Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:59 am

User Image

Herb Gathering

Rules
  • Roll 2d12. First Number is ACROSS, second number is DOWN. This means there are 144 spaces. There are 60 zeros, 72 ones, and 12 twos!

• You can obtain up to FIVE squares, and you must RP all the while. You may play multiple characters in your post, but only one should be participating! This reduces confusion on points and who is doing the actual searching.

• a square can only come up once! So if someone has rolled the same two numbers as you, then you must roll again. Getting a blank square does not count against your 5. However, getting a 0 DOES count.

• Add up the total squares you have found (ex you have rolled 3 ones, a 2 and a 0, your score would be five)

• Seaki, what do these numbers mean you ask? Well I'll tell you. These are Extra Career Points, which means you can level up faster!
    == 0: No Extra Points
    == 1-5: 1 Point
    == 6-9: 2 Points
    == 10: 3 Points

Participation Rewards
  • Any pride member posting completing this RP automatically get 2 points towards their rank, as is normal for ORPs, in an addition to the points you can win from finding the herbs.

• SPECIAL! Cubs completing this event can obtain the rank Junior Seeder, and will become a Gardener upon Adolescence (skipping the apprentice and seeder rank).

• A Raffle Ticket! Everyone who posts will get a raffle ticket towards the prize.

• For Rogue Participation, you get an extra raffle ticket.

Prize:
User Image User Image

Start: NOW
End: The end of the festival, or until the squares are gone.

0--1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10- 11- 12
----------------------------------------------------
01 -- 0 - 0 - 1 - 2 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 1
02 -- 1 - 0 - 2 - 0 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0
03 -- 1 - 2 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 1
04 -- 0 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 2 - 0 - 1 - 0 - 0
05 -- 1 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 2 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 1
06 -- 2 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0
07 -- 0 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 0 - 1
08 -- 1 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 1 - 0 - 2 - 1
09 -- 0 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 2 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0
10 -- 1 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 1
11 -- 1 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 0
12 -- 0 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 0 - 1 - 2

Key
0: You found nothing there! Perhaps the herb hasn't sprouted yet...
1: A small herb, you're not sure what it is yet, but it'll grow big one day!
2: A fully grown herb! This will work well in remedies.

ABVirus rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 12 Total: 22 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image

To find Rangi out and about was a rare thing, for he was no traveler. He liked to keep safe within his burrow and hide from any and all predators. Unfortunately, recently his burrow had been invaded by a snake. One look at those slitted eyes and fangs and Rangi had split faster than he could scream.

Now... He wasn't quite sure where he was, actually. It smelled scary, like big cats and things that would surely delight in gobbling him up, but... Where he was exactly at that moment also smelled nice to his twitching nose. His stomach growled and with ears perked up and eyes darting every which way, he began to crawl forward, dreadfully cautious, to see whether he could detect where that smell was coming from and what was causing it.

[Roll 1: 0
Total Count: 0]  

ABVirus

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 12 Total: 19 (2-24)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Moema hadn't been entirely seeking out her son, but she certainly hadn't avoided possible leads. This 'festival of life' had kept coming up on her radar and there had been mention of a dark leopard patrolling the perimeters of the pride itself. She'd asked time and time again, did he have wings? The response was typically a yes, but usually with plenty of aw. Those wings were distinctively part of her lineage and so she found it the easiest way to differentiate him from any other dark leopard.

As she approached she was greeted with an opportunity to participate in a game, one she thought sounded a touch silly, but rather than say a word she simply jumped in and began to seek out herbs based on the instructions. Instructions that were well written because soon she found a small grouping of herbs, some she even recognized a small amount from her times in the roguelands. Those times were behind her now though as she spied the pelt she was so hoping to find.

"Gwarredd?" Her voice broke a small amount as she finally spoke his name, green-gold eyes staring his direction until his own matching set looked directly to hers. She was as they began to focus on the situation and suddenly he seemed to realize who he had been looking at. "Moema?" He asked, beckoning her aside - she collected her herbs and then followed as told. "What are you doing here?" He asked, his voice sounding a lot more soft than the words he chose to use. Had she known about who he was now she might have understood, but instead her guard was up. "I was looking for you, but if I'm not wanted here..." She broke off, eyes seeking for the herbs again as a distraction.

"That isn't what I meant Mother..."

Roll: 1
Herbs Found: 1S  
Ctrl F Greenie rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:52 pm
Mother... She hadn't been called that in many many moons, never having had another litter nor a perspective partner she never thought she would hear it again. That was only if she was being entirely honest with herself. Of course that was another thing she hadn't been in quite some time, honest - at least with herself.

"Of course."

She spoke abruptly as she sought out some more herbs, so far what she had was useless and there didn't seem to be anymore in sight, what a waste. The leopardess groaned out her annoyance before turning to face her son. "How are you?" The male she had been looking for spoke with such care in his tones that she knew would match the look in his eyes, that had always been the way since he had been very young. The adult that stood before her had once had a hard time hiding his emotions and it seemed that hadn't changed entirely. Something of a surprise, given the role she assumed he played in the pride. "I'm alive, Gwarredd. How are you?" Her response was just as abrupt as before. Simple and to the point, she wasn't about to explain away her time in the roguelands, there wasn't any need to do so.

"I'm well, actually more than well. You're a Grandmother, at least by adoption at the moment. Though I've got a mate and it wouldn't be much of a surprise if we were to have cubs soon. Plus it would seem I may be up for a possible promotion." He blabbered away a mile a minute about his achievements in the while that she had been gone, his family and career were likely the most important things in his life, there was no way he'd pass up the chance to talk about said things. Especially if it included that the talk was with his Mother.

"Oh.." She sputtered, tears in her eyes, whether they were happy or not seemed to be the question.

Roll: 2
Herbs Found: 1S ; 0 ;  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-24)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:14 pm
"Oh my goodness." The quiet proclamation was excited, whether she had meant it to be or not - Moema felt out of control a small amount. The whole situation was extremely over whelming for her and it was clear from her reaction. If Anju had been here she'd likely have given him a stern look and walked off with his Mother to comfort her, but instead the weeping leopardess was stuck with her son who wasn't aware of how to let someone in slowly. Had this been any other stranger he'd have dealt with them in a more reluctant with information manner, but this was his own flesh and blood.

"How old are the grandbabies?" She asked suddenly and swiftly lifting her head that had begun to sink downwards. In that sweeping motion she managed to spy some more herbs. "Talk and walk." She managed as she moved towards the herbs, that were small - useless - but she collected a small sampling anyway. "They are adults now themselves Mom." He stated simply, figuring at this point going into detail would simply mean more tears that he'd have little patience dealing with. "Oh." Was her response, eyes never leaving the path ahead that she had been following while seeking out more plant life.

"Oh?" He retorted, expecting more questions. "Well what do you expect of me Gwarredd?" Moema didn't lash out, but clearly wasn't impressed with his sudden attitude that seemed to be brought on by her lack of enthusiasm. "I missed out on my first grandchildren, adopted or not." Her eyes twinkled, but she successfully held back further water works that tempted her eyes. "You haven't missed a thing except tears of their own and moments of havoc." He used a pawt o create a sweeping motion displaying that the memories weren't that important, though he knew he'd never trade them for the world, but to say that out loud wouldn't help them any.

"Congratulations on your possible promotion." The tone was dry.

Roll: 2
Herbs Found: 1; 0; 1  
Ctrl F Greenie rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 11 Total: 21 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:30 pm
"Thank you." He said with as much enthusiasm as he could muster at her inability to find any pride in his accomplishments at all. That pain was almost more then he could bear if it hadn't been for the fact that he was proud of himself enough to negate her negative attitude towards all things in life at the moment. The irony in those thoughts were unreal as he followed her during a festival of life event.

"I'm not sure what I expected from us finally seeing one another, but it certainly wasn't this." Of course not everything could be sunshine and daisies, but he expected more out of his mother. She in return expected more sympathy out of her son. "You don't even realize?" Her brow furrowed as her gaze was stolen from her search to stare into her sons eyes, seeking out some kind of idea that he felt bad for having attitude at all, there was no regret there. "You have simply paraded your life all over me and expect to receive a badge of honor? Perhaps a piece of meat as your prize?" She lashed out now, turning completely to stand in front of him. "You're so very lucky that you got to be a witness to your families success - not all of us have such an opportunity."

Gwarredd stared in disbelief at what she had been saying, in this shock he tried to speak, but couldn't find words at first. So he allowed the pair to stare in silence, making a silent prayer of thanks to the gods above that they were practically alone and not causing a scene. It wouldn't create any issues for himself, but a disturbance in the pride would have to be dealt with and it was his duty to make sure it was handled. He worried what may happen to him if anyone discovered the distressed leopardess were his mother. So the seclusion was welcome, for once.

Roll: 4
Herbs Found: 1; 0; 1; 0;  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-24)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:53 pm
When he did finally speak he spoke with a calm that was clearly feigned. A wall had gone up that had removed any possibility of this conversation going on much further. "I have a patrol to attend. When that is done I will find you and we will speak again." He didn't leave, not until he watched the statement sink in with his Mother. This was likely the only way he'd achieve any form of proper conversation with her and away from prying eyes, not that many of the pride had come to participate yet. Yet being the key word, there was just to much of a possibility.

"Fine. I'll be around then." The black leopardess, with a wing of vibrant greens upon her back turned that wing towards her son and began a walk away that felt as though she'd taken a million steps in the few it took to finally be free of his gaze. The gaze that told her she would be getting a mouthful when he had her alone, the son becoming the one to scold? When had the tables turned on her. She groaned out loud to herself and began to continue seeking out possible herbs, that was what she started to do and that is what she intended to finish.

Gwarredd had watched her leave, watched her walk away yet again. This wasn't a new thing for him as he had seen her walk away both physically and mentally plenty of times. She had been good to him and he'd love nothing more then to return that to her, but she would likely fight him every step of the way. So he walked away, rolling his shoulders, as he mentally began to prepare for a battle.

Roll: 5
Herbs Found: 1; 0; 1; 0; 0  
Anderleit rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:51 am
User Image Herb hunting! Cato couldn't have asked for a better activity to cut her teeth on, so to speak. She hadn't been too long in the pridelands, but while she was here, she had found its members so wonderfully accommodating. So different from rogues: always suspicious, usually angry, too used to hardship to accept a bit of kindness. The ones she had met were, anyway. The lioness rolled her shoulders, padding gently forward into the thicket these herbs were supposed to be growing in. She was perfectly happy to leave that atmosphere of unpleasantness far behind.

Cato's ears flicked forward, eyes narrowing sharply at the sound of voices nearby. Well...not quite so far behind, apparently. The lioness lowered herself to the ground a bit, keeping an eye out for herbs even as she slunk around the dissenting tones. The winged leopards had to be related, considering such a distinguishing mark between them. How sad to see family parting ways! Hopefully, the peace she had so far experienced here would lend itself well to their reconciliation.

Roll: 1
Herbs: 0

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Seaki generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:07 am
I'm ending all the games cause I can't seem to focus on this event! Since Greenie already won something, the default winners are ABVirus and Anderleit

I'll roll for first pick!

1. ABVirus
  2. Anderleit

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:10 am
Anderleit

You get first pick <3  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:05 pm
Seaki

Thank you, Seaki! I'll take the purple girl.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:08 pm
Anderleit
User Image

ABVirus
User Image

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

ABVirus

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:51 pm
Ooooh, thank you! heart

Seaki