[PRP] Meet the family (Udongo, Cythraul, Aruná) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:26 pm
"You're not bad at thinking," Aruná protested. Udongo could be really good at thinking actually, if she was just given enough time. Aruná tried not to be impatient, and when she actually waited for her sister to mull things over she was often rewarded with surprising insight. Actually, she should try to do that more often. Yes she had worried, but it wasn't Udongo's fault, and it had turned out well in the end, right? They'd both found a home here.

Cy talked about hoping to go to another viking and then leaned in. Aruná tensed up at first, but decided she didn't mind him nuzzling her after all. It felt good, and strange at the same time. Aspiring for captaincy was a good thing, she figured. Captains had a better standing and tended to be less unruly, from what she'd seen. They had something to lose, and a warband to be a role model for. His next question confused her. Freeborn didn't go on vikings. Thralls could come along as mules, but she hadn't heard about freeborn leaving the pridelands for that.

Shortly after she joined the pride, Njal's reign had started. Females were not allowed to become reavers, and those already among their ranks were strongly encouraged to stay at home. She'd learned the ways of the pride by her friend Akatta, Njal's wife, and what she had learned had been a very traditional view. Lionesses ruled the den, and lions went a-viking. If she had ever considered trying to be a reaver, Akatta had talked her out of it.

"Maybe," she said, not wanting to commit to anything, and quickly changed the subject, "You know what Cy, we should invite you to a proper dinner sometime."

Pearlyblue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:54 am
Udongo was so surprised by the sudden, honest show of affection from the male towards her sister that she couldn't keep herself from snorting out a little giggle. So she hadn't been mistaken. And Aruná wasn't beating him up about it, either. If she had, Udongo would have helped her with that, but she wasn't, so...

A strange happiness washed over Udongo, and she almost wanted to hide her on face away because of the weird, kind of embarrassed grin that spread across it. She cleared her throat and pretended to groom herself for a brief moment, until she got her face back under control.

Aruná seemed kinda happy. And this lion seemed kinda nice. That was something to be happy about for sure.

In response to his question, though, Udongo smilingly shook her head. "Nah, I'm not a real viking yet, so I can't, but even if I could, I don't really like that kind of stuff. I hunt for food, but not really for fun. I'm better when I stay at home in the pride and mind the little... Things."

She almost bit her tongue again. But she managed to catch herself before she might have said something that made it awkward.

"Uh, but thank you for inviting me. I'm sure you'll make Captain in no time."

She turned to her sister with a smile. "And you're right. I'm bad at thinking QUICKLY, that's all. But next time Cy comes by, I'll make sure to have hunted down something really fresh and yummy."

Without really knowing why, she leaned over, stuck her tongue out and gave her sister's face a very quick little lick. If she could, she would have groomed Aruná's whole face the way she had used to do when they were very small cubs, but that would probably have been wayyy too embarrassing to her sister right now.

DavyJnah

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:33 am
"I be pleased ta come ta dinner." It would be good to spend some time with the pair especially Aruná. Any and all time with her was something that he would covet. Udongo was also quite pleasant to be around noted Cythraul. How would she take to his bird he wondered. The free spirited Branderyn who came and went when she pleased. "Ya be fine then Undongo." Cythraul said to the other female, "I be only askin' iffin' ye wanted ta. And thank ye fer the kind words. I be sure I'll pick up the title of a Captain." He'd need to learn of the Warlord and get to know him. As well as others of the pride. That would come with time.

Annchen
Maybe we should start wrapping up soon?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:49 pm
It may have started as an effort to change the subject, but Aruná found herself getting excited at the prospect of a family dinner of sorts with Cy and Udongo. She shook her head after Udongo's lick, not because it was unpleasant but because it was her only way to deal with the sensation for now. She shot her sister a look that said 'Oh, I'm so force-washing your head later'.

"How about the night after next night," Aruná suggested, "Would that work?"

It should be enough time to hunt something tasty for a nice meal.

Pearlyblue
My last post, probably.

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:40 pm
Udongo couldn't help but grin at the glare she got from her sister. She flattened her ears out and squinted her eyes in anticipation of the payback that was sure to come later, but she grinned all the while.

She looked forward to getting to know this Cy a bit better.

Quote:
Final post.

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas