Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Academy Employees

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:25 pm
All employees must be 23+ of age, no exceptions. Employees can have up to 3 pokemon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:49 am
Hitsukei

User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Hitsukei
      Name: Hyun "Erik" Dalton
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Korean/NorthAmerican
      Height: 6'2"
      Weight: 184lbs
      Theme Song: Head Above Water : Theory of a Deadman

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: In highschool, all the friends Hyun made seemed to be of the needy variety. If anybody had to go to the hospital, needed a shoulder to cry on, couldn't find an excuse to miss an awkward family get-together, somebody always called him. In the long run, Hyun didn't mind. He had always been the type that someone could depend on. He enjoys helping others, often expecting nothing in return. Though, he tries not to let his reputation of being a "nice guy" bother him too much, even if it puts him on the "just friends" list of most women. For the most part, Hyun is an approachable and laid back individual, that occasionally comes off as stern and authoritative whenever a situation calls for it. He loves working with people and pokemon, and thanks to his job, he's well accustomed to being patient and understanding. Ever vigilant for any hint that someone is in danger, Hyun is always prepared to come to their aid. Quck-witted and cool in stressful situations, he will focus primarily on getting a victim to safety.

Strengths: Thanks to his training at Castellia City's Police Academy, Hyun has the skills and knowhow to not only arrest and keep perpetrators under control, he can also preform first aid, CPR, and has even been prepared to handle emergency crisis' while under extreme stress. Additionally, he can take accurate notes, write detailed reports and preform just about any task his clients asks of him -- even if said task sees him fulfilling the role of an emergency/backup repair guy. Although its not required of him and by no means apart of his jurisdiction, Hyun can also lend an ear to whoever needs someone to talk to privately, and will even offer sound advice, acting more like a reliable friend than a person of authority. Hyun's got a knack for helping others, no matter how miniscule or seemingly insignificant the problem is, he'll work to find a solution.

Weaknesses: Hyun was primarily raised by a father that never even owned a tv set, let alone a cell phone, and so he's not exactly brilliant when it comes to trying to fix somebody's computer problems -- you're better off having someone else handle it as he'd make the problem worse. His own dated cellphone is pretty much the extent of his knowledge when it comes to technology. He's also sometimes way too nice for his own good, finding it difficult to say "No" to others even if it means forfeiting his own time off to help someone clean their apartment. Inexplicably, the sight and even just the thought of soggy wet bread bothers him immensely and will make him gag. Even as a child, it had managed to turn his stomach. Wet bread is his kryptonite. In the past, once colleagues found out about his strange reaction to it, they'd often leave a wet slice for him to discover on his desk and proceed to fall into uncontrollable fits of laughter as they watched Hyun rush to a toilet to dry heave into.

Biography: Hyun's grandparents were old-fashioned country folk who cut their own firewood and lived alongside their pokemon that helped them live off the land. His grandfather passed his skills and interests on to his children. Although Hyun's father didn't take him fishing and hunting, like his father had with him, he did show Hyun the proper way to handle a gun, as well as how to treat pokemon with respect and train them to protect others. Since Hyun's father made a living by training canine pokemon (specifically Growlithe and Arcanine) for the police precinct in Castelia City, Hyun was no stranger to pokemon. There were times when his father would bring home some of the Growlithes he was training and let Hyun play with them and learn a little about the training process. Hyun loved the Growlithes, while his mother mourned her carpets.

After graduating from high school, Hyun spent three more years job shadowing his father while also working at a restaurant that had hired him when he was 16. It gave him some extra money and experience before getting hired on to the Castelia City's police department and subsequently graduating from its police academy.

Hyun obtained the nickname Erik when an error in the employee database led to his superior officer erroneously calling him that name for the first two weeks of his employment. After working up the courage to inform his female superior of the error, his colleagues continued to call him Erik afterwords, in an effort to poke fun at him from time to time -- good naturedly of course. The name sort of stuck to him after that, where close friends and even newly-minted officers would use it without knowing its exact origins. Occasionally, in order to simplify things out on a job, Hyun would tell the people he was dealing with to just call him Erik, as that name was easier for others to remember.

After successfully completing his on the job training as well as his probation period, Hyun had successfully become an officer for Castelia City's police department. He graciously accepted the pokemon he was given for use out on the job, which were two Arcanines and one growlithe. They were pokemon that his father had personally trained at some point, which gave him a deeper connection with the three, making it that much easier to get use to working along side them.

Hyun ended up serving Castellia City's police department for seven years and loved it. During that time, he had managed to befriend nearly everyone on the force and would never forget the good times and bad times he shared with those people. They had always helped each other get through the stress of their job and were the best of friends he could ever ask for. It was sad day whenever anyone of those people were transfered to another department. Truthfully, Hyun never pictured himself doing the same, until a particular job showed up at his desk one day. The job was for a security guard position that had opened up at the Ordell Academy over in the Evren region. Hyun held a deep respect for Pokemon Academies as they were aware of the dangers that awaited new pokemon trainers, and were reputed to a good job preparing would-be trainers for the harsh realities of the real world. Hyun hesitated for only a moment, but his curiosity and respect for the establishment made him accept the job -- as well as the prospect of protecting young aspiring trainers.

Hometown: Castelia City, Unova
          ↦ Training canine pokemon
          ↦ His job
          ↦ Traveling
          ↦ Reading cell phone novels
          ↦ Having a good time with colleagues

Dislikes:
          ↦ Difficult/stubborn individuals
          ↦ Shady characters
          ↦ People that intentionally try to get under your skin
          ↦ Sea food
          ↦ Wet bread (Just thinking about it makes him gag uncontrollably)

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: Charizard House
      Dorm Room: Room 112
      Job Position: Security Guard
      Goals: To protect those who cannot protect themselves and to maintain the safty and well being of those attending and working at the Ordell Academy.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Arcanine (Komainu)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 30
        Nature: Brave
        Ability: Justified
        Experience: 0
        Move Set:

► Roar
            ► Thunder Fang
            ► Fire Fang
            ► Body Slam

User Image
        Pokemon: Arcanine (Shisa)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Rash
        Ability: Intimidate
        Move Set:

► Roar
            ► Thunder Fang
            ► Bite
            ► Flare Blitz

User Image
        Pokemon: Growlithe (Hachiko)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 25
        Nature: Naive
        Ability: Flash Fire
        Move Set:

► Roar
            ► Take Down
            ► Flame Wheel
            ► Crunch

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:22 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Username: SpazzticPanda1311
      Name: Elaine Myers
      Ethnicity: Greek
      Height: 5'7
      Weight: 130 Lbs
      Theme Song: Perfect Day: Supercell

Personality: Elaine is a calm and gentle, and would never resort to violence to solve any problem. It's hard to make her upset, and she's the type to see the good in others rather than the bad. Often times people come to her to voice their concerns or issues they are dealing with in their lives. She simply listens and gives them some friendly encouragement that things will get better. She loves flowers and plants, always fawning of the gardens she takes care of at the academy. She dislikes it when others liter or damage the garden and hurt the plants. She also dislikes it when others use violence of any sort to face someone to do what they want. Of course friendly battles and self-protection or another thing, but overall she dislikes that sort of thing altogether. She may not by strong physically, but she is mentally strong and when it comes to any athletic activity she often times can't even last five minutes without wanting to faint. She also enjoys reading and writing, but struggles when cooking. Even though she's a great gardener, don't even think about letting her into your kitchen unless you want burnt ash for lunch. However, for some reason she's great at making herbal remedies and medicine.
      Strengths: Gardening, making medicine, good listener, tending to her pokemon, and using her voice to calm agitated pokemon
      Weaknesses: Any physical activity, can be very oblivious, science/math, speaking in front of a large crowd, cooking, and Alcohol (lets just say she can't hold her liquor)
      Biography: Elaine came from a family of five, two parents, a sister, and herself. Being the youngest in the family wasn't always easy, especially when you ran a bakery in a snowy town. She's have to get up everyday, and head out with her father to get supplies for their bakery while her mother and sister stayed behind to work in the shop. Now Elaine hated nothing more than being cooped up in the stuff place, and when she got the chance to head to town with her father she was always ecstatic. The town market was so full of life and cheerfulness everyday. She always looked forward to this one day, the one day she could leave her life in the snowy town and live a new one. Elaine personally hated the cold weather, and always complained about it to her father. However, here everything was lush and green. There was actually living plants that weren't trees or winter plants! She became fascinated with the different colored flowers and plants that she quickly found herself only thinking about what plants she'd see next time. Seeing Elaine so miserable at the bakery, her parents allowed her to travel to the town and work at a local floral shop with her shiny Gardevoir, Eliza.

Eliza and Elaine were inseparable, and they stayed at the floral shop for two years before getting enough money to attend a special floral school. After taking classes for another three years, Elaine became a well known flora-list within the region. Elaine's talents were top notch, and so she sought out work at a famous academy. She contacted them after she graduated and asked if she could apply for a job there and come straight there to work for them as a gardener. Having gone through the application process as well as several interviews, she was ecstatic to find out that she got the job. She would be doing something that she loved, and nothing could be better than that! Now she works on the gardens everyday, making sure the school is always radiating with greenery.
      Hometown: Snowpoint City
          ↦ Keeping the peace
          ↦ Sunny days

Dislikes:
          ↦ Violence
          ↦ People destroying plants
          ↦ Extremely flirtatious individuals

House: Charizard House
      Dorm Room: Room 212
      Job Position: Gardener
      Goals: To make the academy bloom with flowers, and plants

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior
        Friendship Points: --
        User Image
        Nature: Timid
        Ability: Telepathy
        Experience: --
        Move Set:

► Shadow Sneak
            ► Dazzling Gem
            ► Teleport
            ► Heal Pulse

Pokemon: Leafeon
        User Image
        Nature: Jolly
        Ability: Chlorophyll
        Move Set:

► Grass whistle
            ► Magical Leaf
            ► Iron Tail
            ► Sunny Day

Pokemon: Milotic
        User Image
        Nature: Bold
        Ability: Marvel Scale
        Move Set:

► Surf
            ► Ice Beam
            ► Rain Dance
            ► Aqua Tail

I N V E N T O R Y

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:11 am
Prairiefox

Username: Prairiefox
      Name: Arlo O’Reily
      Ethnicity: Irish/Puerto Rican
      Height: 6’2”
      Weight: 180
      Theme Song: ---------

Personality: Arlo is silent and usually doesn’t speak unless he really needs to. Most of the time in-between he will stare and give accepting nods instead to convey his feelings. When people meet him he is like this. When they are with him long enough they will realize how charismatic he can be and also discover his refined sense of humor. When he's working in the kitchen he shows a strong command of everyone there and everything going on. If it's a rush hour he can be heard calling out commands and requests to others
      Strengths: He has a well-trained cooking ability. From the time he was young he has honed this skill and given a recipe he could make it great. He keeps himself well exercised and good physical ability for the various labors of the kitchen and other work he may be asked to do.
      Weaknesses: He’s easy to ask favors of. He doesn’t mind helping out where he can but sometimes others will take advantage of his generous nature and use him just because they don’t want to do their own work.
      Not really a weakness but a habit he shouldn’t do. He becomes so focused in the kitchen he will forget to blink, which causes some eye strain. His wife usually knocks him out of this trance but when he’s at work no one dares to question his method.
      Biography: Arlo was born to a big family, 3 brothers and 2 sisters, with him being the youngest boy. They were pretty close, not too much sibling rivalry to really reminisce about, but he felt stronger than his older brothers, despite his age, more mature he would say sometimes. When he was 11 his father passed away from an illness that had been affecting him for quite some time, but the shock when the time came was all too real. To help their mother Arlo and his siblings began working and taking odd jobs around town. For him, he worked as a bus boy for a small diner. It too hard a job but he wanted to be challenged, do something more that mattered more than washing dishes. Taking out the trash during closing one night he was met with a Meowth in the trashbin. It was scared at first but Arlo ran inside and grabbed some leftovers from the day and fed the little guy. The Meowth became a regular in the alley from then on and Arlo would always feed him, but he was afraid to take him home since his siblings didn’t have any pokemon he didn’t want to start a fight with them. His mom came to pick him up but found him feeding the Meowth, however instead of asking why she was doing something like that she asked to feed him too. For the next couple of years he started to be more forceful in his work and soon started to work as a hand in the kitchen until he made chef at 16. The Meowth he had taken care of ended up being invited home with loving arms and when Arlo became head chef at 20 Meowth became a Persian, and a great Taste Tester. He finally made the decision to leave home to broaden his horizons, and he knew his family would be okay without them, they were strong.
      He took residence in Luminose City for a few months at a restaurant there but when the owner was opening a new one in Anistar City he hired Arlo on as the head chef. While in Anistar he fell in love with one a journalist who had walked in to do a report on the opening. He was too nervous to even speak to her but when she showed for another interview involving the restaurant earning their 3rd star rating he finally spoke to her before leaving and since then they were together whenever they could get the chance. They were married 2 years later in Anistar with the City's Sundial being a main piece in the wedding. Their son Raoul came almost half a year later. He loved his family and couldn't feel like his life more complete than it was then. His son loved playing with his pokemon and he hoped for his son to become a trainer one day, but with recent times it began to worry him. His son alerted him to advertisements of pokemon academies opening up and taking students, which intrigued him that there was something being done. He was shocked when his son asked his he can work there. At first he said he already had a job but then his son argued that it would be much cooler if he worked there instead. His wife talked to him about it and convinced him applying to a place like this now might give their son a shot at going in the future. While he wasn't too sure on that he did think it would be pretty interesting to work at a school for trainers, so at the end of the week he applied.
      Hometown: Vermillion City,Kanto//Later moved to Luminose then moved to Anistar, Kalos
          ↦ Playing with his son
          ↦ Hiking
          ↦ Going out to hunt for fresh ingredients: fresh herbs, vegetables, etc…

Dislikes:
          ↦ When he messes up
          ↦ Rude people
          ↦ Conceded people and turnips; he holds these on the same regard of dislike

House: Kingdra House
      Dorm: Room 112
      Job Position: Chef
      Goals: To open up his own restaurant

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Persian
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Careful
        Ability Limber
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Assurance
        ► Slash
        ► Power Gem
        ► Fury Swipes

Pokemon: Parasect
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Lax
    Ability Effect Spore
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Aromatherapy
        ► Giga Drain
        ► Stun Spore
        ► Poison Powder

Pokemon: Gogoat
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Docile
    Ability Sap Sipper
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Double Edge
        ► Seed Bomb
        ► Vine Whip
        ► Synthesis

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:42 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Username: Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
      Name: Hakeem Miles
      Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
      Ethnicity: African American, British
      Height: 6'5
      Weight: 185 lbs.
      Theme Song: Regenade
      Sunshine in a bag
      It's My Life

Personality: A case of not judging a book by the cover. He is very stubborn when he wants to be and talks too much to the strong silent type he thinks himself to be. He's like the older brother type that cares about his younger siblings even if he acts like he's a tough guy. He's a softie when it comes to pokemon and children.

Strengths: He has a great sense of morals. Due to his disabilities, he's really good at reading lips and sign language. ironically he's a good at listening to other people and their problems and can pick on person that needs to get something off their chest. He has a physical strength that came from physical training and pokemon handling.

Weaknesses: Unless motivated, he seems lazy. Has hearing problems that can result in people thinking that he is ignoring them or being rude. Can become scary and quick tempered when it comes to defending pokemon and children. He's a real smartass when people try to use their authority of position to lord over him.

Biography: Hakeem was born a mother and father with 3 siblings that consisted of 2 boys and a younger sister, making him the second middle child. He was born different in the aspect that he was born with an recessive hearing disorder that would slowly take away his ability to hear as he got older. Though latent at birth, the hearing loss could had started at anything during his teen and young adult years. Despite that prognosis, neither of his parents treated him any differently because of it.

From a young age, he was taught the way that boys were taught... how to be strong... what toys they played with and what games and hobbies the took up. Even the type of pokemon they should have. However nothing made him feel more at ease than being around his mother and sister. As much as he liked playing with his brothers, he preferred watching the Kimono sisters perform and dance or looking after baby pokemon. While his mother and sister were okay with the company and hobby that actually included cooking, his and brothers were more reluctant to open up the idea that Hakeem preferred the 'girlish' activities that the boys easily scoffed at. While his father tolerated it, he keep pushing Hakeem towards the same stuff that his brothers like, coaxing him to hang out with other boys... and mimic what they do.

Those would be actions that would later come to backfire on the man as Hakeem fell into a wrong crowd following the pursuit of masculinity to make his dad happy like he was with his brothers. While Hakeem never committed an offense other than petty theft of pocket change and loitering with some pranks, he was still guilty enough that authority kept him on a short chain well after his mother ended that part of his life.

It seemed that the threat of a record seem to get the point across that Hakeem was okay as he was without interference. As he grew into an adult, he pick up some of his father's and brother's traits and hobbies along the way but he still had the desire to become a breeder and work with pokemon hands on than become a trainer like his brother did. It made him feel at ease considering that his hearing started to go in his left ear once he turned 16.

He had recently appeared to a daycare position for a school that opening its doors for the first time. He was surprised when they called him back and even more when they accepted his application. Despite what he felt was a fumble through the interview process, he was given the job.

His pokemon are special to him. He didn't plan on them being pink... especially the Eevee he found and started to take care of. However that doesn't mean they weren't tough. Especially Big Mama. Fae and Lil Mama are for his heading since he's too stubborn to say he needs a hearing aid. Lil Mama has great auditory abilities and Fae gets his attention with his feelers.
      Hometown: Ecruteak City
          ↦ Pokemon
          ↦Cooking

Dislikes:
          ↦ Idiots
          ↦ 'Authority'
          ↦High pitched noises

House: Flygon House
      Dorm Room: Room 112
      Job Position: Daycare Assistant
      Goals: Care for pokemon, live his life

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Big Mama
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Relaxed
        Ability: Healer
        Experience: 0/1000
        Move Set:

► Heal Bell
            ► Soft-Boiled
            ► Metronome
            ► Dazzling Gleam

Pokemon: Fae
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Ability: Cute Charm
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Fairy Wind
            ► Disarming Voice
            ► Draining Kiss
            ► Iron Tail

Pokemon: Lil' Mama
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Calm
        Ability: Regenerator
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Helping Hand
            ► Secret Power
            ►Heal Bell
            ► Draining Kiss

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:27 pm
Hope the kind

Username: Hope the kind
      Name: Natalie Heart
      Ethnicity: Caucasian/Europeans
      Height: 5'7
      Weight: 126
      Theme Song: Theme Song
      Human

Personality: Miss. Heart has never had the need for someone to remind her of any task that she has undergone. A self-motivated individual who sees the importance of any task that is hurled at her. This applied to her entire educational life to even her personal life. Bills, assignments, text messages, missed phone calls you name and it will be done. 'No time like the present,' and 'there are rules for a reason' are her life's mottos.
      Humility, many people had chosen not to accept the limits of their strength as well as their weakness. To this Ms. Heart would think people are foolish. To accept your negatives and positives is strength. Even during school she could only see fools and idiots who boasted their strengths. There weren't enough people who would come to terms in things they came short in.
      Honest, whether you want to hear it or not isn't to your discretion. Being honest to those who don't have the strength to be honest with themselves has had mixed reviews. In her life Ms. Heart's honesty has either helped or had a few close clothes with some temperamental people.
      Trustworthy, although this doesn't apply to other people it most certainly applies to herself. Believing that even if everyone were to turn their back on you Ms. Heart wouldn't. This concept has sometime brought out on the play of words on her last name 'Heart'.
      Level-headed, in any given situation when it either came to boys asking her out, a burglar in the home, arguments, the girl kept her cool. Perhaps somewhere along the way she had lost that subtle innocence that many girls in school had.
      Strengths: Resourceful, Adaptable, Memorization, and can utilize defense techniques
      Weaknesses: Independent/Lone Wolf, Blunt, Cynical, Cannot take a joke....just don't even try
      Biography: Do you remember that one kid at school who would always tattle to the teacher if you did anything wrong, break the rules, bullied the weaker kids, did anything remotely against the rules? That was who Miss. Heart was throughout her entire life thus far. A follower of the rules and the one who enforced it. Growing up in Celadon City wasn't easy especially when so many people came to and fro, bringing in the bad and good people. The girl's parents were avid believers that as long as people followed the rules that things would be okay. They were rather meek people without so much as a backbone. They didn't make too much of an impression on Ms. Heart. However, she did feel that it was the rule breakers fault who made her parents into such wimps. Whenever she would go to school she was often revered as the school's police force. Always on the lookout for anyone who was deemed suspicious, broke the rules, bullied, anything that distorted the peace. Many of her classmates did not come to be fond of her although the ones that did were the ones who actually did follow the rules. She had mixed reviews from her peers but the teachers encouraged this behavior. It took a bit off their load to keep an eye out on the children. So, although she didn't get much popularity from her peers she was quite the star with the adults.

Moving on to middle was the same except that people started to speak with their fists. It came to a close call with brawling with one of the students when Heart told one of the girls that she should lose weight or at least lay off the extra snicker bars tucked in her bag. If it weren't for the teacher Heart may have not been so fortunate that day. As you might guess from this encounter Heart decided to take some self-defense classes incase that heavy weight ever decided to bully herself around. As one who lived by the rules she knew how to bend them or find loopholes to bring criminals to justice. As long as it wasn't breaking the rule then Heart could live with it. Her sense of justice became more prominent with time as well as her separation from the rest of her peers. She became the 'lone wolf of justice' as some decided to name her. When teacher's found out about her exclusion from her peers they immediately contacted her parents. They weren't sure what the problem was when they got the call. If Heart was okay with how things were then why change it? The teacher's felt appalled by their response and tried to mix Heart with some peers who were open to the idea of trying to be friends with her. Well those peeps didn't cut it for her. The only people who she could deem a friend were those who held the same justice as she believed in. As these were just kids who were more interested in self gratification they didn't possess the same justice or the desire to uphold it.

High school was no different except now people just got physical all the time. Apparently people were being interested in the opposite gender and they didn't like it when you intervened in their 'love.' Things felt like they were getting a bit more complicated for Heart. People had made good cases about breaking the rules but breaking the rules for whatever reason was still breaking the rules at the end of the day. The JROTC were very much interested in the girl although she flat out refused them. She exclaimed that she had absolutely no interest in the army, navy, and air force. Many of the men in JROTC had tried to convince the girl to join but each time she flat out refused them. What ultimately attracted her to the police force was when she had taken on a case that was a bit too much for her. Word had gotten out about some drug dealers in her school so she went to investigate. Upon investigating Heart got caught up in more than she could chew. Heart got caught and was taken hostage. She was tied up, beaten up for her to spill the information about how she was able to find them and to divulge any information of whether or not she was a cop. The girl didn't spill anything even as her body screamed to. When it looked like they had enough of her the police came barging in. If she had not tipped the police earlier that night about the drug den then who knows what might of have happened that night. It was a painful lesson about how weak she really was. It was a downer, it made her feel so weak. If not for the kindness of one officer then she may had not decided to pursue to join the police officers.

When she graduated from high school Heart said farewell to both her parents. The scenario of the kidnapping had made her concern about her parents. In a selfish act she left home with nothing but a letter detailing her departure. Heart left Kanto and made headway into the Jhoto region where she signed up for the police academy. Things went smoothly as she graduated from the Jhoto Police Academy in four months. Her first partner was a Hoothoot and with this new established team the two performed their police duties. One year after being a police officer Heart and Hoothoot found themselves in a sticky situation. Upon providing back-up for a Pokemon Theft call the two were ordered to keep on the lookout for suspicious activity near the edge of a fisherman's abode near the beach. Being diligent within their mission the two found a horrible sight. Near the fisherman's home Chinchou were scattered across the ground with their bulbs missing. It twas the first time Heart had ever seen such a scene. They found the culprit behind the Pokemon theft ready to take one Chinchou's bulbs. Heart and Hoothoot stopped the criminal before another heinous deed could be done. Although the culprit was stopped the poor Chinchou had witnessed a horrible scene. With the green light from her superior Heart took in the Chinchou. Months passed before it could recover but in those months it had grown on the girl. With both the Pokemone's permission and her superior Heart added another Pokemon to the team.

Another year passed with Heart rising in the ranks faster than her peers. Many were envious, jealous, and spiteful of their peer. Heart requested a transfer to remove herself from the hostile surrounding. With reluctance her superior sent her to the Sinnoh region where she would eventually meet Riolu. Within this land years and years passed till she reached the age of 25. Once more hostility rose but not upon her peers but upon the criminals. The girl had run into the same group who were responsible for her kidnapping within the Kanto region. With Heart already contaminated from her previous experience with the group she was pulled from the mission. Feeling as if she couldn't escape the past Heart glanced through the internet and chanced upon a job offer for a school security guard. Believing that she might escape from the past into this school as well as spread justice within a disclosed area Heart signed up for the job. Some time passed before she got the job. It was here that Heart signed off from the force to travel to her a more subtle job.
      Hometown: Celadon City, Kanto
          ↦ Justice
          ↦Handcuffing criminals
          ↦Fruit
          ↦Practicing her skills and her Pokemon
          ↦The ocean and the wind

Dislikes:
          ↦ Scumbags
          ↦ Rule breakers
          ↦ Horndogs
          ↦Sour stuff
          ↦Cooking

House: Salamence House
      Dorm Room: Room 212
      Job Position: School Officer
      Goals: To put all the rule breakers in their place!

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Lucario
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Ability: Steadfast
        Move Set:

► Bone Rush
            ► Metal Claw
            ► Aura Sphere
            ► Dragon Pulse

User Image
        Pokemon: Noctowl
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Mild
        Ability: Keen Eye
        Move Set:

► Hypnosis
            ► Echoed Voice
            ► Peck
            ► Confusion

User Image
        Pokemon: Lanturn
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Gentle
        Ability: Volt Absorb
        Move Set:

► Electro Ball
            ► Signal Beam
            ► Bubble beam
            ► Confuse Ray

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:10 pm
murruelecreuset

Username: murruelecreuset
      Name: Jean Clarke
      Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
      Ethnicity: Caucasian (½ English, ½ French)
      Height: 6’ 4”
      Weight: 138 lbs
      Theme Song:
      Be Yourself – Audio Slave
      Metal Gear Saga

Personality: Jean is a kind person who loves helping anyone and everyone. Even through the bullying as a kid he remained lighthearted. His outlook on life has always been surprisingly optimistic despite all the things that have gone wrong in his life. As such he likes to cheer others up whenever he can. If there's anything he can do to help he's there. As such he's a good listener and very approachable. He'd like to think he's easy to talk to when you need an ear. Jean is also a pretty calm person under pressure. He knows how to keep focused and keep everyone calm when the situation calls for it. At the end of the day, Jean will always stay true to himself and isn't afraid to be who he is around others. Even if that means he's spontaneous and rather energetic with other people.

Strengths:
      Friendly : Jean makes a point of being as approachable as he can be. Despite dressing professionally, he doesn’t dress to the point of excessive. Being more down to earth he keeps a friendly smile and personality for his patients. He likes to relate with those who walk through his door. That way they can better connect with him and aren’t afraid to ask for help. As such, Jean is a good listener as would be expect for one to be a good doctor. He prefers to hear about what people are up too. What they want to be or how classes are going. He may just be around to help with injuries but even fun stories, like catching a new Pokémon can be nice to hear from time to time. After all it brightens the room and helps people feel more relaxed and comfortable.

Knowledgeable : After studying quite a bit in psychiatry and expanding his studies to include the probably skills to become his own physician, Jean would like to say he’s knowledgeable in his felt. Though he’s only been practicing for a number of years in his hometown, he’s yet to be stumped. Nothing stops him from figuring out all he can about his field. Though he hasn’t been stumped yet he’d like to think it wouldn’t stop him from helping others.

Sciences : It shouldn’t be a surprise that Jean is good in the science department. He was the kid with the chemist set as a child for sure. Biology is his shining gem as he would need to know the human anatomy to do his job well. Jean can easily recall that information, though his science skills don’t stop there. Remember that chemist set? That’s right Jean is great with chemistry too. As such he loves being in the kitchen. Baking is his second passion and it’s the reason why Jean can and still does make amazing chocolate.

Weaknesses:
      Chocolate : Jean has a big weakness for sweets, more specifically chocolate. He loves the stuff much like his Breloom Ray. Both believe that chocolate makes everything better, which is why not only is making it his hobby but he loves to share it with those who stop by his office. Chances are if you were to bring him anything sweet you'll make an instant friend. Sure it may go against the rules of nutrition but nothing beats a good tasting piece of chocolate.

Too Forgiving : Despite all the bullying in his life, Jean is rather forgiving. In fact he's too forgiving when it comes to himself. When someone does something to him it never takes him long to forgive. He's then back to treating that person kind and would help them out even if they don't deserve it. However when it comes to others Jean isn't as forgiving. However it's only a matter of time before he lets it go and moves on. He just can't stay mad at anyone.

Confidence : Jean's rather confident when it comes to his work. Sometimes he can be overconfident, which can reflect badly to others. It's not that he comes off that way but rather that he is unyielding with the way he does things. Ultimately, his suggests for what to do to recover is for a good reason. As such he expects those he cares for to follow his directives. There are also times when Jean can have a lack of confidences, usually when he finds himself in difficult social situations. Jean can be spontaneous from time to time, and a little exuberant or rather outgoing for some people. Though, that’s just who he is.

Biography: As a young boy, Jean always wanted to be a breeder. He got that from his mother. She was great with Pokémon and always amazed him. His father happened to be a doctor. Essentially when his mother was working with Pokémon, his father worked with humans. It always made Jean curious but his mother always said to follow your heart. So when he turned ten he knew were his heart lied. His first Pokémon came from an egg he got on his tenth birthday. Jean had been watching the egg and taking care of it hoping it would hatch. Since he took such an interest his mother decided to give it to him as a gift. It hatched shortly after into a Cleffa he named Star. He and Star were the best of friends and inseparable from the very day they met.

Sadly not everything was sunshine and daisies for Jean when he was a kid. While he aspired to become a great breeder, he was bullied a lot of the time. He never once told his parents feeling they didn’t need to know as he didn’t want to trouble them. When he got Star some of the boys would bully him about it being a girly Pokémon. It was the first time Star ever lost her cool. It was also the last time Jean was bothered by the other kids. After that he worked with Star and helped raise her right until she became the Clefable she is today.

As Jean got older, he realized he didn’t just want to be a breeder… He wanted to become a doctor. So he went off to school and started on the path of becoming a psychologist. After taking his path in psychology he decided he wasn’t done there and continued his education so he could become more than just a psychologist or therapist. It was during this time that Jean informed that his parents died in a car accident. Hurt and at a complete loss, Jean found something that helped ease his pain, chocolate making.

It was that hobby that brought Jean and his Breloom. At the time it was a Shroomish but his love for sweets certainly hasn’t changed. After making a new batch of chocolates the grass Pokémon found its way into the house got into it. Jean was completely surprised and after startling the happy Pokémon it didn’t seem to want to leave. Evidently he named it Ray and they’ve been together ever since. His last Pokémon came a while after when he obtained another egg. It hatched into a Spritzee which he named Mistral. This cute little fairy type seemed to like storing the smells of Jean’s chocolate. As such Ray is constantly thrown off of his game of knowing when his trainer is really in the kitchen.

As of today, Jean found himself taking over his mother’s job. Though, he took the time to help the people in town. Despite takes pride in the work he was doing, Jean knew something was missing. Even Star could tell her trainer wasn’t 100% satisfied. That’s when he found the ad in the paper for Ordell Academy. They needed a nurse and he knew his skills of working with both human and Pokémon would certainly be a benefit. If anything he might challenge himself. So after getting his team’s suggestion on it, Jean sent in an application. His only hope is that the students won’t mind his help and perhaps like his chocolate.

Hometown: Celestic Town, Sinnoh Region

↦ Anything Sweet (#1 Chocolate)
          ↦ Helping Others
          ↦ Seeing Smiles
          ↦ Taking Care of Pokémon

Dislikes:
          ↦ Mistreatment of Pokémon
          ↦ Bullying
          ↦ Injuries
          ↦ Frowning & Sadness
          ↦ Lose of his Parents

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N (This section will be filled out later)

House: Flygon House
      Dorm Room: Room 115
      Job Position: School Nurse
      Goals: To make others happy and become a great doctor.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Star the Clefable
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Mild
        Ability: Cute Charm – Contact with the Pokémon may cause infatuation
        Move Set:

► Sing
            ► Heal Pulse
            ► Magical Leaf
            ► Wake-Up Slap

User Image
    Pokemon: Ray the Breloom
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Technician – Moves with a base power of 60 or less are boosted in power by 50%
    Move Set:

► Drain Punch
        ► Mega Drain
        ► Stun Spore
        ► Force Palm

User Image
    Pokemon: Mistral the Spritzee
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Ability: Aroma Veil – Protects allies from attacks that effect their mental state
    Move Set:

► Fairy Wind
        ► Calm Mind
        ► Draining Kiss
        ► Aromatherapy

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Username: DJ Double B
      Name: Lorraine Jessica Young (Lorrie)
      Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
      Ethnicity: American
      Birthday: April 19
      Height: 5'2"
      Weight: 130 lb.
      Physical Description: Long, red hair and brown eyes. One notable feature is her rough, calloused hands. They are marked with scrapes and scars. The other is a large, dark burn scar on the back of her left hand. Another is a six inch tattoo on her left forearm.
      Theme Song: Radioactive -- Imagine Dragons

Personality: Lorrie has always been a relaxed woman who takes things one day at a time. She doesn't worry too much about the past, and doesn't worry too much about the future. She's handy, having gained valuable skills in repairing machinery and technology. during her time in Oreburgh City. Lorrie is a very practical person from her time spent not dwelling in the past or thinking of the future, though she doesn't entirely understand why people would plan their lives so far ahead. Lorrie can also get a little nosy, asking about things even if they don't necessarily concern her. She can't help but get a little curious about other people sometimes.
      Strengths:
      (_) Having boxed in her spare time, Lorrie can easily last in a fight if she had to - hopefully, she won't have to.
      (_) Can whistle very well, and does so often
      (_) Not a picky eater -- Lorraine can and will eat anything but peanuts and peanut products due to mild allergies
      Weaknesses:
      (_) Lorrie isn't very book smart. She can do enough reading and math to get by, but don't give her any pop quizzes!
      (_) Speaks with a thick drawl and a lot of slang. Can be hard to understand
      (_) Mild allergy to peanuts and peanut products. Will become nauseous and develop hives if they are consumed.
      Biography: Lorrie was born a middle child between two other girls, Jenny and Isabelle. Her parents were shopkeepers in Sandgem Town, where she grew up. Unlike her sisters, Lorrie didn't make the best marks in school. Nothing about sitting at a desk really struck her as something she'd want to do for the rest of her life. While her sisters went on to become nurses or start families, Lorrie decided to try something different, moving out to Oreburgh City to learn to be a mechanic when she was 18.

She paid the rent as a miner, spending the rest of her time either studying under local mechanics, taking up boxing as a hobby. Her parents weren't as proud of her as they were of her sisters, which always bugged her. Years of training went by, mixed with friends, boyfriends, and a lot of bruises from boxing. At 21, she finished training, opting to stick around Oreburgh and use her new skills to work on different aspects of the mining process, namely in fixing up refinery equipment. She worked around the mines for the past five years until she heard about a job opening at Ordell. She certainly wasn't smart enough to be a teacher, but the idea was something really cool. So she applied to be one of the repairmen around campus. After she got the job, she packed her tools and made her way to the campus.
      Hometown: Sandgem Town, Sinnoh
          ↦ Boxing
          ↦ Poker Night
          ↦ Rock Music
          ↦ Coffee (Preferably black)
          ↦ Rock, Fighting, and Fire Pokemon

Dislikes:
          ↦ Sweet Foods
          ↦ Peanuts and Peanut products (allergic)
          ↦ Being made fun of for being short
          ↦ Tea
          ↦ Clingy People
          ↦ Fiction Books

House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: Room 213
      Job Postion: Repairman
      Goals: Do well at work

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Kecleon (Dusty)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 26
        Nature: Hardy (No Bonus)
        Ability: Color Change
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Slash
            ► Ancient Power
            ► Psybeam
            ► Feint Attack

Pokemon: Poliwrath (Alia)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Jolly (+Speed, -Sp. Attack)
        Ability: Water Absorb
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Rain Dance
            ► Body Slam
            ► Circle Throw
            ► Bubble Beam

Pokemon: Quilava (Rocco)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 28
        Nature: Relaxed (+Defense, -Speed)
        Ability: Flash Fire
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Extrasensory
            ► Defense Curl
            ► Tackle
            ► Flame Wheel

I N V E N T O R Y [SECTION TO BE FILLED BY MOD]
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:39 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Username: TheWhiteDragonfly
      Name: Domenico "Nick" Williams
      Ethnicity: Johto (1/4 Caucasian, 1/4 Spanish, 1/2 Italian)
      Birthday: November 11
      Height: 5'11"
      Weight: 189 lbs
      Physical Description: Short brown hair and eyes. At work he is clean-shaven, though it is clear he shaves only because of the job. Long breaks result in stubble. On occasions where he does not have his contact lenses in he will wear wire-rimmed glasses.
      Theme Song: PigPen Theater Co. - Bremen

Personality:
        Diligent // Nick takes things from start to finish. If you want something done right, do it right the first time and do it yourself.
        Calm // Even the most troublesome children cannot break through his calm demeanor. Strong emotions like anger and frustration show themselves subtly if at all.
        Canny // Though he works at Ordell as a Janitor, Nick's mind is always slowly turning and seeing things others don't. He enjoys looking for small ways to improve what he does and how he does it, taking pride even in small "tricks of the trade". He also enjoys logic puzzles and always has a Sudoku book or something similar tucked into his pocket or cleaning cart.

Strengths: Nick has a good eye for finding things that are out of place. He always seems show up with his cart just as some messy incident has occurred and needs cleaning. Practice has made him very skilled at Sudoku and similar logic puzzles.
      Weaknesses: Nick's diligence takes on a form of perfectionism and makes it difficult for him to work on projects with others. He finds it difficult to resist going over others' work, even if they are more than capable. It also means he can sometimes rub people the wrong way as they may interpret his behavior as condescending or disrespectful. He also has difficulty sleeping and often is up late at night unable to get to bed.
      Biography: Nick's grew up in the port town of Olivine City. He was nearly constantly tan, spending every long day padding down the city streets in the sun. Although it wasn't necessary, he has been working since he was rather young doing odd jobs like washing windows, delivering papers, and busing tables. He liked keeping himself busy, and if he saved up he would be able to go anywhere he wanted from the port.

A long time ago now, there was a woman he fell in love with, Marie. Though they were together for years, they never married. They may have, had she not died in a car accident before he got the chance to even ask her. Nick never really got over it and actively ignores the feeling of his years creeping slowly forward with not much of anything to show for it. He has spent a long time taking work wherever the wind seems to blow him. Perhaps, with this job, he could find some fulfillment in being surrounded by all these kids with bright futures.

Hometown: Olivine City, Johto
          ↦ Having nice shoes
          ↦ Logic puzzles, Sudoku
          ↦ Oatmeal Muffins

Dislikes:
          ↦ Television/Movies
          ↦ Cabbage
          ↦ Repeated failure
          ↦ Glitter. Cleaning it up is the bane of his existance

House: Kingdra
      Dorm Room: Room 113
      Job Postion: Janitor
      Goals: Provide a clean place of learning for the students

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Xatu, "Nisca"
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
        Ability: Magic Bounce
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Roost
            ► Ominous Wind
            ► Confuse Ray
            ► Air Slash

Pokemon: Cinccino, "Saicin"
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Serious (No Effect)
        Ability: Skill Link
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Sing
            ► Swift
            ► Tail Slap
            ► Rock Blast

Pokemon: Braixen, "Colm"
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature: Sassy (+SpDef, -Spd)
        Ability: Magician
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Fire Spin
            ► Psybeam
            ► Magic Coat
            ► Ember

I N V E N T O R Y [SECTION TO BE FILLED BY MOD]
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:12 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.G E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
      Name: Aislin Montero Chadwick De Loup
      Sexual Orientation: Aromantic Homosexual
      Ethnicity: Hispanic
      Birthday: February 11
      Height: [] 5'5''
      Weight: [] 170 lbs
      Physical Description: :
      At 5'5' and with a bit of bulk, Ash considers himself fairly good looking. He has dark skin which he inherited from his maternal grandmother and pink hair, which he inherited from his paternal grandmother. His brilliant sapphire blue eyes are a De Loup family trait. He can most often be seen with an impish smile on his face.
      Theme Song: Ahi llego yo

Personality:Coming from a relatively large family Ash is social and fiercely protective of his own. He's the kind of friend who will fight for you without a second thought. He can be rather hotheaded which only fuels his protectiveness. Being the middle child Ash was often left alone. This gave Ash some an independent streak.
      Strengths: Ash can handle himself in a conversation and is very quick-witted. Playing soccer and dancing lessons have left him with a highly athletic build. He's a linguistics buff, as well as a history buff and is well versed in knowledge of these two things. Working in ( and spending so much time in) libraries he has quick memory recall ( after years of reading and reading and having to look for books by the dewey decimal system, it's build up) He also took Judo while growing up to help with bullying. Because of who he is Ash has developed an unwavering pride in who he is and a willingness to stand for what he believes in. He is fluent in Spanish and French, as well as ASL ( took it in college). He has some basic ( high school level) knowledge of Japanese due to studying a semester in Jotho. He's good at cooking and has traditional spanish and french family recipes under his belt, due to mostly helping his mother and aunts in the kitchen during soccer games and family get-togethers.
      Weaknesses: He's a bit of a goof, quick to make a joke in the middle of a discussion. He is loyal to a fault. Loud and outspoken, he isn't good at admitting when he's wrong. His main flaw is his pride. He also suffers from PTSD due to his parent's shooting and the bullying he went through in school. This has left him with the side-effect of being hyper vigilant. He can also go nonverbal and have flashback episodes if he's around certain triggers. He's very bad with numbers and formulas.

Biography: Ash's mother's family hails from Kalos, His father immigrated to Kalos for work related reasons and met his mother. Together they raised five children, of which Aislin is the third.
      Ash had a fairly nice childhood. He endured bullying and scorn due to his orientation but had his family to help him and with so many siblings and cousins it was hard to feel lonely. Growing up around mostly educated women and men who knew better than to argue with them, his orientation was never much of an issue for his family, despite the fact that they were Catholic.
      He realized he was trans at age seven ( he kept lining up with the boys in pre-k) and transitioned ( from female to male) rather painlessly. His parents put him on puberty blockers while he was still in primary school and he presented as a boy the rest of his life starting on Testosterone as he entered high school. Again, he faced some scorn but having educated parents and a large family, he was allowed to be himself without much trouble. It helped that his uncle was a lawyer. Anyone that tried to stop Ash from being himself could easily find themselves in a legal battle. ( it's against the law to discriminate based on orientation. Ash's family made sure he always knew that)
      He kept the name Aislin grateful that it was a unisex name and carried on with his life. When asked what he was he answered truthfully "I'm a boy" Between legal protection and common decency however, it wasn't as though anyone could hassle him. Because he transitioned early his driver's license and other identification all show Ash as a boy ( which is good since he is one) so no one really really had any reason to give him a hard time over it.

Ash's parents were killed in a robbery walking back home one night. Ash was 17, and was present at the time having just come home from a semester abroad in Jhoto. This left him with severe P.T.S.D. fortunately, he was taken to a shrink and had his family for support. Ash was in for years of strife but with his family behind him he found the tools he needed and was able to finish his studies.

The family came together after the tragedy and gave the Montero De Loup children the option of living with any of their relatives. Ash needed a change. He packed his bags and attended university in Santiago Chile with an uncle, living there until he finished getting his degree. He also finished transitioning around age 19. ( although as far as Ash is concerned, he's always been a boy)

When it came to what his major was Ash was undecided. Having grown up around mostly educated people he been exposed to a lot of options. His aunt was a doctor, his cousin a nurse, his uncle a lawyer. He could do any of these things. It was right after he lost his parents however that he found his path. Due to his family valuing education he often spent most of his time at the local library. It certainly helped that libraries were quiet, since he could avoid triggers there. The programs and people there helped him through a hard time in his life. He came to realize libraries were valuable places, they offered programs and services to homeless people, after school programs for children, and movies and music to people who wouldn't be able to afford them. For Ash, who had had the luxury of a supporting family through everything he had been through, this meant so much more. The people that sought refuge in the library, from the kids with too-busy parents to lgtb youth like himself, didn't seem to have that. The library was a shelter for those who, unlike him, didn't have always have a good home to go to.
      He decided right there and then that he wanted to do that for people. He wanted to be in charge of a place like that. He wanted to be a librarian.
      People said he couldn't do it, that he shouldn't do it. With a family with so many graduates, a job as a librarian seemed rather small. "You're smarter than that" they said "meant for more"
      Ash didn't listen to them, he knew what he wanted to do. He worked in the college library while he studied and became even more convinced that it was what he wanted to do in life. He also became acquainted with the library system.
      He took the proper program and became a certified librarian. His sister told him a school was opening and that they needed a librarian. After a couple of interviews he found himself with a new job at Ordell.
      Hometown: Kalos
          ↦ dancing
          ↦good food
          ↦Flying on his pokemon

Dislikes:
          ↦ prejudiced people
          ↦ when books get damaged
          ↦Anyone that uses the words 'manly' or 'girly' to describe anything ( and you bet your sweet pattotie he'll come up with a linguistics backed reason why that's not a good or smart thing to do)
          ↦legit has a list of lingistic pet peeves that's too long to share.

House: Salamence House
      Dorm Room: Room 110
      Job Postion: Librarian
      Goals: To provide people who come to his library with the same things he was provided with and to do his best.

P O K E M O N [MAXIMUM 3 POKEMON, LEVEL CAP 30, HIDDEN ABILITY AND 1 EGG MOVE PERMITTED]
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Togekiss
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Ability: Serene Grace
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Air Slash
            ► Nasty Plot
            ► Roost
            ► Thunder Wave

Pokemon: Meowstic
              Friendship Points:
              User Image
              Nature: Bold
              Ability: Prankster
              Experience:
              Move Set:
                  ► light screen
                  ► reflect
                  ► Thunder Wave
                  ► Psychic

Pokemon: Lileep
                    Friendship Points:
                    User Image
                    Ability: Storm Drain
                    Experience:
                    Move Set:

► Stealth Rock
                        ► Giga Drain
                        ► Ancient Power
                        ► Toxic