Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image

Nerves were shot as she wandered the prides lands for a second time. This would likely never get easy for her, always feeling like someone was coming after her. It was an unending madness that plagued her mentally - there had to be an end to it eventually.

Milele finally found herself some quiet away from the loud paths within the pride. It was accidental, but she did find herself closer to the borders than she had anticipated, of course that was why it was quieter. Her sky blue eyes glanced around quickly as she tried to calm herself. Upon successfully getting her breathing to normal and twitching to stop she began to move again. Perhaps being this close to the border wasn't such a bad thing for her. Less chance of running into someone.

"Yet I came from the roguelands and ended up at one of these borders."

The lioness shudders at this sudden reality, but presses forward with her direction changing towards the pride more. This would have to do.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:14 pm
User Image

She -- like the female that she was going to eventually bump into -- needed the quiet of her own mind for a moment. Tending cubs was all an well as well as hunting with the other lioness but sometimes she needed a moment to herself. To clear her thoughts. It felt much like a long day and well she wanted to just ease it. This was her home. The Umzingeli laid down for a moment, getting some sun on her back when she noticed the darker female approaching.

"What are you doing?" The gray female asked the Busisa who seemed to be rambling on about the roguelands. It was a place she had not been as the pride lands provided much for them. She would not venture out there unless it was absolutely necessary. Or to follow a herd she might track. She did not ever see that happening. "Are you ok?"

Mysses

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:25 pm
To say the darker lioness was startled would not have been a strong enough word. She was shocked to silence and had her bladder been full that would have been evicted. Even with the promise of safety within the pride lands weren't calming her. So she tried for a method that worked that was closing her eyes, relaxing her body and simply breathing.

The act took moments to calm her and likely looked a little strange. Others without the issue of fear wouldn't understand her position on the matter. "What.. what do you mean?" Had she violated a rule already? It was only her second or so day here and she was a lawbreaker. The thoughts crept up her spine in such a way that she was already cringing as if ready to take a beating.

"I'm so sorry, so so sorry."

She dropped her head and lowered her body to the ground to show a display that she understood the other to be above her.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:48 pm
"You're just talking to yourself." The female said as she drew closer very very slowly. "I am not going to hurt you." Ears pinned back and getting a bit closer to the ground to show she meant no harm to the other only wishing to help.

The other seemed like a frightened hare. What happened in her past to make her so skittish of everyone. "I am Thandiwe. You act like a cub." It was very true. So skittish. At least some cubs were. A chuckle rang out of her maw.

Mysses

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:55 pm
If the lioness hadn't been so frightened she likely would have been offended, to be compared to a cub. But how could she react, it was the honest to goodness truth. The approach was suitable though, Milele didn't cringe back and certainly didn't take a step, instead she stayed incredibly still - likely a handy trait for hunting, when she was ready.

"Yes. I've done so for most of my life." She admitted as calmly as she could, her voice still shook slightly. Home. This is home. She gently reminded herself. When the laugh rang true in her ears she simply slumped in a defeated manner. Milele was a sorry sight for a lioness, or so she figured, and this not so humble laugh was beginning to prove it.

"I'm sorry. I'll try to better myself."

Her words sounded soulless, very hollow. Her shoulders were drooped, rump had fallen to the ground and head hung. As though the lifes battle had already been lost by her.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:18 pm
Oh what a sad and sorry look for a lioness of any rank within the pride. This was the the state that she wanted to see anyone looking as. They should be proud of themselves. They were a force to be reckoned with as a group and if one individual broke the whole group could.

At the mention that she always talked to herself, Thandiwe gave her a strange look. Well a strange thing for a strange creature. That it what she should get from this.

"What is your name?" She asked the Busisa before her. "Maybe I can help you in any way that I can." This was her big heart talking now and she knew it. To help those, that is what she did.

Mysses

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:05 pm
It was clear as day the sympathy that formed on the lioness face before. This hadn't been the first time it had happened and likely not the last during their time together.

"My name?" Her mind had blanked out as she thought about how pathetic she likely appeared. Though her reactions were nothing new to her she felt out of control of them, they were immediate and depressing. Her fear was entirely to real. "Milele." As she spoke she lifted herself up a little, seemingly opening herself up.

"How can you help?"

An honest question, but the look on her face was pleading. Eyes, large and round, stared at the other with such intensity that they could burn right through her. Milele was eagerly awaiting an answer, though her eagerness showed in a wave of shakes that caused a ripple to run through her muscles.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:17 pm
Milele. What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl. "Oh Milele. I can help you in any way that you need. I am a friend to you. Not someone who would wish you harm. I can help you get stronger. This is my home and I want it to be your home to. Us lioness must stick together. We, with the Abaholi, are the strength of the pride." She did not think lesser of Busisa or any other rank within the pride. She would never speak ill of anyone. Her heart was too big for that sort of thing.

The sandy colored lioness put a very gentle paw upon the other. Moving slowly so that Milele didn't think she was trying to hurt her. "The bonds we make are everything, don't you think?

Mysses

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:34 pm
The only true weakness she had was her own fear - realizing this would set her free.

Milele was reminded of a conversation she had many moons ago with an unpleasant figure, he hadn't been wrong. "My weakness is fear. I will come out of this intact." Almost seeming like on another planet she peered up at her companion, her friend and smiled softly. Her eyes shimmered with tears, they weren't unhappy, just vulnerable. This had been the plan all along, to find this place of healing and mend her broken soul.

"You're the most large hearted individual I have ever had the blessing to cross paths with. The Gods themselves must have known I needed such a friend."

That smile weakened a moment, but came back strong. It was clear she was determined to make a difference for the better. "Yes, I agree with you. Would you meet with me here again? Perhaps we could talk more." She was sure that was all she needed. Milele had relaxed a little more and had herself sitting up now, the dapple butted lioness' paw rested on her shoulder. It was probably the most comforting thing she had ever felt.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:58 pm
The sandy colored female grinned at the other. It seemed someone had put her on the path towards this other female. Maybe it had been the Gods, maybe something else. Weakness was fear. That was going to be a difficult obstacle to overcome but they could do it. Do one thing every day that she was scared of. Eventually she'd conquer it, even if it took a long time.

"I am here to be your friend for ever and always." She grinned. At least unless she died. The older lioness had many many moons until then. "I will come here every day that you need me. Hoping my other duties do not interfere of course." The pride was first, then family, then friends. As she had no family yet, friends was next on the line.

Mysses
FIN

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out