Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands
[PRP] A red warning (Funny Face/Bone Wings)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:34 pm
User Image It was an uncharacteristic thing for the Mummer to be doing, pacing back and forth. She'd been talking to Soothsayer recently, and the purple lioness had mentioned Misty Starlight's nightmarish dream-visions and subsequent warnings. Funny Face found them especially worrying because the wing-marked seer was blind. She didn't know what color WAS, she could barely navigate without a companion. She was one of the few lionesses that Soothsayer freely made contact with, lacking in horribly traumatic pain of the past.

Like Funny Face, Misty Starlight was ever the optimistic and happy lion, and now she had the gray-brown lioness worried. She turned on her paws, pacing back the other direction. "What could it mean, what could it MEAN..."

Syrius Lionwing
Finally got it started! heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:23 am
Andranis
need to get his cert updated but his name is Bone Wing

User Image

"Dum de de dum did daily diddily dee dum da de dum" Bone Wing padded through the long grass singing along to a tune that hummed between his ears. Shaking his whole body the light purple male skidded to a sudden stop when he nearly collided with the soft tan female who seemed to be very deep in thought.

"Uhhhhh sorry." He grins broadly his salmon mane falling in front of his eyes. "You look to be having a concern. Is the concern needing a help?"

Syrius Lionwing

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:08 pm
"Oh!" Letting out a startled sound and jumping slightly, Funnyface looked at the lion that had approached. She took in his markings and colors, and immediately recognized him. "Bone Wing!" Under her gray-tan fur, Funny Face flushed. "I should be sorry. I've been trying to figure out what Misty Starlight's dreams have been about. All anybody can gather is the color red." Taking a seat, she furrowed her brow. "I don't know how she'd know what red is, though, she's completely blind!"

Syrius Lionwing
Just remember to get him updated ~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:00 am
Andranis
hehe will do when i remember who coloured him XD!

The salmon maned male sat slowly and tilted his head curiously. "Tell me." He smiles a gentle smile, his deep blue eyes curious. "Maybe I can help, even if it is just me being a sounding board. Sometimes things make more sense to other peoples ears." He rumbles settling himself in to a more comfortable seating position, he did so hate sitting up straight, he much preferred to slouch.  

Syrius Lionwing

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:22 pm
The lioness shrugged, frowning. "Like I said, all we know is she's been mentioning the color red, and they happen frequently." Reaching her right forepaw up, Funny Face scratched the left side of her neck. "Not much usually bothers me, but this really does, because Misty Starlight is completely blind and wouldn't KNOW what the color red looks like, so this surely has to be some kind of vision of the future warning us." From what she'd discussed with Soothsayer before, visions of the future weren't always precise. Some were visions of a future that COULD be, and any one could be correct. But with one popping up so much, over and over, it was worrying.

Syrius Lionwing
Riri colored him ~ heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:41 am
Andranis
sorry for the wait writers block!

Bone wing tilted his head curiously a gentle look in those deep blue eyes. " red, reeedddd. You know my grandmother told me about a pride of lions that was very red." He pursed his lips "Fire people..fire red..something I don't know my grandmother travelled far before she settled here." He nods an affirmative "Oh or maybe she's talking about red flowers. I hear those are pretty poisonous."  

Syrius Lionwing

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:48 pm
A bit of Funny Face's usual personality suddenly shone through as she giggled, "Firekin?" She'd certainly heard of them, from Soothsayer mainly. Despite her bright purple coat, she'd stated that her paternal line gave her ties to the red giants of the desert, the Motoujamii. And then she had stated that her maternal side gave her blood ties to most prides. If any pride could trace to a lioness named Ishara, she'd said, then she was related. "Maybe that's what the mention of red is about... Something to do with the Firekin." Funny Face went back to pacing, pausing to tap her paw on her chin. "Maybe they need our help? Or they're sending an emissary to us?" She glanced at Bone Wing as he mentioned flowers, ears pricking up. "Or flowers, yes!" The possibilities for what it meant were endless!

Syrius Lionwing
Wow, just noticed this! Did we want to try to finish it?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:31 am
Andranis
Yes please ^^!

“Oh, yes firekin! That’s them!” He grinned broadly, it seemed his words of encouragement and also her just being able to put words to her quandary had cheered her right up. He was glad to be of assistance. “My granny always said they don’t leave the desert, do they send emissary places?” He mused.

“You know there is a really beautiful red flower that blooms from the trees on vines.” He paused and looked thoughtful. Maybe we should go and look for some? Maybe if you showed your friend one, it might spark something. I can help, if you like?”

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff