Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Temporary Academy House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:02 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Temporary Academy House : Hoppu, Flare, Eve and her Yamask : xxx

Tera reflexively chuckled when she saw the other girl literally rolled of of her bed. She immediately felt a little bad about it though. "Hehe! Mornin' Eve! You 'kay there? And cool beans! We got two!" She happily replied when the Kingdra house girl and her Pokemon took up on her offer. It seemed that the dark-haired girl was woken up by her loudness, but Eve was kind enough not to hold it against her. When all you wanted to join were ready, with Hoppy ridding on her head and Flare sleepily trailing at her side, Tera and the group left for the eating area of the temporary academy house. "Ikuze!"

Tera was in awe; it was the first time she went to the temporary house's eating area since she opted to eat outside of the hotel the day before. The place looked pretty fancy by her standards and she wondered if she could even pay for the food. That thought soon vanished as soon as she saw the breakfast buffet displayed before the girls. "Ooooh! Lookie lookie Eve! So much food!" Tera said with a glimmer in her eye while wiping the tiny bit of drool that came out of the corner of her mouth. Without wasting any time, the eager pink-haired girl approached the table with the food and scooped up a variety of dishes with gusto. She didn't know much about the food she picked up(it definitely didn't look like it was a traditional Japanese style breakfast), but it all looked tasty enough for her to try. Her Pokemon were curious about the food as well, so she picked a few that they wanted to sample as well. When she and her friend were satisfied with the food she got, they started their search for the seating areas. Finally seated, the excited Charizard house girl wolfed down what she her meal. Tera, between her enthusiastic bites, started to talk with the bespectacled girl. "Hey Eve! You plannin' on enterin' the tourney thingy?" Tera was planning on entering the tournament because it would be good for her Pokemon if she did. She didn't like the idea of them fighting, but her mom always said that Pokemon needed to experience battle. Or was it battle experience? She didn't remember.

Just as she was going to tell the brunette her plans, she caught a glimpse of the time on her PokeGear. "Ahhhh!!! It's this time already!?" It seemed that she took waaay too much time choosing what to eat that it left them very little time to actually eat! "Ahhhh! I'm real sorry!" She hated to rush things, but she needed to get the ball rolling. She had missed yesterday's sign-up and she definitely didn't want a repeat of that. The girl and her Pokepals finished all the food on their plates in record time, even nibbling a few rare candies on the way. When everyone was done, the group(with Eve if she wanted to join) rushed to the stadium to register.

[[I'm sorry for the late reply and the rushing! Things suddenly got busy on my end >.<;;]]
                                                        [[Hoppu the Natu ate 2 rare candies]]
                                                        [[Exit when ready]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║User Image║Darumaka Plushie Doll║

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:28 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When the door opened finally, Iris was looking at Marco and Marco was looking at her and Maria. She could the surprise on his face at the presence of the two being there. And Iris surely had a surprise for him. If Iris was lucky enough, she would the surprise be for all four of them. Iris was about to open her mouth and say good morning to the two roommates when Marco just step to the side to let them in.

"He's over there...." Marco had said, making all the focus on Silvano in the room. Maria had walked into the room but Iris stood by the door. Was Marco already blowing her off. She hadn't even gotten a word in since yesterday's afternoon and this was the thing he does and says first thing in the morning. Was he mad her? Was he blaming her for something? Remembering how Marco was getting the other girl she knew as Tear at the games and then left with her after the soccer game. Was he done with Iris? Was she being replaced. It was only a day...

She looked at the boy. She was feeling something new as she looked at Marco. Before she knew it, she was grabbing Marco by his wrist. "Baka!" she exclaimed loud enough to surprise Maria and Silvano. "I'm here for you and we're leaving now.

Iris looked at Maria and Silvano. "I'll see you guys at the stadium right. I heard there's a sign up. I'll meet you guys there. Also maybe you two can chat.

Iris took a tug and pulled Marco with her. "Let's go. Iris said, "Breakfast is calling

[[Exit to Stadium]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 11
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Soothe Bell
    -4 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: green top and tan shorts
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Location : Temporary Academy Housing - Room 203

Company : Iris, Marco & Silvano
                                          Wearing : Casual Jeans & T-shirt

Waiting for a reply on the other side of the door, Maria heard the voice of her usual roommate Iris. “Morning, Iris. I’m good thanks and yeah I am.” She told answered her with a smile. “You seem to be in a good mood. Probably better once you get that food collection.” She added brightly. Just then the door opened and it was Marco. He seemed surprised and then seemed almost bothered. Maria could only surmise that Silvano was rubbing the win in his face. ‘Typical Silvano to be so petty.’ She thought.

Walking into the room, Maria noticed Zubat in the window. Lillipup followed into the room with her trainer happily. Before she could even say anything Iris called Marco and idiot rather loudly. The suddenness of it caused the puppy Pokémon to jump same as Espurr in Maria’s arms. Turning her attention back to the two, the brunette nodded to girl’s next set of words. “Yeah, we’ll see you there.” She answered back before turning her attention back to Silvano.

“Having some trouble?” Maria asked before turning her attention back to Zubat. Clearly Silvano was trying to give the bat Pokémon a candy. “Hey Zubat, why don’t you come down here and get yourself a rare candy? I’m sure Lillipup can tell you how great they are.” She said trying to coax the poison type out of the window. “Lillipup pup pup!” (They’re great, we just some earlier!) Lillipup barked as if on cue. Espurr remained silent as he looked up at the window. Hopefully their words would work. “Now, we should probably get going too right?” Maria suggested knowing they had breakfast to eat before they could even think about the tournament at the stadium.

(Exit to Stadium)

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 10, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 288
                                          OOC : Roommates... Faye, Ava, Phoebe
                                          @Hitsukei : Hope you don't mind the rush.

Hitsukei
                                          Shadow of Miracles
                                          Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:50 pm
Hitsukei
Silvano
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
]Iris
murruelecreuset
Maria

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco was waiting for the girls to step inside the room. He was planning to head out since he did not want to be a third-wheel on this gathering of friends. He knew that Maria had some ties with Silvano and Iris was definitely a friend maybe even more seeing as how she was always so happy to see him; maybe they were best friends. Marco already had his shoes and his pokemon were ready as well; as soon as the girls entered he would walk out. However, something unexpected happened when he felt pressure on his wrist. The action surprised him and he immediately looked at the person who was grabbing his wrist firmly. "Iris? Let go-" before he finished with his sentence, Iris screamed at him a word that he did not understand. He was surprised once more and this time the surprise left him dumbfounded.

While he recovered, his body was being moved by Iris pulling on his wrist. Marco did not make any complains since he was still trying to snap back to reality. When the black-haired boy looked over his shoulder, the room was getting further and further away. Charmander and Murkrow emerged from the room with Charmander carrying his waist pouch. Marco looked back in front of him and finally noticed that Iris was the one dragging him away and quite forcefully too. "Where are we going?" He didn't receive an answer, but Iris had already mentioned breakfast. Marco was actually more worried about missing the time to sign up rather than miss breakfast. The black-haired boy planted his feet on the ground to stop Iris from pulling him anymore. "We can get breakfast later, the tournament sign-up comes first," Marco spoke with a very determined voice.

Charmander and Murkrow caught up to them and the fire lizard handed Marco his bag which contained his materials; the Pyroar Plushie was staying at the room since it was too big to carry around. The boy grabbed his bag and thanked his pokemon then returned his attention to Iris. "Let's go," Marco moved his hand away so that Iris was not holding his wrist anymore, but instead he was holding her hand now as he pulled her along. Their roles switching with Marco leading Iris by her hand.

==========

[Exit to Stadium]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:HousingWιтн:Kirsi/Elijah/Their Pokemon Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: UpliftedOOC:Interrogation Mode!◉

Koru could tell immediately that Eli was feeling nervous. It could have been from yelling to him and running up to him but to each their own she needed to talk to him, it was too late to high tail it now. After he fell from tripping over himself and asking them what they wanted she was the first one to speak. She was not backing down, "Elijah we have to ask you something really super important," she leaned in and gave him a haunting glare with a finger pointing right at him, "But you CANNOT tell Marcus or Ray ANY OF THIS! If you do I’ll make sure Fletchling pecks your head every morning-!" Okay that might be going a little bit too far, "Sorry I went too far on that,” she cast her gaze down and gripped the edge of her jacket. Her nerves began to overflow, whether it’s from the anxiousness of his answer and fear of what it might be, but as many times before she has to know. She mumbled sounding seemingly upset, "I…I know Ray is going through something and I’m willing to give him his space but…” She promised herself she wasn’t going to cry, but evident by her blurry vision a few tears were beginning to form around the rim of her eyes, "I just want to know if he hates me! If he does then I don’t mind leaving him alone forever!” she went from sad to angry really quick, but it was sounding more desperate than anrgy, "Please...I just want to know if he hates me…” She waited for him to answer, no matter how much she didn’t want to hear it. For some reason her mind was going to the negative option: that Ray hated her and was finally doing something to get away from her. She doesn’t want to believe but if it’s true then…it’s true.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

”Shywolfheart”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:12 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Surprised/CuriousTemp. Dorm Hate it when it storms on the holidays =-=

Eli was right to be worried. The fire type girl was the first one to confront him with questions, wanting to ask something really important. He felt a shock and a chill go up his entire body when she threatened him with her Fletchling’s eternal pecking. She apologized but it still scared him a little bit. To think such cute girls could be so scary…”Um sure…?”
User Image
It looked like she actually started sounding normal when she began to talk. She was talking about knowing that Ray was going through certain troubles and she understood. He became worried as she started to try and cry. There was obviously a huge wall of miscommunication between these two and it was making both of them miserable. Eli averted his gaze while scratching the back of his head. He didn’t want to say everything Ray had told him in confidence, but not saying anything might make Koru feel worse and make this WHOLE THING WORSE. He smirked a little as a light bulb went off in his head. He let his hand rest back at his side with the other in his pocket as he answered,”Well I’m sorry but I can’t say anything or else I’d be breaking Ray’s privacy,” He then put his hands on his hips continuing to smile, ”But I can 100% say that he in no way hates you Koru. It’s far from that. I think you know Ray well enough to know he’s not good at expressing himself or how he feels. He is going through something but when he’s ready he’ll come to you and I’m sure what he’ll say will be what you want to hear…probably…”If he was being honest with himself he didn’t know what was really going on with Ray. He only knew as far as the incident with Koru. That feeling of being a third wheel started to come back so he started moving to get rid of it,”Well girls I gotta go and sign up for the battle exhibition there’s not a lot of time left . If you still plan to enter we can walk over there together if you’d like?”He started to walk away with Poochyena at his feet. Whether or not they followed him he was heading off to do something fun before this whole shindig was over.
Exit When Ready

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:01 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          ooc: such a bad holiday for bad weather, too >n> Elijah right now (maybe not completely but xD )

Looking at Elijah's face every now and then as Koru started talking, Kirsi felt sure he'd never want to talk to them again. But we gotta make him understand! She had to back Koru up, even when she was making some...threats. Kirsi used her foot to subtly tell Chance to not bound up to Elijah with a wagging tail asking for pets. This was serious business. Watching Elijah's reactions, though, Kirsi felt even more sure he'd chalk them both up as total weirdos. He probably thought they were getting all upset over nothing.

But it was really hard seeing Koru tearing up. Stupid, stupid Ray, making Koru cry like this! I don't care if you are my Ray, you're totally going to have to apologize a hundred-thousand times! It was a relief to hear that Ray was fine with Koru, that he was just having trouble saying how he felt. Kirsi reached out and squeezed Koru's arm. She didn't say anything, since she was there for support (and didn't want to blurt out something that ruined everything). But when Elijah started leaving, she felt obligated to mumble a, "Thanks Elijah." Kirsi wanted to follow after him, but she had to check with Koru first.

"That's good, Koru. It sounds like...he's just, um, shy." Kirsi wasn't sure if that was the way to put it. Something about what Elijah said felt vaguely familiar, though. "Or embarrassed," she teased, trying to lighten the mood. She pulled gently on Koru's sleeve, a little impatient but not demanding. "Do you want to go too? I know you were really looking forward to the tournament." Kirsi was ready to either follow Elijah or go just with Koru, depending on what her friend wanted to do. Going to the tournament, either to watch or to compete, should help Koru get her mind off it. When they got back to school, they could figure out a way to get Ray to talk to her.

Exit

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 13
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
    User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Halls // Who: Coco // Feeling: Not really feeling it but not gonna complain

Wearing: Dis

The hallways were filled with talk of the tournament and pokemon battles but Holly just couldn't get into it. She will go check it out, of course, as she hated to not be in the loop (she, who is rarely aware of what is actually going on around her) but doubt she'll really enjoy the battles as much. Well, she shouldn't complain. Everyone else seemed so excited that it would be super lame if she didn't at least try to hype herself up.

That being said, she still took her time walking down the halls of the hotel, pausing every so often at one of the many colourful paintings. She even stopped to admire a good couple of plain potted plants. It was when, Holly tried to appreciate the style of a garbage can did Coco started to start beating on her head. Her buneary was having none of her stalling tactics and she smiled guiltily, "Alright, Fussy. We're going, we're going." He nodded satisfied and Holly rolled her eyes. Honestly, she let's this boy get away with too much.

[exit]

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image[/spoilaer]

{OxOxC: }

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:HousingWιтн:Kirsi/Elijah/Their Pokemon Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: UpliftedOOC:Okay I think the fireworks are exploding now o-o"◉

Koru shot her gaze up the moment she heard Elijah start answering, but was shocked to see that he was smiling. Her heart as he said he couldn't say anything about Ray. She kinda figured this would happen. As friends they had to keep each other's secrets, but a little part of Koru wanted him to give another answer, "I...see..." she solemnly admitted defeat. Seeming like it was the end of things she turned around to walk away, but Cyndaquil was the first to turn back in Elijah's direction as he said the rest of his answer. She spun around eyes gleaming with a sad hope. Her heart began to fill up as he went on. He didn't hate her...he didn't hate her! The tears from before streamed down her cheeks prompting her to swipe them away quickly, but while she was doing that Elijah was already walking away. He said he was signing up for the tournament before it was too late. She followed him with his eyes as he walked away, but an offering to join him, well she wasn't sure what to say. It wasn't until she felt the pull of Kirsi's hand on her that she turned her attention back. Kirsi tried to re-assure the assumption of Ray being shy or embarassed, and after hearing what Elijah had to say she was beginning to believe it little by little, "Yeah looks like it. Kirsi thank you," She took her friend's hand together in a grasp of her own and beamed the smile she used to always wear, "Hehe I got my answer!” She was actually feeling really happy now, like how she was in the game yesterday. She still wanted to give Marcus a talking to but now that she knew what she did it didn't really bother her that much now. Kirsi asked if she still wanted to enter the tournament and she happily nodded, "Of course! It's what I've been looking forward. Time to see what all that training with Cyndaquil and Fletchling has sprouted!” She ran off with Kirsi in the same direction as Elijah. Now more pumped than ever and feelings beginning to heal she was ready to test their skills in the ring. While they made their exit Koru said back to Kirsi, "Kirsi if you don't want to join you don't have to. I just really like having you by my side so no matter what you choose it's okay.” Hopefully that made sense to Kirsi. For some time Koru has been noticing Kirsi's strange reactions whenever the tournament was mentioned, maybe it was just nerves but Koru's already said her part now it was off to the stadium!

Exit

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

”Shywolfheart”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Hotel Room 202
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe! Plus others

When Phoebe returned his hug and warned him about raising his voice and waking his roommates, Ichiro's smile widened before he broke into a a short laugh. He had to admit, he had completely forgotten about who he was sharing the hotel room with. But whoever was staying with him probably could have used the abrupt wake-up call. "Whoops." Ichiro attempted to stifle his laugh. "I forgot I was staying with two others -- they were just so quiet." He admitted before noticing the slightly worried look on Phoebe's face. "Yeah, I'm alright -- I promise." He tried to assure her, his goofy smile still on his face. "Right before you got here, I had tried some really nasty tasting candy. Didn't get a chance to drink something, but I'm okay now." Right then he felt a little too embarrassed to reveal that the candy was intended for Pokemon, so he decided to leave that part out. He didn't need Phoebe thinking he was more weird than what she probably already figured he was. Gotta make the best impression, he silently reminded himself.

Ichiro's eyes lit up after his friend had confirmed that she was wanting to do something with him today. "Really?" His voice inadvertently rose again. "I would love to go to the Stadium with you! Sketching also sounds like a great idea. I bet they're be all kinds of pokemon that we haven't seen and you could draw them. This sounds like so much fun, Phoebe -- you're brilliant!" He was getting more and more excited about Phoebe's proposal the more he thought about it. "I can't wait!" He squealed, realizing that he could bring his sketchbook, too. He was glad that Phoebe already had her pokemon with her, so that meant they could head right to the stadium. "I'm really glad you have your pokemon with you, too. You're probably right about the walk -- I should probably put mine in their pokeballs, too." He agreed, thinking that making both his Oddish and Snivy walk was probably a bit much for them.

"Yeah! I'm absolutely ready to take off." He then exclaimed, his smile never leaving his face. His features then became increasing red when Phoebe mentioned that she'd sketch his victory. Did that mean she exspkected him to sign up and to do well? He might of been over-thinking it a little, but the idea of having Phoebe sketch him thrilled him. "I'll for sure sign-up. Don't know how well I'll do -- never tried battling before -- but I will do my best." He explained before balling up his fist and raising them in front of him in excitement. "Even if I lose, I would love to have you sketch me! It would be adorable!" He voice once again raise, as near-tears came to his eyes. "I will do my very best, just for you, Phoebe!" Turning on his heel, Ichiro darted back into his hotel, room to retrive his bag and stuff it with a few snacks. He didn't think they'd have enough time for breakfast, so he figured he'd share and swap snacks with his friend during the tournament. Digging out his two pokeballs, he then held them up to his two pokemon who were still seated on his bed. "It's time to go, guys." He told his pokemon cheerfully, before recalling them both to their respective balls with a beam of light, one at a time. Placing their pokeballs into his bag, he then swung it over his shoulder before racing back out of the room to re-join Phoebe in the hall, closing the room door behind him as he did.

"Let's go, Phoebe." He smiled at her, before taking her hand and leading her down the hall. He didn't realize how fast his feet where taking him. He was overflowing with sheer excitement and couldn't wait to sign up for the tournament with Phoebe. Maybe he could convince her to participate in the battles, too? Perhaps when eliminated, they could sit together and draw the matches. There was just so much to look forward to!

[Exit with Phoebe]

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Excited
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Same a pic; Black T-shirt, light orange jacket, blue jeans shorts and tan coloured sandles

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : Sorry about the wait ^^;

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 7
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 13
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image
                                              User Image x1

User Image x4
                                              User Image x1

SoundVVave

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Hotel room 203
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Marco, Maria, Iris

After rubbing in his win, a wealth of pride and immense satisfaction had washed over Silvano, especially when Marco had returned a glare at him. Truthfully, the aristocrat had expected more out of the boy who couldn't keep his mouth shut during class, but it seemed like he was reflecting on what was said, regardless. To Silvano, it almost seemed like the black-haired boy was wounded by his words, that is until he looked at the Plush Fire-pokemon he had with him and got some stupid smile on his face. Just what was that about? Silvano's look only soured as he watched the boy then get up from his bed to go wake his pokemon before heading to the bathroom. That was another thing that bothered Silvano. Why was this kid's Pokemon always out of their pokeballs? It was no wonder they got Marco in a lot of trouble from time to time, but honestly, he wouldn't of had to give up one of his blankets if the dumb crow pokemon had stayed in its ball. "Ugh.." Silvano groaned to himself, suddenly thankful he had taken a shower. Who knows what diseases pokemon carry. He was convinced Marco's pokemon were probably extraordinarily dirty, so it made sense that Marco had invited them to get cleaned up.

Losing interest in making the other boy's morning horrible, Silvano decided he'd tend to his own stupid pokemon and make the then stronger with the candies he had recently won. However, when he did let Zubat out of its ball, the pokemon was hardly cooperative. A pang of embarrassment had shot through Silvano as he realized his Pokemon's disobedience was suddenly on display for the boy who had just finished with his shower. "Don't even think about laughing." Silvano hissed under his breath at the other boy, before both their attention was stolen by a sudden knock at their door. How could have been interested in seeing them -- or more like him -- at this time? Silvano's gaze suddenly darted from the door back to Marco. "You get it." He intoned, sounding incredibly disinterested. Fortunately, regarless of whether Marco had heard him or not, the boy had got up to answer the door. Silvano remained seated on his bed, watching Marco's movements while temporarily ignoring his insubordinate Zubat.

Silvano's eyes slightly widened with surprise when he watched Marco shift out of the way of the door frame, allowing Iris and Maria to come into Silvano's view. Silvano remained silent, but was honestly surprised by their visit. Maybe the two girls wanted to do something with him today? Silvano didn't mind the idea of spending more time with Iris and Maria. That had to be their intention as well, seeing as Marco had told them where he was. Silvano's attention shifted to Maria as she entered the room, but had instantly returned to Iris when he heard her cry out something foreign, but definitely directed at Marco for some reason. What was going on? Silvano's eyes widened with shock when he heard the next words out of Iris' mouth. She had said she was here for Marco and that they were leaving. Silvano suddenly shot up from the edge of his bed and had took a single step forward to try and stop them, but then relented. His gaze slowly shifted to that of a loathing glare as he watched Iris drag the other boy out of the room, his pokemon quick to follow. "What does she think she's doing?!" Silvano voiced his distain aloud, clearly agitated. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. What business did Iris have with Marco and why take off so abruptly and without him -- her actual best friend. Sure she would meet him and Maria at the stadium for sign-up, but why drag Marco off with her without even waiting? Maybe she knew how well him and Marco got along and thought it was best to separate the two as quickly as possible? Either way, it wasn't a thought that came to Silvano's mind. Balled up his fists at his sides, Silvano felt inundated with disgust and hatred towards the two that had took off. "I can't believe her!" Silvano suddenly broke his usually calm countenance. He was pissed.

Silvano tried in vain to calm himself as Maria spoke to him, but instead he ended up snapping at her. "No! I'm not having any trouble. Does it look like I am?" He told her before stubbornly watching her try to talk his Zubat. He wasn't sure how Maria exactly knew that he was trying to feed the pokemon rare candies, but it was probably obvious given that the candies were still left out on his bed and that his pokemon was out of its pokeball -- something he didn't normally do. Maria also seemed to understand the pokemon a lot better than he did, seeing as she had helped him out with raising it in the past. She probably knew the Zubat so well that by simply seeing it perched by the window, she knew it was protesting something. "I wouldn't bother." Silvano grumbled curtly, still feeling irked. Though, he would have been lying to himself if he wasn't slightly curious if Maria could get the pokemon to listen.

Sure enough, the Zubat seemed to recognize Maria's voice and had let out a small cheerful cry before flying over to the girl. The way it hovered in front of her with its wings moving quickly, it almost seemed as if the Pokemon was excited to see her. Silvano scoffed at the idea, knowing full well that pokemon couldn't get attached to people and the idea of such was ridiculous. However, Zubat seemed intrigued by her words and it even seemed to take interest in the bark that Maria's Lillipup had let out. Much to Silvano's surprise, Zubat then flew over to the bed and swooped down at one of the rare candies, taking it into its mouth before eating it whole. "W-wait, how...?" Silvano stammered, watching the pokemon swoop again at his bed, taking the last of his rare candies into its mouth and devouring them. Raising a hand to his face, Silvano shook his head. "Even after all this time... it still listens to you better." He groaned once again, before moving over to the bed to collect his things and return them to his bag. Though before picking up his bag from the bed, he removed the Soothe Bell he had won and had just as soon fascinated it around Zubat's neck, who was too focused on Maria to protest the action. Silvano knew the bell had some kind of ability to make pokemon feel calm and so he hoped the bell would get the pokemon to listen to him during the tournament. If not, the tournament was bound to be very embarrassing.

"You're right. We should get going. Signing up for the tournament is going to end soon." With that, Silvano removed his pokeball from his bag and returned his Zubat to its ball, the pokemon letting out a tiny whimper as it did. "We'll find something to eat later." Taking Maria by the hand, Silvano decided to lead Maria out of the room before locking it behind him and heading down the hall with her. Hopefully they'd make it to the signups just in time.

[Exit with Maria]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Smug/Annoyed
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : Sorry about the wait guys. Had to re-write my post ><;;;

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Level: 18
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 0
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Temporary Academy Housing - Room 103

Company : Tera
                                            Wearing : Casual Sweater and Jeans

Following Tera out the door, Evelyn couldn’t wait to chow done on some tasty food. Yamask floated behind the two girls. In contrast to Flare who sleepily followed after her trainer after just waking up, he was following after his trainer in a state of tiredly winding down. By the afternoon he’d probably be ready for bed if his attention wasn’t kept. They’d both deal with that later after they had some much needed food.

Getting to the eating area, Evelyn’s eyes fell on the breakfast buffet. “No kidding.” She hadn’t gotten to see it the other day since she slept in. However, today she planned on taking full advantage of how tasty everything looked. Racing off to the buffet she grabbed just about anything that looked interesting before heading with Tera to find a seat. Getting to the table without dumping her food on the floor, Evelyn sighed with relief. “Made it…” She said in relief before giving Yamask some food to gnaw on.

When Tera asked if she planned on entering the tournament, Evelyn thought on it for a moment. “I’m not sure… I’m not one for battling.” She told her before looking to Yamask. “Would you be interested Yamask…?” She asked him. The ghost Pokémon seemed to hover in place as if contemplating her question before becoming animated again. “Ya…” (Sure…) He answered seemingly nodding along with his reply. “I’m guessing we might be.” She added to Tera before asking. “You plan on entering?”

Before Evelyn knew it, it was time to registry. If they were going to register in time they needed to hurry. “Don’t worry we’ll get there.” She told her seemingly unfazed that they were in a rush. Quickly finishing up her meal / trying her best not to make a mess of herself, Evelyn raced off with Tera to get registered. Hopefully it would be fun and they wouldn’t completely fail at it.

(Exit to Stadium)

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 320
                                            OOC : Roommates... Tera, Skylar, Veronica
                                            @Kaos : It's okay Kaos. Sorry for the delay, meant to post this quicker but people kept interrupting me.

X Kaos X

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: Tired II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: MuseumII ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Medicine: User Image x12 II ▫Key-Items: User Image II ▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Profile: X

Ray tossed and turned a bit in his sleep. Lately he wasn't getting much rest, but then again when was he EVER getting rest. He wasn't soundly asleep, but he wasn't totally awake either. He was sort of drifting in between at the moment. It was times like these that he honestly just didn't care what was happening around him, he wanted to sleep like he was dead. Not that he was dead or anything, but it certainly may have looked that way to others that saw him sleep the way he was right now. He felt something fluffy shift next to him, but he ignored it. Rey often times slept with Ray at night ever since he stated to have nightmares. Lately he didn't have them that much, but when he did they were small enough to hide from the others. That or he just pretended to sleep and stayed awake the whole time. Either worked for him after all. He hugged the pillow next to him tightly, trying to ignore the rustling and sounds of someone getting up. He probably should get up too, but what was he getting up for again? He tossed the thought aside, it wasn't like anyone was waiting for him. The thought depressed him, usually it was his sister waiting for him to get up, but now...

He shivered at the thought, and clenched his teeth as he prepared to stop the flood of tears that were threatening to fall. Rina, oh how he missed his twin so much. The hole in his heart only seemed to grow, and even though he had met people like Marcus, Koru, and Elijah he still felt empty. What was worse was that he couldn't tell anyone about Rina, if he did he wouldn't be able to keep it together. Then again, he wasn't exactly keeping it together as it was. The breakdown he had in front of Koru was proof of that. He groaned a bit to himself, that was another issue entirely.

How was he supposed to face her? Because of Ray avoiding her, she went and challenged Marcus to a bet. Ray dreaded what Marcus was probably feeling. How could Ray drag Marcus into his problems like that? Ray should have known better than to make Marcus bare the blame for blocking Koru off from him. Ray was just creating one disaster after another for himself. He curled into a ball, and hugged his knees. He just wanted to be alone, maybe he could sneak off without anyone even noticing. Besides Marcus still seemed asleep, and the noise he heard was probably Elijah getting ready to leave. He sighed, and waited a bit longer as Elijah left. After waiting a bit, he sat up rubbing his eyes and looked out the window. Might as well leave, not like he needed to be anywhere.

With that, he got his things together as silently as possible and walked over towards the door. Ray didn't particularly want to alert anyone that was outside that he was passing by, so when he heard voices he quickly turned the other direction without looking at moved towards the lobby. He was too sleepy to really recognize the voices, let alone see anyone who he knew. With that, he collapsed at a table and yawned lazily again before getting some food to munch on. He would probably leave in a bit after finishing up his own food. Once he finished, Ray sat up and sighed. Might as well see what this new game booth was all about...

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Miscellaneous: User Image x1 ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas