Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
CHAL | Equals? [Curare, Calder]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DavyJnah rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 4, 1 Total: 12 (5-20)

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image

Her wounds were just healed enough to feel that she might have a shot of getting to the pride and into it, two days should have been enough. Hopefully she'd have a chance to fight that green lion she had met previously. She didn't know much about this pride. Other than the fact that it had been where that blue lion had said it was going to be. That and another male had attacked her on her way in. If this was a fighting pride then she'd be all for a fight.

That's when she noticed him on the edge and she snarled at him as she came running at him. She wanted to tear his eyes out or something but she stopped before him.

"You." She growled. "I think its a rematch time. I'm not going to come here as your thrall. I will be your equal, one way or another."

magnadearel

magnadearel rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 1, 2 Total: 10 (5-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:56 pm
DavyJnah

User Image

Of course his band had noticed his disappearance and then his return. They'd teased him about his sudden acquisition of scratches. Calder had simply clamped his jaws shut and walked on. The last couple of days had been miserable. Reavers constantly teasing him for fighting with the wind and loosing. Of course, they didn't know about the lioness who'd gotten away; he wasn't going to tell them about her. It'd only make it worse.

Calder was waiting for challengers to present for askoruns. The day had been dull and dreary. Until the green lioness he'd been thinking about these past two days suddenly appeared as if from a dream. He almost stepped back as she charged up. Normally they issued a challenge first! Thankfully she pulled up to a stop.

"Well alright sweet heart." He did a double take when she said she wanted to be his equal. Calder started laughing. "You think you can handle it after the way you ran? Ha! There's no iron in your blood."

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:08 pm
"I have plenty of iron and fire in my blood." She snarled back, teeth snapping together at the last part. So she ran, there was times when you needed to tuck tail and run. He was going to be shown up. "Yeah, I think I can handle it. I want to challenge you." She couldn't remember his name. The haze of her rage had left her being more of a brainless fighter than anything else. She'd show this male up and stuff his tail in his mouth. Heck she'd even mar up that smug look off his face.

"Dish out your worst and I'll slam it back in your face with my claws. Maybe I'll add a few new scars to that mug of yours." She licked her maw and scraped the ground with her claws, digging in to rush at him. "Do you accept or you want to maybe call one of your buddies and have them challenge me?"

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:45 pm
DavyJnah

"Yeah? You didn't prove it well last time." He sneered rubbing in the fact she ran. Why did this female have to be so difficult? He'd offered her a good home and a good life cleaning his den and taking care of his cubs. What was wrong with that? Clearly she'd taken offence to something. He gave a shrug, accepting her challenge. It was all the same to him. He'd send her packing.

"You talk big, and if that was the requirement you might get in. Too bad it ain't!" He laughed. Scars would make him look dashing. He growled. "Get ready to run." Calder charged. Maybe he shouldn't have given her any warning, as he took a swipe at her just a step too far away to really reach her.

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:09 pm
There was that spirit that she liked. The want to get right back into a brawl. He was better than that lazing lion she had met before. This time she wouldn't run from him. She'd meet him head on and knock him down a few notches at the very least. When he went to take a swipe at her she dodged it, although if she hadn't been quick enough she would have gotten a good claw to her body.

With him being so close the female went to bite him. Trying to chomp down on his neck. She didn't want to completely ruin his face, it was at least decent to look at but if she had to she would. She also tried to take a claw to rake down his chest but it seemed to be getting caught in his mane which was slowly tearing.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:35 pm
DavyJnah

His attack flubbed. Calder found himself slightly off balance as she chomped into his mane. She was pulling his fur and he didn't like that! He roared and wretched himself free. "You fight like a girl!" Actually, she was fighting pretty well. He admired a fighter. No no! He mustn't let himself get distracted.

Once free he he tried her tactic of going for the sensitive belly area. While it looked vicious, he wasn't trying to maim her too much. They wanted those who passed to be whole by the end. A dead winner wasn't much of a winner.

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:45 pm
It was a scream as her underside was exposed to his claws. She had felt them almost like a vicious tickle that made her start to see red on the edges of her vision. She wasn't trying to kill him, that would probably be bad on her part. Just make him submit. She had to remember that. Don't completely flip the switch. That is what she had to remind herself. Don't completely flip the switch.

Curare turned her head to grab the offending paw in her teeth. She sunk them in deep enough to feel blood in her mouth. It was the blood that gave her a wild sparkle in her eyes. If she got in maybe he'd spar with her, maybe learn a few things from her too.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:53 pm
DavyJnah

It was good to hear her scream as he came at her belly. A low trick maybe, but she should have been prepared for anything! He wanted to defeat her then follow her out of the pride to offer her her place as his thrall again. Maybe he'd bring backup this time just to make sure she didn't get way.

He gave a yowl of pain as he felt her canines sink into his paw. Calder flexed his claws to p***k the inside of her mouth with his claws before yanking his foot back. With one paw slightly injured he favored it a bit and used his own fangs to the advantaged he could. For the first time he got the inkling that he might loose this. Blast it! He couldn't let her win!

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:05 pm
She refused to let this male win as she tasted blood in her mouth not only his but her own from his claws pricking her. This time she went to claw his face again, trying to go for the side of his face. A few more scars wouldn't look horrible on him.

"I'm more than your equal." She snarled out. This whole fight she had been focusing on a win. Both of them were bloodied, him more so than her. Give up already she wanted to snarl out at him. She'd go so far as to knock him out if she had to but she was tired. The swipe being less than what it should have but it was still something. Claws could catch something.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:14 pm
DavyJnah
Fin?

He saw stars as he felt her paws connect with his head. Luckily his mane protected most of him from her claws, but he did feel a few new scratches. If there hadn't been others watching he would have attempted to drag this out as long as he could to discourage her. Why did he always have the worst luck with these?!

Finally he snarled. "Equal I doubt, but good enough to enter." In a huff he turned away from her and stalked back toward the pride. If he never saw that arrogant female again it would be too damn soon!

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:17 pm
Catch your breath. She sat on her hind legs for a moment, panting a bit while she thought about her win. Close call. Part of her hoped to run into him again, see how those wounds wound turn out. She took a few more moments before standing wobbly onto her paws. What an arse of a male. But she was able to enter so she followed a bit further behind him. Everything ached but it was a good ache. The ache of a victor.

"I'm home." She growled out.

magnadearel
Fin

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas