Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:14 am
User Image

Eipa was headed, well she wasn't entirely sure where she was headed, instead she let her paws lead the way and hoped the outcome would be something of interest. Her old home pride had been left behind due to little interest, sure she had been raised witnessing some of the greatest races, but that just wasn't for her.

Rumor had it she had family in a number of other packs, ones that had been in the direction she had taken. Still she had no intentions of locking into a chosen location - the surprise is truly what she had sought.

Surprise! Without realizing it, which was simple lack of attention, she had stumbled upon the borders of a pack. Her paws continued to carry her further, still not catching on.

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image

Isilya was quite excited! She managed to slip her father's careful watch and scurry off. She was sure her mother would be quite upset with her later for scaring her father, but she didn't worry about that right now.

She scampered through the tall grass. Perhaps she could find her mother! That might be fun. She tilted her head, listening for anyone who might come by.

She, in turn, found someone she didn't recognize - she didn't recognize a lot of the other members. She scurried towards the other dog, eager to introduce herself.

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:36 am
Black, white and a pair of dual colored eyes suddenly took over Eipas vision. "Cute." She nearly proclaimed once she realized the little excitable ball of fluff was a pup.

"What are you doing so far out here?"

Eipas ears raised forward and eyes widened slightly, had she stopped a run away? The wild dog mused at the idea of running away from a safe place - though in youth they often didn't think that sort of thing through if she recalled her own youth well.

"Does anyone know you're out here?"

Seaki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:13 am
Isilya beamed up at the older Wild Dog, eyes twinkling in happiness. "Oh, I'm asplorin," She proclaimed. She peered around at the lands around her, realizing she didn't quite recognize anything. "Dunno where I am right now though." That was troubling, but she wasn't upset by it.

"I think my Papa probably figured out 'm gone by now, but Mama should be patrollin around somewhere," She looked past the older dog to look towards the border.

She bounced a bit. "Are you a Soldier too? Like Mama?" She looked up curiously at the other dog, sure that she was part of the pack too. At least the other dog was friendly! She had to be part of the pack, right?

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:59 pm
Eipa was amused, but mildly concerned - of course she couldn't blame any parental unit for a pup wandering off, but it was alarming in the sense that she was a stranger,not of the pack and yet she was greeted by youth? It made her wary and suddenly was glancing around, there was no way this was happening.

"A soldier?" Suddenly she was dragged back to her thoughts. "Oh no, this is my first time here." Green eyes were finally back on the pup and giving her her full attention became an utmost priority.

"So what is your home like?" The wild dog began to hatch a plan and began to step passed the pup, heading in the direction of where the pup had come from. Perhaps if she distracted the youth enough with question she could convince her to head back to her parents, back to safety. "Is it big?"

The enthusiasm could have rotten teeth with how sweet and excited it sounded, Eipa wasn't soothed by it.

Seaki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:47 pm
Abominable Greenie

"First time?" She couldn't imagine that at all! She had never been outside of the pack - normally she stayed with Papa, but Papa got distracted for just a second and she slipped off to explore! Papa was such a worrywart!

"It's so big! Everyone is so nice!" She agreed. It was a pretty big plot of land, spanning miles. It seemed bigger to the small pup though. "Mama should be around here somewhere! She knows the whoooooole pack and she can introduce you to everyone!"

The small pup bounced a little in excitement at the prospect. "Come on, I bet I know where she is now!"  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:56 pm
"Yepper!"

Eipa was pleasantly surprised by the youths enthusiasm about her adventure into the pride. "If you're like me, I bet you have never left your pride before. Maybe once I meet your family we can travel a little bit together. Not far, but get you to see some outside stuff!" Now she was entirely unsure as to what 'stuff' she'd show the pup, but she knew that when she was young she'd have appreciated the chance to escape once in a while with an adult just to visit somewhere else, anywhere for that matter. Not that she had a bad home life, it was fantastic! But she enjoyed the idea of travel.

"Wow wow wow!!" Her eyes grew large as she echoed the pups excitement. "Oh I so look forward to meeting everyone!" That was the truth, the idea of meeting someone new really inspired her tail to raise and wag in a crazy manner. This was what she had been seeking. On the plus side her plan seemed to work as well - the pup was leading her back to the pack.

"Coming~" Eipa sang out and eagerly followed the pup.

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:04 pm
User Image

"Oh I haven't," she agreed. "Papa says I have family all over though, and said we can visit when me n' my sisters are older!" She bounced towards the direction she figured her mama would be in, glancing back and Eipa to follow along.

They had only been walking for a few minutes when another dog appeared. A bright golden dog with the bluest eyes. The young dog made her way forward happily greeting the golden soldier, who appeared calm and collected as ever. Isilya rubbed all along her mother's front. "Mama!" She greeted eagerly. "Meet my new friend!"

Chryso looked down at her child with fondness, but regarded the newcomer calculatingly. "I see my little one has pupnapped you, she can be a little bit of a wild one," her tone came out a bit apologetically, putting one golden paw on her pup's head to keep the bouncy pup still. She turned her attention to Isilya for a moment. "You scared your papa half to death, young one, you should go apologize," the Golden dog sighed, shaking her head a bit.

Her focus returned to Eipa quickly. "Are you just passing through, or are you here for another reason?"

Ctrl F Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:20 pm
The relief she felt as she spied a golden adult approaching was incredible. Of course Epia had meant no harm by the actions and was excited to have the pup show her the way, but it would appear odd that she had been alone with the youth. So the calculated stare was well earned and all she could do was smile as warmly as possible.

Fortunately the pup being fond of her might be the positive kick she needed.

"She is definitely a wild one." A warm laugh escaped. "When I was a pup I'm sure I pulled similar shenanigans." Then her green eyes watched as the pup was sent away to apologize for her actions. Appropriate considering how frightening losing a pup could be.

"I was actually looking for a new home. Rumor has it the Pakiti Ya-jua are around here?" Growing up she had been advised that her family was much larger than she had anticipated and likely larger than she would ever know. She hoped to change that a little bit. The Pakiti housed some of that family and she was excited to get to know them.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:42 am
Chryso gave a fond smile the direction her daughter went. "Yes, I was much the same way. Dimma's a bit of a worry wart, though, and was completely the opposite." She shook her head and gave a small snort. "I don't think he much knows how to handle them, but he does his best."

Her mate was a calm, soft male who grew up as a healer in a small pack. He'd been sheltered his whole life until he was trust into the world. Chryso did her best to shelter him as well.

"Well, you're in the right place. These are the Pakiti Lands! Welcome to the pack." Chryso grinned. She trusted Eipa already - pups interacting wtih new adults was completely telling for her, and her own pup's warm response to a stranger was a good one.

She grinned a bit. "Follow me."

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out