Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:27 am

Gwraredd had watched Anjus first litter grow - something he would cherish for plenty of time to come. Certainly he wasn't entirely close with them, not as he should be, but he was always here for them should they need to speak with in regards to anything.

In particular he had begun to notice the keen interest Kilua had taken in Nanaa, it was truly an honor. This was something he felt proud of, to have the leader take an interest was an incredible feat - not that Kilua had ignored anyone, it just didn't seem to be in her character, but there was a special interest in these motives.

So today he sought to speak with his adopted daughter to see how she was doing, how things were going - this could easily be an extreme amount of added pressure, some that most young individuals didn't need, but he knew she could handle it. With all of that on his mind he had taken to a well beaten path, one that he often followed to head out of the pride and begin patrols or to check on patrols that were already out.

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image

Nanaa had spent her morning watching Apini collect honey from his bee hives. She watched the bumble-y Cheeton while he worked for quite a bit, shooting comments at him every so often for conversation. The bees seemed happy enough to hover around the similarly colored Cheeton as he collected the honey from their hives.

She watched, tilting her head a bit, before standing. "I'll catch you later, Apini," She called to the eccentric Bee-Cheeton and wandered away to start her day. She stretched easily, shaking out her muscles from sitting so long. Perhaps she should find Kilua and start her day's assignment.

Or perhaps she could find one of her parents. She was beginning to feel like she was always away from home, wandering between work and trying to remain social in the pride. She diverted her direction towards where she might find one of her three parents.

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:53 am
Not long into his walk did he discover the pink pelted individual he was seeking out. "Nanaa." He called out in a tender voice, something he saved for family. The black leopard changed his course fluidly to begin approaching his adopted daughter and as he approached he gazed about for Kilua - clearly a touch shocked that their faithful leader wasn't with her.

"How are you today?"

Gwarredd inquired with loving smile spread across his maw, he was certainly a proud step-father and enjoyed hearing about his adopted childrens triumphs - all of them.

Seaki
Crappy tag is super crap lol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:12 pm
Nanaa smiled at her dad, pleased to see him. She was glad that she found him so quickly. She moved forward, nuzzling her father a bit. "I'm alright," She offered. "I have the day off, so I was just coming to find you."

She smiled brightly. "Kilua said if you try to learn too quickly, you'll forget more than you remember, and that your brain needs a rest, too." Nanaa said. She wanted to raise in ranks as quickly as possible, but Kilua urged her to slow down some.

She was eager to learn, though, and wanted to prove herself to their Matron on her own merits. She knew her birth father was close friends with the Matron - it was one of the reasons Kilua agreed to take her on so readily, but she felt the need burn in her chest.

She suddenly felt a bit sheepish. "Sorry for not coming around as often as I should..."

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:04 am
"That's a pleasant surprise." He replied - the statement both to her having a day off and coming to seek him. It wasn't like they were at odds or something, but everyone had been so busy that even a day off often meant completing a task that was pushed aside for another day. "Glad to hear you're doing well."

"Those are wise words." The leopard chuckled softly "Kilua sounds like she is a fantastic teacher - you'll do well to try and learn everything you can from her." The leaders name was a reminder that he was not just speaking with his daughter, but the future of the pride in the flesh. The thought always made him beam with pride at the precious soul before him. "You're doing such a wonderful job and you will be such an asset to the pride and it's members Nanaa." Gwarredd said, allowing the pride to bubble over and surface.

"Sorry?" He smiled warmly. Of all of his children he knew Nanaa had likely the least opportunity to come and visit - he and her mother were aware of that, but of course the thought of not seeing her for days often tugged at his heart strings. He wouldn't say that though. "You have nothing to apologize for, I promise you that." The pride was still gurgling below the surface. "You have plenty on your plate as it is, I'll not have you worrying about making a special time for me. We can hang out when you have the time, but please don't lose sleep over it." His smile never changed from the typical warmth of a proud Father.

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:44 pm
"She is!" Nanaa agreed. She loved withing with the leader of the pride. Her dream was to one day take over as Matron, and who better to learn from than the Matron herself! That was a long way off though, the Matron was still young enough to lead the pride with ease, and Nanaa was nowhere near ready. She was still an apprentice, thought Kilua said she would be ready to become an Assistant very soon.

She didn't want to share the news yet, though, it hardly felt real. It wouldn't feel real until she actually was one, she was sure. "I hope so, sometimes it feels hard," she admitted. It might have been easier to become a guard or a hunter, but Nanaa felt healing in her heart. It was something she was destined to do.

"Even so," She hummed. "I miss you guys, its hard not seeing you guys every day, but learning keeps me so busy. I want to know everything!"

Abominable Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:00 am
Gwarredd was enjoying his time with her, he always did. "You've made your Mother and I so proud Nanaa." He admitted with the pride he felt in his voice. "Look at how much you've grown within the pride, look at the individuals you've met and the way you've taken after Kilua." He beamed happily. "Hard just means you're doing the right thing. Nothing easy is ever worth its weight - once you get through this and become the Matron you'll look back at these tasks and realize how easy they were." He chuckled softly at the spoken reality.

"We understand how busy it can keep you. Your Mother and I often go whole days without seeing each other, sometimes to only see each other in the evening. The time apart does the heart some good Nanaa." Another chuckle from her Father. "I remember when your Mother and I were young, we'd see each other so often that we ran out of things to even talk about it. We found things, but when we both came here, joined this pride and took on responsiblities the spark was back." He smiled fondly of the memories.

"So just think, eventually you'll find love in your life and then thank the pride for taking you away some days. There are just time when absence is needed." His face returned back to it's proud smile and happy, encouraging eyes. "I'm so glad you want to know everything, I'm sure Kilua is as well. To be the Matron someday you'll need to continue with that desire to know as much as you can, but don't forget to rely on those that have strengths in places you may not." Gwarredd was convinced she'd become the Matron one day, which is why he left out 'maybes' and 'ifs'. He was simply sure of it.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:51 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

Nanaa felt her cheeks glow with the praise and she nuzzled her step-father with the affection she felt in her heart. "Thank you for believing in me," her voice was filled with warmth. Her family's faith in her was what kept her going.

She would go far, she knew she would. Her three parents were so good to her, praising her and pushing her further than she would ever think imaginable. She just hoped their faith in her would come to fruition and she wouldn't flounder and fail as a healer. The thoughts plagued her mind more than she would like to admit.

Still, she smiled at her father, affection glowing through her very being.

"I heard Asha's reviewing you to take her position though. Dad. How's that going?"  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:07 pm
The leopards heart warmed at the expression of her affections. The entire family had always been so important to him. "Your Mother, Father, and I will always believe in you. If you ever need to be reminded just let us know." He smiled fondly at his step-daughter. Gwarredd wasn't lying, he'd readily prove his devotion to the family time and time again.

"Ah." The rumors had spread. Asha had certainly been grooming him. He hadn't known whether he'd been ready or not, but he seemed to be impressing the current head guard. That was all he could continue to do and hopefully with time he'd be taking on a little more responsibility within the pride itself. "It's going." He couldn't help a small chuckle that slipped out. "I believe it's going well, but that is for Asha to decide." He breathed in slowly to calm himself.

Excitement and nerves would eventually creep up, but not today. "If I continue to excel then I'll be the new head guard." The statement, cocky as it sounded, felt right.

Seaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:12 pm
Nanaa was a bit bouncy with the prospect that her dad would become head guard. Head Guard!! Asha seemed hard to please, but her father seemed to be really close with her. She knew her biological father had known Asha before the pride even formed, she'd heard the story before.

She was sure she would also tell the story to any cubs she cared for, as well as the story of her own dad rising in rank!

"You'll get it for sure!" She laughed happily. She had faith in her Dad, if anyone would get it would be him!

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Nil'nocere Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas