Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[CHAL] For my freedom (Amaranth/Vali)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Andranis rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 1, 2 Total: 12 (5-20)

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:03 pm
User Image She was, to say the least, frustrated. After her cubs had been sent off to be trained as Thralls by others, Amaranth had refused further advances from any males. She didn't want another litter to grow up enslaved. Instead, she wanted them to be born free, with no need for some male to claim them. Yu had refused to duel her, though - He had his own preoccupation to deal with. Nor had Munyu wanted to duel. She had considered one of Yu's children, but then... Decided against it. The same had gone with Munyu's. They were, as she saw it, biased. So she had turned to an outside Reaver, one she only loosely knew. "Vali! I challenge you to a duel, so I may be a free lion again!"

User Image It was his first Breytast, an exciting time for many lions. Vali felt no need to challenge this year, content as he was to be a Reaver. He really had no solid group he went on vikings with yet, no actual captain loyalties. He had ideas, though, for who he'd serve under, if the opportunity came. He'd heard rumor that Yu sought to challenge a Captain to become one himself, not wanting to take the conventional routes because it didn't feel AS glorious. He could only call the older lion a BIT of a glory lion.

He hadn't, of course, expected to BE challenged, being nothing more than a Reaver. But there she was, one of the two family Thralls of Yu, wanting to challenge him. He looked her over, frowning at the lioness. "Alright, I accept your challenge. But I won't go easy, just because you're a lioness, and especially because you're a Thrall."

OOC: Roll in this post is Amaranth's  
Andranis rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 3, 2 Total: 14 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:05 pm
OOC: And this post is for Vali's roll!

(RP here)  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff