Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Hit the Bull's-Eye! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:02 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Okay! Kirsi won the Piplup and is giving it to Koru 3nodding (So now her and Koru are trading their prizes to each other, ivysaur for Piplup, if that is okay >w< )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:16 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: Yay! Koru has Piplup now :3 Want to do the fishing reel quick (hehe) and then sign up for soccer? I am done posting for now but if you want to go ahead that's fine 3nodding

"Umm...okay, one more time..." She tried again. And again. "One more...more..." Kirsi glanced at Koru, worried the other girl might get impatient. But no, she wasn't giving up until she won. She hoped she could win the piplup, since it was from her home region. Finally, she popped a big blue balloon. "Yes!" Kirsi grinned and held the plushie out. "Here! It's a Piplup, form Sinnoh!" She wished there had been some fire type plushies, but unfortunately they had all been won already. Still, Kirsi hoped Koru liked the Piplup, especially because Kirsi loved her Ivysaur.

Balancing the Ivysaur on her head, Kirsi looked around with her eyes. "Do you want to try and find another game?" she asked. Ray and the others had been forgotten now. "I wonder if there's any really fun ones.." Kirsi turned her head a little too fast and her Ivysaur tumbled down. She caught it, holding it in her hands now. Too bad she hadn't brought her backpack with her, since that would've made carrying stuff way easier. "I think there's more stuff over here!" Kirsi said, grabbing Koru's hand and pulling her towards some kind of fishing game.

EXIT

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 10

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Festival games
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris, Niara, Faye

Silvano smiled, watching Iris bounce up and down with excitement about winning a prize. At first, she seemed real incredulous about her win, but then it seemed to sink in fairly quickly. Especially after she was handed a plush Pokemon for a prize. Silvano wasn't sure what Pokemon it was that she was holding, but Iris seemed overjoyed to have won it. Maybe it was one of her favorite pokemon. "You did great, Iris." Silvano commented, whilst wondering what the Japanese words that left her lips meant. He guessed it was probably another expression of her excitement. Regardless, he was happy for her and hoped that maybe some of her luck would rub off on him.

Silvano's attention soon shifted to Faye when she soon joined him and Iris. He wasn't sure how they ended up getting spliting up after leaving the restaurant, but it was good to be reunited with her. "Hey, its good to see you again." He greeted her with a thin smile. Silvano then rose a brow when Faye had pointed out that she had won the top tier prize from the game Iris had just tried her hand at. Wow, she must have been extremely lucky! "That's amazing, Faye!" Silvano complimented. "I heard Water Stones are rare. I'm kind of Envious of you." He then added before turning his attention to the remaing Plush that she had pointed out. She was right, there were still afew left to be won. "Alright, I'll give it a try." Moving closer to the booth, Silvano gave it his best shot, inwardly feeling a lot more confident with Iris cheering him on. Unfortunately, he didn't quite end up as lucky as Iris or Faye, but did end up winning one of the remaining Plushies at least.

Turning towards the person running the dart booth, Silvano gently took the prize he was handed. It was huge! It also looked like some kind of Water Pokemon, given its wide wings, gills and other aquatic-like features. "Great. Looks like I ended up with a water pokemon anyway." He quipped, recalling how he had told Iris that he didn't want one during lunch. Maybe this was karma? Either way, he figured he'd hang onto it or maybe give it away as a gift sometime. For now, it just felt good to win something. "Thanks." Silvano modestly replied, when Faye congratulated him and complimented on the plush he won. Though, what stood out more to him was that she had begun to call him Tony, much like Niara did, which felt pretty endearing. Now that he thought about it, he did consider Faye a close friend and was more than to pleased to let her use his first name. Maybe at some point he'd get Iris to do the same. "I guess this plush is kind of cute looking, especially for some kind of fish." He commented reluctantly, not really knowing what Pokemon it was either. But at least Faye made him feel better about the plush he won. It also felt good to know that she also liked the one Iris had got, even though she didn't know what it was either -- not that he knew. But it was sort of amusing to see Faye hold the plush and Iris won and gush over it a little bit. Maybe Faye liked pokemon more than he thought she did. He at least knew she definitely liked them more than he did. At least the plush were easier to tolerate in his mind.

Watching Faye return Iris' plush, Silvano looked on curiously as the blonde soon raced over to one of their peers. He couldn't quite remember the name of the boy she had headed up to, but from what he could gather from her conversation with him, she was interested in joining a Club the boy had made. That was interesting. Though he supposed her joining a Drama club would make sense. Performance was a pretty commendable activity to get involved with and since she was a Rhoades she probably had talent. Knowing that, Silvano guessed she probably would be the one to get that Drama Club off the ground and more popular than what it was. The way he looked at it, the boy running that club needed her. It was only a shame that he didn't come to Faye first.

Hearing Iris speak up, Silvano turned his attention back to her. "Is there another game booth?" He looked at her curiously. "If there is, I wouldn't mind winning some more prizes. Let's go find a booth." Starting off, Silvano stopped a moment to look back at Faye. He didn't much want to get separated again, so he decided to invite the girl along with them. "Hey, Faye!" He called out to the blonde. "Once you're done talking to that nobody, you should come with us. We're going to go find another game to play." Falling silent, Silvano decided that Faye would probably catch up with them, so he decided he and Iris would get a head start. Taking Iris by the hand -- whether she approved of it or not -- Silvano began to led her over to a lone booth that looked pretty promising, even though there was currently no one else standing around it.

[[Exit]]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Content
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Level: 15
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 0
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Supersonic
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                                            User Image x0

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Erkowon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:43 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:RestaurantWιтн:Kirsi Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: UpliftedOOC:Kirsi so nice TT^TT◉

Koru felt extremely happy when Kirsi accepted the Ivysaur. Though it left her without anything she was glad to let a friend be happy with it. Kirsi’s next statement almost confounded her a bit, "Of course I do! I mean I want to, for all I’ve put you through on this trip my weird emotion stuff. Besides you and Ivysaur make a pretty cute pair," she giggled making note of the pair. She stopped when Kirsi went to the table and said she would win her something now. She didn’t want to argue with her, seeing as she was just as determined as she was. The first couple of times she missed the balloon, guess Koru had some really super dumb luck getting one on the first shot (seriously that was crazy). Koru grasped her hands together and kept thinking in her mind, but stopped thinking and instead said it aloud, "You can do it Kirsi!" She almost felt like she was playing again too as she cheered her friend on. Finally a large blue balloon went pop and Koru was raising her arms in the air and cheered, "Banzai!” Kirsi was handed a plush of a pokemon she didn’t actually recognize. Kirsi happily handed it to her saying it was Piplup from the Sinnoh region where she was from. It was a cute blue penguin looking pokemon, obviously a water type, but nonetheless cute. She reached out and accepted it and gave it a squeeze of a hug, "It’s so cute! Thank you Kirsi,” She then gave Kirsi her own hug around her shoulder. Koru pulled her backpack around and sat the Piplup inside, the little penguin’s head still pokemon out at the top. She also pulled out her pokegear and started messing with the pokedex function, "Let’s see Piplup…oh here it is,” her scrolling stopped and she clicked on the pokemon’s name for the pokedex to do it’s thing:
Piplup, The Penguin Pokemon. Because it is very proud it doesn’t accept food from anyone. It’s thick down protects it from the cold.
Koru’s expression changed into one of extreme peace as she noted trying not to laugh,
"He.. hehe sounds like Skylar…” She was brought out of it when Kirsi grabbed hold of her hand telling her about more games around. Kirsi seemed fully energized now and Koru had no problems with that, even laughing as her friend pulled her along, "Haha okay!”
EXIT

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:30 pm
Location Dart Game Company Hisaki, Iris, Antonio, Ichigo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye preened proudly at Ichigo's praise. Her chin lifted and she smiled brightly at the blond boy, waiting till he was done honoring her before responding, "Sounds like you Club needs quite a bit of work. I suppose I can offer my assistance in seeing it off the ground. I'll make sure to stop by once we get back to Campus." Turning towards Iris and Silvano as her two friends called to her to join them, Faye nodded to Ichigo, accepting the flyers and tucking them away into her bag, "Till later then Ichigo. I do hope you don't disappoint." Giving a small wave over her shoulder, the blond girl tucked her Water Stone Ticket safely into her handbag and quickened her pace to catch up with her two retreating friends. There were more game booths to see and Faye was hopeful they would have some good prizes like the Dart Game had.

[[Exit]]

Attire Casual Summer Outfit
Mood Admired/Prideful/Social
Word Count
O.O.C
X

XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amirah the Eevee
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Type: Normal
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Adaptability
Experience: 250/1000
Move Set:

► Tackle
      ► Tail Whip
      ► Baby-Doll Eyes
      ► Swift

XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Salem the Purrloin
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Type: Dark
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Limber
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Assist