Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image Thalea was curious to get out and about and explore the pride! She had felt cooped up in their den, not that it had been all bad. Food was brought to them so it's not like they really had to leave. Though now she wanted to get out and see what else was out there!

Scampering up while the parents were out doing their thing she scurried into the bright sunlight of the early morning dawn and looked around. What could she do while she was out there? There was so much to see! She didn't know where to go first. "Hey, anyone want to come with me?" She called back to her siblings.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:34 am
User Image “I’ll go with you.” Akpofure came marching out of the den. She was very curious about the world outside their cave. Though it sounded somewhat dangerous, and frightening with all the strange noises she had heard. But mama and papa went outside all the time! It must not have been as dangerous as she was thinking it was.

She gave her sister a happy smile as she emerged from their home. “Where should we go first?”

AstoriaFallen

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:39 am
CaliWolfe

She glanced back as her sister called out she would join her. She was as close to a twin as she had and she smiled warmly towards her as she looked around.

"I'm not sure, where do you think we shouldn't go?" Those were always the most exciting places to check out first! Not that she wanted to get themselves in trouble or anything. It would be nice to know where they could and couldn't go though.  
[IC] Dov'Strunmah Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games