Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[Duel] This is my choice (Avon'Mora/Cyprinnus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:00 pm
User Image
Avon'Mora had found herself staying near the border of Motoujami-Simo. She had traveled a great distance after hearing about the pride. What she knew of the pride was very little, but she was still eager to join. It was a chance to start her own story, apart from her family's. She spent the time observing and debating whether or not she wanted to join.

When she wasn't observing, she practicing fighting. She had hardly ever fought, so it was a brand new situation. If she were to join, she needed to make sure she was ready for a duel. Having an embarrassing defeat was the last thing she wanted. She was determined to do her best in the duel.

As she walked, she felt like today was the day she would need to make her choice. She knew that living in a pride would be a completely new experience, that it might be scary and crazy at times. But the idea of being part of a much larger group was so appealing. Always having someone to talk to, meeting new lions and exchanging stories from the rogue lands. It would be such an exciting and new experience for her.

She felt like her decision was clear. Now only one obstacle remained. Winning a duel. With her head held high, she looked around for a Firekin who she could challenge.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:50 am
User Image Cyprinnus wasn't usually around the sparring pits, but from time to time he visited and threw his hat in the ring. Today, he was curious enough to head over there. He noticed a strange red and white female who he had never seen before. She must not be a pride member. And by her presence here, she must hope to become one. She was quite pretty, he hoped that such was the case.

"Hello, miss! My name is Cyprinnus. Do you wish to duel and join the Firekin?" He waited patiently for an answer with a smile. He may have been nice, but he would fight seriously. Even a female would get his full strength. It was only fair that way.

R4gn0r0k IV

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:30 am
She looked at the lion and gave a pleasant smile. “I do! It will be my first duel.” Avon'Mora responded. She wasn't sure what she was expecting from the Firekin. This first interaction though was pleasant. It made her feel more comfortable. “My name is Avon'Mora, it is a pleasure to meet you.” She added bowing her head.

“I was wondering, do I start the duel or do you?” she asked after raising her head back up. With all her might, she avoided showing any nervousness in her voice. She wanted to sound strong and confident, even though she was entirely scared that she would fail so badly that she would have to find somewhere else to stay. Pessimistic thoughts wouldn't help her though, she thought. She trained enough to be at least a half-way decent fighter.

Puhterodactyl

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff