Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Hawk and Her Six Mice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:53 am
Blizzard120

"It's not like I'm-wait a second, why are you using your Ampharos!? Are you trying to get it shadowfied too!? Ein's Shadow Pokemon are a biological weapon! They're actually contageous to Pokemon like the Pokerus! Only this isn't a good thing!" Freth said, looking back towards Yellosix. This guy's stupidity knows no bounds apparently.

"Oh..." That was all Yellosix would say as he mumbled something to himself before recalling his Pokemon. Unfortunately for Freth it would seem the Absol was getting read to attack the Ampharos before it was recalled, the Shadow Pokemon's attack instead heading straight for Freth. And what was it? Shadow Rave, a trail of shadowy spikes reminiscent of Blizzard's Ancientpower heading straight for Freth as it tore through various machines.

"Found it!" Yellosix proclaimed as he held the lock box in the air. "...except I lost the key!" What!?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:36 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"It's not like I'm-wait a second, why are you using your Ampharos!? Are you trying to get it shadowfied too!? Ein's Shadow Pokemon are a biological weapon! They're actually contageous to Pokemon like the Pokerus! Only this isn't a good thing!" Freth said, looking back towards Yellosix. This guy's stupidity knows no bounds apparently.

"Oh..." That was all Yellosix would say as he mumbled something to himself before recalling his Pokemon. Unfortunately for Freth it would seem the Absol was getting read to attack the Ampharos before it was recalled, the Shadow Pokemon's attack instead heading straight for Freth. And what was it? Shadow Rave, a trail of shadowy spikes reminiscent of Blizzard's Ancientpower heading straight for Freth as it tore through various machines.

"Found it!" Yellosix proclaimed as he held the lock box in the air. "...except I lost the key!" What!?

"BLOODY HELL, YELLOSIX!" Freth shouted, looking back at the ex-Cipher Grunt for a second. She then perked up, seeing the Shadow Rave attack rip through the floor and machines, heading straight for her.

"Woah!" Freth shouted, disappearing with Agility for a second to end up on top of one of the machines, looking down towards the Absol. "I don't care what you got to do, get that box open!" she shouted.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:50 pm
Blizzard120

"BLOODY HELL, YELLOSIX!" Freth shouted, looking back at the ex-Cipher Grunt for a second. She then perked up, seeing the Shadow Rave attack rip through the floor and machines, heading straight for her.

"Woah!" Freth shouted, disappearing with Agility for a second to end up on top of one of the machines, looking down towards the Absol. "I don't care what you got to do, get that box open!" she shouted.

"Okay okay! Geesh!" Yellosix shouted back, various banging and clanging sounds soon followed.

"Absol soool!" The Absol roared, a characteristic reddish purple aura forming around it. Oh no, it was going into Hyper Mode, this was not good. "Sol!" It barked once more before racing towards Freth with another Shadow Rush, this time with much more speed and force behind it thanks to the savage strength unlocked through Hyper Mode.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:41 pm
SubonicXP
"Okay okay! Geesh!" Yellosix shouted back, various banging and clanging sounds soon followed.

"Absol soool!" The Absol roared, a characteristic reddish purple aura forming around it. Oh no, it was going into Hyper Mode, this was not good. "Sol!" It barked once more before racing towards Freth with another Shadow Rush, this time with much more speed and force behind it thanks to the savage strength unlocked through Hyper Mode.

Freth's instincts started to go wild from the Absol's presence. "Oh no..." Hyper Mode. That was inevitable. With one shadow attack after the next from this thing, it was bound to happen. Now this thing really is out of control. Freth charged an Ice Beam in one of her hands, then leaped off the machine backwards to try to get away from the Absol's rush. However, the Absol came in much faster than she expected it to, practically leaping on top of the machine where she stood and smashed into her in mid air.

"AUGH!" Freth smashed into an opposite wall from the force of the attack and slid down, hitting the floor, once again reminded that Shadow attacks were not a joke. Just as a regular Pokemon was weak to Shadow attacks, so was she. She gave a couple of coughs, trying to get off the floor before the Absol came after her again.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:15 pm
Blizzard120

"AUGH!" Freth smashed into an opposite wall from the force of the attack and slid down, hitting the floor, once again reminded that Shadow attacks were not a joke. Just as a regular Pokemon was weak to Shadow attacks, so was she. She gave a couple of coughs, trying to get off the floor before the Absol came after her again.

And the Absol would indeed come again, giving a few snorts and paws at the ground before proceeding to charge towards Freth once again. However this time there was just a glimmer of hope that Freth wouldn't take another Shadow Rush. "Catch!" Yellosix called out as a Pokeball arched threw the air over the Absol and fell down towards Freth.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:45 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

And the Absol would indeed come again, giving a few snorts and paws at the ground before proceeding to charge towards Freth once again. However this time there was just a glimmer of hope that Freth wouldn't take another Shadow Rush. "Catch!" Yellosix called out as a Pokeball arched threw the air over the Absol and fell down towards Freth.

Freth wincing hard perked up, seeing the Pokeball thrown at her. She manages to catch the Pokeball, then quickly in one hard motion, as the Absol rushed for her, she smashed the ball upon the Absol's head to get it back into the ball.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:55 pm
Blizzard120

As the ball was smashed into the Absol's face the device would pop open and suck the Pokemon inside. Fortunately the ball was already registered to the Pokemon so Freth wouldn't have to worry about it breaking free. The chaos was finally over.

"You did it!" Yellosix declared happily as he jumped over a broken machine. "Look at this place though, wow, such destructive force..." He said, his voice almost dejected towards the end. "I guess Blusix was right, we are a bunch of idiots, huh? Not so static...ha."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:16 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

As the ball was smashed into the Absol's face the device would pop open and suck the Pokemon inside. Fortunately the ball was already registered to the Pokemon so Freth wouldn't have to worry about it breaking free. The chaos was finally over.

"You did it!" Yellosix declared happily as he jumped over a broken machine. "Look at this place though, wow, such destructive force..." He said, his voice almost dejected towards the end. "I guess Blusix was right, we are a bunch of idiots, huh? Not so static...ha."

"What's sad is that a Pokemon could have that kind of destructive force WITHOUT putting it through hell in becoming a Shadow Pokemon." Freth said, pulling herself up off the floor. "It's just fools like Ein who thinks that Shadowfying is a benefit when the long-term shows otherwise. And as you see here, God help you in the path of purification. It's not coming without resistance." Freth sighed for a moment, grimacing a bit from the attacks that she took from the Shadow Absol.

A thought then came across her. Bluesix was with Ein right now, so there was no telling where he was, so he will need to be taken out. Probably in due time, as far as she is concerned. Yellowsix, Greesix, Browsix, and Purpsix was trying to orchestrate a rebellion on Ein, or at the very least their brother. Resix was...Resix, at last word at the Under...hopefully not burning down any more saloons. With the six accounted for...her mission was finished. Well, a few loose ends to be taken care of first. She picked up the Pokeball. This was hers now as far as she was concerned. The lab was a wreck to the Absol's rampage. It would be a miracle if anyone could repair this stuff, let alone the Hexagon brothers.

"Where are the relic pieces? Because with anyone's luck, let alone mine today, for as all we know, tampering with the relic would bring about armageddon." Freth said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:31 pm
Blizzard120

"Where are the relic pieces? Because with anyone's luck, let alone mine today, for as all we know, tampering with the relic would bring about armageddon." Freth said.

Yellosix would let out a sigh as he sat down on one of the ruined machines, taking a moment to observe the destruction a little longer before he replied to Freth. "I guess it's true, you become so consumed in taking someone down who you consider evil that you end up becoming just like them in the process. I almost zapped myself into being just like Ein." He said, kicking a piece of metal across the floor.

"They are over there in that cabinet in the corner. Looks like they managed to escape the battle unharmed." The Hexagon Brother said, pointing to a locker in the corner of the room which was cracked open after a piece of machine flew into it, denting the door a bit and breaking the lock off of it. "You're going to go after Blusix eventually, aren't you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:58 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Yellosix would let out a sigh as he sat down on one of the ruined machines, taking a moment to observe the destruction a little longer before he replied to Freth. "I guess it's true, you become so consumed in taking someone down who you consider evil that you end up becoming just like them in the process. I almost zapped myself into being just like Ein." He said, kicking a piece of metal across the floor.

"They are over there in that cabinet in the corner. Looks like they managed to escape the battle unharmed." The Hexagon Brother said, pointing to a locker in the corner of the room which was cracked open after a piece of machine flew into it, denting the door a bit and breaking the lock off of it. "You're going to go after Blusix eventually, aren't you?"

Freth walked over towards the locker and popped it open. "Eventually. May not be today, probably not tomorrow either, but eventually. How badly he gets stomped on depends on how much of a fight he puts up." Freth stopped herself and thought for a second about what she just said. "Yea...lets be real, its that and perhaps who finds him first as well. Resix might have told you those boogeyman horror stories about me, but he's only dealt primarily with me. There are a couple of us where...well...you don't necessarily have to be a hybrid to make someone raise a few eyebrows of suspicion."

She examined the contents then closed the door once again. She'd have to teleport this with Kadabra since she had no other way there. At least with anything resembling speed. She'd also have to get this outside first and foremost. Chances are, Ein lined this place with something so teleporting Pokemon couldn't get in or out. Can't have experiments getting away after all. At least that's how she imagined it.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:09 pm
Blizzard120

She examined the contents then closed the door once again. She'd have to teleport this with Kadabra since she had no other way there. At least with anything resembling speed. She'd also have to get this outside first and foremost. Chances are, Ein lined this place with something so teleporting Pokemon couldn't get in or out. Can't have experiments getting away after all. At least that's how she imagined it.

"Yeah, Resix has told us a lot about you. Heh, I miss him too." Yellosix said, getting back up to his feet and stretching out a little. "If you're going back to Agate Village think I can bum a lift off of you? I think I'm going to just let this place rot for good and crash with Greesix. I'm tired, we're all tired actually." Yellosix sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:31 pm
SubonicXP
"Yeah, Resix has told us a lot about you. Heh, I miss him too." Yellosix said, getting back up to his feet and stretching out a little. "If you're going back to Agate Village think I can bum a lift off of you? I think I'm going to just let this place rot for good and crash with Greesix. I'm tired, we're all tired actually." Yellosix sighed.

"Fine." Freth said, dragging the locker out of the room. "Outside if you want to go anywhere."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:40 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Fine." Freth said, dragging the locker out of the room. "Outside if you want to go anywhere."

Yellosix would follow Freth out no problem, he was shocked enough that she was agreeing to give him a lift to Agate Village so he wasn't going to jinx it by actually talking and making her made. Resix instilled a fear of her in all of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:58 pm
Freth dragged the goods outside and set the locker upright, releasing her Kadabra. When Yellosix was good and ready, she'd have the Kadabra teleport the two of them and the locker off back to Agate Village.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:33 pm
Blizzard120
Freth dragged the goods outside and set the locker upright, releasing her Kadabra. When Yellosix was good and ready, she'd have the Kadabra teleport the two of them and the locker off back to Agate Village.

When they arrived in Agate Village Yellosix would just give Freth a sheepish look after taking off his helmet, holding it under his arm as he extended his hand to shake hers. "Well, later! It's been spark filled!" He laughed before walking off to leave Freth to her own devices and find Greesix.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff