Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] A Fine Specimen (Linnea & Kitwana)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image

With both her father and her brother out on a viking, Linnea found herself with a few days to herself which pleased her greatly. However, within a few hours of the males leaving for their viking, she found herself incredibly bored. Her father had no thralls for her to boss around, and her brother was barely even a stormborn with his disinterest in rising the ranks of the reavers.

She stretched leisurely as she moved through the dens, her eyes scanning for someone to capture her attention. She had been invited out into the rogue lands with the band on their viking, but she had already done that once and was well and truly not interested. There were other ways of having iron in her blood, and her blood required she stayed at home in a nice warm den, thank you very much.

While her father and brother were hunting down thralls and glory, Linnea hunted something very different within the pridal boundaries. A husband.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:25 pm
User Image It had been a while since Kitwana had been out on a Viking, but today that was going to change. Ever since his bout with another lion that he had defeated everyone had been very respectful towards him, but now he wanted more. There was only so much a pelt in his den could do. He needed other ways to show his prowess, his skill...he needed to bring back more things from the rogue lands.

Kitwana padded along slowly, keeping an eye out for any captains that might be scraping together a band to go out. He had no allegiance to any particular captain, he joined a band when they needed more paws.His hunt was put on hold, though, as a female headed in his direction. She seemed to be on a mission as well, although her body language didn't say 'Reaver'.

"Afternoon," he said as they drew within earshot of one another. "It is a good day to die." The traditional Stormborn greeting made him grin every time. It was a strange thing to say in his mind, but those with old blood loved it.

Velveteen Angel

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:53 pm

His approach did not go unnoticed by her, and although she seemed noncommittal and her gaze was on the ground, she was gazing at him from under lowered lashes. She made sure her posture was proper, and raised her gaze to meet his head-on as they reached closer to each other. "Afternoon. It is indeed," she mused in response. He seemed like he might be an outlander, she thought to herself, as she didn't recognise his markings from any of the old blood. Her blood did not trace back far, but she did have grandparents in the pride, so she called herself a true viking.

"I have no enemies today," she said, using another phrase typical to the pride. She wondered if he would know the meaning, and was, in a way, testing his knowledge. It merely meant she was mindlessly bored, but she was enjoying using the phrases.

He was a handsome male, she noted inwardly. She wondered if he was a reaver. She would never marry a freeborn, after all.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:55 am
Kitwana couldn't help but notice the female's response to his approach. Head down, eyes lidded by her lashes until he was close enough to greet properly. He liked that.He may not have been born in the pride, but he appreciated the values instilled in those by their parents here. He lifted his head just a little bit, playing the part of the honorable Reaver off to bring home prizes for the pride.

"That's a shame," he said with a little nod at her lament. "I hope to find some today while out. The pelt in my den is a bit lonely and could use more decorations to add to it," he said with a little flick of his tail in the direction of his den. Indeed, while the pelt of a lion was impressive, he felt he needed more trinkets to show off his true prowess. Hesitating just for a moment, Kitwana tilting his head in the female's direction.

"Are you Freeborn, then, that you won't go out on Vikings to find someone to entertain you?" He hoped she was. Females going off to fight was strange to him. The only thing they should be fighting were Thralls, and even then it wasn't so much fighting as it was bossing.

Velveteen Angel

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:00 am

She was enjoying gazing at him, she found, a pleased look on her face as she examined his posture and his muscles. He looked like a typical reaver. Not quite a captain though, which was a shame. She wondered if he had desires to be a captain - or better yet, if he desired to be the ruler. That would suit her very well...

A pelt in his den? It must be a lion pelt, because there would be no bragging of a zebra pelt, and she was intrigued. "What do you hope to find on the raid?" she asked, curiously.

She preened a little at his question. "I don't think my place is out on raids," she said, confidently. "I prefer to keep den. I have yet to find a thrall who suits my impeccable tastes though, so my work can be quite exhausting. I often don't have time to entertain myself, but keeping my den beautiful is a type of pride for me." She was a traditional female. Something that was very unusual considering her family of reavers, but she didn't understand her sister's desire to fight.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:41 pm
"Oh, this and that. I'm on the lookout for things to decorate myself with as my den is already quite handsomely furnished," Kitwana said with a little flick of his tail. Indeed, he had treasures from past Vikings decorating his den, and not just his pelt. There was the skull of the lion he had killed as well, some bones from other animals, a few metal things he had come across. Nothing that he felt was suitable for himself though.

As the female went on about how she preferred to do things females should do, Kitwana's interest was grabbed and held. He let his eyes flit from her face to her body, assessing her strength. Even though she was a Freeborn, she looked as if she could hold her own. That was good. While he had a traditional mindset when it came to females, he didn't like ones that could easily be pushed aside.

His thoughts turning to different matters, he returned his gaze to her eyes. "It's rare to find a female these days that holds the traditional values of this pride close to her heart," he purred. "What an honor it is to meet you. I am Kitwana." He hoped to get her name as well so he could begin his pursuit. She was a pretty female to boot, although looks had never much concerned him. Still, it didn't hurt that she was attractive.

Velveteen Angel

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out