Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Let's kick it! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:34 pm
X Kaos X
Sekaino
Sorry for skipping your turn post. Kaos and I wanted to RP a scene for our characters before the day ended.

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco had been more or less dragging his feet while looking at the ground. He wasn't feeling that great at the moment and maybe he was being a bad sport, but he just didn't want to be around anyone for the time being. He just wanted to return to his room and hopefully fall asleep before Silvano could come in and gloat about his victory. Marco would not have any kind of come back either because it was clearly proven today that Silvano had won fair and square. The black-haired boy sighed in defeat, but looked up when he heard his name being called; what occurred next was a big surprise for him. He felt a finger pressing against the tip of his nose like something was pushing a button. Marco blinked, his sad expression transformed into a confuse one that was looking at the person who pressed his nose. "Tera?" he looked at her and saw her grinning, but she was being friendly. He listened as she mentioned getting some sweets since she still 'owe' them from their previous game.

Tera's actions confused him; she was everywhere and she was always smiling. She talked to strangers with no concerns and she genuinely enjoyed spending time with others. She had done this before (poke his nose) to snap him out of a funk. In fact, before starting all the games she had done something similar and while the action was confusing he did feel better. Even now he felt like the things he was brooding over were insignificant. Who cares if he lost? This was his first time playing this new game and sure Silvano might be better at him in this particular sport, but there might be other things Marco was better at. The black-haired boy chuckled and sheepishly passed his hand through his messy hair. "I want Ice Cream...Strawberry," he smiled at Tera, "that's my favorite." He glanced at Holly and smiled at her, thanking her for cheering for him. Both girls had cheered for him and that had felt pretty good.

Marco collected his Darmanitan Plushie and his Pokemon. "Thank you for taking care of the plushie and my friends," he bowed a little to both Tera and Holly to show them that he appreciated their help. He glanced at Tera; he still felt a little sad about losing, but that negative emotion was completely overtaken by the positive emotion that he was feeling, and it was all thanks to Tera. "We should get that Ice Cream before it gets dark," Marco started walking out of the field along with both girls and his pokemon. He was walking closer to Tera and he leaned a little towards her to say something.

"Thank you."

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set: