Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:47 am
User Image

The day started out quietly, he had been to work - creating some new articles - as was his new customary of his new path in life. Pembe wasn't particular good at this path, but he certainly did enjoy his finished items.

After completing his 'chores' Pembe decided he would take a walk. The quiet day had become a little to quiet for him and the weather was agreeable for some time away from his den. Having wandered from his den he spied a few others doing some similar, though likely getting from point A to point B, but it was nice to see activity.

Though he sought no one in particular he did keep an eye out for potential company.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:09 pm
Mysses Greenie

User Image

She hadn't really ventured far from her families harem when she was a cub, but now that she was older she wanted to see what everything was about! Dark body moved slowly as she walked along, taking in the sights of everything around her. Her gaze fell upon a particularly colorful male not too far ahead and she grew curious for a moment and headed in his direction. She wanted to get to know some other lions that weren't in her Harem and he seemed like a good place for her to start. "Hello." She said as she grew near enough to speak without shouting.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:42 pm
Lost in his own thought he barely heard the voice that had rang out to him in a form of greeting. Pembe turned, with a grace of any feline, to settle his dark eyes on an equally dark pelted female. A smile formed across his maw in a warm, welcoming fashion before he even began to speak.

"Hello, what brings you to my company?"

He mused slightly, perhaps she had been looking for him, even though he had been looking for no one. The lion found himself thinking back to a thought on fate he had been toying with earlier.

Could it truly exist?

The pink lion hadn't the foggiest what the answer to that little question was, at least for the time being. Shifting his paws some he decided to drop his rump right there, the dirt kicking up around his tush and tail while doing so. "Sorry." His apology wasn't entirely honest, more habit.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:36 am
Mysses Greenie
]

He seemed nice. "It would seem fate." Her voice was light and happy, her tail flicked behind her as she watched him and then cocked her head curiously when he apologized. Why was he saying he was sorry?

She took a moment to glance around, thinking perhaps by some chance she had disrupted something but she hadn't. "Why are you apologizing?" She was a bit confused but tried her best not to show it.

"I'm Nerina, what is your name?" At least she could get formalities out of the way while he answered her question about his random apology.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:55 am
"Fate indeed."

He remarked, getting lost in his own thought once more, but only briefly as her question dragged him back to reality. "Well I'm sure that kicking up dust is cause for apology, you don't agree?" He smiled warmly, his feelings were genuine about it and not at all sarcastic, it wasn't in his nature to be sarcastic.

"My name is Pembe." He offered in return. "Do you come around here often?" The words were out before he could stop himself from saying them. Of course she likely was in these areas often, the area was well traveled and often a cross roads of sort for heading whichever way a lion may need to go.

Oh dear.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:01 am
Abominable Greenie

"I suppose you're right. It's the polite thing to do, but the dust wasn't much of a bother to me." Covering one's bases wasn't exactly a bad thing though, and she at least knew why he was apologizing. She hadn't thought twice about the dust his motions had caused.

"I come here often enough Pembe." She said saying his name to help retain it for later. "I like the water, plus there are lots of things you can find." She added looking at him. "What of you? Do you come here often?"

She returned his own question towards him with a curious spark in her eyes. She rarely talked to anyone outside of her parents Harem so this was a rare treat for her.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:30 am
"Well I'm glad that it didn't bother you any." His response was polite and short as he would have apologized regardless - that was simply in his upbringing, imbedded in him was the need to be responsible and easily held accountable for his own actions. His question was unnecessary, he only realized it with her answers - of course she came here often (dork move on his part). "So do I, even being new I started coming here almost immediately. I like the water as well, it's fresh."

Pembe looked away to take in his surroundings and was greeted with an alarming amount of sun. He squinted and blinked away the bright lights he was suddenly seeing. "What do you do for fun?" He inquired. "I still haven't found what I'm good at, or even what there is about here to do for fun." He was amused by her youthful curiosity - it was clear that she likely didn't leave her parents side for lengthy conversations. "Do you have any special spots? Do you play any games? What do you plan to be?"

Suddenly he had plenty of questions and he was peppering her with them.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:43 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

She hadn't thought about how fresh the water was, it was all she had ever known. "Is the water not fresh from where you've come from?" She asked him curious to know more about this strange male that wasn't from her birth pride.

Suddenly she was bombarded with a bundle of questions and she had to think about it for a moment. Instead of answering him right away she got a bit of a smile and then splashed some water at him. "usually by doing stuff like this." she said with a giggle as she waited to see what he did.

Was it rude of her to have done that? Really the thought hadn't crossed her mind, but then again she was always the playful sort and never thought of anything to come across as ill-mannered, so why was she suddenly worried about what this male might think?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Likno tis Zois Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas