Plushie x 2║User Image Darumaka Plushie Doll x 1║
                                                            User Image Chesto Berry x 2║User Image Pecha Berry x 2║User Image Persim Berry x 2║User Image Rawst Berry x 2║
                                                            User Image Wepear Berry x 1║User Image Aspear Berry x 1║User Image Cherri Berry x 2║User Image Lum Berry x 1║
                                                            Ballerina Ormanent x 1

A Voided Bear

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageWHERE: Chills by the Thread Count, Part Grounds WITH WHO: K.Y. and Luchadoris

Parties weren't exactly events that Takahiro could say that he enjoyed, let alone costume parties and yet here he was... at a costume party. Now why would he be here? It wasn't like he was obligated to come here; the three faculty members who volunteered were already more than enough to chaperone the students present. And it wasn't like he was on good terms with any of his colleagues or students either, not to say that he was on any bad terms, but... Well, we'd have to rewind a few hours earlier... The man was still in bed as he heard his PokeGear beep. Curious, his Pokemon approached the device, wondering what was happening. As soon as he heard the PokeGear beep followed by a sudden crowd consisting of KY and Lucha around him urging him to get out of bed, he had a sinking suspicion that the day was not going to go his way. He had done well to hide this until now... It wasn't as if his Pokemon could read, but they certainly understood what the pictures of pumpkins, ghosts and ghouls and humans dressed as Pokemon meant; a party or at the very least an event of sorts! He knew that arguing with them on this matter would not end well for him, knowing that I'd be easier on all parties involved(but mostly himself) if he just went along with their whims when it came to events such as these. He hated how he had a soft spot for his Pokemon. Sadly for him, this was the easy part of the day. He now had to go shopping... There was no way that his pushy Pokemon would let him dress up in his normal attire in peace and he didn't own anything as flashy as a costume, so he had to purchase one. Hours of chuckle inducing events by trying multiple costumes in Lamia later, he had found one that both he and his Pokemon would agree on... With limited time to spare, the man had to make back to Origen in a hurry. And now that brings us back to the present~

"Okay... Now that we're here. Ground rules." He paused, making sure that his two notorious troublemakers were listening. "Don't break anything. Don't climb anything. And do not, I repeat, do not bother the people here, am I clear?" Everything he just mentioned was common sense, but these two always had a knack of conveniently forgetting for the sake of their own amusement what he had just told them. As soon as he let them go, he immediately pinched the bridge of his nose, already regretting letting them go off on their own. 'Thank Arceus they stopped suggesting the Sylveon costume...' He thought to himself of this little victory, bringing him to heavily sigh. "I need a drink..." Shame that they didn't provide alcohol. In search for something refreshing, he noticed that a flood of students made their entrance, prompting him to believe that the event in the haunted mansion had ended. 'Maybe this event will end soon as well...' He could only hope...

⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Kong ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Adamant║LVL 50║ABILITY: Truant ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Rest│Slack Off│Hammer Arm│Yawn
User Image K.Y. ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Modest║LVL 45║ABILITY: Oblivious ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Calm Mind│Slack Off│Psychic│Scald
User Image Luchadoris ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Jolly║LVL 50║ABILITY: Mold Breaker ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Acrobatics│High Jump Kick│Sky Attack│Roost

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing:
Feeling: calm
Company: Tera. Eve ( nearby) other students.
Pokemon out : squeeze the ekans

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:9
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Experience:0
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

"Doww no" Marcus said when Tera showed him her scarf. He could tell she was pretty upset about it even though she tried to hide it. Pressing his lips together in thought Marcus thought of how he could help.
"I bet someone in the coordination club can help ya fix it" he said, trying to cheer her up "I got some thread..or maybe we can get a sewing kit" he was gonna help her fix up that scarf that much he was sure of.

"Aaare you...okay now?"
he asked eyeing Tera after they had arrived at the party. He knew it was probably a pokemon tha had put her to sleep ( though the more he thought about it the more he thought he should have freaked out more...what if it hadn't been a pokemon? And he didn't want Tera to think he didn't care about her.)
Besides the hypno had really gotten to him, so even if it was just a pokemon it could have still been bad.
"I got put in trance by a hypno when I first got there it was...it was really weird" he volunteered. Maybe if she knew he had also had the mansion get to him she wouldn't feel too bad about it.
The hypno had really been something. Marcus had had to listen to his parents screaming and Ray crying out without having any way to stop it, or get to him. With no way to help.
Speaking of Ray where was the dude?
He wound up going along with Tera to the punch bowl, mostly because he was also thirsty. And hungry. He grabbed a drink as well as a plate of the different foods offere. Taking an experimental sip before turning to Tera "wonder what's in it" he said . He could taste fruit..things, but nothing discernable.
Out of the corner of his eye he saw Eve and waved over to her, motioning for her to come over. He really hadn't spent any time with her recently. Maybe he could fix that. They'd definetily see each other at the research club.
She was dancing, Marcus entertained the thought that maybe he could join her.

"I like your custome"
he said to Tera, feeling again, kind of self concious about the kigu he was wearing. Did it count as a custome? It certainly wasn't as good as the others. "Um..what are you dressed as? A flygon?"
She kind of looked like a Flygon.

OutOfChillComments:
Word Count:

► TEXTS

To Ray Hey where you at?...you got Valiant with ya rigth?.
To Eve Guess what?! Ashley wants to join the research club! cat_biggrin
User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1 pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦13 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

murruelecreuset
]

X Kaos X

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:45 pm
Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio entered the party that had been set up early in the morning for the students. The whole place was decorated and there was snacks everywhere for the children; sugary snacks. If there was any downside to this party it would be all the sugar-rushed students, but that's why the teachers were here. All the adults present had one very important job: keep the students safe. Basically they would be watching out for them especially since there were cameramen all over the party. Of course they were strictly told that they could not interfere with the party nor ask any of the students to pose for them. They were supposed to discrete and take photos that would not make the students uncomfortable. This was a very important detail and Antonio would make sure it was followed.

The reason the giant substitute teacher took so long to arrive was because he was having some trouble finding a proper costume. Picking an outfit for Spirit Day was not his forte and without Lilith's help he was very much lost in trying to come up with a decent looking outfit. Its not like he relied on her to be dressed, but there was nothing like getting a second opinion from a Coordinator Master like her. He was quite excited to see her especially since she had felt distant over the last couple of weeks. Their work kept them busy, but not usually so much that they would not meet on a daily basis. The meetings they used to have were reduced by more than half and he was sure that it was not from lack of trying. He always offered, but somehow something always ended up getting in the way. If he was a man in love then perhaps he would say that he missed her.

"Apparently we're not even going out," Antonio complained to himself realizing how sad that comment had sounded. He knew that Lilith was no easy woman and she would not just fall for his usual charm. However, he felt that there was something more because they clearly enjoyed each other's company. Yet she always made sure to draw the line especially when he got too intimate or mentioned the words "going out." Did she really only want him for his body? He chuckled, but there was not much laugh in there. Eventually his eyes caught the sight of two pretty teachers talking with each other wearing some pretty cool costumes. Even with a costume, he could immediately recognize Lilith and as he approached the ladies he couldn't help, but overhear his name. "Are we talking about me? I'm honored to be included in a conversation between two attractive women." Antonio teased as he approached them. Lilith was facing him so she would know that he was there, but Ramona's back was facing him so perhaps she would not be so aware of his appearance.

==========

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Silvano felt elated when Niara quickly recognized him, much like he had her. Being one of his childhood friends, it was hard not to. The shape of her face and colour of her eyes and hair was practically etched into his memory. Her soft voice was equally as memorable to him, and had he heard her speak he would have known who she was before anything else about her could tip him off. Upon suggesting they catch up with one another sometime, he noticed the slight change in hue in his friend's face. Admittedly, it was cute whenever she blushed, but inwardly he had hoped it wasn't because he had embarrassed her in front of Iris. "I look forward to it." Silvano answered Niara, figuring they'd have a chance to speak sometime after the Halloween event.

After asking the two girl if either of them would be willing to dance with him, he was surprised to see Niara agree. He had thought Niara would have been too shy, but maybe it was the prospect of getting to dance with an old friend that spurred her onward. Unsure if Iris was going to join them, Silvano waited a moment for Niara to organize her things and put her little Psychic-Type someplace safe. He then allowed Niara to follow him onto the dance floor. Much to his surprise, he didn't have to encourage his soft spoken friend to get dancing, she was already getting into. Smiling warmly back at her, Silvano began to match his movements with Niara's, keeping up with her surprisingly well. He could recall times when he and Niara had hung out when they were younger and had been made to dance more slowly together. Despite that the music and dancing was much more faster this time, it still reminded him of that time back then.

"You're really good at this." Silvano complimented Niara, raising his voice so that she could hear him over the music. "You might be even better at this than me." He then added with a laugh as he continued to move to the beat. Once again, he was finding himself more at ease as he was genuinely enjoying dancing with Niara.

"私の野望...?
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Minor cuts (claw mark scratch) healing on side of face. Some bruises on arms and legs.

✗ OOC : Sorry about the lame post ><: I have to run to work.

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Air Cutter

Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            Move Set:

► Scratch
                                                                ► Leer
                                                                ► Taunt
                                                                ► - - - -

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x0
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:07 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was suprised when she was greeted by Lillith. Looking at the woman, it was a good thing that teachers weren't in the costume contest otherwise she would win hands down in all the categories she had to vote for. "Hi Ms. Ezra..." Iris greeted the woman meekly. Iris was surprised when she said that she had something for her from Ramona. "Ms.Floros..." Iris opened her hands and grabbed the magazine. As Lillith left, Iris looked down and nearly fell out of her seat. She was on the cover of the magazine. Her face was there and her pokemon. Iris opened the magazine and turned pink as more of her photos were there. It was overloading as she put the magazine in her bag. "I need a drink of punch again...." Iris said as she pulled off her wig but put back on the feelers headband as she walked to the drink table.

Iris was sipping her drink when she was bumped into. Iris was about to apologize to the person even though she was the one standing still when it happened. Instead, her expression was that of glad when she realized it was Niara greeting her. "Niara!" Iris chriped as she walked the girl back to where she was sitting. Niara was apologizing for missing her when they got their costumes. "It's okay." Iris said, "I'm just really glad you're here. The mansion was so scary... and so much happened. Even this really weird dream that wasn't a dream."

Iris looked at Niara who was looking at the people dancing. Niara was looking at someone and smiling, making Iris wonder who it was she was looking at. Iris looked in the same direction and realized that it was Silvano and he was dancing... "He's dancing?!" Iris said in a hushed and surprised tone.

She was sure that he couldn't hear her but it seemed that he has seen her and Niara. He decided to approach them. "Hi Antonio," she said meekly. She remembered that she hadn't seen him since she got hypnotized and found Zoey. She decided to use his full name since she knew she heard him say she could use it.

She visibly flinched when he asked her what she was doing here before saying that maybe now she would be willing to talk to him. Did something happen to between them when she got hypnotized?! She looked dejected from the way that he sounded. He sounded mad at her...

If her feelers were real, they would be drooped down. Then she was confused at him now asking if they wanted to dance. Before Iris could say anything, Niara was nodding her head and walking to dance with him. Iris followed behind them. She was starting feel like how she did when she had lunch with Marco and Tera before she ran off. But why... she didn't do anything wrong did she..so why did she feel like she did...

She stopped in front of Silvano and Niara...she didn't want to ruin the fun...

Zoey looked at Iris as did Bebe and Ling. Zoey had decided that she didn't like that face Iris was making. She liked the smile she gave when they decided to be friends. Zoey decided to do something about it. Zoey turned into Iris and took her hands like she did at the mansion and just tried to copy with the other kids were doing.

Iris was taken by surprise as her pokemon decided to just move and dance around her. You guys...Iris thought, happy at the attempt her pokemon were making. Nonetheless, she turned to look at Silvano. "What did I do?" she asked. "Antonio, what did I do?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 14
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Level: 11
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fake Tears | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company: zorua
Mood:
Attire: floette costume
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
Lady Niara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:35 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
:: COSTUME CONTEST WINNERS ::
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With 15 entries the votes were counted our winners have been revealed! Such a tight race there were even a few ties! Congratulations to our winners and don't forget to grab your prizes!

The winner(s) of the Coolest Category are:
User Image User Image

Hitsukei
Silvano has received the User Image and User Image

DJ Double B
Ava has received the User Image and User Image

The winner of the Cutest Category is:
User Image
murruelecreuset
Evelyn has received the User Image and User Image

The winner of the Toughest Category is:
User Image
SpazzticPanda1311
Ray has received the User Image and User Image

The winner(s) of the Cleverest Catergory are:
User Image User Image
A Voided Bear
Jung-Su has received the User Image and User Image

Prairiefox
Koru has received the User Image and User Image

The winner of the Beautiful Catergory is:
User Image
Hope the Kind
Alana has received the User Image and User Image

[Please note that the accessory prizes given for pokemon to wear DO NOT AFFECT BATTLES. I.E. A Pokemon that's wearing a scarf cannot use the scarf against an opponent in battle.]  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:39 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Iris?" Lillith asked. "Yea I saw her...I gave her the magazine and everything. I'm sure she'll be looking for you with her reaction soon enough." Lillith chuckled. Lillith looked at Ramona as she sunk her head and started to speak. Lillith tilted her head but listened to the woman intently. It seemed like the events of the party at the festival still bothered as she was now apolgizing to Lillith. She ended her speech by asking for them to be friends before making mention of the manor that was the attention today.

Lillith grinned. "You two are deaf I swear..." she replied with a smooth and amused voice before tipping Ramona's hat further down. "Sweetheart, you take me for one of the kids if you think that I'm still holding a grudge." Lillith chuckled. "I know about already it was an accident. I heard the apology from Antonio enough times." Lillith shrugged. "I cooled off and Antonio has been trying to make it up. As for us being friends..."

Lillith gave a little pout, her sleeve in front of her lips.. "I thought we already were...."

Lillith looked at the students that came in an influx. "Oh yea the manor..uh what manor.... Did you and the other teachers work on it? I didn't even know there was space to set up a mock manor on campus..." Lillith laughed. "But from what I have been hearing, it's been fun."

As Lillith was saying that, she heard the comment from a new source of a voice asking if they were talking about him. She knew the voice as she sighed and placed her hands on her hips. "Were your ears burning finally or did they turn into bacon hours ago." She said, "I've been looking for you."

Since he was approaching from behind Ramona, only Lillith seem to see him.

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:24 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara really was enjoying herself as she danced so happily on the dance floor with her oldest friend. Music was one of the few things that ever brought her out of her shell. Probably the only other thing was her being with her friends which, up until her arrival here at Ordell, has only ever been family, Tony and the servants of the family estate. But coming to this school really helped her come out of her shell a little bit more. Besides, dancing with her mother was quite enjoyable at home. She didn't see why she couldn't enjoy dancing here at a party! Thanks! Niara gave another blush at his compliment that she might be better than him. I don't know about better. But I do know I'm enjoying myself!

What she hadn't expected was Iris to appear to Tony and ask him something serious. She saw another Iris dancing nearby, but Niara was wondering more why Iris was questioning Tony and what happened that led to it. It didn't seem normal and it led to Niara becoming concerned for her friend. So Niara reached over and took Iris's hand and started dancing with the girl. Dance with us, Iris! We're supposed to have fun! She gave a happy and friendly smile to Iris as she danced, trying to get the other girl to join in on the fun and enjoy herself with them.

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: A little nervous
Attire: See picture
OOC: Dancing! Yay!

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

When Silvano had first approached Iris and Niara, he had heard Iris greet him with his first name, but decided against saying anything to her since Niara was there and he didn't much want to make a scene in front of her. Had his old friend not have been there, he might have told Iris not to call him Antonio -- all because of a little misunderstanding.

Upon heading to the dance floor with Niara, Silvano was glad to see that Iris had followed them. Even though he was kind of upset at her, she was still good friend, despite what he wanted to think. A part of him did feel guilty for having made her look so dismayed.

Having shifted his attention back to Niara, Silvano couldn't help but shrug his shoulders and laugh a little at her answer to him. In his mind, she seemed to be a better dance than him. "At least we're having a good time. That's what really matters." He mused, feeling more at ease knowing that Niara was really enjoying herself. Turning his attention back to Iris, Silvano couldn't help but give a double take when he noticed that there was suddenly two Iris', one attempting to make the other one (without a fluffy tail) dance with her. Silvano couldn't help but look at the odd duo, with a confused look on his face. Though, his look was short lived when Iris decided to speak to him.

Silvano froze in silence for a moment when she asked him outright what she did to him. He could hardly believe her words. It sounded like she genuinely didn't know what she had done to upset him. "Iris..." Silvano hesitantly began to speak. He once again felt agitated that she had decided to use his first name again. "Iris... back at the mansion... you hurt my feelings by choosing to ignore me before abandoning me. What am I suppose to think?" He answered truthfully. "I don't know why you want to call me Antiono after doing that to me." Falling silent, Silvano decided against saying anything more. He didn't much want to create drama, so he figured he'd leave it at that. He was thankful Niara had decided to step in at that point, as she tried to cheer their friend up.

"私の野望...?
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ OOC : ><;;;

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Air Cutter

Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            Move Set:

► Scratch
                                                                ► Leer
                                                                ► Taunt
                                                                ► - - - -

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x0
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:23 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked at Silvano as she waited for answer as to why he was talking to her they way that he was. She needed to know. Even if ruined their fun, she needed to know before the night was over. Niara seemed to sense the tension that was brew between the two of them as she took Iris by her hands and tried to get Iris to dance with her. Iris wasn't upset with Niara so she danced with the girl as much as she could will getting an answer from Silvano.

It seemed that calling him Antonio definitely got his attention as he answered her. She listened as she danced, hearing that she hurt his feeling at the mansion when she ignored him and abandoned him before asking why she was calling Antonio after that. "I didn't abandon you or ignore you..." Iris said as she turned her head to look at him but still moved her body. Hearing what was going on, the Iris clone got closer.

Iris stopped dancing with Niara and turned her attention to Silvano taking his hands. Her face was a little pink but this time because she was about to dance the same way from the festival. This way he couldn't move away from her and she would be dancing to make Niara not be sad the way she was. "I got hypnotized for like the third time..." Iris explained as she started to salsa dance with Silvano, holding his hand tightly. "I heard you... and I wanted to answer you but I couldn't. I heard you said I was your close friend but my body didn't listened me and it was scary because it was I was sleeping and awake at the same time and then you and everything else gone."

She was spinning him around clumsily due to her inexperience and height difference but the point got across. "And then I ended up in a forest where trees tried to eat me before a shinigami used a sword to save me. Then it told me..."

She tried to avoid stepping on his toes. "To take care of pokemon with an item. That pokemon there." Iris made Silvano turn in a way that made him face the clone Iris who turned back into the blue haired Zorua. "That's Zoey by the way. She helped me get out of the mansion because I was lost and alone." The two was back together as she led them in the dance. "I looked for you but you were gone and now I find you here."

She tried to dip him but again... inexperience and height made it more comical than serious. However, the look she was giving him was serious and almost teary eyed. "I sorry but I called you Antonio because I thought I was your friend... am I not?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Level: 11
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fake Tears | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company: zorua
Mood:
Attire: floette costume
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
Lady Niara

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:53 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Super Responsible/Curious Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Festival Grounds OOC:Cofagrigus: Best Guard Ever
Inventory

Ramona couldn't believe how calm Lilith was compared to herself. The woman had apparently already forgiven both of them without a second call- but she felt shocked when she said she had considered each other friends already. It finally snapped in Ramona's head- she was acting like a teenager. Yes, when it had happened she felt like an embarrassed high schooler, but she had not realized that she was acting that way this whole time. She felt ashamed of her immaturity and only admired Lilith's grace even more. Usually she would be reasonable with events in her life, but being at this school, around all of this wonderful people- she felt so out of place. She had only begun teaching- a jump at a chance- but here she was already part of the Ordell family and she was too blinded by her unknowing nerves to see it. Feeling so touched brought small gleam of tears to her eyes. She quickly flicked them away and smiled, taking Lilith's hand in a shake, "Well I guess you're friends with a child then!" It felt good to get it all out and smoothed over so easily. Women she usually worked with were a lot more under-handed and competitive, not saying Lilith didn't have her own competitive spirit.

They started talking normally to each other, beginning fresh since the night was so festive. Lilith agreed that the manor was a fun addition, but Ramona became a little...blank when she asked what manor exactly. She didn't seem to know about it's construction, well in truth neither did Ramona,
"...no I thought it was done by the school board...I actually caught a glimpse earlier when I caught those cameramen there was a maid outside letting the children in,” she spoke of the volunteer running the manor, but come to think of it more she didn't recognize the woman. She mulled it over in her head and wasn't aware of the male voice coming up to the women. She heard Lilith say something about bacon, "Hm? Bacon what ar- OH SNOT-!" she turned wondering about Lilith's words on bacon and a shadowed figure was standing right at her side (Cofagrigus lingered on her other side) and without a hesitation her instincts of protection kicked in and she released a flipped punch into the man's face. Only in the moment of impact that Ramona discover it was Tony. Ramona gushed embarrassed, holding her hands on the sides of her face, "Oh sweet Acreus I am so sorry are you okay?! Cofagrigus why didn't you stop me!?" Cofagrigus simply snickered. He remembered the human so he didn't mind what just happened. She felt so awful, but a little bit of her had wanted to hit the man so maybe this was fulfilling her inner desire. She felt oddly calm and re-spirited, " I'll fetch you some ice!" She ran towards the concession and started scooping up ice with a cup. While doing so noticed a Hawlucha walking about and the only one she knew with one was the man standing not to far away- Takahiro. She was surprised by his costume, but in the good way. She approached him with the icy cup in her hands, "Takahiro-chan hello! Good to see you joining the festivities with your pokemon! You have an amazing costume makes you look really tough," she pointed to the other faculty, aka Lilith and Tony, "I'm getting some ice for Mr Reyes there was....uh a little mishap...would you care to join us?"

--------

With that little commotion between staff over both students, pokemon and faculty enjoyed socializing with each other, but more importantly the teachers were able to watch the results of the costume contest for the students. Ramona was quick to whip out her camera for some photos of all of them. Another crop for a magazine spread no doubt. She even took a few silly shots with the teachers. Even handing the camera to one another it was wonderful fun- but something was caught in the lens.
User Image
Ramona brought the camera down. Through the lens she saw Officer Jenny walking up to the grounds with a few other officers. They approached the faculty, Jenny stepping closer with a paper in her hands, "Ramona Floros I presume? We're from the LDPD and we have a warrant to take you in for questioning." Ramona froze. What was happening? They having fun tonight then suddenly the cops want to take her away? She scowled but tried to keep calm,
"And may I ask WHY Officer Jenny?" Jenny put her arm down and folded the paper back into her pocket, "For relations to the robberies in the Lamia District Museum and other related cases. Just need to take you in for a few questions no need to make this difficult. If you could please hand over your pokemon as well." She looked up and Cofagrigus was snarling at the officers, making them feel uneasy. It was feeling very protective now it could feel Ramona's uneasiness. Ramona looked it straight in the eyes and pulled out it's pokeball, shocking it as it returned, "I'll be okay..." She gave the pokeballs to one of the officers who placed them a in a vanilla envelop, "Very well let's go..." She looked back to the faculty, ones that she had only now wanted so dseperately to be with, and the students having fun without a care- a smile spread across her face. It was enough as she walked to the patrol boats by the station...waiting to be taken somewhere she wasn't prepared to be...

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out