[PRP] Ice and Snow

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:37 pm
User ImageSnjár-Blóm was enjoying her new position a bit. She finally had a companion rabbit and managed to get a position on the Ice Council now. There was so much new and exciting in her life. She really wanted to get around the pride and talk to members. She was on the council, so she should know what is going on and how the pride members feel about things. She figured what better place to start than stopping a random lion to talk to about things. Now to just find someone to approach.

Snjár-Blóm had been a Snow Angel originally, so maybe she would start there. If she could find a Snow Angel, then she would speak with one of them about just about anything and everything she could think on. Now if she could just not scare them off with too much chatter. It seemed to take forever to find someone, but there was a brown lioness that Snjár-Blóm was sure was a Snow Angel, finally. She approaches and smiles at the other lioness. "Hello, I am Snjár-Blóm. How are you today? How do you like living here?"

User ImageNeige Lapin hopped along after his companion wondering if she was going to talk someone's ear off. Usually the lioness was quiet, but it seemed like she hadn't spoken much lately even for her. The rabbit was concerned she might burst with a barrage of speech at some unsuspecting stranger.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:47 pm
User Image

Chuntao had been a bit down lately. There hadn't been many cubs about, and she hadn't really gotten to do much work. Helping where she could, she always felt she was out of place when she did. She decided it was time for a little walk. She sighed and looked about the snow filled land. It glistened in the light due to melting here and there. Summer months were rough in this land. Just the slightest degree change put lions on edge.

Before long, she spotted someone she hadn't met yet. Of course, that was far from unusual. It seemed she met more and more new faces. It was good, don't get her wrong, she just kinda missed knowing everyone. "Hello there!" All other questions kinda were missed by her, she was just surprised to acutally run into someone!

"I'm Chuntao, and this is Relnaartum"

Relnaartum followed closely. He knew she was in distress and decided to not leave her side for a while. He felt he was talking more than she, and she was the one that normally did all the talking. He was a silent dude, and it was odd when she didn't talk non stop. It worried him from time to time.

Seeing another lioness, and a hare, would bring her moods up. Unusual for him, but he was actually happy to see a new set of faces. He hopped up to Chuntao's back and peered curiously at their new company. He had heard rumors that she was a new council lioness, but he had only seen her from a far.

He knew Chuntao was oblivious to this..

Kathryn Dragonna

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:31 pm
Snjár-Blóm grinned at the other rabbit. "Hello, Relnaartum, this blue guy over here is Neige Lapin." The pink lioness pushed her companion forward for the others to see. Her rabbit had a habit of blending in a bit too well at times, especially when hiding by her tail tuft or front paws. "Sorry about the rather abrupt questions... I am on the council now and want to get a feel for things in the pride... I feel a bit out of touch now that I am not a Snow Angel anymore."

Neige let himself be pushed forward and waved a little paw at the new lioness and her rabbit companion. He normally was as quiet as his lioness, but while she might be chatting more, he was not into the idea. "Hello." That was as much as he was comfortable with right now. He would rather be hiding in Snjár's tail fluff where nobody could see him.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:56 am
Chuntao nodded towards the hare and lioness. They seemed quite the pair, she decided. Though, she was taken-a-back by the council thing. She had not heard that they got new council, it wasn't surprising really. There had been some that had left here and there dude to one reason or another, she never was in the loop.

"Welcome then!" She said with a smile. It was good to see new faces and hear about new things. She flicked her tail and smiled at her. "I'm still a snow angel!" She giggled and nodded. She couldn't handle anything else, really. Her passion was strictly on taking care of little ones. Everything else just seemed like a chore.

Relnaartum nodded towards the other hare, but words didn't pass through his lips. He could tell that the male wasn't uncomfortable with the situation, and he wasn't going to strain more on the other. He knew exactly how it was sometimes, though he was less likely to hide like the male before him. He was one to just watch and nod, except when Chuntao didn't feel like talking too much. Which at the moment wasn't the case. Thankfully.

Kathryn Dragonna

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:31 am
Snjár-Blóm smiled at the other lioness warmly. "Thank you. I am still amazed that I have not been here that long and ended up on the Council. Watching cubs was so much easier... but here I am complaining when I am lucky. I have a wonderful home here. Speaking of which, was there anything that you thought was a concern with the pride? And how are all the cubs?" Yes, she still cared how all the little ones were even if she wasn't caring for them anymore. She would probably always be a Snow Angel at heart.

Neige Lapin built up his nerve and hopped forward a bit to inspect the other lioness and her hare. Okay so far so good, nobody looked like they disproved of him. The rabbit was as much new to the pride as his lion, actually newer. He remembered being attacked to be someone's lunch, dragging himself here when he managed to get away, and having a lioness to love and protect him after that. He still wasn't so sure about a whole pride that seemed to not eat rabbits. It was not what he had come from.
I Lady Kiya I
sorry for the delay, work ate my muse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:21 pm
There hadn't been many cubs born as of late, and the last ones were now growing up so fast. "Well, they've grown quite well." She giggled at the other female. She seemed a bit scattered at the moment, but once she got use to more responsibility things would go smoother for this lioness before Chuntao. "They have grown up to being fine princesses and princes." She said with a nod.

It seemed like yesterday the little ones were born, but they were almost adults now. Crazy how fast time flew by. Everyone was busy with other things, and no one had time to stop and have a little fine.

"I haven't seen anything that should concern the pride." Though, she couldn't really tell if there was. She wasn't a seer, nor was she good at seeing things that might become hazardous. So far, though, things had been quite fabulous. She didn't think it would change for a while.

Relnaartum wasn't big on conversation, so he wasn't sure what to say to the other hare. Instead, he sat there with awkward silence and tried to not make direct eye contact with anyone. He ended up examining his paws as if they might be quite interesting. Of course, he wasn't really interested with them, he was just unsure of what to do and didn't want to stand there like an idiot.

Kathryn Dragonna

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:57 pm
Snjár-Blóm sighed. There hadn't really been cubs lately, had there? The royals were the last to have, and theirs were almost grown. That might be something she should mention to the leaders. A lack of pride growth could be bad for them all. "They all grow so fast... it would be nice if they stayed cubs longer, wouldn't it? Or if we had more cubs." Maybe there was a reason nobody was having cubs. They could not want to try, or there could be another reason. That worried the lioness some, but she wouldn't let the other know.

"I you do see anything, or if there is something that you need to do your job well, you can tell me at any time. I want to make sure our pride has everything it needs. There has been enough going on lately that it is far too easy to forget things." She nodded and looked down at the hares. Oh this was priceless. She wasn't sure she should say anything, but the shy silence was rather cute.

Neige wasn't sure why the other hare wouldn't look at him, maybe he did something wrong? He poked his nose toward the other hare and ended up almost touching him. "Hello... did I offend you?" He made the biggest sad bunny eyes at the other.
I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:07 pm
Chuntao was sure it was more along the lines that the pride was still small, and not many had a special someone, or someone in any case. Though, she would like to see more little ones about. It would make her job a bit more productive! She smiled at the other. "Don't worry about me, I'm sure things will pick up"

"For now, things will just be slow." She laughed and nodded at her. Taking in her words. She would probably need help when things picked up, but there were quite a few Snow angels still about. They were equally bored, she thinks. She looked to Relnaartum and then back at the lioness.

Relnaartum stepped back a bit. "What?" He said sort of shocked. "No." He replied. He still wasn't sure how to address the other, and now that he was so close, he wasn't sure how to really react to this either. Did he not have personal space? He frowned, but not too noticeable. For him, it was his normal look.

Kathryn Dragonna

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:34 pm
"I'm sure they will once we all get settled in again... but I worry about everyone... especially in the position I know best." Snjár-Blóm gave the other lioness a soft smile. She wasn't sure that everyone realized just how much they depended on those that watched the cubs of the pride, and she wanted to make sure they were viewed as important. She had been given a very great opportunity in being on the Council and she needed to use it wisely. "I know I sound silly, worrying about so much, but we need things sorted and I'm good at details."

Neige backed off again and gave a sigh of relief. "Good, good..."

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:46 pm
She nodded at the lioness. "You should focus at your new title" She said with a giggle."I'm sure you'll be far more busy now." It was a tough area to be in. She didn't want to know what it was like to be on the council, deciding all the important stuff of the pride. It was the hard decisions she would have been able to deal with.

She had faith in the pink lioness before her, she seemed like she was tougher than she looked. She was picked for a reason, after all! Some of the original council members had fled, and Urza had to pick a few new faces. He wouldn't have picked those he didn't think could handle it.

"Just enjoy the time you have before the real work starts." She giggled.

Relnaartum looked at the other with a raised eyebrow. Though no words came out, he wasn't sure what to think still . The other seemed to match is lioness' personality fairly well. Both worried more than they should. Though the hare before him was shy. He didn't think the lioness was shy from what he saw here.

Kathryn Dragonna

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:16 pm
Snjár-Blóm couldn't imagine that being on the Council would be busier than watching active cubs. It could be, but she couldn't imagine it at this point. Maybe she should do her part to make more work for the Snow Angels? That was a thought. She could set a good example for the pride in her own actions. She would have to think on that more. "You have given me a lot more to think on than you realize."The pink lioness gives the other a bow of her head. "I should be going, but thank you for speaking to me." The lioness turned and started off.

Neige was so happy to hear they were going. "Goodbye..." He waited for his lioness to leave and then hopped after her. He wasn't at all regretful of the idea of leaving.
I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:26 pm
Chuntao gave her fair wells, and decided it was best to stay and wait for the lioness and hare to vanish before her and Relnaartum part their ways. Just in case the lioness had anything else to add. Not that she though she would, but it was out of respect, of course. She watched and stood in silence with her hare companion.

Finished.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out