Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[PRP] Not as it seems (Shula'nuri x Plamen'Bharata)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:35 pm
Shula was a bit worn out at the moment, though she had to attend to some pride members who were wounded. They had decided to get into a pretty violent sparring match where blood was drawn on both sides. In the end she and another medic had to come and take care of the two. Unfortunately the duelers weren't done yet and had gotten into another fight as soon as they were taken care of, which meant more work for both medics, with re-opened wounds and new ones. They had to move the two away from each other for fear of them fighting again.

She rolled her eyes. Some of them were just too battle ready for their own good and they were taking it out on each other instead of practicing or going out and fighting something else. It took all her mental strength not to yell at the two, though she knew they wouldn't have listened.

So here she was, trying to rest a bit after their fight before she continued on and either overseeing another sparring match or going back to her mother and learning more about what to do as a medic.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:53 pm
SSBrosB
Oh you started both! Bless you!

User Image

A bright red male strolled through camp. He'd checked on several watering holes in the cooler hours of the morning. Now he was back to rest for a bit then he'd be off again. Plamen dragged his catch to a shady spot and flopped down beside it, panting. As he recovered his breath, the young male scanned those around him. Most of it was normal looking. Happy lions going about their business.

Until he noted what could only be healers moving through the pride. Good or bad news, he wondered. As a white female passed by he hailed her. "Anything serious or those soldiers getting out of hand again?" He grinned for the warriors tended to be hot headed at the best of times.

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:01 pm
Shula smelled some food and her mouth started to water. She must be hungry too if it was having that effect on her. She noticed a bright red male to her side with his kill and was a bit envious. He had food and she didn't. She would need to get some later. She continued on walking until the male called out to her.

She looked at him, smiling a bit. At least he seemed relaxed. "A couple of soldiers decided they weren't done fighting yet. We had quite a mess over there. I would recommend staying away for right now. I still think they're ready to fight." She replied, rolling her eyes a bit at their antics. Perhaps she was saying too much though. He had just asked a simple question. But it was good to talk to another, at least she wasn't having to lecture someone again.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:14 pm
SSBrosB

Plamen rolled his eyes in sympathy at her having to deal with the hard headed soldiers. "The desert heat must of gotten to them if they don't know when to quit." He nodded, "thank you for the warning. I'd rather not need your services tonight." He grinned inviting her to share the joke. "Are you busy now?" Was it just him or had he heard her stomach growl? There was no harm in offering really. She could always say no if she didn't want to, or if she was busy.

"I've caught more than I can eat," he began looking at the prey he'd caught. "Seems I've no one around I know to share it with. Would you care to take a break and get off your feet?" He was a polite boy and probably would have asked anyone who was walking by who looked hungry. Not that many of the pride did. Plus he wanted some company that wouldn't talk about how big his muscles were or how many other soldiers he'd took down in spars today.

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:09 am
Shula smiled a bit shyly, trying to hide her laughter. At least someone else was there to make the situation better. And not all of her pride members were like the two she just had to deal with. She appreciated when she found these members. Although she liked to fight herself, she also could get tired of it at times.

If she could have, she would have blushed since it seems that her stomach had decided to start making noises, or at least that's what she thought considering the lion had offered to share his food with her. She shook her head in response to his first question. "Right now I was just trying to rest a bit, so a meal sounds great. I haven't gotten to eat yet today." She said as she approached where the lion was and sat down, looking at the kill and trying not to drool in appreciation. "Thank you, I appreciate the offer. It's nice to take a break away from all of the fighting in the pride."

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:28 pm
SSBrosB

Surprised to hear that she hadn't eaten yet, Plamen nudged the untouched prey closer to her. "Please have first bite. You healers need to take care of yourselves. Or who's going to patch up those whiny soldiers?" He winked. "I'm certainly no good. I only find water and track it." Plamen gave a laugh. "Water is good stuff. It never complains and only tries to hide a little bit. If you know it's secrets it's easy enough to find."

He stretched and watched other members walking by. This was the perfect ending to a perfect day. The male couldn't ask for anything more. He tilted his head. Actually maybe he could. "Seems I talk to much? Other than those two block heads, how has your day been?"

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:53 pm
Shula laughed at how the lion had described the soldiers. It was way too accurate! Though usually no one dared to say it. She was completely relaxed now. This lion seemed to know just what to say to make someone feel better. "Thank you." She replied to his offer, looking at the kill and deciding to go for a leg bit. It was easier to tell where the bones were there at least.

After she had eaten a bit and licked her muzzle a little, she looked back at him. "Well, being a water-seeker is just as important as being a soldier. Either way this pride really wouldn't survive without either." And that's how she felt. Everyone had a role to play, even if some didn't believe those roles were important.

"You don't talk too much." She said smiling at him. "Well, other than those two," she said, making a bit of a face thinking about them again, "I've been fine. However, I don't think I ever told you my name. I'm Shula'nuri, though I usually just go by Shula. What about you?"

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:32 pm
SSBrosB

"Don't mention it." Plamen replied easily as he let her dig in and ease the hunger in her belly. Seeing her settle on a leg, the bright red male helped himself to a bit of rib meat. A little more work, but just as tasty. He looked up surprised at her comment on water-seekers. Sheepishly he had to grin at her. Often it was hard to convince others that just because he didn't want to always bash his brains in didn't mean his job was any less important.

"Thank you. I wish others would be more open to seeing that." Being appreciated was nice. He could get use to this. Plamen laughed, "don't make my ego too big or one of those soldiers will have to come bust it." He gave her a wink. If she was going to flatter him, maybe he'd invite her to eat more often.

His face took on a grimace of apology for bringing the pair up again. "A pleasure to meet you Shula. I go by Plamen. Plamen'Bharata at your service."

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:16 pm
Shula smiled back at him. He was quite the flirt, and good at it too. "Well... I've learned to appreciate all the roles in this pride after I failed to become a guard and went into practicing medicine like my mother." She still liked to fight, and was happy to give any wandering rogue their chance if they were wanting to join the pride. However she was starting to feel just as important as a medic to the pride.

It was amazing how much emphasis they put on certain roles but downplaying others that were just, if not more, important. Not that anyone had told her that being a medic was bad, just that she did notice as certain discrepancy in how some members treated others in the pride.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Plamen. Again I must thank you for sharing your food. I'll need my strength if I have to deal with more of those jerks." She replied, smirking a bit. They may be tiring, but it was kind of fun watching them fight and telling them what they have to do if they wanted to be fully healed.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:47 am
SSBrosB

"I'm sorry to hear you didn't make guard, but it looks like you're very good at what you do." He nodded approval for a job well done. "I'm sure your mother is very proud of you." At least he hoped so, or he'd sound like an a**. "If your ever feeling down, you're welcome to come to me. I promise to listen to your woes and cheer you up." Plamen grinned. He was very good at being cheerful, and didn't mind sharing.

"Any time Shula! Happy I could provide the meal." He laughed, "hopefully not again today. If you do I could always find a nice cool pool we could dunk them into." It was an appealing and humorous idea. Though probably he'd be the one who got dunked. Anyhow. "Don't let me keep you from any duties you need to attend." He could get into real trouble distracting a medic, although they were out in the open, so anyone who needed her services could easily spot her.

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:56 pm
"Thank you, I'm sure both she and my father are proud of me, though I think they would be proud no matter what position I got, as long as I was happy." It was true, her parents may not be the most vocal, but they were both kind to she and her siblings and she couldn't thank them enough. "And I'll take you up on that offer of talking to you." She replied, winking at him and smiling. It was good to know that she had made what could be called a friend here.

She was feeling much better now with a satiated stomach and someone to complain to."I feel so much better. Both physically and mentally." She replied, laughing a bit. "I'll also take you up on the dunking offer, a few of them here probably deserve it." She looked around and although things had calmed down a bit, she should probably get back to her duties. "Thank you, you didn't keep me from them at all but I think I better go, just in case someone else decides to fight until they can't move." She said, getting up and stretching before finally standing the full way up. "I'll talk to you another time Plamen! You were great company and once again I thank you for the food."

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:09 pm
SSBrosB
Fin?

"Excellent. I'm happy to hear that," Plamen replied solemnly. Some parents were much more vocal about where they wanted their children. He laughed delighted. "Good! I hope you don't mind if I return the favor?" Sometimes he just wanted a friend to talk to too. He was pleased when she winked at him.

Plamen gave a purr. "Then I have done my good deed of the day." As if he could dunk a soldier by himself. Maybe if the two of them teamed up together it would be possible. Still it presented the male an amusing image. "It's been my pleasure Shula. I'm glad you took me up on my offer for a meal and a chat." He stood respectfully when she did and nodded. "I look forward to it!" He nodded and waves farewell. There were things he had to be getting back too.

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:14 am
"Sure, I'll be here when you need someone to talk to also." She replied, happy to be able to return his favor later. Maybe she would find some way to get some prey too or something.

"Thank you again for your offer. It was a much needed meal and rest and I can't thank you enough for it. It's sometimes hard to befriend others here. And hopefully I'll speak to you again soon!" She said, starting to wander off to get back to her duties. She felt fired up now with a full stomach and more energy. She felt like she could take on any number of rowdy soldiers now.

magnadearel
Yep!

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces