Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mthunzi gave baie a nod of her head, it was alright that she was about to leave. There were plenty of others here, which was nice. "That is nice of her, I'd love to hear the tale as well." She said looking over towards Mazuri.

Noku was too busy to pay attention to the fact on of her siblings was practicing their stalking on her but their attempt missed anyway and she ducked and then pounced on her before turning towards the older two. "YES! I want to hear it too!" She said. She scurried over to listen to the story as it unfolded. "Yimvelo fought off a crocodile in the last large hunt!" She had recalled the story of the crocodile that had grabbed one of the lionesses and Yimvelo had been the last one to hit it before it let go. "But that was a long time ago." She said thinking about it. "That's brave." She added. She didn't know if she'd want to swat at a crocodile.

Mthunzi took a look towards Baie she realized that they were now in charge. "Who wants to play a game?" She asked them all.
belloblossom

Mogami

Tanakako

Mogami generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:44 am
Page 1 roll

1. Tanakako
2. belloblossom
3. Tanakako
4. belloblossom <------ =)
5. Tanakako
6. AstoriaFallen
7. Tanakako
8. belloblossom
9. Tanakako

belloblossom
I'll PM you later when I get home... =)

"A... game?!" Nandi whispered excitedly, suddenly unsure of where to look. She wanted to hear about the crocodile but, but... game!

"I'm the crocodile that bit Khethiwe! Rawr!" She mewl-roared fiercely, jumping down from the tan cub and running around in circles. "The water is mine!"

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:34 am
User Image Sifiso had at first been startled by the sudden ear-chewing, shaking her head more in an effort to look up and back at her new cub-blanket but the sensation was so very familiar from when she played with her own siblings that she instantly relaxed, squirming under Nandi in an attempt to get the other cub's paw in her mouth in retaliation.

User Image Khethiwe, having settled back content to let her sister manage the cub's entertainment, caught Baie's look and nodded her acceptance back. The huntress had a job to do after all, and as Khethiwe herself was unable to go out and pull her weight, she would ofcourse look after the cubs.

Nandi's sudden scramble off her back sent Sifiso rolling a little, but she soon scrambled to her paws and jumped back, out of the way of croc-Nandi. "Hey! You have to share the water!" She cried out, getting caught up in the latest excitment as she darted in and 'tagged' Nandi's rump.

The dark red adolescent was startled by how rapidly the situation was disintergretaing. No wonder Baie had wanted to escape! First a story and then suddenly the cubs were playing croc-defends-the-water, which was apparently now a game of tag....? Khethiwe blinked and looked over at Mthunzi. After a moment she rolled her eyes and settled down to watch over the energetic cubs.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:30 am
Mazuri was pleased to see the cubs participating and was opening her mouth to reply when quite abruptly, her storytelling came to a halt. She peered above the cubs over at Mthunzi who had been the cause of the change with curiosity in her gaze, Mazuri had had the attention of the cubs and sure while they had been growing a little restless as little ones will, she was convinced she could've kept their attention for a while longer, at least until her story was over.

She tried not to be too discouraged that she was unable to finish her tale and contented herself to the knowledge that, well, now she didn't have to be put on the spot. She just had to watch over the cubs and make sure they didn't get hurt. So long as no one actually wanted to go find the evil crocodiles and stayed within the adols sights, all should be well.

Tanakako

Mogami

AstoriaFallen

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:30 am
First prize up!

belloblossom

AstoriaFallen

Tanakako

User Image

Nandi giggle-growled as she was "caught" and instantly proceeded to chase after the pale cub, weaving between the older lionesses in the most inconvenient way possible as she tried to catch or dodge Sifiso.

"It's my water! You can't have it!" She growled, quite loudly this time, and failing to catch the tan cub on the initial sprint, she twisted quickly on the spot and ran towards Nokuthula instead, hoping to catch her litter sister unaware. "RAWR!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:49 am
User Image Khethiwe looked between her two sisters, an amused grin curling across her maw. This was so familiar to her, of siblings in general she suppsoed, that she wondered if any of them would ever grow out of it. Rivalry between siblings was encouraged, so long as it stayed friendly, and she was thoroughly amused by the situation no matter how unintentional. Chuckling under her breath she paused then yawned wide. Cubs were so energetic they wore her out just watching them!

User Image Sifiso dashed away in front of Nandi, dodging and weaving as best she could to shake the other cub off her tail. Gigling and panting as she pulled up once Nandi had turned and went after her sister, Sifiso instantly set off after Nandi. "No, its ours!" She hollared happily.

Mogami

belloblossom

AstoriaFallen

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:31 am
User Image

Mazuri watched as the little ones darted about in the hot sun and smiled down at them before finally picking herself up onto all four paws and walking over to her sisters and laying down again.

"They're sure to wear themselves out sooner or later, with all of that chasing, right?" She asked, eyes moving to Khethiwe as she spoke and then down to the cubs once more. "If I may, I's like to propose that the minute they find they've tuckered themselves out that we assist them to their mothers' sides and then get our well deserved rest for being good cub-sitters." She couldn't be the only one that seemed to get tired just from watching the little ones antics.

"Well?" She prompted her sisters. "What do you say?"

Mogami

Tanakako

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:09 am
User Image Khethiwe looked up as her sister moved over and settled beside her. Careful of her damaged paw she chuckled at Zuri's expression. "Agreed... Hopefully the mothers will all be back by then." She added, remembering that the reason the bunch of them were cubsitting at all was that all the able-bodied adults were out trying to find food. She really hoped this drought would end sooner than later...

belloblossom

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:40 am

It would seem at the mention of a game they went crazy and came up with their own version. It was cute and all but she hoped that in time they would, in fact, wear themselves out.

Mthunzi turned towards her sister and raised a brow, they were quite the rambunctious sorts, weren't they. "Were we this bad as cubs?" It was a rhetorical statement but still, she could only imagine what their parents went through.

Noku on the other hand wasn't really wanting to play in the game, she was tired and wanted a nap! It would seem, however that her sister had other ideas. As she charged her with a rawr, causing her to quickly scamper away from her. "NOoooooooo. Don't eat me." She cried with a giggle dashing away from her sister.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:40 pm
User Image

Mazuri smiled to her older sisters, happy to find they agreed with her suggestion and then watched the cubs play with one another. They were constantly changing the game, she realized and thought that perhaps this was a sign that they might be getting tired of playing altogether. Seeking an entrance to end the game and end the prolonged babysitting duty that she and her sisters' possessed, she got to her paws and called to the cubs.

"Come now, girls." She called. "Your mothers ought to be home by now and I'm sure they've interesting news of the hunt they've returned from." Whether it was bad or good news, she had no way of telling, of course, but it was something to distract the cubs from their game and begin to usher them along, at the very least. "Follow me and let us return to them, alright?" Goodness, she hoped that all would follow her lead. She was beginning to get rather weary of watching the cubs run about seemingly tirelessly.

Mogami

Tanakako

AstoriaFallen

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:45 pm
Running behind the black lioness she peeked around her back legs and peered at her curiously. "Mthunzi save me!" She cried up at the black female who smiled down at the cub and laughed at her antics. "Maybe you shouldn't instigate them." She chided the cub, "But I'm noooooooooot" The silver and white cub whined with a pout as she looked towards the other cubs.

She gave a yawn and leaned into the female. "I want to go bacccccccccckkkkk."

Really she just wanted to sleep and Mthunzi laughed down at the cub and shook her head. "I suppose I should get this one back, since she doesn't want to join in the fun anymore." She teased.

"You really shouldn't start things you can't finish." Laughing she couldn't help but feel like this was her when she was this age.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:46 pm
"Come now, let's go back then." She said with a warm smile and nudged the young female along. "We'll catch up with you guys later!" Mthunzi made a mental note to check up on her siblings more often.

Noku was pleased to be heading back, it was just too much excitement for her for the day and she was glad to be going back to her mom. "I'll race you there!" She boasted and took off in front of Mthunzi with a light laugh and the dark female darted after her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out