Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:29 pm
His twins, his sisters were near betrothed and he was convinced it was for the betterment of the bloodline. He, in toe was going to find the perfect female to mother his children. That was a thought he laid in the back of his head less, as his studies of the pride and relations to other prides were more important. Today though, he'd ask for Ifrit ( Mariko brother ) . The cheetah would wed his sister soon and wanted to bring him on a mission to get acquainted with his soon to be brother in law.

The cave was said to be of one of the greatest witch doctors the pride has known.

"Ifrit." He called within the den decorated in skulls and a whirl wind of incense smells. His eyes squinted seeing a figure come from what he thought to be a smoke cloud. "Interesting place you have here."

Instead the cloud was of a long, cheetah, with a mane braids in feathers and beads. With that, a headdress of a skull whom looked like a bird with elegant feathers puffed in the back.

"Oh. Um pardon... I- do you.. know where I can find Ifrit, you see, he's marrying my si-"

The spooky cheetah stopped in her tracks and blankly stared the cheetah down. Then when she was just about to take another step, Zaahir took a step back and bowed his head immediately. "I'm sorry for interrupting! I'll come back later uh-uh-"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:30 pm
She was working somewhere behind her mother and heard someone calling for her brother. She wasn't too familiar with the voice but that didn't mean she didn't know them. Her mother had been working in here as well and it seemed to be whoever it was had run into her.

Coming around the side of her mother she waved at him with her paw. "Don't mind mother." She said with a light laugh, she knew that she could look quite intimidating to those that weren't used to her in all her getup. "You said you were looking for Ifrit?"

She was aware that he was betrothed to one of his siblings but she hadn't actually gotten to meet Zaahir yet. "I'm Mariko, Ifrit's sister. I don't think you and I have ever formally met?" She said to him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:31 pm
Looking at the mother then the sister.

Lulu wasn't the talker, their father was and she simply spoke when dire and the best thing about Mariko. Was that she was the only true dedicated one of her children to the art of her rank. Giving her daughter a nod before she went back to fixing potions. Not being a sure fan of the arranged marriage of her son. On top of that, she delivered them. Zaafir and all of his siblings, only to have Rada force a marriage upon her son. It was his choice, and Ifrit told her to stay out of it. So she did. Reluctantly.

Zaahir softly smiled at Mariko. "There is something about her..hm." Seemed familiar, then he nodded. "I'm Zaahir, Ambassador Apprentice. Your brother is marrying one of my sisters and wanted to get to know him more. My mother talks well about your family. Im sorry I haven't made it a mission to see you all and meet. I am learning to be an ambassador and leaving the pride for so long, I've grown out of touch." He bowed his head.

"Can I help you in any way, at least... til your brother gets home."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:31 pm
She gave a small nod of her head as he spoke. "That's quite the title. I'm sure you will do your parents well." It was definitely no easy task being an Ambassador, though neither was her job. The only difference was she got to stay in the pride but she had to deal with quite a lot herself. Not that she'd ever complain. "Don't worry yourself about it. You didn't see us coming to see you either." She said with a hint of laughter as she turned back to her tasks.

"We have heard great things about your family as well and if you'd like to help me, I don't have any objections." She said as she crushed some of the herbs she had collected to make into a poultice. "If you'd like you can grab some of the herbs that are hanging over there and help me grind them up." She said motioning towards a few of the plants that were hanging not too far away.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:00 pm
"Honored by the words, I simply do the best that I can." Giving her a smile before he went on to look at what he was suppose to do. His ears perked as he went over to the bowls and things. Looking at what exactly he should be doing with some perplexity. "Women shouldn't have to worry about such matters, coming to see us and all. Your brother should have brought you over. We could have feasted with you in celebration, but alas, he is scarce as of late." Running his paw over some of the bowls, what exactly was he suppose to be smashing? Herbs? Which ones would be called herbs.. Eyeing them intensely at all the different kinds of plants with an array of smells. Some nearly intoxicating his senses.

He didn't really hear anything about them. Just that they were the healers of the pride. Nothing came from her brother, and so he wanted to meet them in case he had to leave again before they married.

"Right- ah here then." Grabbing a maw full of numbing flowers.... and trotted to her with it. "Thes-" He said muffled til his mouth began to tingle... then slowly the flowers began to fall from his mouth and his jaw became numb enough to hang oddly. "Waasss haappeenningg too myy faaaccee~" In slurs that could barely be understandable as he put his paws up against his jaw to keep him from slobbering and embarrassing himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:01 pm
"This is true, though I'm just so busy that finding time to make it that way with him would likely be next to impossible." She said with a light laugh.

She focused on what she was doing for a moment and then when he started to speak and then slur his speech she turned and couldn't help but give him a big grin and shake her head and laugh. "Ohh no." She said giggling. "You grabbed some of the numb weed I'm afraid." she said picking them up with her paws and putting them to the side.

Taking a careful look at his face she couldn't help but chuckle some more. "I'm afraid you'll just have to wait it out. At least it won't last too long." She said warmly.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:00 pm
The weird feeling in his maw was slowly growing in to his face and spreading like wild fire. To him, that was what it felt like to even that, was numbed. His eyes drooped slightly, but at least his paws still worked. Pushing his chin up with his paws as he listened to Mariko. His cheeks reddening even more.

"Thhiiiuuusss suuucckkkshhh." He commented behind his paws tightly against his maw. Ears panning back.

Lulu came back, with her rather scary mask. Looked him up and down. A grin settled upon her face with a slight -what looked like a hiccup- was more like a chuckle to those who knew her well. She picked up a bowl from Mariko's side and padded outside the cave. A delivery, one could assume.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:13 pm
She watched as he pushed his cheeks up but they wouldn't stay. She stifled a laugh and then fished around for some bandages to wrap his face in so he wasn't so droopy looking. "Here, I can wrap this around your face to at least keep everything from being so droopy." She suggested to him as she showed him the ribbon and did it to herself to show what it would look like. Basically it just wrapped under the chin and up around the cheeks and tied on the top. He really couldn't talk right now anyway so it wouldn't hinder his speech at all. She watched as her mother came and left and turned her attention back towards him. "Does that sound like something you want me to do until this wears off?"

Chi Sohma

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:51 pm
His tongue was hanging oddly. If his mother saw him, she would tackle him and drag him back home instead of causing such embarassment. Thankfully, only Lulu saw, and Mariko. They were doctors! They could fix this! He nodded. "Pllwwaasee duu.." He whimpered a little and came up closer to her and tried to roll his tongue back in to his maw to get it prepared for her. By this point his face was close enough to her. Beyond so much dark fur, her eyes were rather pretty..

Which made him blush and held in an awkward chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:51 pm
"Alright, you just sit tight and I'll get you fixed up in no time." She gave him a wink and went to work to help fix his drooping face.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas