Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:54 am
While she was all for a family Viking to make them all reavers she was a bit more set to fast track and do what she could to rise up in the ranks quickly. She had no doubts that her family would get caught up to her, or she might even go out with them later and pretend she had never gone before. Regardless she didn't exactly worry herself about it as she was more interested in finding a chaperone to take her into the rouge lands so they could get her to reaver status.

Sabia`deimos was fresh from returning on their most recent Viking in where Zjarri`fol had become her Captain, officially. The circumstances were a little sketchy, but she had made a small name for herself as Zjarri’s right hand that may do anything necessary to get her way – which includes not being above murdering a Captain out right for the benefit of Zjarri`fol. Recently it her Captain became a parent though, giving birth shortly after returning home as well. The shock was enough to set the crimson on a small and angry downward spiral.

That spiral meant she was more interested in getting out, being free. The chances were slim to do so on her own, but of course there were always eager freeborns roaming about looking for their chance to become something more. So she headed towards the center of the township, golden eyes peering out behind the skull adorned upon her face that covered up some scars and a deathly grin. When she arrived there she settled into a seated position, rolling her shoulders to adjust the pelt she also wore – both the skull and the pelt were clearly of lion origin.

So there she remained, peering out into the lions milling about, the rumors about her would be enough to cause a lion to approach her, especially if they intended to leave the prides lands.

Valka was finally able to spot one of the more experienced lioness's in the pride and made a slow approach towards Sabia. "It is a good day to die." She said in greeting to the female. She didn't know her personally but she was familiar with her and her markings here unmistakable.

"Would you take me out so that I may become a reaver?" She asked her a little nervous about the whole thing. She had no idea how she might respond to the request but it never hurt to find out. Her attire was intimating to say the least. "How did you get that skull and pelt of yours?" Perhaps she could tell her about in on their travels, that was if she decided to take her out.

Golden eyes watched the crowd and came upon a particular lioness that seemed to hesitate a small amount, but still approached her all the same. Some would likely consider that admirable, but instead she chose not to remark on it at all. "It is definitely a good day to die." Sabia responded, her smile wasn't warm and certainly wouldn't produce any good feelings about having entered the conversation. She shifted slightly in her position as she felt the tickling of numbness rise into her hindquarters signalling that she had likely sat upon a rock. Once settled again she peered at the adolescent who had been so bold as to wander up to her.

"As it so happens I did plan on joining a Viking today." There weren't to many Captains that would have her around, considering the rumors of what happened to the Captain prior to Zjarri taking over, but she had finally convinced another to take her out so long as she was able to get one other. Typically she wouldn't be in a bargaining mood, but if it's what took the Captain to take her then she really couldn't argue. Surprise, she had a reasonable bone in her body. "You ought to calm your nerves." Her nose wrinkled. "If you don't then although you'll have earned the title of reaver you won't have the respect of one." Momentarily she was reminded of Zjarris father, Bjorn. The reaver who had let himself go due to a little broken heart.

"These old things?" She remarked. "I'll tell you on the way, but only if you get over those nerves." She smiled and raised herself from her seated position and waved a paw to suggest the other to follow. Internally she wanted to snicker, if the lioness wanted to know about the adornments that would be fine, but she'd need those nerves and the stomach to understand the origin.

"Cmon, the Captain won't wait all day." She commanded harshly, if this little lass was the reasons she missed the 'ship' so to speak she'd honor the 'it's a good day to die' and happily bring the news to her parents.

Was she that transparent? Giving a small shake of her body she took in a breath and calmed herself. There, issue solved. She was right, she was being a ninny and needed to get her s**t together. "Yes, let's not be late!" She said following in step besides the female. She was greatly interested in hearing about how she got the furs she wore, did she kill someone and skin them alive? Or dead?

"I'm Valka." She said in case the female needed to call her by name at any point. The nerves were over and excitement was creeping through her like a sickness. This was truly about to happen!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:54 am
Once they were on the move Sabia eased off of her harsh attitude and relaxed into a silence - the silence only lasted so long. Without turning her head, much, she peered with her golden eyes at her newest, youthful companion with curiosity. "You don't appear to have been training long." She stated plainly, eyes returning to ahead of her, as she lead the way. The pair were moving at an adequate pace and so she couldn't complain there - heck even mentioning the training was likely uncalled for, but that was simply in the crimson lioness' nature. "Are you sure you consider yourself ready to join us as a Reaver?" It seems she had also adopted the tough love theory.

"Valka was it?" She asked, with purpose. "I'll have to try and remember that for when the day is done." This part was muttered under her breath in a fashion that suggested she intended only to remember it for the purposes of telling her family when she perished.

"There they are, Valka."

Sabia paused long enough to point ahead, there was a gathering of lions that were sharing in minimal conversations while they waited for others to join them before setting off. "You can still back out, we haven't talked to anyone yet." She smirked, testing the youthful Valka for stubbornness.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:05 am
Mysses Greenie

She could almost feel the lioness's scrutiny. Hopefully her mother didn't hear of this. She was one of those lionesses that wanted her daughters to be fierce and independent. She had yet to get the fierce thing going for her just yet. Had she known who her grandfather was she would likely think him to rain down hells fire for his genes to have such mild spawn. Perhaps one day she'd find out her lineage, but that day was not today.

"Yes." She said to her with as straight a face she could manage. She was still young, a cub more than adolescent but she would prove herself to be a might to be reckoned with one day.

Though perhaps not. Only time would tell.

"Back out? I couldn't possibly. I doubt there is anything you could tell me that would make me turn back now." She said boldly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:06 pm
The crimson lioness didn't get a feeling of strength behind the 'yes' that came from Valka, but the lioness would only be lying to herself if she chose to do this when she wasn't ready. "Alright then." Sabia responded and then was quick to meet with the members of the band that would be leaving today, letting them know that they would be joined by another member.

After some quick chatter she pointed at Valka, showing the others who she had meant and they nodded, but didn't look anymore convinced than Sabia did. When she was done she moved back to Valka and sat before her. "We will be leaving now, so hopefully you had planned your goodbyes earlier. On these trips you won't know if you'll eve be coming back." She said, narrowing her golden eyes.

"So let's go."

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:26 pm
Mysses Greenie

She could feel the questioning looks of the others fall upon her but it didn't really bother her. She could hold her own when it came down to it, not that any of them knew this. "If that's how it's meant to be then I'll see them in Valhalla." She said looking at her as she gave a nod of her head and fell into step as they ventured into the roguelands.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:04 am
Color Sabia impressed, sure the lioness was nervous - who wouldn't be considering the words that she had just spouted off to younger female, but all in all she was accepting possible fates very well. "From what I understand we will be headed to an area akin to badlands." She said as the group began to head out, we will see many interesting beings there" She stated, entering a mode of instruction rather than scare tactics - those would become useful later on, but she hadn't scared the young female yet .

"Did you have a goal?" Zjarri had told her once about the first Viking she had ever been on. Sabia recalled that one of the questions asked by that particular Captain, Bousvor, had been about goals - a good question. "Did you want something particular out of this? Or just to become a Reaver?" The crimson lioness inquired without so much as looking at her.

Soon they'd begin a jogging speed, cover some ground as quickly as they could. The lands weren't entirely to far fortunately and so a quick jog for a few miles wouldn't be to bad.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:08 pm
Abominable Greenie

She wasn't exactly familiar with the lands but she figured she'd see once she got out there. "You mean like to find a thrall to capture and bring back, or spoils from a raid?" She said looking at her. Really she just wanted the freedom to be able to come and go from the pride without supervision.

She wasn't much for the whole thrall thing, she knew some were but she wasn't. "I just want the freedom to come and go. To learn what I can so I can be prepared for anything that comes at me." She said to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:38 pm
"Freedom. Sweet freedom." Sabia mused lightly and appeared to lose herself to her own thoughts, that didn't last all to long and in moments she was back. "I mean all of the above - so long as your answer is freedom then I suppose I understand, but there is more to Reaving than that." She blinked a few times to clear away some debris that had begun to kick up about them. It was clear the group intended to get into a job finally.

"We are going out, after all, to gather useful items and various lions to return home with. If you aren't in it for that then why become a Reaver at all?" Of course her reason for freedom was well.. reasonable, but Sabia couldn't comprehend just having that singular goal - not when she had so many herself. The crimson lioness kicked herself into a higher gear, following suit with those ahead of them that had begun to go into a jog. The jog only lasted a short while, just as she had anticipated and soon they came to a slow in the area where she had predicted - the badlands. A unique name provided to the dead area of plains that played host to many bones and various corpses should any species of creature not prepare themselves for such an area without food or water.

Of course the Vikings were always prepared to go out and work these lands, so there was no concern there. "So how about it, any thoughts?" She asked as they slowed to a complete stop. Now was the chance to gaze about and get a real idea of where they ended up, she was certainly interested.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:14 am
Abominable Greenie

"Of course I want to be as useful to the pride as I can be. While the freedom is something I much want for myself being able to bring back necessary items to the pride is another thing I would very much like to be able to do." She said thinking of their lack of certain herbs or items for crafting specific things. "I'm sure the trade value for some good herbs and strong roots is a fair one." She said with a thoughtful nod.

She hadn't though much of what she would do as an adult, or past hitting reaver status. She had considered becoming a priestess at some point but figured she wasn't exactly cut out for that sort of job. She had noticed, a little late that they had stopped.

Had they been traveling for long already? "Where are we?" She asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:11 am
"Good to hear that you plan on being useful beyond cub bearing." She sneered lightly and smirked. Thoughts of those that remained behind as salt wives had tainted her view of some lionesses, but of course on the flip side a majority were left behind to raise the next wave of possible reavers, priestesses, captains.. maybe even a new warlord. Cubs were the future - she'd not soon forget. "Especially to the right lion Valka. You can trade in other prides that'll let us on their lands. You never know who might be looking for what - rumor has it that Tethys is even seeking out certain herbs himself. A large band like his? They'd need plenty for whatever they plan to do." She described the band with pride as she had known full well that her own Captain had planned to join that group on their couple year long endeavor.

"We've hit the badlands." She described plainly as though the lioness she ran with should have known.

Her crimson ears flicked about momentarily as she listened for various sounds, her ears were greeted with silence (besides the chatter of the band they had joined for this run). "The badlands are typically home to hyenas, elephants and some lions, very few stick around here though. We can collect bones, certain plants and other articles that could have been left behind." Her golden eyes shifted to the left corner, before going to the right and eventually returning to Valka. "Well, go ahead.. take a peek around."

AstoriaFallen
We could probably split this up into a couple RPs for this Viking?

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:25 am
Ctrl F Greenie
Sound good to me, and there was another RP she was in with Sabia.... Which one was it? It was an ORP.

She wasn't so sure about being a mother just yet but she figured in time she would definitely have children, just not any time soon. She had things she wished to accomplish first. Though having little balls of fur running around didn't seem like such a terrible idea.

She listened as she spoke about the usefulness of things. "So there is much more to do on a viking than what you would initially think. I've honestly never heard many talk about the things they've done or seen. I've been too busy sparring with my siblings to take notice...." She would have to change that. When she essentially 'commanded' without commanding she took the time to look around.

It was an interesting place, full of odd rock formations and little life. She could see why there were Hyena's around here. She had never run into one but had heard of them. "Will we search for anything here?"  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games