Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:20 am
User Image

Anansi was walking steadily along the outskirts of the pride's borders that afternoon.

She'd been told that there had been a few skirmishes along the distant radius of their home lately. If there was one thing that Anansi did not tolerate it was any kind of potential threat to the pride. So she had chosen that day to go out and take a look around with her own eyes.

The lioness wanted to see if anything was amiss at their borders or if the past instances were unconnected and isolated events. As good as things usually were, Anansi always made sure that everyone understood that anything could happen at anytime and that they needed to train hard and stay ready.

One could never be too careful, especially with others to protect.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:18 pm
Big Hobbit
OMG... I was reading the title and was like... Hey, that sounds like my guy. Just poke me if I forget about something <3 <3 <3 Cause I really liked our plotting ideas

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He knew he was near a pride, mainly due to the lack of wild game. They typically steered clear of well known areas that lions or other predators hunted in. Plus it looked readily patrolled from first glance.

As he walked along he spotted a dark figure walking along and finally recognized the shape as a lioness. Approaching he moved slowly but in a relaxed manner since he didn't want to cause any sort of alarm.

"Afternoon." He called out to her once he was within reasonable talking distance. "Nice day for a walk, isn't it?" Figured it was a decent enough way to start a conversation.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:46 pm
She could hear and smell the male as soon as he began to approach.

She readied herself for anything, preparing to confront whoever was coming toward her. The dark lioness stiffened, but did not feel immediately threatened by the pace and volume of the footsteps. It did not sound like someone who was trying to sneak up on her or be stealthy in any way.

Anansi nearly rolled her eyes, whoever it was either not trying at all or had no idea what they were doing. Deciding against an outright attack, Anansi gradually turned to face the intruder as he revealed himself from the surrounding greenery. No need to bring forth violence where it was not needed.

"Hello," she began slowly after visually inspecting him, "what brings you to this part of the forest? Are you alone?"

AstoriaFallen
I'm never sure when to start poking, I always just assume life eats people lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:39 pm
Big Hobbit
I cry :sob: Also, Budek has been mated up, but I do have his son who might look nice with her instead? if you still wanted to breed her with one of my dudes he is an adult, only image I have atm

She seemed guarded, which wasn't a terrible first reaction. He wasn't sure how he'd of responded had she been more aloof and carefree, the fact she was cautious was a good sign. At least he was less worried when they reacted like so, perhaps he was in a prides lands, especially given her direct questions. "I'm just a humble traveler, I wasn't aware this area was claimed by anyone." Assuming that was why she was so forward, "I am alone, but if it makes you feel better you may search and I'll wait?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas