Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ✩ [Character Creation] Admission and Staff
Jean Clarke ~ School Nurse ~ APPROVED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:10 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: murruelecreuset
      Name: Jean Clarke
      Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
      Ethnicity: Caucasian (½ English, ½ French)
      Birthday: July 20
      Height: 6’ 4”
      Weight: 138 lbs
      Theme Song:
      Be Yourself – Audio Slave
      Metal Gear Saga

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: Jean is a kind person who loves helping anyone and everyone. Even through the bullying as a kid he remained lighthearted. His outlook on life has always been surprisingly optimistic despite all the things that have gone wrong in his life. As such he likes to cheer others up whenever he can. If there's anything he can do to help he's there. As such he's a good listener and very approachable. He'd like to think he's easy to talk to when you need an ear. Jean is also a pretty calm person under pressure. He knows how to keep focused and keep everyone calm when the situation calls for it. At the end of the day, Jean will always stay true to himself and isn't afraid to be who he is around others. Even if that means he's spontaneous and rather energetic with other people.

Strengths:
      Friendly : Jean makes a point of being as approachable as he can be. Despite dressing professionally, he doesn’t dress to the point of excessive. Being more down to earth he keeps a friendly smile and personality for his patients. He likes to relate with those who walk through his door. That way they can better connect with him and aren’t afraid to ask for help. As such, Jean is a good listener as would be expect for one to be a good doctor. He prefers to hear about what people are up too. What they want to be or how classes are going. He may just be around to help with injuries but even fun stories, like catching a new Pokémon can be nice to hear from time to time. After all it brightens the room and helps people feel more relaxed and comfortable.

Knowledgeable : After studying quite a bit in psychiatry and expanding his studies to include the probably skills to become his own physician, Jean would like to say he’s knowledgeable in his felt. Though he’s only been practicing for a number of years in his hometown, he’s yet to be stumped. Nothing stops him from figuring out all he can about his field. Though he hasn’t been stumped yet he’d like to think it wouldn’t stop him from helping others.

Sciences : It shouldn’t be a surprise that Jean is good in the science department. He was the kid with the chemist set as a child for sure. Biology is his shining gem as he would need to know the human anatomy to do his job well. Jean can easily recall that information, though his science skills don’t stop there. Remember that chemist set? That’s right Jean is great with chemistry too. As such he loves being in the kitchen. Baking is his second passion and it’s the reason why Jean can and still does make amazing chocolate.

Weaknesses:
      Chocolate : Jean has a big weakness for sweets, more specifically chocolate. He loves the stuff much like his Breloom Ray. Both believe that chocolate makes everything better, which is why not only is making it his hobby but he loves to share it with those who stop by his office. Chances are if you were to bring him anything sweet you'll make an instant friend. Sure it may go against the rules of nutrition but nothing beats a good tasting piece of chocolate.

Too Forgiving : Despite all the bullying in his life, Jean is rather forgiving. In fact he's too forgiving when it comes to himself. When someone does something to him it never takes him long to forgive. He's then back to treating that person kind and would help them out even if they don't deserve it. However when it comes to others Jean isn't as forgiving. However it's only a matter of time before he lets it go and moves on. He just can't stay mad at anyone.

Confidence : Jean's rather confident when it comes to his work. Sometimes he can be overconfident, which can reflect badly to others. It's not that he comes off that way but rather that he is unyielding with the way he does things. Ultimately, his suggests for what to do to recover is for a good reason. As such he expects those he cares for to follow his directives. There are also times when Jean can have a lack of confidences, usually when he finds himself in difficult social situations. Jean can be spontaneous from time to time, and a little exuberant or rather outgoing for some people. Though, that’s just who he is.

Biography: As a young boy, Jean always wanted to be a breeder. He got that from his mother. She was great with Pokémon and always amazed him. His father happened to be a doctor. Essentially when his mother was working with Pokémon, his father worked with humans. It always made Jean curious but his mother always said to follow your heart. So when he turned ten he knew were his heart lied. His first Pokémon came from an egg he got on his tenth birthday. Jean had been watching the egg and taking care of it hoping it would hatch. Since he took such an interest his mother decided to give it to him as a gift. It hatched shortly after into a Cleffa he named Star. He and Star were the best of friends and inseparable from the very day they met.

Sadly not everything was sunshine and daisies for Jean when he was a kid. While he aspired to become a great breeder, he was bullied a lot of the time. He never once told his parents feeling they didn’t need to know as he didn’t want to trouble them. When he got Star some of the boys would bully him about it being a girly Pokémon. It was the first time Star ever lost her cool. It was also the last time Jean was bothered by the other kids. After that he worked with Star and helped raise her right until she became the Clefable she is today.

As Jean got older, he realized he didn’t just want to be a breeder… He wanted to become a doctor. So he went off to school and started on the path of becoming a psychologist. After taking his path in psychology he decided he wasn’t done there and continued his education so he could become more than just a psychologist or therapist. It was during this time that Jean informed that his parents died in a car accident. Hurt and at a complete loss, Jean found something that helped ease his pain, chocolate making.

It was that hobby that brought Jean and his Breloom. At the time it was a Shroomish but his love for sweets certainly hasn’t changed. After making a new batch of chocolates the grass Pokémon found its way into the house got into it. Jean was completely surprised and after startling the happy Pokémon it didn’t seem to want to leave. Evidently he named it Ray and they’ve been together ever since. His last Pokémon came a while after when he obtained another egg. It hatched into a Spritzee which he named Mistral. This cute little fairy type seemed to like storing the smells of Jean’s chocolate. As such Ray is constantly thrown off of his game of knowing when his trainer is really in the kitchen.

As of today, Jean found himself taking over his mother’s job. Though, he took the time to help the people in town. Despite takes pride in the work he was doing, Jean knew something was missing. Even Star could tell her trainer wasn’t 100% satisfied. That’s when he found the ad in the paper for Ordell Academy. They needed a nurse and he knew his skills of working with both human and Pokémon would certainly be a benefit. If anything he might challenge himself. So after getting his team’s suggestion on it, Jean sent in an application. His only hope is that the students won’t mind his help and perhaps like his chocolate.

Hometown: Celestic Town, Sinnoh Region

↦ Anything Sweet (#1 Chocolate)
          ↦ Helping Others
          ↦ Seeing Smiles
          ↦ Taking Care of Pokémon

Dislikes:
          ↦ Mistreatment of Pokémon
          ↦ Bullying
          ↦ Injuries
          ↦ Frowning & Sadness
          ↦ Lose of his Parents

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N (This section will be filled out later)

House: Flygon House
      Dorm Room: Room 115
      Job Position: School Nurse
      Goals: To make others happy and become a great doctor.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Star the Clefable
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 30
        Nature: Mild
        Ability: Cute Charm – Contact with the Pokémon may cause infatuation
        Experience: 0/1000
        Move Set:

► Sing
            ► Heal Pulse
            ► Magical Leaf
            ► Wake-Up Slap

User Image
        Pokemon: Ray the Breloom
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Jolly
        Ability: Technician – Moves with a base power of 60 or less are boosted in power by 50%
        Move Set:

► Drain Punch
            ► Mega Drain
            ► Stun Spore
            ► Force Palm

User Image
        Pokemon: Mistral the Spritzee
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 25
        Nature: Calm
        Ability: Aroma Veil – Protects allies from attacks that effect their mental state
        Move Set:

► Fairy Wind
            ► Calm Mind
            ► Draining Kiss
            ► Aromatherapy

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image
Jean Clarke
Flygon House
School Nurse

Company : - - -
                                              Wearing : - - -

- - -

PARTY

User Image Star ♀ - Lv. 30, User Image Ray ♂ - Lv. 30, User Image Mistral ♀ - Lv. 25

Pokémon Info :
                                              User ImageStar the Clefable
                                              Nature: Mild (+ Sp. Attack, - Defense)
                                              Ability: Cute Charm : Contact with the Pokémon may cause infatuation.
                                              Held Item: ---
                                              Exp: 0/1000
                                              Move Set:
                                                  ► Sing
                                                  --> A soothing lullaby is sung in a calming voice that puts the target into a deep slumber. << Type: Normal Acc: 55% Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Heal Pulse
                                                  --> The user emits a healing pulse which restores the target's HP by up to half of its max HP. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Magical Leaf
                                                  --> The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack will not miss. << Type: Grass Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Wake-Up Slap
                                                  --> This attack inflicts big damage on a sleeping target. It also wakes the target up, however. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                              User Image

User ImageRay the Breloom
                                              Nature: Jolly (+Speed, - Sp. Attack)
                                              Ability: Technician : Moves with a base power of 60 or less are boosted in power by 50%
                                              Move Set:
                                                  ► Drain Punch
                                                  --> An energy-draining punch. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Mega Drain
                                                  --> A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target. << Type: Grass Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Stun Spore
                                                  --> The user scatters a cloud of paralyzing powder. It may leave the target with paralysis. << Type: Grass Acc: 75% Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Force Palm
                                                  --> The target is attacked with a shock wave. It may also leave the target with paralysis. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                              User Image

User ImageMistral the Spritzee
                                              Nature: Calm (+Sp. Defense, - Attack)
                                              Ability: Aroma Veil : Protects allies from attacks that effect their mental state.
                                              Move Set:
                                                  ► Fairy Wind
                                                  --> The user stirs up a fairy wind and strikes the target with it. << Type: Fairy Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Calm Mind
                                                  --> The user quietly focuses its mind and calms its spirit to raise its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def stats. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Draining Kiss
                                                  --> The user steals the target's energy with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target. << Type: Fairy Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Aromatherapy
                                                  --> The user releases a soothing scent that heals all status problems affecting the user's party. << Type: Grass Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                              User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 00
                                              OOC : - - -

[imgleft="300,400"]http://i.imgur.com/IAc94tw.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][size=18][b][color=blueviolet]Jean Clarke[/color][/b][/size]
[i][color=#568203][size=14]Flygon House[/size][/color][/i]
[i][color=#3B4990]School Nurse[/color][/i][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=blueviolet]Jean Clarke[/color][/b][/size]
[i][color=#568203][size=14]Flygon House[/size][/color][/i]
[i][color=#3B4990]School Nurse[/color][/i][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=seagreen][b]Location :[/b][/color] - - - → - - -

[color=seagreen][b]Company :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i]
[color=seagreen][b]Status :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i]
[color=seagreen][b]Wearing :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i]

[align=justify]- - -
[/align]
[color=#3B4990]► [b]PARTY[/b][/color]

[url=http://i.imgur.com/HWlf9AA.gif][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ut3Rcey.png[/img][/url] [color=pink]Star[/color] ♀ - Lv. 30, [url=http://i.imgur.com/TEYchsc.gif][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ut3Rcey.png[/img][/url] [color=#50C878]Ray[/color] ♂ - Lv. 30, [url=http://i.imgur.com/pxHTLs0.gif][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ut3Rcey.png[/img][/url] [color=#F49AC2]Mistral[/color] ♀ - Lv. 25

[color=#3B4990][b]Pokémon Info :[/b][/color]
[spoiler][color=red][size=14]◓[/size][/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/61DFBewl.png[/img][color=pink]Star the Clefable
[b]Nature:[/b] Mild (+ Sp. Attack, - Defense)
[b]Ability:[/b] Cute Charm : Contact with the Pokémon may cause infatuation.
[b]Held Item:[/b] ---
[b]Exp:[/b] 0/1000
[b]Move Set:[/b]
[list][list][size=9]► Sing
--> A soothing lullaby is sung in a calming voice that puts the target into a deep slumber. << Type: Normal Acc: 55% Effect: -- >>
► Heal Pulse
--> The user emits a healing pulse which restores the target's HP by up to half of its max HP. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
► Magical Leaf
--> The user scatters curious leaves that chase the target. This attack will not miss. << Type: Grass Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
► Wake-Up Slap
--> This attack inflicts big damage on a sleeping target. It also wakes the target up, however. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: -- >> [/size]
[/list][/list][b]Friendship Points:[/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UN2SiVwl.png[/img] [/color]
[color=red][size=14]◓[/size][/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/h6Z70Ekl.png[/img][color=#50C878]Ray the Breloom
[b]Nature:[/b] Jolly (+Speed, - Sp. Attack)
[b]Ability:[/b] Technician : Moves with a base power of 60 or less are boosted in power by 50%
[list][list][size=9]► Drain Punch
--> An energy-draining punch. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Mega Drain
--> A nutrient-draining attack. The user's HP is restored by half the damage taken by the target. << Type: Grass Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Stun Spore
--> The user scatters a cloud of paralyzing powder. It may leave the target with paralysis. << Type: Grass Acc: 75% Effect: -- >>
► Force Palm
--> The target is attacked with a shock wave. It may also leave the target with paralysis. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >> [/size]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UN2SiVwl.png[/img] [/color]
[color=red][size=14]◓[/size][/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/gTMNYhgl.png[/img][color=#F49AC2]Mistral the Spritzee
[b]Nature:[/b] Calm (+Sp. Defense, - Attack)
[b]Ability:[/b] Aroma Veil : Protects allies from attacks that effect their mental state.
[list][list][size=9]► Fairy Wind
--> The user stirs up a fairy wind and strikes the target with it. << Type: Fairy Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Calm Mind
--> The user quietly focuses its mind and calms its spirit to raise its Sp. Atk and Sp. Def stats. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
► Draining Kiss
--> The user steals the target's energy with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target. << Type: Fairy Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Aromatherapy
--> The user releases a soothing scent that heals all status problems affecting the user's party. << Type: Grass Acc: -- Effect: -- >> [/size]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UN2SiVwl.png[/img] [/color][/spoiler]
[imgright]http://i.imgur.com/UvMJX6Ul.png[/imgright][b][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24879491]Other Info[/url] :[/b] [i]Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.[/i]

[color=seagreen][b]Word Count :[/b][/color] 00
[color=seagreen][b]OOC :[/b][/color] [i]- - -[/i][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:11 pm
Pokémon Team

User Image
                                  Pokemon: Clefable
                                  Friendship Points:
                                  User Image
                                  Type: Fairy (Damage taken : Poison, Steel x2 || Fighting, Bug, Dark x0.5 || Dragon 0)
                                  Nature: Mild (+ Sp. Attack, - Defense)
                                  Ability:Cute Charm : Contact with the Pokémon may cause infatuation.
                                  Move Set:

► Sing
                                      ► Heal Pulse
                                      ► Magical Leaf
                                      ► Wake-Up Slap
                                      --> This attack inflicts big damage on a sleeping target. It also wakes the target up, however. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Info: Nicknamed Star, she is the first Pokémon that Jean was given when he was ten years old. Usually hard to get riled up, she doesn't like people bullying Jean. When they were young she stood up for him and scared off the other kids in their town.
                                  Posting Color: pink

User Image
                                  Pokemon: Breloom
                                  Friendship Points:
                                  User Image
                                  Type: Grass / Fighting (Damage taken : Flying x4 || Fire, Ice, Poison, Psychic, Fairy x2 || Water, Electric, Grass, Ground, Rock, Dark x0.5)
                                  Nature: Jolly (+Speed, - Sp. Attack)
                                  Ability: Technician : Moves with a base power of 60 or less are boosted in power by 50%
                                  Move Set:

► Drain Punch
                                      ► Mega Drain
                                      ► Stun Spore
                                      ► Force Palm
                                      --> The target is attacked with a shock wave. It may also leave the target with paralysis. << Type: Fighting Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Info: Nicknamed Ray, he met Jean as a Shroomish. A lover of chocolate, he believes that chocolate fixes everything. Happy go lucky there is nothing that Ray doesn't love doing especially when sweets are involved
                                  Posting Color: #50C878

User Image
                                  Pokemon: Spritzee
                                  Friendship Points:
                                  User Image
                                  Level: 25
                                  Type: Fairy (Damage taken : Poison, Steel x2 || Fighting, Bug, Dark x0.5 || Dragon 0)
                                  Nature: Calm (+Sp. Defense, - Attack)
                                  Ability: Aroma Veil : Protects allies from attacks that effect their mental state.
                                  Move Set:

► Fairy Wind
                                      ► Calm Mind
                                      ► Draining Kiss
                                      ► Aromatherapy
                                      --> The user releases a soothing scent that heals all status problems affecting the user's party. << Type: Grass Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Info: Nicknamed Mistral, she's the calmest of the bunch. Much like Star those two are always together. She's the newest of all of Jean's Pokémon. Given to him as an egg, she tends to store the scent of chocolate. She loves helping people when there is something on their mind.
                                  Posting Color: #F49AC2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:12 pm
Pokémon PC

N/A

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Social Links

- - - Lorrie Young : Acquaintance → Repairwoman  
Inventory

Pokéballs :
      None

Medicine :
      None

Berries :
      None

Key-Items :
      None

Miscellaneous :
      None

Other...

None

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:13 pm
Travel Events

TBA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:02 pm
murruelecreuset

Your employee profile is officially approved ^^ I will be posting your character in the teacher roster, assign him a room, and a House.

As the nurse he will have full access and control of the nurse's office. There both students and pokemon come to be treated.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25