Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
[Y1] Hyun "Erik" Dalton - Security Guard [[APPROVED]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:44 am
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Hitsukei
      Name: Hyun "Erik" Dalton
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Korean/NorthAmerican
      Height: 6'2"
      Weight: 184lbs
      Theme Song: Head Above Water : Theory of a Deadman

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: In highschool, all the friends Hyun made seemed to be of the needy variety. If anybody had to go to the hospital, needed a shoulder to cry on, couldn't find an excuse to miss an awkward family get-together, somebody always called him. In the long run, Hyun didn't mind. He had always been the type that someone could depend on. He enjoys helping others, often expecting nothing in return. Though, he tries not to let his reputation of being a "nice guy" bother him too much, even if it puts him on the "just friends" list of most women. For the most part, Hyun is an approachable and laid back individual, that occasionally comes off as stern and authoritative whenever a situation calls for it. He loves working with people and pokemon, and thanks to his job, he's well accustomed to being patient and understanding. Ever vigilant for any hint that someone is in danger, Hyun is always prepared to come to their aid. Quck-witted and cool in stressful situations, he will focus primarily on getting a victim to safety.

Strengths: Thanks to his training at Castellia City's Police Academy, Hyun has the skills and knowhow to not only arrest and keep perpetrators under control, he can also preform first aid, CPR, and has even been prepared to handle emergency crisis' while under extreme stress. Additionally, he can take accurate notes, write detailed reports and preform just about any task his clients asks of him -- even if said task sees him fulfilling the role of an emergency/backup repair guy. Although its not required of him and by no means apart of his jurisdiction, Hyun can also lend an ear to whoever needs someone to talk to privately, and will even offer sound advice, acting more like a reliable friend than a person of authority. Hyun's got a knack for helping others, no matter how miniscule or seemingly insignificant the problem is, he'll work to find a solution.

Weaknesses: Hyun was primarily raised by a father that never even owned a tv set, let alone a cell phone, and so he's not exactly brilliant when it comes to trying to fix somebody's computer problems -- you're better off having someone else handle it as he'd make the problem worse. His own dated cellphone is pretty much the extent of his knowledge when it comes to technology. He's also sometimes way too nice for his own good, finding it difficult to say "No" to others even if it means forfeiting his own time off to help someone clean their apartment. Inexplicably, the sight and even just the thought of soggy wet bread bothers him immensely and will make him gag. Even as a child, it had managed to turn his stomach. Wet bread is his kryptonite. In the past, once colleagues found out about his strange reaction to it, they'd often leave a wet slice for him to discover on his desk and proceed to fall into uncontrollable fits of laughter as they watched Hyun rush to a toilet to dry heave into.

Biography: Hyun's grandparents were old-fashioned country folk who cut their own firewood and lived alongside their pokemon that helped them live off the land. His grandfather passed his skills and interests on to his children. Although Hyun's father didn't take him fishing and hunting, like his father had with him, he did show Hyun the proper way to handle a gun, as well as how to treat pokemon with respect and train them to protect others. Since Hyun's father made a living by training canine pokemon (specifically Growlithe and Arcanine) for the police precinct in Castelia City, Hyun was no stranger to pokemon. There were times when his father would bring home some of the Growlithes he was training and let Hyun play with them and learn a little about the training process. Hyun loved the Growlithes, while his mother mourned her carpets.

After graduating from high school, Hyun spent three more years job shadowing his father while also working at a restaurant that had hired him when he was 16. It gave him some extra money and experience before getting hired on to the Castelia City's police department and subsequently graduating from its police academy.

Hyun obtained the nickname Erik when an error in the employee database led to his superior officer erroneously calling him that name for the first two weeks of his employment. After working up the courage to inform his female superior of the error, his colleagues continued to call him Erik afterwords, in an effort to poke fun at him from time to time -- good naturedly of course. The name sort of stuck to him after that, where close friends and even newly-minted officers would use it without knowing its exact origins. Occasionally, in order to simplify things out on a job, Hyun would tell the people he was dealing with to just call him Erik, as that name was easier for others to remember.

After successfully completing his on the job training as well as his probation period, Hyun had successfully become an officer for Castelia City's police department. He graciously accepted the pokemon he was given for use out on the job, which were two Arcanines and one growlithe. They were pokemon that his father had personally trained at some point, which gave him a deeper connection with the three, making it that much easier to get use to working along side them.

Hyun ended up serving Castellia City's police department for seven years and loved it. During that time, he had managed to befriend nearly everyone on the force and would never forget the good times and bad times he shared with those people. They had always helped each other get through the stress of their job and were the best of friends he could ever ask for. It was sad day whenever anyone of those people were transfered to another department. Truthfully, Hyun never pictured himself doing the same, until a particular job showed up at his desk one day. The job was for a security guard position that had opened up at the Ordell Academy over in the Evren region. Hyun held a deep respect for Pokemon Academies as they were aware of the dangers that awaited new pokemon trainers, and were reputed to a good job preparing would-be trainers for the harsh realities of the real world. Hyun hesitated for only a moment, but his curiosity and respect for the establishment made him accept the job -- as well as the prospect of protecting young aspiring trainers.

Hometown: Castelia City, Unova
          ↦ Training canine pokemon
          ↦ His job
          ↦ Traveling
          ↦ Reading cell phone novels
          ↦ Having a good time with colleagues

Dislikes:
          ↦ Difficult/stubborn individuals
          ↦ Shady characters
          ↦ People that intentionally try to get under your skin
          ↦ Sea food
          ↦ Wet bread (Just thinking about it makes him gag uncontrollably)

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House:
      Dorm Room:
      Job Position: Security Guard
      Goals: To protect those who cannot protect themselves and to maintain the safty and well being of those attending and working at the Ordell Academy.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Arcanine (Komainu)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 30
        Nature Brave
        Ability Justified
        Experience: 0
        Move Set:

► Roar
            ► Thunder Fang
            ► Fire Fang
            ► Body Slam

User Image
        Pokemon: Arcanine (Shisa)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Rash
        Ability Intimidate
        Move Set:

► Roar
            ► Thunder Fang
            ► Bite
            ► Flare Blitz

User Image
        Pokemon: Growlithe (Hachiko)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 25
        Nature Naive
        Ability Flash Fire
        Move Set:

► Roar
            ► Take Down
            ► Flame Wheel
            ► Crunch

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:45 am
User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▌▍General information ▍▌
          НиктоXX не можетXXпревзойтиXXменяX :: XЯ могу предсказать ваше падение

User Image

► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Brave
        Ability Justified
        Move Set:

► Roar
            ► Thunder Fang
            ► Fire Fang
            ► Body Slam

User Image
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Rash
        Ability Intimidate
        Move Set:

► Roar
            ► Thunder Fang
            ► Bite
            ► Flare Blitz

User Image
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Naive
        Ability Flash Fire
        Move Set:

► Roar
            ► Take Down
            ► Flame Wheel
            ► Crunch

► PK S T O R A G E

Empty... (possibly forever)

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:46 am
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:46 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Courtyard XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Takahiro

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
                                                Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text....
                                                Roles:
                                                - Patrol these major areas (do these first): School Entrance Gate and Pathways.
                                                - Patrol these minor areas (do these second): Courtyard and Garden.
                                                - Must stay in the On-Campus forum when on job meaning you can't post in other forums.
                                                - Security Guards may not enter buildings unless they have been called to an area by a Teacher, Student, or Academy Employee.
                                                - Security Guards may only have ONE pokemon out of their pokeball when patrolling.
                                                - When entering a building, Security Guard's pokemon must be inside their pokeball.
                                                - You are allowed to interact with characters that approach you first. You may not initiate any conversation with another character (unless they're doing something labeled "bad" like a suspicious person is in the area, etc.)
                                                - Note that your character knows who the Teacher and Academy Employees are. He may not known them personally, but he does recognize their faces and may or may not know their names.

Schedule:
                                                - You may post your character waking up in his room.
                                                - Your character is in charge of the morning shift meaning your times to post are in the Morning phase of a new day.
                                                - You may not post during class time
                                                - You may post during lunch time and your character is allowed to post in the Cafeteria to eat or he may return to his room. The end of Lunch time signals the end of your character's shift for the new day.
                                                - You may not post in the Afternoon phase of a new day.
                                                - You may not post in the Night phase of a new day unless it is a post about your character going to sleep (meaning you can only post in your room).
                                                - When the Weekend phase arrives, your character has a day off and you are free to post anywhere you want except for areas like the Classroom forum.

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
                                                Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text....

════User Image ⇠ (Hachiko)══════════════════════
════════════════════════════════════

"保護するために 私の義務で...
XXXXXXX私が屈することはありません..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ ヒョン・ ダルトン ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Cordial
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'My poor shoe...'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : Same guard uniform as in pic

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;mac program won't count it
                                                  ✗ OOC : Figured I'd go bug your character.

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Brave
                                                        Ability Justified
                                                        Move Set:

► Roar
                                                            ► Thunder Fang
                                                            ► Fire Fang
                                                            ► Body Slam

User Image
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Rash
                                                        Ability Intimidate
                                                        Move Set:

► Roar
                                                            ► Thunder Fang
                                                            ► Bite
                                                            ► Flare Blitz

User Image
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Naive
                                                        Ability Flash Fire
                                                        Move Set:

► Roar
                                                            ► Take Down
                                                            ► Flame Wheel
                                                            ► Crunch

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:13 am
Hitsukei

Thank you for showing interest ^^ but please make sure to properly fill out the job application form here and PM it to me before posting an employee character profile 3nodding

This is to make things fair in case a certain position is in demand and many people want to apply for it.

Until I receive your job application form and I have approved I will not review this profile and the position of male security will still be open.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:05 pm
Shadow of Miracles

I want to apologise for omitting the profile application PM. Until I private message you a proper filled out application, please feel free to delete this profile thread.  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:17 pm
Hitsukei
Shadow of Miracles

I want to apologise for omitting the profile application PM. Until I private message you a proper filled out application, please feel free to delete this profile thread.

Thank you for understanding 3nodding I will just lock this topic until the form has been submitted.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:14 am
Shadow of Miracles
Hitsukei
Shadow of Miracles

Thank you for understanding 3nodding I will just lock this topic until the form has been submitted.

Thank you for unlocking this thread. I think it's safe to say that I'm ready for your review. *Takes cover*  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:40 pm
Hitsukei

I apologize for the delay sweatdrop but here is my review!

Everything looks great 3nodding and the picture is perfect too, he does look like the kind of guy that never says 'no' to anyone lol

All I would like for you to change is to delete the very last paragraph on his biography. The part that mentions he's been working for 4 months in the academy already. All employees/students/teachers are considered new to the academy meaning this (by "this" I mean the current RP happening now) would be their first day arriving to the academy.

Once that is taken care of then I will gladly approve of this profile 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:57 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Hitsukei

Everything looks great 3nodding and the picture is perfect too, he does look like the kind of guy that never says 'no' to anyone lol

All I would like for you to change is to delete the very last paragraph on his biography. The part that mentions he's been working for 4 months in the academy already. All employees/students/teachers are considered new to the academy meaning this (by "this" I mean the current RP happening now) would be their first day arriving to the academy.

Don't worry about the delay. :3

I deleted the last paragraph. So things should be in order now.

((Also really glad you like the picture I found. Took hours of searching Japanese art sites. ))

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:46 am
Hitsukei
Shadow of Miracles
Hitsukei

Don't worry about the delay. :3

I deleted the last paragraph. So things should be in order now.

((Also really glad you like the picture I found. Took hours of searching Japanese art sites. ))

Thank you very much, this profile is now approved 3nodding

I will be posting your profile in the academy employee roster as well as assign you a House and room number.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:51 pm
ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ ?  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items