Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:55 pm
User Image

This lioness is Lillith. Liullith is a Nat in the Aegnor'hini - a thing. This is because she and her sister attacked and attempted the murder and cannibalizing of two demons. Easily said, they lost, and were taken as Nat-- the worst of the worst in-pride.

Recently, Lillith managed to catch a rogue, have a little fun, and, well.... It's unknown if the male escaped alive with her hatred of males and penchant for considering them a meal, but it is VERY obvious to the pride she's with cubs.

Easily put, she is one of those in-pride not allowed to keep her children.

When the cubs are born, her cubs will be taken by the Aegnor'hini and raised by nannies and Sador as proper pride members -- they will not be lied to about their mother, but they will not be allowed to be raised by her, nor will she be allowed to touch them. Lillith, further, will only care about her daughter - Arzu - as being of any interest, so her sons won't even have the comfort of thinking she loves them. In short, the cubs will likely be adopted and doted on by someone else, and likely not be in the area of their mother that often.

Siblngs!

Arzu NovaCracker - The only daughter in the litter. Arzu is very fond of her brothers, and, unlike her crazy mother, very shy and timid. Although a sador, she is willing and ready to fight if needed and hold her own. Arzu is friendly, but very shy and cuddly.

Rakshaha Andranis - The Eldest boy! Also a Sador

??? Redbud-Tree - 4th born boy, and Arzu's hiding place.

Nabriales Das Tor - The youngest, and crazy himself. Nabriales has mommy issues, on top of others.

Ends: 1:00am EST one Dec. 14th  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the boy you're trying for! He will be raised with his siblings by members of the Aegnor'hini as a Sador, making him much better treated than his mother, who will likely tell him horrible things. 'Crazy' runs in his family - his mother's a male-eating cannibal with no ability to resist the compulsion to attack unrelated males, and his aunt Jezebeth has herself and Lillith worshipping death. Crazy RUNS in the family, but sanity is possible as well, so don't be afraid to try a villian, but be aware if he attacks other pride members he'll be demoted to a Nat and generally neglected and treated roughly.

Ideally, he won't leave the Aegnor'hini, but hey, adulthood is up to you.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]SoA Name:[/b] (Ideally Mythological, Yiddish, or Persian)[b]Personality:[/b] (Brief)
[b]Any plot ideas?[/b] (Keep it short OK XD)

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:05 pm
OPEN!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:17 pm
Username: Mysses Greenie
SoA Name: Drakon
Personality: "Knight in Rusted Armor" ; Twisted in youth by external sources of family members of pride members alike Drak will find himself tormented by urges he cannot yet understand. So he will try to adapt to the odd ways he has seen and will eventually find himself more like them than he ever thought he would be. This will begin through his dislike of males, his reactions will start out small and escalate into his older years. It won't be until he's an adult that he becomes much more violent - perhaps slipping into a quiet, confident stare. Drak is a protective youth, which will eventually evolve into an obsession - this will begin at home and eventually stem into his love life - it'll be absolutely uncontrollable.

His morals will begin and stop with family. Protect and serve.

Any plot ideas?

• Will not leave the pride, unless a plot drives him too. This will be discussed with Nova since possible opportunities may open up - the choice won't be mine alone.
  • Death ; His view on Death will be skewed, but leaning towards admiration. Drak will have grown to see the way his Mother and Aunt worship him - this will directly impact his idea surrounding the God. This may lead him on a path into the roguelands, but ideally I'd like for him to go on a mission for his Mother, seek out the God she holds so dear. This would show his dedication to the cause and to her. (Meant to mention this - he'd have to meet with her secretly - if it's an option.)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:31 pm
Username: nessiaing
SoA Name: Belial Personality: Angry and determined. He hates his mother just as much as she dislikes him. He loves holds a position higher than her in the pride
Any plot ideas? Belial has an addiction problem (He is loosely based of a demon from a book I read). He goes out of his way to find plants that will give him a "trip". As a cub he will try to cover his marking from his mom with mud as he doesn't want anything to do with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:55 pm
Username: Seaki
SoA Name: Suangi
Personality: A small shy loaf of bread, very sweet and doting. Will probably eat your face in your sleep if you get on his bad side?
Any plot ideas? I kind of really want him to (attempt to) eat someone's heart, or attack another that gets on his bad side and it have Negative Consequences where he needs to be kept an eye on, but idk if I want him to be degraded to a Nat. Maybe someone his parental-figure dislikes idk  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:02 pm
Username: oo DeD
SoA Name: Djinn
Personality: From youth until a young adult, he's a mess of uncertainty and confusion layered underneath a mask of emotionless. He'll be confused for a long time as to who exactly he's supposed to be. He'll have dark urges that he'll try very hard to keep buried. At least in his youth, he'll care dearly about his family and feel a sort of obligation towards them. Djinn will grow more into his own as he ages. His urges and feelings of confusion will blossom into an almost worship-like obsession with chaos and entropy. Things are destined towards chaos... and he is simply a means to help things along.
Any plot ideas? Confrontations of his own mortality. He'll have a near-death experience in his adolescence where he'll realize that nothing in this world is permanent. Something dramatic like potentially the death of someone/thing near to him would set him on the path of chaos.
He won't leave the pride, and will understand that doing something drastic will mean losing his somewhat comfortable place there. He'll be conflicted between his position and his chaotic desires.
I also like the idea of him being easily manipulated, maybe to do something really villainous, but that's to be explored in more plots.

Dunno if this is still open, but > u>  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:42 pm
Username: Chi Honda
SoA Name: Osiris (God of the underworld from Egyptian mythology)
Personality: Twisted. Two-faced. Manipulate. Evil trickster. His goal is ultimate evil domination - well at least in his head. In reality he sees people just as pawns and easy fun. A lot like his family he is crazy but not completely. Since his crazy is followed with intelligence. His tricks are actually pretty logical and well thought out - just hope you don't land in one or you might be in massive pain or more unfortunately death. Which he will laugh at.
He doesn't really care about anyone since he doesn't quite understand that emotion or what love is. Which may have something to do with his mother not caring about him. He will be distant from people except when he needs them for something or some fun.
Any plot ideas?
-find someone who tries to help him and he becomes slightly confused about his goals. But refuses to give in and lets evil win out. (kinda a bad of good/evil in his head)

-will not leave pride unless forced or something in his life turns him too.
-Finding out about death and what it entails. I'd like for him to either come close to death or to see someone dying. This will make him see up close how far life can go.

-Ultimately i'd like him to find an evil side kick or an angel like good person who refuses to give up on him and stays by his side trying to stop his evil tricks. Or try to save his heart/soul. (Picturing this sounds kinda funny and I could see him getting frustrated easily with them since he wants it to all be him).

EDIT: Hope this is still open not sure since I live in a different time-zone. If not sorry. ><  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:44 pm
bit late thrr Chi. XD

Mysses Greenie

OUR WINRAR!

And because I couldn't choose

Seaki

Can staff slot in her concept. I'm a bum.  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games