Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:14 pm
"I'm a snowman." He said with a shrug. He couldn't say he was the best hunter there was, but he did his best. "I don't know what I could teach you, but it doesn't hurt to try it." He said with a nod. He'd never taught anyone anything before, so it would be a new experience for even him. "What rank are you?" He asked, curious on if he could actually help her. She could be a guard for all he knew!

Feyn jumped onto Yafeu's back then hopped to his head to be the same level as the pair of them. "Yafeu needs some help with hunting sometimes" she said totally honest. She didn't mind being blunt about stuff. "Maybe you can end up helping him while he helps you."

"Hey, Feyn....." He said slightly irritated. Sometimes she was too honest for her own good. He looked back at the lioness. "I'm not that bad...." Now Feyn was gonna make the lioness regret her decision to ask for help! Though, he wasn't sure why he was getting so defensive about it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:20 pm
"Hopefully having an audience is all he needs to help him out, then," she said, grinning at Feyn before looking back up at Yafeu to finally admit what rank she really was. She didn't exactly try to hide it from anybody, sometimes it was just nice when nobody knew.. when they assumed she was more productive than she truly was.

"I'm an Ice Princess," she said, "You can't be any worse at hunting than me."

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:27 pm
That took him by surprise for a moment, he almost chocked on his own saliva. He even missed the first part of what she had said to Feyn. He cleared his throat and wasn't sure if he was suppose to bow, or not. It seemed a bit late for that one. Though his suspicions were on the right track. "Oh, well I'm sure you're not horrible at hunting..." He said unsure of how to really act, though he decided it was a bit too late for being completely formal. She seemed not to mind how he was before telling him who she was.

"You're a princess!" Feyn gawked. "Wow!" Feyn hadn't met any of the royalty lions before. This was even more exciting. She was friends with a princess. "What's it' like to be a princess?" She was soaking it all up. She didn't get every day to talk to one, after all.

"Easy, Feyn." he said as he put a paw on her face and pushed her off his head. "Sorry about that, she can get a bit.... overwhelmed by things."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:43 pm
Ubusika calmly watched as Yafeu tried to regain composure after the reveal that she was a princess. It was almost like she could see what was going through his mind and her smile dared him to just try backtracking to a more formal approach.

"Don't worry, we're friends now, it's OK," she said when he apologized for Feyn's enthusiastic questions about what it was like to be a princess, "I don't know if it's worth all of that excitement, though, Feyn! I mostly worry about helping my father, mother and brother as much as I can but I like to get out and about more than that. And I really should brush up on my hunting."

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:00 pm
His awkward moment passed, and now things where how they were moments before. "Well, I suppose we could see what you can do, then go from there." He said with a nod. He couldn't really help her unless he knew where to start. If he was going to help her brush up on a bit of hunting, that was.

He still wasn't exactly sure how to help her. But what could go wrong? "Though, I'm not sure there is much around at the moment" He hadn't kept up on any trails today, though it was something he meant to do.

Feyn gasped at her saying it wasn't exciting. "That's fascinating!" Of course it was probably something anyone would be doing that had family. But it was more that she was a princess. Now on the ground, she moved towards the lioness giving an inspection of her own. "You seem like you could hunt well."

She hopped around the lioness. "how fast can you run?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:09 pm
She nodded at Yafeu's suggestion, and again at the observation that prey was scarce. It couldn't have been that uncommon lately, she wasn't terribly surprised.

"We don't have to find something right now," she said, turning her attention back to the hare, "I can run pretty fast.. depending on the snow. It's not usually too bad."

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:26 pm
Yafeu hadn't considered she didn't mean right now. He felt rather silly now, though, he suppose that made more sense than what he was thinking. "Oh... I suppose that is very true." That was kinda a relief, he wasn't sure exactly what he'd have her try to do anyways. Perhaps he'd have to come up with a game plan for another time. Maybe get some ideas from a few other lions. Yes, that seemed much more reasonable.

"I suppose, I miss understood that." He chuckled.

Feyn was impressed, though she hadn't actually seen the lioness run. She believed her. Why would she lie? "I am not that good at running." she admitted. She tended to fall if she ran too fast. She normally just rode on Yafeu's back when things got going fast. "It's not pretty"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:42 pm
She snickered again, imagining the hare riding around on the lion's back. It almost made it seem like the hare was in charge but she certainly wouldn't be much of a burden to carry and it was probably easier for everybody if she was clumsy.

"Unfortunately for me, running fast and running with a purpose don't always work out the same," she said, and looked back to Yafeu, "Are hunting parties often this small? I'd have guessed that more was better."

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:04 pm
He thought about it for a moment. "Well, two or three is good enough." he said with a nod. "If you get too many, it can be just as disastrous as if you had only one." Which was what his issue was. He didn't do groups too well, but he tended to do fairly well alone. He never tried to take on too big of pray. When a huge group is formed, he joined in the back ground. Those only happened during the spring though.

"Unless you're hunting a herd of something." He decided that not always a small group is good. "Training sessions tend to only be a few, though." He had remembered growing up and being taught to hunt with his siblings. It was only them and the one training them. Which happened to be his mother.

Feyn nodded, but didn't know how to add anything. It was not her best subject. She climbed back onto Yafeu's back, to where she could see everything better again. Sometimes it was not fun being tiny.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:27 pm
Ubusika thought about what he said, nodding slowly at first before smiling. It made sense, a large group would give itself away too easily if there were few beasts being tracked. And she was glad a smaller group was better for this season and training.

"That's probably for the best," she said, "It'll be less embarrassing if it's just us. You have to promise not to laugh at me!"

She leaned over to give Feyn a playful glare.

"You, too."

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:15 am
Yafeu nodded. "No worries there, I am not the one you have to worry about that." With that, he also looked at Feyn, though he wasn't glaring at her. He gave a playful smile. "I suppose if she does, we could hanger up by her toes on an icicle." He'd never actually do that, but he liked to tease her from time to time about such an act.

She looked from both of them. "What?! I won't laugh." Though she knew she couldn't totally promise that. She laughed at Yafeu's mistakes all the time. He'd gotten use to it, honestly. He hardly reacted to her anymore. No matter, she'd try her best not to laugh at the princess. It was the least she could do. "I promise!"

With that, Yafeu looked back at the lioness. "Just tell us when you're ready, and we'll have to see how well I can train someone."

Ecavi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:36 pm
"It's a date, then," she said with a grin, "I'll look forward to it!"

Ubusika wanted to say she was ready now but she also wanted to be properly prepared. And even if they did go traipsing off to find something to practice on right now, she wasn't sure that they would find anything. If they weren't actively working when she interrupted them and she was just laying about in a quiet spot.. they were off to a bad start.

"I'll be ready," she said confidently, "I'll find you when I am."

I Lady Kiya I

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:01 pm
Yafeu nodded his head, "I look forward to it." Though it took him a minute to realize the word she used, and that was a bit of a surprised. Surely, it was harmless, but he still was taken aback by it. She surprised him a lot, it seemed. Though, it probably wasn't that hard to do at all.

"I will be ready, when you are." He said, hoping that was true. There was many things he needed before he could actually answer that 100% truthfully. Even so, he was sure that he'll manage something. Even if they had to chase Feyn around for practice. He was sure she wouldn't be up for that, however.

Feyn smiled. "Yay! It will be fun!"

Ecavi
Finished?

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out