Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ✩ [Character Creation] Admission and Staff
Kirsi Rhodes - Student - APPROVED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image G E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: TheWhiteDragonfly
      Name: Kirsi Rhodes
      Sexual Orientation: Straight, as far as she knows
      Ethnicity: 3/4 English, 1/4 Finnish
      Height: 4'5"
      Weight: 74 lbs
      Theme Song: Kizuna ni Nosete, Crystallize

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality:
        Spunky // Kirsi doesn't roll over easy and is not afraid to speak her mind. She is willing to get down and dirty for play or for learning.
        Astute // Kirsi likes to think about things and to know how and why they work. Her curiosity can lead her to silence as she contemplates or question after question when something catches her thoughts.
        Creative // She's always liked fairy tales and imagining far away places. She has tried to write a couple short stories and she enjoys the piano, although she can't play. Kirsi likes to sing, but she only ever does it when she is alone, being very self-conscious.

Strengths: Kirsi is good at climbing trees, skiing and ice skating (she can even jump, if a bit shakily, when she's on skates). She can read and write better than the average kid her age, and isn't tone deaf.

Weaknesses: She is very competitive and can be a very sore loser so she tries to avoid competitions because she knows she'll get sucked in. Also she is really, really bad at math and has a hard time remembering names and dates.

Biography: Kirsi's dad and mom knew each other since their school days, a first crush turned into love (although it took a few years for them to finally get together even after they left school). Her father is a ranger and her mom works in pharmaceuticals.

Her dad took her on small trips, day trips or overnight camping. In fact, she spent so much time with her dad playing around in the woods that her mom worried about her lack of friends. Kirsi killed that fear by making friends two siblings who lived near her, Ray and Rina. They played together often, and she even took them with her on trips with her dad sometimes.

When she turned ten, her mom surprised her with the news that she would be able to attend a trainer prep school, Ordell Academy, in the fall. Her dad surprised her with a pokemon of her own: a growlithe. His own partner was an arcanine; he knew she had always loved riding his arcanine and cuddling in his fur, so hopefully she would like one of her own (she did). When fall finally came, it was time to say goodbye and start on her road to learn how to be a proper pokemon trainer!

Hometown: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh

Cereal
        Exploring / playing make believe
        Piano music
        Reading, especially fantasy
        Snow
        Singing (but no one can listen!)
        Hot chocolate

Dislikes:

Unfairness
        Vegetables, especially leafy stuff
        Orange juice
        Swimming
        When the show melts before you can get your coat and boots off
        Ghost pokemon (scary)

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N
      House: Salamence House
      Dorm Room: Room 201
      Elective Classes:
      - Morning: Coordinator/Performance Class
      - Afternoon: Breeding Class
      Clubs:
      Goals: At the moment, she dreams of becoming a ranger like her dad

P O K E M O N
      P A R T Y

User Image
                        C H A N C E the Growlithe
                        Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                          Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                          Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                              ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                              ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                              ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                          User Image

User Image
                        K A I the Zorua
                        Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                            Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                            Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc
                                ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                            User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
        ↦ Cheri Berry x2
        ↦ Persim Berry x2
        ↦ Chesto Berry x2
        ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
        User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x Rare Candy 15
        User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
        User Image x Charizard Plushie
        User Image x Venusaur Plushie
        User Image x Salamance Plushie
        User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
        User Image x Poke Dazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:39 pm
U P D A T E S

POKEMON
          Chance the Growlithe
              Battles Won: Lamia Tournament Y1 vs. Cyril, Evelyn, Marco;
              Battles Lost: Lamia Tournament Y1 vs. Maria
          Kai the Zorua
              Battles Won:
              Battles Lost:

ITEMS
          Starting Package || Pokeball x1, Rare Candy x5, Pokegear x1
          Timeskip || Rare Candy x5
          Culture Festival || Piplup Plush (Traded for Ivysaur Plush w/ Koru ), Rare Candy x2, Soothe Bell, Rare Candy x1, Moon Stone Ticket, Charizard Plushie, Venusaur Plushie, Salamance Plushie, Cheri Berry x2, Persim Berry x2, Chesto Berry x2, Pecha Berry
          Timeskip to 10/29 || Rare Candy x3, Pokegear Update, Pokeball x1
          Timeskip to 11/19 || Rare Candy x4, Poke Dazzler
          Timeskip to 12/15 || Rare Candy x5
          Leoconoe Tournament Start || Rare Candy x5
          Dragon & Mysterious Figure Event || Rare Candy x10, Fire Stone Ticket

Rare Candy Uses || x5 to Chance

BATTLES

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:42 pm
J O U R N A L

DIARY
          September 18th, Year 1
          BumpFirst day of school! Breeding class was crazy. Me and Chance and I met a bunch of people, like Chessbelle, Phoebe, Chael, and Maria. It was a huge shock to find out that pokemon always have babies that are the same as the mother...who knew!? After class, I went to the library. Ugh, so much catching up to do xP

September 19th, Year 1
          BumpGym was a blast! We played dodgeball, which was awesome. I met a boy called Elijah, and he wants to be a ranger too! He kinda fell down in class, but that was cuz of his poochyena I think. Oh! I finally met someone else in Salamance House: Koru! We had lunch together; she's super cool. Did you know she can dance? I think she said she was from Ecruteak City, which is in Johto. Even more crazy: she knows someone called Ray Myers! I dunno if she's talking about Ray from home, but now I wanna see if it's really him.

October 15th, Year 1
          BumpI'm starting to think this Ray Myers might not be my Ray. I should start at the beginning though. In the morning I went to coordinator class (which I think is wasting my time kinda) and I had chance do Roar and Bite. I guess it was okay. Then- then! We found out we were going on a trip! A three day culture festival in Lamia district! When I was on the train I met up with Koru, but there was this boy Cyril there. He didn't seem really friendly...and he said my ideas were stupid...and he's really hard to talk to. He's not mean or anything, but... um, anyways. So we went to see some fancy dancing, it was Spanish I think? It was really cool! Koru and I danced and it was really fun. But when Koru went to ask Ray to dance, Marcus pulled him away. What the poo, Marcus!?
          Also I fell flat on my face in front of Elijah...that makes us even, right??

October 16th, Year 1
          BumpToday went went to the museum. It had a lot of old Mexican stuff, and South American, Aztecs and um...I forget the rest. It was kind of boring I think. And Koru was really down 'cuz of Ray not talking to her, so it kind of stunk. We went to a restaurant later and I had this awesome plan to get us sitting with Ray and Elijah and MARCUS MOVED RAY AGAIN!! That Ray's definitely not mine, no matter how similar he looks. My Ray would've said hello at least! Maybe...he doesn't want to be friends anymore? No! I'll send a letter to Ray and Rina and they'll send me one back and everything will be fine. I tried to cheer Koru up after that, so we went to play festival games and had a blast! Koru got me an Ivysaur stuffed pokemon, so I won a Piplup and traded it to her. I think she liked it!

RELATIONSHIPS

Alana Shusona || ★★★ ★★★
              She seems very quiet. We have not talked much, but she seems nice and she's very good at coordinator class!
          Ava Stenson || ★★★ ★★★
              We met during the halloween party, I'm really surprised we haven't hung out sooner because we get along really well! She's crazy about bug types like Koru is for fire, and she likes sports too.
          Cyril Frisch || ★★ ★★★
              I don't dislike Cyril, but he's really hard to talk to. I think he thinks I'm stupid. I want to show him he's wrong...but I also get nervous just thinking about trying to talk to him.
          Elijah Abney || ★★★ ★★★
              He's super cool! Wants to be a ranger just like me, and has a super cute poochyena. He kinda fell on his face though so he might be a bit clumsy... I'm not sure why he's friends with Marcus though :/ I wish I got to see him more. (#crush hehe)
          Evelyn Chamberlain || ★★★ ★★★
              We met in gym class. Her ghost pokemon is kind of creepy, and I feel bad we didn't get a chance to talk more. She wanted to start a research club, and I kinda feel bad about not wanting to join...
          Iris Haruno || ★★★ ★★★
              We haven't talked much, but she's really cool! She won the Lamia Tournament and was so pretty in her Halloween Costume.
          Koru Frene || ★★★ ★★
              Salamance House rules! We met in gym class and had lunch after- Koru's really awesome. She likes to do stuff outside and is crazy about fire types. We've hung out a lot since then. Chance and her Cyndaquil are really close, and she's definitely my best friend at Ordell. She always cheers me up, I just hope Ray doesn't hurt our friendship...
          Makoto Sharp || ★★★ ★★★
              I haven't gotten to talk to her much, but she's friends with Koru so I think we'll get along.
          Marco Katsuragi || ★★★ ★★★
              We battled during the Lamia Tournament, but I really don't know much about him. He blurted out about a weird dream in front of everybody in the daycare and had his pokemon do some tricks...is that what he's normally like?
          Marcus Alden Bennet || ★★★ ★★★
              What a butt face! Every time Koru and I tried to talk to Ray he drags him and Elijah away! Then he had the nerve to make Koru cry, and got me in trouble for trying to get him to apologize! I hate him so much!
          Maria Taylor || ★★★ ★★★
              Really nice, she was one of the first people I met at the academy! We had a lot of fun in the haunted house together, and she's been so supportive and understanding. I'm really glad we met.
          Ray Myers || ★★ ★★★ // ★★★ ★★
              At first I thought he just looked like my friend from home, but he didn't seem to know me because he always ran away. Now I know better. Me, Ray, and his twin sister Rina have been friends forever, but the reason Ray was avoiding me was because...Rina's gone. He was so selfish, not telling me about what happened to her, like he didn't even care! I'm so mad at him, but... I don't want to lose him too...
          Xia-tian || ★★★ ★★★
              We haven't talked much, but she's really easy to talk to when we do! Maybe it's because she's close friends with Koru, but I already like her.

Key

★★★ ★★★ - Hate you!
          ★★ ★★★ - Butt face
          ★★★ ★★★ - Neutral (in a good way)
          ★★★ ★★★ - Acquaintance
          ★★★ ★★★ - Friend
          ★★★ ★★★ - Close friend
          ★★★ ★★★ - Best friends!

Inactives

Chael Riverton || ★★★ ★★★
          BumpHe seems pretty smart. I'm like 90% sure he reads the dictionary during breaks and kinda wanna find out if its true.
          Chessebelle Blair || ★★★ ★★★
          BumpChess is great. She definitely tends to sit in the back or by herself with her murkrow, but she's actually really friendly!
          Phoebe Ambre || ★★★ ★★★
          BumpShe's nice, and seems smart- she definitely knows more than me in our breeding class!
          Tristan Daniels || ★★ ★★★
          BumpI dunno why, but I don't like him very much. I kinda like to mess with him a little.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:42 pm
P R E S E N T ★ F A C T S
    Things that Kirsi does every day or frequently; stuff that other students may have noticed about her- or not!

SCHEDULE
          Kirsi takes Chance out for a walk almost every morning and every afternoon. Sometimes she brings a ball or frisbee for fetch or catch
          Kirsi usually reads during meals and between classes when she isn't with friends. One of her favorite spots is on a bench in the courtyard. She also reads right before going to bed. (and sometimes stays up too late to finish a book)
          Prefers to do her homework in the library right after class to get it out of the way but has a bad habit of ending up at some random bookshelf reading a book instead of doing her work
          Hasn't gone to town (aside from the school trip) yet and hasn't joined any clubs

HABITS
          Tugs on her ear when nervous
          Touches her chin when thinking hard about something
          Shoves her shoes under the bed instead of putting them neatly to the side
          If Chance is near, she often rubs his head without thinking about it
          Doesn't always wait to be called on before speaking in class

F U T U R E ★ P O S S I B I L I T I E S
    Possibilities for the future, paths that Kirsi may choose or be pushed down and those pokemon that she might choose to accompany her.

ACADEMY YEARS
          The different appearances Kirsi could take while still at the academy
          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pokemon she may like to catch
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

POKEMON RANGER
          Kirsi's current goal, and the occupation of her father. Between adventure in the outdoors and helping people and pokemon, it seems like it'd be a lot of fun!
          User Image

POLICE OFFICER
          Not a far stretch from a ranger, although it has more of a focus on catching wrongdoers and city living. With Chance, she'd fit right in!
          User Image

VIGILANTE (ASSASSIN)
          What if the law and following the rules isn't enough? Time to take things into her own hands.
          User Image

TEACHER (MUSIC)
          Teaching kids would actually fit really well. Kirsi would be sure to share music and reading with her students.
          User Image

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:10 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Thank you for joining Ordell Academy ^^ I have read your profile and everything looks great so I approved 3nodding

Your character's classes will be:
Morning Class: Coordinator/Performance Class
Afternoon Class: Breeding Class

I will be posting your character in the student roster where she will be provided with a House and room to live in. Since you decided to bring your own character then you will have one heart filled for your friendship box.

Furthermore, you may add the following items to her inventory:

- 1x User Image
- 5x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

You may catch a pokemon, but please make sure to read over the Guides for more details about catching pokemon as well as other things in the guild including Club registrations.

Your character is a new arrival at the academy, it is her first day and you may have her attend Lunch once Lunch begin 3nodding have fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:58 am
ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ !  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:03 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Kirsi won her battle against Cyril in Round One of the Tournament

+250 EXP to Growlithe  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:01 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Kirsi Rhodes won their battle against Evelyn Chamberlain in Round 2 of the Tournament

+250 EXP to Growlithe

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:59 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

Kirsi Rhodes lost their battle against Maria Taylor in Round 3 of the Tournament

+125 EXP to Growlithe

==========

Kirsi Rhodes won their battle against Marco Guerrero Katsuragi in Third Place Battle of the Tournament

+250 EXP to Growlithe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:09 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
I'm really sorry for the requote >.<

New Friendship Points distributed to:

Growlithe User Image 90 FP

Zorua User Image 0 FP  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100