Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:24 pm
"Lionesses?" Bangizwe punctuated the puzzled statement with a solid 'hmph'. A dozen. Could the pride even support so many more mouths. Though with that many lionesses they'd have more bodies to search for herds to hunt in or even strays from the groups. Though with their obvious connection to Umkhombo, it was easy to see that the Umholi wouldn't be convinced easily.

"These lionesses will have their chance to tell their story, but without you. It will fall to the pride to decide if they are allowed sanctuary. I hope for your sake, as well as their's, that you did not promise them anything, Umkhombo." Claws and paws released the dark male of Bangizwe's weight as he took a single step back and even that was only to give him a little room to find his feet. "You're done here."

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:09 am
Once released, Umkhombo climbed carefully to his feet, making no sudden movements that might agitate the Umholi. "They would not be a burden, that I can promise you. On the contrary, they are most impressive."

He stepped away, but paused to add, "You have allowed me my life, and so I owe it to you. I will not forget that."

For now, he had his friends and daughter to say goodbye to.

Quaji

Meepfur
Captain

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out