Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image

Wook rose with the sun, leaving his den having to narrow his eyes at it's brightness. The sight was actually a good thing, being high enough meant he had plenty of time to devote to training.

Determined to fit in as much as he could the vibrant red lion picked himself up - though not gracefully - and made a start towards the training grounds. The grounds were a familiar place to the Guard, he had spent plenty of time here during his off hours and in the early mornings when he wasn't assigned to a post.

Upon arriving there he took a moment to relax himself, limbering up was a vital part of training that he had learned early on. It was just as important to get yourself prepared as it was to do much of anything else. A hurt lion was a useless lion.

Lady Kiya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image

The morning was young, and Chante-peta decided he was going to see if a certain lioness was up and waiting for his arrival. He had realized how much he enjoyed dueling with her, and that was something he wasn't use to. However, he wasn't going to question his actions at the given moment. For now, he was going to just go with it. A smirk crossed his face as he moved out of his sleeping area.

Any chance to make himself stronger, while spending time with his new friend. One he considered to be his best friend now. Well, she was his ONLY friend at the moment. Before he could even get close to the training grounds, he found himself in the presence of another lion.

A guard, he assumed. "Good day." He said as he moved closer. It was a common curtsy to at least say something when passing another lion.

Mysses Greenie

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm
Wook was just about ready to get started, though not truly - he would never admit it to anyone, but waking this early to train was much harder than he let on. So when the lion approached, almost out of thin air, he almost made a sigh of relief, but caught himself before it could become apparent.

"Hello."

The greeting was monotonous, nothing to impressionable. Wook hadn't intended to leave much of anything, but had decided that his reaction was rude. "Come for some early training as well?" His tone changed to something relaxed and common.

Once he finished speaking he continued to begin his training, nothing to extreme, just basics for the time being. Not that he couldn't do more, but rather he was warming up and it made it quite a bit easier to talk.

I Lady Kiya I

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff