Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image

The young cub male had seen the fight between the females and was in just plain awe of them. They had fought with such ferocity that he thought that they might end up killing each other. Thankful at least they had not. Though the mostly white male watched as the two departed and began to follow the blue female. From what he had noticed she might be a better bet to talk to than the angry green female.

Gosh he hoped he wasn't going to get into too much trouble with his parents for doing this. "Um, you're a really food fighter." The male said. One day he hoped to be a fighter at least. Even if he was going to serve a master he'd do his best to be of some use to them. Maybe they'd let him fight and help out that way.

"My name is Æthelstan." The male said.

Mysses Greenie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:55 pm
User Image

Broken, battered and just trying to keep herself together long enough to make it to her den the blue lioness wearily caught the words of a young onlooker. The cub was pale, had blood red eyes and a mane to match. She mulled over the markings and noted that the cub was unrecognizable to her - not a surprise. All that aside she put on her biggest, fake grin and turned, giving him full view of her face. The injured eye was rather unappealing to look at, most likely. It's ghastly appearance made the rest of her wounds look like nothing.

"Why, thank you." She mused at his excited nature. It was clear the cub had likely seen the whole battle and was likely awestruck as most cubs were when adults got violent. "Did you catch the whole thing?" Taking into consideration the cubs stature she decided to seat herself to make things easier for her, she did this while attempting not to wince.

"It's nice to meet you Æthelstan. I'm Zjarri`fol."

DavyJnah

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:16 pm
When the female had turned her disfigured face to him he did not reel away as some might with the look but instead was somewhat fascinated by it. It had been so fight and he was at least glad that she had come out on top rather than the other female.

"I did! You were amazing!" He gushed as he went up to her. Placing his paws upon her side as he nearly bounced all over her. Then he stopped, realizing that was probably not the best idea to do that to some strange female who was not his mother. "Sorry. Just, excited." Moving off of her and laying down. His ears going back as if waiting for any punishment.

"Can I call you Zjarri? You can come up with a nickname for me. I know its a mouthful." Chuckling.

Mysses Greenie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:26 pm
The blue lioness was impressed by the cubs lack of reaction to her rather appearance. The eye had been lacerated - not something that could be saved and she still hadn't truly let that sink in. It was certainly not something she wanted to consider at that exact moment.

It was during her thoughts that the youth had begun getting extremely excited and bouncing about, only as youth would do. She winced and bit back a defensive growl as he lifted himself up to lean on her slightly, but he was a smart little one and had backed off almost immediately. "Thank you, I wish I felt as amazing as you say I fought." A small laugh escaped her maw. "No need to apologize, I can hold my own - even if with a wince here and there." Zjarris smile never faded, even with the pain.

"Thel, you may call me Zjarri. Your Mother has raised you well thus far, you're very polite."

For whatever reason she held onto manners, something she was sure would be passed onto her family, should she ever start one, thoughts of Keir entered her mind and the smile she wore grew.

"So what were you out doing?" Unaware of his ranking in the pride she figured he had been out to watch some training, perhaps he had been exercising his thoughts and muscles to become a Captain as well? Her own dreams often made themselves present in her thoughts, even when they were for other lions. "Are you training to become a Reaver?"

Oh how she would feel so horribly upon finding her little companions rank and future.

DavyJnah

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:00 pm
What a kind female. He was almost positive that this female was not the same rank as him especially after she asked if he wanted to become a Reaver. Oh if only he could. Maybe one day he could try to win his freedom. "I still shouldn't have done it." He felt bad about having done it but it had happened and well he couldn't take it back.

Thel. That wasn't a terrible nickname and he actually kind of liked it. Not that he didn't love his full name. It was the name his mother gave him after all.

"Become a Reaver? I wish. I can't become anything." Might as well be truthful. "I was just getting away from my family for a bit." Was he going to in trouble maybe for this.

Mysses Greenie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:07 am
She nodded in a small way, agreeing with his statement, as she considered it she decided on a warning. "You're right - I suppose I should be more stern." A soft laugh escaped her lips. "Prepare you for those who would likely harm you for touching in such a way." That was simply the truth, there were lions who would react poorly to being touched at all, let alone touched while injured. Sometimes it was just instinct letting the body attack in defense.

"You can't? Or you won't?"

The female suddenly became offended, she knew what he meant - knew that he was hinting at his rank being a thrall. They were treated as lessers, that was likely where the attitude came from, but she knew there was a way around the rank. "You might want to rethink your statement and perhaps take another look at your future - or perhaps you're meant to become nothing." She was sour now and had half a mind to give him a small beating.

"Did you want to become something more?"

She was reiterating her statement, perhaps trying to coax something out of the little one. She wasn't sure now that he would have it in him to even utter a word - Zjarri could be scary, but it was only because of her passion for achieving.

DavyJnah

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:47 am
Did he want something more than the rank that he had now. Yes he did. He coveted the ranks above him, even more so the thought of Warlord. To say he wanted that might not bode well but he did so anyway.

"I want to be the Warlord." The words that came out were so fierce and powerful even for the little tiny body that harbored them. "If I can't be that, I will be a Captain. A strong and just Captain." Rising above his rank to take his family in if they were still thralls. He would challenge for any of them if they were treated poorly by anyone.

There was a fire in his eyes as he said these things and he looked determined as he looked at Zrajji. "I don't want to be stuck at my station. I want to explore outside the pride and show everyone I'm not just someone they can push around."

Showing her a very toothy grin before he looked about at anyone else who might have been listening.

Mysses Greenie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:15 am
A smile settled on her maw as she saw a sudden change in the little beast. Hi voice was seemingly the way he'd communicate this change and she was proud to have ignited something so fierce - though she was fairly sure the desire had been there all along. She just hated to see anyone so defeated looking.

"Oh my, little Warlord." Zjarri teased lightly. "I'm glad you have goals. You needn't stay in this position and it's important that you know that." She raised a paw, wince following the action, and tousled the cubs hair a little once his speech was completed.

"Good. I'm glad you have such a dream. I have a dream as well - I want to become a Captain. I hope to achieve this soon, very soon and when I do I would love for someone like you, when you're big and strong, to come along."

The invitation was left as an open one, no way would she take a cub along with her and others, even an adolescent would be a struggle. But she'd allow an adolescent. Perhaps she would be his first Viking - should he ever pull himself from the Thrall rank. That thought made her grin.

DavyJnah

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:15 pm
Little Warlord. The name had a nice ring to it. It was a good dream but Captain was a far more obtainable dream than the other idea. His hair being ruffled the male grinned up at her. To hear a freeborn say that he didn't have to stay in his position made him want to rise int he ranks even more. For now he'd covet the secret idea. No need yapping his maw off.

"If you become Captain I hope to come out with you. If my mother will let me of course." And probably also whomever might be his master as he grew older. He didn't even know how that worked. Just be a cub for now. A lowly cub.

Still he grinned at her, "I like you Zjarri. I bet my twin brother would too." The double trouble duo.

Mysses Greenie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:03 am
The pain was becoming numbing now - she noted that if she sat still long enough that it appeared to go away, but not for long. Zjarri knew if she didn't leave soon she'd be rooted to this seat for quite some time before able to move again, and so it was time to say her goodbyes.

"When I become Captain you are more than welcome to join me. But only if your Mother allows." Sometimes she forgot about getting permission to do things, what a dolt - filling a cubs head with ideas and not taking into consideration what his parents might have wanted. "Well, if you'd like, we could all get together soon and I'll meet your brother." She smiled wearily and raised herself to all four.

"But for now I must get going."

She spied her red furred companion at that point, with obvious searching eyes. Zjarri was sure she was in for a world hurt when she words with the lioness and almost shrunk back a little, but she had to go home.

"Have a good day Little Warlord."

[Fin]

DavyJnah

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items