[META] Treasures in the Trees Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:50 pm
Ula's bright eyes had also found the goddess, and she looked at her, mesmerized. How she had noticed her before this moment she didn't know, but she truly was one of the most beautiful creatures she had ever seen. Ula had a definite soft spot for beautiful things and beautiful people, and she made it more obvious than she would have liked to think.

The lioness turned to Dimbwi as she let out a yelp and pouted with a slight look of concern at her pain. "Oh, are you okay?" She padded over to the lioness gracefully, her attention finally taken away from the Goddess.

Andranis

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:23 pm
Shifting where she lay, Dimbwi offered Ula a smile. "I am good, thank you." She looked back to everybody, watching as they picked about. It seemed, whatever they were finding, it was few and far between, and nothing was, in fact, left hiding in the jungle as far as treasures went. She let out an amused sound, eyes still panning to the three braided strangers.

He was getting bored. Bjorn let out a huff, pawing at some vegetation. "Whatever did this to the jungle-" Behind him, he heard somebody say the word buffalo. "Buffalo, then. They didn't leave much of value here." Feathers, of course. Lots of feathers. And bugs and funny mushrooms. He let out another huff, then went and socked his sister in the shoulder. "Come on, Freyja, this little pride's got nothing. Let's get back to camp." The number of locals, though, had his interest. Maybe if their captain didn't listen to them about it, they could tell the Warlord themselves. Or their father, who could in turn tell the Warlord.

"Anundr! Let's go!" Freyja spared a glance at the pride, seeing an easy pride to subjugate. While her brother only thought of telling the captain and the Warlord, she thought of further in the future, of a Viking being made here just for some Thralls. What little she'd seen, they were a very easy-going pride that would be easy to overwhelm. It made her itch to try and take one now, but that'd be foolish at best. Instead, she gave their present and current Thrall a prod, urging him off out of the lands.

As he began walking, Anundr could only let out a sigh. While he spared a glance at the locals, care free and happy and not in the least bit enslaved in any way, he didn't move to join them, to flee the life he knew. There was a sense of comfort in it, knowing he didn't have to think about what he was doing today. He didn't have to worry about tasks, because somebody would be there to give him one, tell him what to do with his time. He left with them because he found comfort in this life he led.

OOC:
A couple days late on my part because of work(I got off at -midnight- Saturday night, and I was bone tired all day yesterday. Eek!), but this is now CLOSED! Any posts that are still place-holders will NOT be counted, as an FYI! I will make the list either shortly, or after work tonight!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:14 pm
And here is the list!

As a reminder, once again - Any post NOT filled in was skipped! sad (And also myself, ROFL)

1. AstoriaFallen
2. ShinosBee
3. ShinosBee
4. CaliWolfe
5. Saint Sergio
6. Zosie
7. Polette
8. Zosie  
Andranis rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:27 pm
And now the roll-! (Wait, did I just roll TWO dice...?! HMMM...)  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:33 pm
Congrats to Zosie and CaliWolfe! Surprise, there are TWO prizes! The mentioned lioness...!

User Image
(Colored by Ecavi!)

OR! A choice of one of Natsu and Siobhan's remaining cubs!

Quote:
User Image

User Image

User Image

(Colored by Po ~)

*Edit* (Sorry, double-quote there xD; ) To make it clear - If a cub is chosen over the lioness, then the other person gets the lioness! Before confusion pops up xD;

Zosie
First choice!

CaliWolfe
Second choice!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:35 am
Andranis

Yayyy! Thank you <3

Can I have this sandy baby please?

This one  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

AstoriaFallen rolled 7 10-sided dice: 6, 3, 9, 3, 6, 6, 8 Total: 41 (7-70)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:06 pm
Quote:
User Image6 - Moving some brush, you find a shiny rock that's had some roots curl around it in an interesting way. Cool!
As she browsed around some more she pushed aside some leaves in the hopes to find something. Frowning slightly she was about to give up when a glint caught her eye and she dug deeper and pulled out a really shiny rock with roots encircling it. "Oh neat!" She said adding it to her little collection of things.

Quote:
User Image3 - You move over a rock that a tree uprooted, but all you find are some bugs. Curious, you eat one. Asker wasn't afraid to try new things and decided that the mushroom he had just found seemed edible enough. Taking it into his mouth he ate it and made a little face. It was definitely not what meat tasted like. He actually wondered how some could eat this all the time. Swallowing it he gave a shrug and carried on. However it was quite obvious his sister needed some help so he padded over towards her to help.

Quote:
User Image9 - Something jabs you in the paw. Ouch! When you look, you find a large splinter. Best to pull that out! "Ouch." She said lifting her paw and looking at it. There was a rather large splinter stuck between her pads and she was doing her best to grab at it but was having a difficult time. Thankfully Asker had seen the whole thing happen and had come over and removed it for her with a quick yank.

Quote:
User Image3 - You move over a rock that a tree uprooted, but all you find are some bugs. Curious, you eat one. The young adol looked over at his mother and gave her a smile. "I found some bugs!" Not that they were very exciting or anything. Finding the fattest looking one he popped it in his mouth and munched on it. Not bad, it was a little strange but overall, not bad.

Quote:
User Image6 - Moving some brush, you find a shiny rock that's had some roots curl around it in an interesting way. Cool! Shaking her head as she watched her son she caught sight of something glistening in some brush not to far away and she swiped her paw around and picked up a fascinating rock covered in roots.

Quote:
User Image6 - Moving some brush, you find a shiny rock that's had some roots curl around it in an interesting way. Cool! Iregi was almost regretting following his companion and her son but was glad he did since he wanted to be sure nothing happened to the mate and heir to Jabari. She'd have his hide if anything happened under his watch, or if he had been able to do something and didn't. Picking up a strange rock covered in roots he wondered if perhaps he could give it to someone. While he couldn't make a trinket of it, he was sure someone else could.

Quote:
User Image8 - In moving a bush, you disturb a small antelope. It jumps over you and bounds its way out of the forest. Well then! As he moved along an animal burst through the brush, it was a small Antelope but it quickly bounded away and he gave a frown. Well, that was one meal that he wouldn't be catching today!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:44 pm
It wasn't long before Pili scampered into Asker and Nelly and she looked up at them curiously. She was still new but these lions almost seemed familiar, perhaps she had seen them before? Giving a small gulp she then smiled towards the female, she was pretty. "I'm Pili, what is your name?" She asked her curiously as she gazed over at the blue male beside her. Nelly smiled and gazed warmly at the cub. "I'm Sugar Rush and this is my Brother Cold Fire." She said introducing them to the young cub who seemed to instantly relax. "Perhaps we should take you to one of the adults of the pride, we're from the pride next door but we will keep you safe." Asker said with a nod of his head and Pili nodded back. That seemed like a decent Idea to her.

Iregi moved from his position to join Hadeth and Cheveyo and gave a small nod of his head. "We should probably take out leave of this place. I know Jabari will probably be looking for the two of you if we don't make our way back home in a couple days." He said doing his best to usher the duo away from here. Hadeth looked towards Iregi and raised a brow and smiled. "You're cute when you're worried." She teased him and nudged her son along. "Mother. You don't have to drive me like a herd." He said scooting along.

Eos took in a breath and sighed. Perhaps he should begin to leave. While this place was interesting there was only so many things to find. If he wasn't going to stay permanently.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:49 pm
Pili followed Vanellope and Asker to find an adult in the pride to take her to her mother, Hadeth Iregi and Cheveyo made their way back towards their pride and Eos gave one more look around before disappearing into the jungle to go on an adventure in another pride perhaps.  
[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff