Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tras was alone, a first on his part in a long while, but Njia needed some space. That was apparently very common among others, just not him and the large God found his fore-paw feeling rather cold and even a little empty. Musing on this for a little while long he decided it was about time he traveled a little more, satisfy some more curiosity, having just returned from a trip to the ocean. It was most bewildering to see so much water in one place, what could be below it's surface. One day he was determined to find this information out.

"Until then." He said out loud. Spreading his wings in one quick motion he was quickly elevating to an appealing height before moving along the tops of the treeline, or where the treeline might be if there was one. He had chosen a rather desolate appearing area, not much life in fact not much of anything. It came as no surprise to see little to no life, how could something survive out here.

That was the question he was left with as he began to think and muse to himself. Lost in his thoughts he began to fly automatically, on auto-pilot per say.

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image

User Image
Ati had gone back to her family for a while, settling easily in the Mimi'naona, talking with those whose visions were caused, partially, by the gods - like her half siblings. Mama Saccha cuddles had kept her from leaving quickly, but the goddess wanted to explore again, so that morning she had bid them farewell and started her journey once again.

She took to her avian form, one she had settled on to push away the envy of her siblings' wings, and soared high above. She could see better in this form anyhow, and she cast her blue eyes downwards.

Perhaps she could find Tras - he was a bit older than she was, though she was an adult now by all rights. He has likely seen more places than she had, and he was really the only one she had talked to out in the roguelands.

Perhaps she would run into him by chance once again, though he was sure something else drew them together.

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:37 pm
"Oh." It turns out, while lost in his thoughts, that he'd come across what could be considered a salvation for those without wings. There stood, in the middle of a vast sea of sand, a tree, singular and yet so prominent on the dusty backdrop.

Without hesitation he chose to land, Tras wasn't convinced that this would be the life he'd see, but he didn't want to take chances in between trees that he'd desire a rest of some kind.

Paws touched down, wings hung loosely at either side and eyes clearly just as droopy. With a decent yawn he stretched, including his wings, and dropped to the ground. His wings spread out around him, giving parts of himself shade that didn't necessarily get it, deciding that he'd rather let his feathers burn up and become brittle than a piece of leg or what not.

It was in this moment that he wondered what Njia was up to, she had met another snake - it bothered him, but he wouldn't admit that to her. Which meant that he already had and got a smack for it.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:59 am
Ati soared overhead, but her wings were beginning to tire. She wasn't used to flying lot distances with actual wings, and she debated changing back into her natural form mid-flight.

But she hadn't done that before, either. She huffed in her avian form and looked down towards the ground for a place to land. It was a large expanse of sand, and a tree not quite too far off. She saw something below the tree as well, and started making her way down towards it.

As she was getting close she noticed that the other form was... familiar. The god-turned-avian trilled excitedly, landing in the tree after a moment and looking down at the other figure. "Tras!" She called out, beak clicking after.

Abominable Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:50 am
The god was relaxed, or trying to be. He pushed aside thoughts of the snake he'd grown fond of for other thoughts, such as nothing. Tras Bothair rarely sought absolute silence, but when he did it was usually interrupted and fairly quickly. Typically the interruptions were mortals fawning over his wings or staring at him like an oddity. He raised a lip in a silent snarl to the thought, but soon that faded as he heard a rustling above him, then a voice.

"I could have sworn that bird said Tras." He said to himself, his purple eyes peering up at a bird he could just barely get a view of. So he turned, rolling himself to his side and eventually exposing part of his gut as he leaned on the tree. "What would you like, birdy?" He asked. It took a few moments of staring and brow raising to realize what a fool he was being.

"Ati?" He asked, likely to quietly at first. "Ati, is that you?" He recognized the color tones of her feathers and even as he thought back to the voice - it had to have been her voice. "You look beautiful as ever." His shocked expression relaxed into a soft and warm one.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:36 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

Ati fluttered happily, making her way down to the space in front of Tras so he would not have to strain his neck to look at her up in the trees. She puffed her feathers up proudly, pleased with the praise. She spread her sparkling wings out. "It is~" She practically sang. "I have wings like my siblings now." She was quite pleased. She hopped on the bird talons for a moment. "Thank you, Tras" She shyly covered her face with one of her wings.

He flattered her, and it made her feel so special.

She was still getting used to this form, though. It was fun, but she enjoyed her true form far more. She shook out her feathers and transformed back as quickly as she could, nearly barreling straight into Tras as she stumbled back to her paws, balancing herself.

The last time she had seen Tras she had practically still been a kid, not grown completely at all. She was a full-fledged adult now. Perhaps now she could tell him how she missed him.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:26 pm
The pride in her actions was admirable. She had so desired those wings, not enough to drive one crazy with her desire, but enough that he knew about it. He watched as she danced about in pure joy. The sight was both odd and entrancing, especially with her final move to sweep a wing up to daintily, in a shy manner, hide her beak and stare up at him.

Still, she was awkward, he watched (in fear of their safety) as she changed from bird to beast. Tras prepared himself by lifting up and hoisting his own weight to his hind legs. Wings were such a gem when it came to balance. Leaving his fore paws unhindered by the task he was able to hold them out for Ati. Changing was hard on it's own when first trying, his mortal form (took many shapes) was among them - becoming a snake also left him sore at times. Though he could never understand if that was all in his head or not.

"My, my.." He gushed under his breath as he took in the complete view the goddess. She had grown. It dawned on him that he hadn't seen her in many moons, something he scorned himself for silently. He let his words drift off into a silence as well as he watched her balance herself.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:36 pm
Ati puffed her chest out a bit in pride, she was glad her transformation was completely successful. Going between the forms was hard, even though staying in one form or the other was quite simple, like second nature. Actually changing was what took concentration and practice though.

She laughed a bit when Tras helped her balance and murmured a small 'thank you' for his help.

"I've missed you," She declared. "It feels like its been forever since we last saw each other, I just had to find you." Her words were openly honest, she would never lie to someone so paranoid after all.

And she adored him, even if he seemed a little standoffish. She found him quite charming, and no one could judge that but herself.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:57 pm
He had never been thankful for his dark pelt before. Between the sun and lighter terrains he was an easy target for prying eyes and the sun, but in that moment as she said those threes words he was thanking the dark pelt on his cheeks. Blush burned from cheek to cheek and he dropped his eyes from her.

"I've missed you too." Tras said, perhaps almost to quietly, as he looked back towards her. "You'd think I'd be easy to find." He mused lightly. "A black god only has so many shadows that he fits into." A chuckle followed his rather awful joke, but his 'I miss you' was genuine.

"What have you gotten up to this past while?" He was curious. She had been gone for a long time, but so had he. His own adventures admittedly catered to a darker side of him that he wasn't about to bring up - not hiding it, just omitting it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:06 pm
She gave a small chuckle. "I've been spending time with my family. I have some half-siblings in Mimi'naona, and I went with my sister to this dog pack that travels around," She said excitedly. "They have avian companions! My sister was following along as a dog, and I as her companion."

It had been fun, and she was eager to share her adventures with Tras completely and fully whenever they both had time. "I didn't get to see you on my adventures though, we must have not gone in the same direction."

She gave a sweet smile and a slightly imploring look. If Tras wanted to share his adventure, she would not mind at all.

"Do you have any stories to share? Or we could have a nap," She suggested, just in case he did not want to. She wouldn't mind cuddles from the big, feathered god.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:07 pm
"Time with your family?" In all of their conversations they hadn't really touched on the subject of family. His came and went from his life so often that he tended to forget. Usually when he got to that point Datura would pop up and remind him all over again.

Tras' expression soured as she asked him about his stories. He considered the question thoughtfully, and even nearly answered her, but he sucked in a small breath and exhaled slowly. "Another time." He said a waved a paw in near unison. "For now, come here." He ushered her to him and he leaned backwards to rest against the tree. Branches above them whined and swayed after his body collapsed into the trunk and he shot it a slight glance.

"A nap sounds nice, and we still have a bit of shade for a while." He yawned pointedly and sighed contently.

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games