RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:36 pm
User Image

Sneaking away for the second time that day she went in search of her new found friend. She had gotten a scolding but it was fine. Is wasn't going to deter her from seeing a new face. So he was not a new face per se, but she still did not know him as well as her brothers and sisters. Her orange mane dangled over her shoulder as she laid herself down waiting for her friend.

As the moments crept forward the young female wondered if maybe he would not show. Had he gotten in trouble maybe? Did a master want him to be by their side while they did something? So many thoughts proceeded to flood her brain as she lay waiting.

Sleep began to take Hilja. Just a small nap would be fine. Nothing ill would come of her where she lay. Or at least she hoped not.

Astoria Fallen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:31 pm
RamuneGrl

He was curious to know if he'd see his little 'friend' again. Though he wasn't sure he was count her as a friend? Flicking his tail behind him he figured he'd go back to the location he had seen her before, it wouldn't hurt to check there first. He loved his siblings dearly but sometimes you needed a little more variety when it came to conversations and sparring. Valka had found herself someone to spar with so he found it only fitting he found himself someone to spar with too!

As he neared the location he had found her before he spotted a familiar white and dark form curled up. It was his turn to catch her off guard. Crouching down as he stalked forward he pounced on her lithe form. "Gotcha!"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:28 pm
Startled the female's paws nearly slipping out from underneath her. Suffice it to say she was at least happy to see the male's face. However way her fur bristled this way and that way because of him. Her red eyes glaring at him now. Njord had gotten her back for what she had done to him. It was kind of adorable in her eyes.

"You got nothing." Currently trying to smooth her fur out and not look so ruffled. Despite her scare a grin was forming on her maw. Her tiny form was bubbling with anticipation of whatever trouble the pair might get into today.

Astoria Fallen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:45 pm
RamuneGrl

"I got you! So that's something." He teased as he watched her smooth out her fur. "Do you have to run off like you did last time or can we hang out longer today?" He asked her curiously trying to gauge the time he would have to spend with her today before she had to up and vanish on him again. "I don't really have to be anywhere so it's all up to where and when you have to be."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:01 pm
She sat there for a moment looking as if she was pondering the question of whether or not she had to get back to her family earlier or later than the last time they had played together. A few times opening her maw to say something and then closing it. Giving him a moment to stew with his question before she answered him. "I can stay longer this time. I'll stay until I feel like leaving." She answered. No need to rush back to her family today. Not unless they dragged her back which she doubted at this very moment.

"So then what is the agenda for today Njord. You gunna show me around?" Her voice almost teasing as she said it. Her golden orange mane swishing back and forth as she bobbed her head like she was listening to some sort of tune.

Astoria Fallen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:11 pm
RamuneGrl

He was pleased to hear she could stay longer this time, though he understood how parents could be so her having to leave was understandable. "That's good to hear." He said to her and then glanced over towards her when she asked if he was going to show her around. He knew she was teasing but still. "I do not show others around.." He said simply looking at her with a raised brow, "However, if you care to explore with me. That's another matter." He said with a sly smile.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:30 pm
A wicked knowing grin spread across her face in an almost horror movie fashion of a crazy serial killer. "Explore with you?" Her tone almost disgusted by the idea of it. "Of course I would be delighted to!" Giving a small cackle as she pulled herself up and put her front paws on him. "Where shall we explore first?" Her life so far had been this area and her den. It was not glorious.

Astoria Fallen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:09 pm
RamuneGrl

He was pleased that she was willing to go exploring with him. It wasn't that he didn't want to go alone, it was just always a lot more fun when you had someone else to get into trouble with. "We should go check out the temple. I've always wanted to go there." He said trying to remember which way it was exactly. It wasn't too far either. He'd walked by it a few times just never went in it.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:56 pm
A temple. That sounded almost boring but if he wanted to go then she wouldn't mind going there with him. "Alright. Lead the way Njord." Following close behind him towards the hopeful location of the place they were going. She didn't feel very confident that he knew where they were headed but she wasn't going to say anything to the male. She had learned from her brothers that they didn't like being told they were wrong. Besides it would be fun to walk with Njord anyway, regardless of being lost. He was handsome in his own right.

"What are you going to be when you grow up Njord?" Hilja, the curious thrall asked. She did not know he was a freeborn. Even without knowing his station and knowing her own she could still have dreams. She woul want to become a Reaver one day... one day when she was free of her bonds as a Thrall.

Astoria Fallen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:44 pm
RamuneGrl
Sorry for keeping you waiting!

He was pleased that she was willing to come with him and lead the way towards the temple. When she asked what he wanted to be when he grew up he thought about it for a moment. He'd had his sight set on captain for a long time but at the same time he wondered if he could try for lawspeaker or even something else. "A captain. I hope to be a captain." He said with a firm nod of his head. "What about you?" He asked her in return, curious to know her aspirations.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:58 pm
The female visibly squirmed now. Being under the scrutiny of another made her realize that this male was actually not a Thrall. Although she stated non-nonchalantly, "Reaver. I would eventually like to become a Reaver. Rise above my station." She said. If that didn't tell him her status then she wasn't sure what else might other than actually telling him she was a thrall. Would he get mad at her for hiding such a thing? She wasn't entirely sure.

She had a strong head on her shoulders and she was sure one day she might be able to get out of this predicament. Although she was under her parents ward until she was older. Older... If only that day was now.

"Njord." The female spoke his name like a promise... She was still waiting for the sting of him to realize that she was a thrall and not a freeborn.

AstoriaFallen
Sorry for the equally long delay.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:44 am
RamuneGrl

Reaver was a good rank to aspire to be. He thought it better than freeborn anyway, since you were able to leave at will and bring back goods to the pride. When she had said rise above her station he just assumed freeborn and didn't think anything else of it. When she spoke his name he turned towards her and cocked his head. "Yes?" He figured she was about to ask him something or tell him something. "There isn't anything wrong with wanting to be a reaver." He said thinking it was perhaps she might have though reaver wasn't a high enough aspiration to him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:47 am
She squirmed which was unlike her. Her boldness starting to ebb away as she looked about with shifting eyes. "No there isn't." Was all she could muster back at him. Hilja bounced from one paw and then another. "I uh. I need to go. I'll see you around ok?" She just felt too awkward now to continue sticking with him. How would be react to her being a thrall. Not all freeborns were kind. He was oblivious to the subtle hints but Hilja could really blame the male. He was was after all a male.

So there went the pale female, off and away from Njord. She liked him but she didn't want to let him down. Hilja would keep her distance a bit for now. At least until she felt ready to tell him her real position.

AstoriaFallen
FIN

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces