8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:55 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:02 pm
WC: 1,600 exactly LOL.

He loved being a shark, being apart of this family let him be as vicious as he wanted. Cruelty was welcomed. He laughed along with his fellow apocalypse horsemen. The pleasure he got from killing became notches under his belt, excitement was in abundance as he shared how he broke a lion’s leg and watched him beg for his life. To kill a creature that is called ‘the king of the jungle’ and watch them scream for mercy. The horsemen laughed. It was easy to get wrapped in the killing. Today, they would make their journey home as they headed back to the rendezvous point. There, laying in weight was a rather large leopard. Their superior Senjestu. He lifted a paw.
“Are we in debt.”
“No sir!” They laughed and carried on.
“Good work. Let’s go home.”
Erebus followed with laughter, but in the back of the cheetah’s mind, he replayed the joys of the kills, and not the spoils of it. Makai laughed and pushed his shoulder against Erebus’s.
“You spacing- jealous that you got to take down the first lion of the horsemen.” The gang that Erebus had helped created within the family.
“Yea- Right, the feeling of his life being taken?” The purple striped cheetah remarked.
“Whose the king of the jungle~~~~~~ EREBUUUUSS~~!” Makai roared handsomely.
Erebus chuckled softly and kept his pace. They were all born in the ‘Nera, they were Mafiosos since the beginning and it was their first time without blindfolds and knowing what the secret paths to the pride were.

Sengetsu growled at them. “Hush! At this point, you check all sides, and make sure we’re not being followed. Always be prepared.”

Makai looked about and whispered. “Close is clear.”
Sengetsu’s body lowered, and the boys’ bodies followed.

“Close is clear huh?” Erebus huffed.
“We can take them- we have all of us!” Makai nudged Erebus forward. “Go on lion killer!”
A Lion came from behind the raised orange dirt. It didn’t take him long to announce he was in the area as he roared so loudly that the ground the cheetahs had walked upon rumbled.
Sengetsu immediately rose from his position and snapped at them. “Spread out!”

Makai quickly receeded in to the lower part of the dirt while Erebus ran passed him and came out of the other end. Meeting with his superior.
“We can take him down.”
“No- we leave him.” Sengetsu’s eyes were serious. “We have to confuse him, and bring him far away from the pride. The enterance is too close here.”
“We can take him down. Sir.”
Maikai on the other side lowered his body and the silence got to him. Wondering where exactly the lion was and how he could manage to take him down. If Erebus did it, so could he. Whipping around and heightening body til he was ready to pounce. But before he could, the lion had already pounced. Makai could nearly see it in slow motion as he barely dodged the pounce and was throw to his side! Rolling just inched away but couldn’t get up in time! Claws sunk in to his side and the sound of a long prolonged his from Makai made Sengetsu react.

A leopard roar was something else. The lion turned around and growled back.
It was in that exchange that Erebus quickly snuck up and grabbed Makai and tried to pull him down.
A swipe at his face was the result from trying to take away the prey from the lion.

“A lion killer eh?!” The massive beast tried to take another swipe at Erebus and immediately he ducked and grabbed a maw full of Makai’s scruff. Sengetsu readied his hind quarters and bolted himself upon the lion’s back!

The senior’s teeth sunk in to the Lion’s neck and with a thrash and roll, Sen still held tight and pulled til the tough skin began to cut and peel.
Erebus finally tried to get Makai out, and Makai kicked him off immediately. Bleeding just about everywhere as he hissed at him.
“I can kill him! Damnit- get off me!” With that, Makai’s paws hit the ground and he was upon the lion in seconds flat. Getting kicked away from several attempts, he finally got to the lion’s head. Grasping it in his paws as the lion kicked at his stomach still. Jabbing his head in to the other’s mane since the lion’s muzzle was nearly impossible to get to.

“Get off him Makai!”
Erebus pulled Erebus away and he tried to get close, Makai turned to hiss and was caught in to the lion’s maw. The powerful jaw locking in to the cheetah’s neck. He could feel it painfully so until he couldn’t hold it any longer.

“GET OFF ME YOU DAMN CAT!” Pulling and thrashing his head in order to get the lion to release, but it was futile.
Sengetsu began to claw at the lion’s eyes and once he did- he dug in to the skull and tore.
The lion began to roar uncontrollably thrashing his head, letting go of Makai. Immediately when the lion went in to get the blue cheetah, Erebus stepped in- grabbed the lion’s face and began to suck in the lion’s breath.
He will die!

Sengetsu yelled. “No-! Don’t kill him!”

But by this moment, he saw only red, and jerked the lion’s neck and cut in to the neck just before the mane. Blood began to spill everywhere and Sen quickly let go and pushed Erebus down. “I GAVE YOU STRICT ORDERS!”

He didn’t stop there, he began to gnaw in to the Lion’s snout and began to pull until the sound of the jaw breaking and Erebus tore it out.

“Erebus!”

Makai threw himself in to Erebus, throwing them back and rolling. Makai’s blood spilled everywhere and Erebus’s eyes still struck as he pushed Makai out of his way and Sengetsu pulled off his extra pelt and wrapped it around Makai’s side while he saw Erebus jump upon the lion. Worried- he put Makai aside and went to him, jumped upon him and held him down in to the Lion’s back.

“No more- he is dead! He is dead!”
“Get off me!!!”
“He was an informant.”

Erebus’s eyes widened.
“He was the one whom helped gather information about the lion prides around us!”
‘No…No… he was of our own…’
“You killed one of our own.” Sengetsu’s voice lowered in to the cheetah’s ear.
‘Who was he- did I know him?’
“He comes to the pride and brings in the huge rocks for the fighters to use. He also brings in some hunt and leaves them in our rendezvous points…”
‘How could I not recognize him…’
“He would always wear a patch, his pelts were bright so he wouldn’t scare the cubs.”
“Why did he attack Makai!?”
‘Because, he loves his kind, and we have never told him that we kill lions.. He doesn’t know of what we do. He simply knew us as a pride whom helped others. Not killed them… He is prideful, and he was told that if he saw anyone coming to the rendezvous to kill them. He must have heard the name lion killer and began his fight mode. You usually don’t fight lions head on because of that.”

“He shouldn't have attacked, we shouldn't have dumb cats about- attacking those they don't know. It was good that we put him down. Rogue lions are just that. Rogue.”
“Get Makai, and get back to the pride.”

"Dumb lion."
"You want to know who is dumb- YOU- you look like you are a loose canon! You are the one who can't follow an order- You think I can just let you loose now? After you couldn't follow a direct order? You were reckless- you could have gotten us all killed!? What would that have done!? Makai is badly injured- if he dies- it's also on your plate!"
"He attacked Makai or did you forget that! That's why he is bleeding out!"
"Then get him back to the damn pride!"

Erebus was infuriated- but he bit his lip and threw his head to the side and he quickly went under Makai and picked him up. Gritting his teeth.

Sengetsu looked back at the lion.. Why didn't he just look him in the face, why couldn't he stop Erebus before he realized who it was.
The leopard slowly grabbed a maw full of the lion’s neck and began to pull him. Every foot that he pulled him, he remembered them hunting together. How could he have stopped all of this. Why had the lion not wore his usual clothing. Maybe he would have noticed him before this all happened. At least he got him enough away from the rendezvous point before he too, headed back.

Makai’s words were short and strained. All he wanted to do was calm his body so no blood would leak out any more than it had.
“You defended me… pathetic.”
“You have a funny way of thanking me.”
“You have a way with humiliating me. Now you even mocked the leopard.”
“He is supposed to be stronger than us- but I didn’t see him doing the final blow to a renegade lion. Damn Queen needs to be stricter on those dumbasses.”
“Queen isn’t supposed to-“ Makai coughed and hissed in pain.
“Drop you off with your mother?”
“Yea. I bet she will give me a lecture.”
“Or tell you to close your mouth. Im sure she knows that is what gets you in to trouble.”
“Shut it.”

Erebus chuckled some..

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash