[ORP] ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Wet and Full of Life ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:13 am
The lioness froze when she heard her long lost leader speak her name. Malaika was thrilled that she remembered her at all. She couldn't imagine what the lost Malenga had gone through in her time away from their home.

"Yes, it's me! I'm so glad that you've made it back home. Are these your cubs? They are so beautiful! Not only have you returned to us, but you've come back with new life. This is wonderful," Malaika spoke emotionally as she greeted Shauku and her family.

In that moment Malaika felt a great wave of relief, and hoped that things would return to the way that life had been before.

Mysses Greenie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:02 am
Mummer's Ball? The lioness appeared notably quizzical at the sudden statement as La`seine tried to find a comparison between the prides for some form of clarity.

"Ah." She said briefly, absorbing what the hybrid had explained. "Yes, we take the time to nurture our love and passion of music and various other arts - specifically song and dance." As she listened to La`seine it seemed more and more like the Bahari was due up for a visit of musical significance - Shauku made a mental note of perhaps having a meeting, cross pride, to arrange such an event.

"Perhaps we can make something happen. Beyond just showing yourself, but maybe show your home as well?" A smile played across the Malengas lips. "Malaika." Bright red eyes moved from the hybrid and back to her earlier companion whom had finally accepted the return of the dark lioness. The reality was beginning to hit Shauku that she really was gone a long while.

"They are mine, small balls of lovable trouble. It is wonderful - in it's own unique way. Do you think we could manage a small celebration?" Shauku recalled that the female had been a Dancer before the flood, unless something drastic changed while she was away it was unlikely that anything should change. "It may seem sudden, but I believe that celebrations are surely in order."

Epine de Rose

Big Hobbit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:28 am
There was a strange looking creature. It wasn't a lion, so what was it? He wasn't sure. Stalking up behind the female his tailed whipped behind him wildly and he contemplated pouncing on her tail as it seemed to mock him with it's laying there but slunk around the side to look at her more. "Why do you look strange?" He wasn't trying to be rude or anything, it was just a simple question.

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:42 am
"I think they would like that very much," she replied to the lioness, a delighted smile on her lips at the prospect of the Bahari meeting a pride with such musical talent. In fact, she was fairly certain a large portion of them were probably going to be very intrigued to the point they might want to learn how all these instruments worked.

Alas, now was not the time to discuss the finer details, and she was promptly reminded of this by the very abrasive question from the cub who had now decided she was worthy of his attention. Suffice it to say that she would have been clouted swiftly over the head for her insolence with a question like that, but she had to give credit where it was due, she wasn't exactly 'normal'.

"Why are you so small?" she responded in kind, a glint in her eyes.

AstoriaFallen

Mysses Greenie

Epine de Rose

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:07 pm
Mysses Greenie

AstoriaFallen

Epine de Rose

"My paws hurt." TawhujAlbahja did not answer her mother's question, but looked around from where she was sitting, still not moving. She was not amused with the whole traveling thing, but the more she sat there without moving, the better her paws felt, so soon her more cheerful nature started to crush the moody thoughts. As her mood improved, the cub started really looking around at the others, and she really noticed the hybrid in front of her. She rather liked her odd appearance.

Tawh thought her brother was being a rude and bated a bit of dirt at him. "Why do YOU look strange, Elikai?" She giggled and finally she rose to get a closer look at the female. That made her paws hurt a bit again, so she sat down at the hybrid's paws. "You are pretty." She really liked that this creature had black and white on her like Tawh did herself. That other color was new, but it was neat too.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:02 am
Shauku was baffled into silence at the innocent question posed by her young son, but wasn't entirely surprised when her other young son perked up clearly eagerly awaiting a response from the indeed 'strange' looking creature.

Instead of interrupting them with a lecture about kinder words she decided to let the scenario play out. Her companion did well it would seem, a smile broke across the Malengas maw at her curious answer.

"Hey! We aren't that small!." The cub stood, standing directly to his twin brother, blood red eyes of his mothers staring back defiantly as he puffed up his chest. Had Shauku been a little less in control of herself she would have laughed out loud, a good hearty laugh, but she settled for a small giggle.

The entire scenario appeared to be wrapping up nicely with a small chunk of dirt tossed at Elikai, Shauku paused her tongue and the amused glimmer in her eyes never faded as the cubs defended honor and others in their own way - Tawh with the sweetest of words to their guest.

"My my..." She was a proud Mom, but she realized today more than any of the others, that she would be an exhausted one. The personalities were incredible to see come out.

AstoriaFallen

Epine de Rose

Kathryn Dragonna

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:46 am
She rather felt as though she had been 'ganged' up on by these tiny cubs, that being said, it was hardly a threatening experience and they were every bit as playful and inquisitive as she expected them to be. Children, it seemed, never changed how they were no matter where they might be... at least this was what she had observed when they were this age.

She could do no more than raise a brow as a third cub came to her, defying her observation. How dare she call them small, eh?

"Then what are you," she eyed the twin brother with curiosity and raised her paw well over his head. "If not small, then you are most certainly not tall," she pointed out and clucked her tongue. Swaying her tail from side to side, she eventually settled her paw against it and pressed it against her hindquarters. "I think you're small," she continued and lowered her head so that she was eye level with the cub. "Perhaps even dinky!"

At that moment she afforded Tawh her attention and offered a warm smile at the compliment, well, this little one was definitely not going to have any issues making allies if she was so forthcoming with those!

"Thank you," she replied and motioned to the cub's paws. "You know if you blow on them and rub each little toe one by one your paws will feel better..."

Kathryn Dragonna

Mysses Greenie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:01 pm
Epine de Rose

Kathryn Dragonna

Mysses Greenie

Her response to his statement made him think on it. "I'm small because I am..." He really wasn't sure how to respond otherwise, he was just small because he was. There wasn't much more to it then that. But as he thought on it he became more clear as to why she looked different. She simply was and that was all there was to it. "Ohhh..... His voice trailed off as it became apparent. However his brother stood up and proudly placed himself between them and his sister tossed a chunk of dirt at him, smacking him in the head with it.

"Heeey." He said rubbing his head as he turned to face his sister. "I'll give you something else that hurts besides your feet." He teased at her as he stood up. "I'm Elikai, what is your name?" He asked the stranger.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:54 am
[Going to go ahead and roll the prize with how quiet this has gotten - this is basically going to come to a close, but is open to finish getting your 5 posts as necessary. <3]

1. AstoriaFallen
  2. Kathryn Dragonna
  3. Big Hobbit
  4. Epine de Rose

Congrats Kathryn! For those who didn't win, there will be plenty of opportunities to do some coming up shortly, promise! <3

Kathryn Dragonna
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:41 pm
AstoriaFallen

Epine de Rose

Mysses Greenie
OMG, thank you, Greenie!

Tawh giggled at the stranger's comments about her brothers' sizes. She thought it quite amusing that this female was giving them trouble after the rude comment from Elikai. The female cub looked over at Elikai and made a funny face at him before answering his teasing threat. "Why would you want to do that to meeee?" She turned the cute eyes on her brother for effect. She hoped it would work, but who knew.

After a few moments of the cute look at her brother, Tawh looked down at her paws. Should she try the stranger's advice? She probably should at least try, but right now she was too busy watching everything. As long as she didn't move, they didn't feel so bad, so she figured it could wait for the moment. "I think you should stay. Momma, can she stay with us?" The cub was eager to get to know more about this creature and wanted to keep her here where she could question her.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:37 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Epine de Rose

Mysses Greenie

He rolled his eyes, "Because you're getting on my neeeeeerrrves." Narrowing his gaze a little he gave a small yawn, he wanted to go lay down. There was so much going on and it was starting to wear him out.

Running over towards momma he rubbed against her legs. "Can we go to bed now?" He asked hoping she'd let him leave.  
[IC] Deserted...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff