Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Dance Stage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:39 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Elyѕιa Penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        My location... dance tent
                                                        My Outfit... casual clothes (pic)
                                                        Those near me... Alana & Riko & Nirav
                                                        Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

The group arrived inside a raised up tent with a dance stage. Elysia heard the odd song that didn't sit well with her due to how unfamiliar it sounded to her ears. Approaching the dance area, she could see that there's people with ethnic clothes dancing and she also spotted people in casual clothes who attempted to dance. If she could help it, she didn't really want to dance as she didn't know this one. It was good luck that it seemed that they were going to watch performance while dancing was optional. Elysia and the group were moved up to the front where there were seat prepared for all academy student. Then, the performance began. Two dancers entered the stage. The woman wore colorful,layered dress, however, the man wore more formal that might be what passed as a suit in their culture. As the dance progressed, Elysia tried to guess what it was about. She felt uneasy by their movement as it reminded her of something . . . that bother her. The moment the man pulled the woman into embrace, it dawned on her that the dancers were suppose to be a sort of lover. She wasn't sure how to react to it, especially once it ended and the announcer told them it was a courtship dance. "How envious," the word was spoken softly as Elysia stared at the now empty stage. She didn't realized she had spoke it out loud in response to Nirav's question. "Umm . . . well, it's really beautiful," she quickly answered. She was panicked inside that her guard was down due to how the dance mesmerized her. Whatever she previously thought she felt was gone in an instant, replaced with her worry that she should reply to Nirav properly. "The man was really sweet to the woman, don't you think? It's kinda like an ideal romantic story," Elysia replied with a touch of wistful longing.

The next two performances didn't leave as deep impression to Elysia as the first one. The second was very lively and it cheered her up from her previous mood. It appeared like folk dance that was danced during a festival. The third one was another courtship dance which was a lot more plain and direct in Elysia's opinion. As shown how the women were displaying their underskirt. She didn't think it was necessary to flash everyone what's under your skirt. then there's the supposed kiss. She had to slightly blushed at the sight. It made her imagined herself with someone. She got upset when someone she perfectly knew from the past showed up. It ruined her daydreaming into an irritation.

"It is finally over," Elysia sounded happy with the fact when it was briefed that they were allowed free time. "What do you guys want to do?" she asked them..

((OOC: it took me awhile to finally post >.< ))
(( if I missed anything, let me know, so I can edit this ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
User Image
Pokemon Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
04 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Hope the kind

DJ Double B

KawaiiBunny_56

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image