Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:43 am
User Image

The dark blue lion had spent a good portion of his day at the side of his mate, Yamilet. The lioness, with whom he had grown up with, had been caring for him after another bout of visions decided to painfully end a day of activities.

Now that he was free from the grip it held on him, Taranis, wanted to venture freely for a little - it wasn't often that the visions ended so quickly or cleanly, he almost appeared whole. From the den he shared with his mate, he had wandered, no goal in sight. It was a nice way to be and a way that he wasn't often able to enjoy.

"Beautiful." His single comment was used to describe the world around him. This word was very rarely used by the lion - if it was it would be used to describe himself or his mate.

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:23 pm
Mysses Greenie

User Image

Dabayl walked along the river. She was just returning home from a little adventure to the edges of the pride. Her belly was heavy with fish she had captured there, and she carried even more in a basket fashioned from leaves - one that she had traded a young, sick calf for. The sick calf would be a valuable food source for the family she traded it away to. She often collected things to trade away as well, and she had grown quite skilled at fishing to supplement her trading, which is why she had gone.

Her true love was farming, though, and she didn't wish to encroach on anyone else's territory. She hummed softly as she walked, the basket heavy on her back.

She had walked quite a distance back into the pride before she opted to take a break. She could see a few other members milling about in the distance, and she watched them with a fondness of her home and a smile on her face.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:51 pm
The world was being seen by new eyes it seemed, everyone Taranis saw as he began heading towards the river he grew to love would receive a rare smile. Smiling was certainly the male wasn't known for, often being stricken with pains and other grievances due to his 'gift' one that hadn't been considered useful yet - what a nuisance.

Taranis found the walk to be calm and uneventful, yet another thing that didn't seem to happen often enough for him. "Treasure the little things." He murmured to himself as support for the way the day had been going.

Lost in his own thoughts he began to walk without truly seeing where he was going, of course the opportunity to bump into others became pretty obvious. Fortunately it seemed this was something the pride members had been used to and was prepared to easily avoid - should the paths ever get busy avoiding someone was typically the least of ones worries.

"Oh my, I almost didn't see you there."

His voice was oddly relaxed while speaking a statement that was usually proclaimed. His blue eyes witnessed the presence of a gray lioness come into view. The look on his face was apologetic, but apparently he'd forgotten to say the words.

Seaki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:03 am
Dadayl must have been resting a lot longer than she expected, when another approached her, though he didn't seem to realize she was there until he was about to run into her. She tilted her head a little, taking in the sight of the other, only then recognizing him as one of the Völva. She had never met any of the other seers of the pride, and she hid her own visions well enough not to be considered one.

She understood, though, the pain that could come with visions, though she didn't have it as badly as others.

"That's quite alright," She said easily, her voice soft. He looked apologetic, but he hadn't actually run into her, there was nothing to apologize for.

"What brings you out and about today?" She asked, keeping her voice light, just in case the sound of her voice triggered pain or even a vision.

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:06 pm
Lost in his own thoughts he'd nearly run into someone, he was embarrassed and almost reverted right back to his typical aggressive behavior - something that seemed to shine as differing personalities in cases where he lacked control. Instead he took a small, almost unnoticeable breath, put on his best grin and hoped that he would make it through the conversation.

"Just enjoying the smaller, yet finer things in life. Wind on your nose and in your mane can do wonders." He shook back a shaggy piece of white fluff that was his mane as if to show the relief it brought feeling a non existent wind.

"What about yourself? Anything truly exhilarating?"

Seaki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:40 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

She wondered what he found exhilarating, if the wind through his mane was his idea of such a thing. She decided to relay her story anyhow. "I just returned from the borders," She said, shifting a little to show off the basket that was strapped to her back.

"It was a fruitful expedition," she said happily. She would have enough to trade for something nice, but perhaps... She knew the other was a Völva. She deliberated for a moment before smiling at the other lion. "Would you like some?" She offered. She didn't expect anything in return - the Völva were special, and she wanted to offer her thanks in some way.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:30 pm
The conversation had left him and was directed at her. Had the lion not been practicing better control of himself he'd have sighed deeply in relief. "The borders?" He was actually a touched surprised. Since landing himself a place among the Vaeringjar he hadn't truly speculated about traveling to the border for any reason beyond leaving for a period of time. Leaving hadn't been on his mind and so seeing the borders were an activity lost on him.

"It certainly looks that way. You're basket is very full." His facial expression relaxed into a more confident and warm grin that was much less forced. "Me?" The position he carried afforded him some additional luxuries, but he still hadn't expected the offer. "You're sure you won't need it to trade?" He wasn't as familiar with bartering, but he was sure that she would need plenty to be able to trade for something decent.

"Please don't take away from yourself when you may need it." Everything in his being screamed at his from the depths of his mind. But in the end what he had said made him feel like a better lion. He could do this.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:17 am
Dabayal nodded. "The borders don't really belong to anyone," She hummed. "I didn't want to encroach on anyone's normal fishing spot." Dabayl wasn't a fisher by any means. She had skills beyond her role, and she wasn't afraid to use them.

She gave the Völva a smile. "Of course, I'm offering them to you freely. I can always return to the borders if I require more." But she didn't - this was just a chance to get away and be productive while doing so.

She did meet someone at the border as well, and shared some nights with him, but that wasn't something she would mention freely. Even if the Völva might already know...

"It would be an honor, if you accepted the gift, but if it makes you uncomfortable, I don't want to push..."

Ctrl F Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:53 pm
An honor.

The words rang in his ears and he couldn't help the smile that played at the corners of his lips. "Alright." He answered casually. The thought of being pampered played a tune that his ego could recognize. Taranis was important afterall. "I'll take your gift, it's a very good gift." Loving himself was easy at times like these, where his own gifts are recognized - even if they are burdens on in most cases. Still, he could compliment the gift.

"Taranis." He suddenly spouted his name. "You're Dadayl? No?" It took him very nearly the entire conversation to realize two things.. one being that he hadn't introduced himself properly and two her name was forever at the tip of his tongue.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:10 am
Dabayl positively beamed, pleased that her gift was accepted. She would always have something to offer the Völvas of the pride, even if she had to go out and find something and return with an offering. She was quite fortunate, indeed, to be carrying something with her.

The lioness felt something in her chest, like pride and hope, when the Völva spoke her name, she didn't even have to say her name aloud to him. "Yes, that's me," She said, he voice almost breathless with suprise.

"Thank you for taking the time to humor me, Völva Taranis," She ducked a small bow at him. "I don't want to take up too much of your time."

Ctrl F Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Væringjar Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out