Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Meet the father (Ajani, Aeonus, Yasmine)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:07 pm
User ImageAjani sat alone at the meeting spot. When briefing Yasmine about the mission, he had clearly stated that she was supposed to stay in the general area. He knew his daughter well enough to know that she was going to run off and explore. However he had expected that she would at least be back by the time he was done with his meeting.

He let out an audible sigh. It wasn't really her fault, he reminded himself. She had never been outside the pride. Rules were rules though and she would have to learn to abide by them.

As he waited, he saw Yasmine traveling toward him but she wasn't alone. His face went front relieved to serious. What was his daughter doing with a strange cheetah? This was not a recruiting mission, so there was no need to bring any cheetah back with them. Had she made a friend while in the rogue lands? A strange action, but probably the most likely.

User ImageWhen her father came into view, Yasmine looked back at Aeonus and grinned. “That's my father!” She said to him. In 'Nera, her father could be seen as intimidating. He was on the council and many of the pride members respected him for it. Even in the rogue lands he stood tall and proud. “Allow me to introduce you. He might seem a little cold at first, but I promise that he is really kind.”

She was certain the two would get along. Her father rarely disliked anyone.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:19 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

User Image He padded alongside Yasmire and looked around in an almost protective sort of way. He was growing quite fond of the female and didn't want to see any harm come to her. At least not while he was around. He spotted a white male up ahead covered in some interesting adornments and was quickly informed by Yasmire that it was her father. "He looks like a very outstanding male of character." He said curious about how this might go. "The floor is yours, I'm quite thrilled to be having the honor to meet him." He meant what he said, but he was still slightly nervous for some reason or another, but it didn't show. He just remained proud and tall like her normally did and kept up right beside her as they finally reached her father, to which he gave a small bow of his head. She did say she was going to introduce them afterall.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:01 pm
Yasmine smiled kindly to her father. He didn't seem too annoyed at waiting. “Hello father, sorry about making you wait so long. Aeonus was giving me a tour of the area!” She explained bowing her head to her father. “He is a traveler and kept me entertained while you were in your meeting.”

She stood up straight and looked at Aeonus, giving him a comforting smile.

Ajani nodded his head. He had given her instructions to avoid strangers, to keep to herself until it was time to meet up. However, she was an adult with plenty of training. He could trust her judgment, to a degree. “It is nice to meet you Aeonus. I am a councilor from Kuroi'Nera.” He said politely, scanning the cheetah from head to toe.

He was the councilor of connections. Mostly he worked on establishing relationships with other prides. However from time to time he would be requested to bring in new blood to the pride. It had been a long time since new blood was introduced into the pride. He wondered if Yasmine's new friend would be a good candidate for the pride.

“It must be nice be a traveler. There must be many stories you can tell, but it must be lonely.” Ajani said with a smile.

“Father, he is a great story teller! He is just as good as some of our entertainers at performing tales.” Yasmine replied with a huge grin. She wanted her father to approve of Aeonus. He was her first friend she made outside the pride after all.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:45 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

So far everything seemed to be going pretty smoothly, Yasmine seemed pleased and her father wasn't leaping to tear his throat out so all in all he would call this a success. He gave a bow of his head as she spoke his name and was greeted be her father. "It's an honor to meet you." He spoke as he was aware of the eye examination her father was giving him. "Indeed it is, there is much to see and learn."

His attention shifted over towards Yasmine as she spoke of his story telling skills and he couldn't help but give a sheepish smile. He wouldn't say he was that good but she sure seemed to be his biggest fan thus far. "Would you mind telling me a little about your pride?" He asked Ajani out of curiosity to know more about the pride.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:48 pm
“I am afraid I cannot tell you too much about the pride. The pride enjoys its secrecy.” Ajani explained. He enjoyed the young cheetahs interest in the pride, though. It would be interesting if this outing of theirs ended up bringing back new blood to the group. “Kuroi'Nera has many different parts to it, though. The most important aspect of it though is that we keep our family safe.” He nodded his head toward his daughter.

“Our family stretches past our bloodlines. Every pride member is connected in some way and we work as a group to keep each other safe. It is one of the reasons we keep our group so secret from outsiders. The pride's location is actually, for the most part, kept a secret from even some pride members. We are carefully about who goes in and out of the pride.” He didn't want to scare Aeonus but wanted to be sure to be truthful in case the boy was interested in the pride.

“Father, you did not talk about the best parts.” Yasmine chipped in. She turned to look at Aeonus. “All our pride members have some sort of skills that they train and eventually master. Some are assassins, others entertainers and some are doctors and healers. Father was a dancer for the pride. My mom and uncle told me that he was simply amazing. But he changed his path to becoming an ambassador and eventually became a counselor.”

Yasmine had been unsure about her path for a long time, watching her siblings and cousins find their calling it was difficult being the only one left out. However, she found the idea of following in her father's footsteps fun. Plus it would give her opportunities to potentially go to the rogue lands more.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:49 pm
Fairy Snails

He gave a nod of his head, he could totally understand that. "I understand, I value keeping your loved ones safe." He stole a glance over towards Yasmine and then returned his attention to her father. He listened as her father gave him more details about the secrecy of the pride. He very much liked the idea that they were "hidden" from the rest of the world and this appealed to him a great deal.

As Yasmine chirped up he returned his attention to her and listened as she talked about the different jobs within the pride and how they could rise up in rank, this was very interesting to him and he gave her a smile. He liked how she grew so excited about things. "It sounds like there is quite a few choices to choose from if you are searching for a calling." He returned his attention to Ajani.

"I would very much be interested in becoming a part of your pride. Is there anything I must do?"

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:02 pm
A swell of pride filled Ajani. His daughter had managed to find a rogue interested in joining the pride. “You will have to meet the family and get approval from more then just me. We can take you to the pride, but on the final day of travel, you will be blinded folded. Once in the pride you will have to wait to get approval. If you are allowed in, you can start your training right away.” Ajani explained. “When I was younger, I had to go through the same process. It was frightening at first, but you will get used to it the longer you are without sight.”

Yasmine wanted to jump around for joy. She wasn't expecting Aeonus to be interested in the pride. Now she had someone to hang around outside her family. “You are going to love the pride, I'm sure of it. There are so many things to experience. It is hardly ever boring. And some members, get to go on secret missions.” She could go on about the pride, but was cut off by Ajani clearing his throat.

“It will take a couple days to travel to the pride. You are more then welcome to travel with us. It will give you time to decide if you want to join. Joining our pride is not a decision you should make lightly. Depending on what rank you choose, you may never see the rogue lands again,” Ajani explained.

Yasmine pouted. “Don't scare him dad.” She did not want her new friend getting the wrong idea about Kuroi'Nera.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:34 pm
Fairy Snails

He gave a nod of his head, "I wouldn't have expected any less." Smiling he couldn't believe how well everything seemed to be going. He listened as he spoke on and then listened as Yasmine added her own voice to the matter. "It sounds like an interesting place indeed. I woul dbe more than happy to travel with the two of you." Plus it would allow him to get to know her more and her father more. He could learn about any other siblings she might have an extended family, this was all so exciting.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:53 am
Ajani gave a nod of approval and started walk away from Aeonus and Yasmine. New blood in the pride was always good. When he arrived in Nera, he did his best to adapt to the prides ways. He expected that Aeonus would be able to adjust quicker then he had since he had the help of Yasmine. Though he did worry that Yasmine could pose more of a distraction then an assistance. He knew her heart was in the right place.

She wanted to remain calm, she really did, but she couldn't hide how excited she was. Not only was she bringing a new friend to her pride, but she was also helping out her pride by bringing someone new. She was already thinking of different ways she could brag to her siblings. They were stuck in the pride while she met and befriended a rogue. “You will have to tell your stories to my siblings. They will love it.” She exclaimed, giving him a nudge with her head before following her father.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:40 pm
Fairy Snails

He felt truly blessed at this point. It seemed that Ajani approved and that was a good sign, at least one of her parents was on board with him at least going to the pride. While he only just met Yasmine he was hoping that they would have a future of some sort together. It was just too early on to tell for sure, even though he knew what he wanted.

"I'll definitely be sure to tell your siblings about some of my stories. Maybe I'll tell one or two to your father as well." He said with a smile. Looking around he wondered when they might head towards their pride but he knew that he would certainly be told when they were going to set off. "If you both like we could rest a bit now and I can perhaps tell a tale or two?" He offered.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:02 pm
“Hm, we could rest for a little bit.” Ajani said, coming to a stop. “I am interested in hearing about your life before Yasmine found you.”

Yasmine stopped and laid down, giving Aeonus a grin, ready to hear another story.

AstoriaFallen

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff