Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
All Sewn Up [Dante, Reno, Kain & Friends] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:17 am
Kain would jutt at being poked in the side, losing his lock on the hat. He put it down, "N, no.. not to wear. Be consumed? not intake. I have seen this hat? On a book. I've seen this book." Looking down at what was likely some confused looks. "In the hug of concrete, I... I erm.. was lonely. I only.. had Reno and Grey. But both bothered me... I wanted something to hold and look at. I only had my handbook" Kains aid pulling out he pocket book of Snagem. "I read it over and over. Reading was Calming." Kain smiled thinking about reading his book.

Clara lifted a brow at the the odd items. "Dante" Clara said without looking away "I think hes trying to look like Lady Ga GA." She gave a pondering smile, "The arm is easy enough, but what could we do with this less than subtle helmet?" she said circling Reno like a shark.

----------------

Malum releasing Rome would snarl. "You yourself are unsure. This is not good." He would recenter himself straightening up, ignoring the last phew things Rome had to say in his mood.

With a swift wave of the red suited beings hand, a amalgamation of flesh would reach in through the window lifting him away. "Ill send him in, hes less likely to try and kill you.

After a while a knock on the door would echo in the Victorian home. And standing looking up at the wooden door was Bonum. "Hey I head you required assistance with the memory realignment? Not sure why MAlum was here first, hehe."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:08 pm
Kairi would hold tight to Tetra's ball, still considering sending the Houndoom to look for the ragtag group that they considered family. "Dante's probably busy helping Clara and Reno find something decent, so, let's just give them a little bit of extra time. I'm sure there's something we can do in the meantime," she would say, looking up at Kain again. At his rambling, Kairi couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in confusion before listening to his explanation. "Guess all our books are out in Snowpoint, eh? Why don't we get you something other than that old handbook to read. Pretty sure I saw some books around here somewhere. Besides, I wouldn't mind picking up a book or two myself," she would say with a smile. "You coming with, Leslie?" Kairi would ask her sister as she linked arms with Kain, wanting to make sure he wasn't going to wander off without her.

Listening to what Reno said about what they had to work with, Dante couldn't help but sigh. "I can work with your arm easily enough. The helmet though... I'll... I'll see what I can do," he would say, a rather exasperated look on his face. He would circle Reno for a moment as well, trying to figure out what might be best for him. Seeing a couple things nearby that might work, Dante would run off, grabbing a few different colored t-shirts along the way to go with the main piece he had chosen for Reno to try on. He would pick up a couple sleeveless jackets with a bit of a high collar in varying colors. Holding onto them tightly in his hands, he would shove them and the t-shirts against Reno's chest. "Go try these on. Not my usual taste, honestly, but, I think this could work nicely for you. I can't guarantee the helmet will look good with it, but, it's worth a try," Dante would say, still sounding a little exasperated.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:00 pm
Leslie looked between the two for a moment before simply tapping at her SNAG. "Nah. Physical books aren't really my thing. Gimme something to break or computer stuff to learn, I'm game. I'll go settle up accommodations for our stay here. Actually accomplish something we were here originally for." The pint-sized teen would quickly set off for her goal, checking her SNAG every once in a while to make sure she was going the right way.

Reno laughed as he heard Clara and Dante getting exasperated over the helmet he had needlessly hauled out to have them try and adapt to. "The sunglasses were a half serious thing. The helmet was me being a butt." Grabbing the sleeveless, high-collared vest from Dante's grasp and snatching up a red t-shirt, Reno would only take a few moments before sliding out of the change room. Putting the pair of sunglasses on, the redhead would examine himself in the mirror before giving a nod of satisfaction. "Not the formal style, but I like." He said, visibly checking out the new likely addition to his wardrobe. Realizing he had forgotten something, he dug into his bag and yanked out the artifact in its pocket to mount the dharmachakra on his robotic arm. There. Now it felt complete.

-------

Watching Malum slip out the door, Rome would settle on his next course of action. Namely, bailing out. Tugging with all his mental fortitude at the link he still felt with Reno, the mental apparition felt himself slowly rising off the floor and watched as he began to fade away. Smirking at his increasing transparency, Rome waited for the world to shift to normal.

Any day now.

C'mon.

.....Stupid little mental aberration was right. He was stuck.

Sighing as he dropped to the floor, he would turn to see Bonum now at the door. "Yo. Pick a portrait. We are going to complete a damned memory set of a person right now or so help me I will duct tape the three of you together until you stay recombined." Giving a few telekinetic nudges to some fragments he had managed to identify as part of Kairi's portrait, Rome waited to see what Bonum was going to add.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:42 pm
Bonom would smile looking at the piece. The red strand of hair was obvious who it belonged to. "Ahh a rose in the midst, the glow of red matching ones heart" Bonum would blush a little after reciting his poem. "I do apologize. Kain appreciates this color. Especially now. It makes him smile though he isn't too sure why. Maybe you can help." Bonum would open his palms spawning a few books and plenty of loose pages. "These are memories we have but no idea what day, where they where, or who they even refer to. So? Maybe this can help. But that Poem I said was this" Bonum said handing Rome the Page.

Upon it touching Rome it formed into another peice like a shard of glass gold with a shining black spot in its center.

---------------------------------------------------

Kain would jump a little having his arm yanked down and linked with Kairi's, though that fear would settle quickly. He would smile letting her lead the way.

Clara would be swimming through the isles. Such a rad look needed to be met with an equal amount of rad down low. Then she found them. A pair of black skinny jeans perfect for this cool dude style, as well as some nice swanky brown loafers. Running past Dante as a green blur she would threw the ball of clothes over the door. "These too!"  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:50 pm
Kairi would nod at her sister. "Alright, well, contact us once you've got that sorted. After Kain and I are done looking at the books we'll probably go track down the others," the redhead would say before watching her sister run off. Looking up at Kain then, Kairi would give a gentle smile. "C'mon, let's see if we can find something interesting to read," she would say, tugging on Kain's arm a little as she started to walk towards where she thought she had seen the books. It had been quite a while since she had read anything of interest, and Kairi found herself to be a little excited at the fact that she could pick up something new and interesting. Thankfully, they didn't have to walk around too long to find the actually rather large section of books. Book cases towering over both Snagems. There seemed to be a few ladders set up to help customers reach the higher shelves. It reminded Kairi of a library, honestly. "I... I actually wasn't expecting something to this extent. What about you Kain?" Kairi would ask, her voice wavering a bit, betraying the fact that she was feeling a little intimidated by the huge selection they were now faced with.

Dante would stare at Reno blankly for a moment before finally glaring at his cousin. "Seriously? You were joking?" he would say, his tone a little condescending as he craned his neck up to look at Reno. Tossing his hands up in the air, he would turn around and start to walk away. Unfortunately, he wouldn't quite see what Clara had tossed to Reno because of this. "That's it. I'm done. No more help from me if you can't take this seriously," he would grumble, obviously annoyed. He did enjoy helping Reno and Clara both find something, but, he didn't feel like he could do too much more like this. Poor Dante couldn't always realize something was a joke until it was too late, and once he did, he didn't always take it well. He didn't believe that you should joke with someone who was trying to give you fashion advice, but, clearly not everyone else thought of things that way. He wasn't sure where he was headed now, so, chances were he was going to get lost eventually.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:38 pm
And off Leslie went to find their hotel. Well, at least she attempted to. Who knows where exactly she was going to find. Well,at least the address she had found looked like it was free and open.

Reno would take his time putting on the pair of skinny jeans and the brown loafers, unaware that he was allowing Dante the chance to wander off in his usual style. "Alrighty. I think I have an entire outfit. And I'm pretty sure I look like an assassin from that one game series. Cool." Reno called out over the changing room door, quickly exiting in his original outfit to find Clara there. Only Clara. Oh, this was going to be an interesting time. "Clara. Please tell me Dante is just off looking for something to complete the outfit and isn't wandering." He asked, already beginning to look around the nearby area in an effort to locate Dante nearby.

--------

Rome would carefully pluck the small fragment, slowly rolling it over in his hands in contemplation. What he had between his fingers was the closest connection he knew of between Kain and Kairi. All it would take was one slip of the hand, one simple snap and he could find himself driving the pair apart so he could get Kairi back. So...if he had thought this all through, why was he still simply spinning the shard in his hand?

He couldn't do anything like that. It wouldn't be right, crippling Kain just for some petty effort on his part to try and get Kairi. Carefully placing the shard into the picture he had determined as Kairi's. "Give me another one, Bonom. Maybe another one will speak to you like that."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:32 pm
Bonum would watch as the Red haired projection danced the shard in his hands. "You know unlike Malum I know how to read people. You know Reno will find someone. He just Kind of like Kain, just needs some more balance in their lives." Bonum would lay a hand on Rome back rubbing it gently.

Lifting his hand three large pieces of glass would roll to the ground. This time a shimmer of bronze and silver planes. Kneeling down Bonum moved the pieces together, like a puzzle the peices lines sat together. A recognizable shoulder metallic and gleaming, centered in the three. "It seems we are building something big here Rome..... Thank you for being here."

Bonum would lean up stretching while he did and walked over to his stack of books of scattered memories.

-----------------------------

Clara would look back and forwth before noticing Dante had left. "Alright welll... um let me see. Okay A! You look amazing. And a the pants work with the vest perfectly. We'll grab a watch another day to go with this. B Dante has vanished and I'm not too sure why... MAYBE THIS IS HIM TESTING ME! wait but we are already done.... Umm? Well s**t" The green wearing girl would snatch at Reno's good arm and begin to hastily lead him " Okay well he can go get lost! We on the other hand are a going to get this stuff paid for and then go F-" Clara without noticing in her speedy charge slammed right into the back of some random patron of the mall.

Kain would look at the tall shelves craning his neck as he did. step by step he climbed the ladder, even tall man on the tip of his toes could not reach the entire height. Looking around he saw a few book packing them under his arm. A anctient literature book, a book on ancient pokemon, one on the mobsters of the past but that one was fiction, and what was this? Kain leaned up looking on the very top shelf, covered in dust few books where abandoned so high. The shelf even on the last stair of the ladder a normal person could not reach it, than why is there still books up there. Kain ran his hand around them blowing the dust off them and reading each cover. amongst them was something Kain had to pass down to kairi. Letting the book drop to the ground she would see a how to dress in today's fashion 1890's. "They.. they are all this old, and an and lost, I mean beat. It- It's funny."

Looking back Kain saw a rather large leather book. He was inexplicably drawn to it, he couldn't tell why. Grabbing the spine he pulled it closer. It held a purple gem in the center of the cover. The pages where yellow and worn. He would try to open finding it locked with a very odd metal brace with a keyhole. Climbing down the ladder Kain stacked the first three books on the leather back, they seemed so small now sitting atop the book larger than a dictionary. "I think I have everything."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:33 pm
Kairi would watch Kain carefully for a moment as he climbed up the ladder before looking at some of the books that were on the shelves that she could reach on her own. Pulling out a few different fantasy novels that looked interesting, the redhead would hesitate as she saw a book that she hadn't seen in a while. Pulling it out carefully, she would smile as she saw the familiar cover. "I was hoping to get a new copy of this. I lost my old one. One of the characters in it is who I named Azoth after," she would say, looking back up to Kain. "You'd probably like this. This is actually three books in one, but, it's a brilliant story." The redhead would set some of the other books she had picked up back onto the shelf, deciding that she only needed the one book, being that it would likely take her a while to re-read through the whole thing. When Kain came back down to the floor, Kairi would smile at him. "Guess we should start looking for the others, huh?"

If the others were to go looking for Dante, they would likely be unable to find him, due to the fact that he had somehow managed to wander outside of the department store. Taking a deep breath, Dante would attempt to calm himself. Crystal blue eyes would scan the area, taking in the beautiful city that was Lilycove. All he had to do was figure out where he was wanting to go, and then just start walking. But where exactly did he want to go? He thought about this for a moment as he continued to stare out at the rest of the city. Well, maybe it would be best if he just started walking. It's not like he'd be able to get where he wanted to even if he did have an idea of where that was. He would start wandering, taking in the sights as he did so. He couldn't help but admire a few of the houses as he walked past them, not because they were anything spectacular, but simply because they were so quaint for being in such a large city. Walking the path between two buildings that would likely stick out in his mind later, Dante would eventually find himself standing on the beach and staring out at the sea.
--------

As it turned out, Clara didn't actually bump into a person, but a rather large Haxorus. Feeling the tiny girl bump into it, the Axe Jaw Pokemon would turn around and let out a rather loud snarl, it's red eyes gleaming under the fluorescent lights of the department store. The trainer who had been walking alongside her Haxorus, would turn around, wondering why her Pokemon had stopped walking. "Is there a problem?" the girl would ask, giving Clara an odd look as she did so. The Haxorus would growl again, raising its head before letting an even louder roar. "What did you do to my Haxorus to make him so mad?"

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:06 pm
Reno could only stand and listen as the human explosion of emotion and thought that was Clara began responding. While he wasn't willing to interrupt her stream of thought, the idea that Dante was testing her by going missing almost made him burst out into laughter. This was a man who got lost on the way to Goldenrod and ended up Mount Silver in Snagem's main lobby. Feeling her hand grasping at his flesh and blood arm, Reno simply resigned himself to his fate of following behind Clara. At least until she ran into the Haxorus and the Pokemon began to make threatening growls towards her. Well then. Time to stand his ground. "Not to be crude, but mine's bigger." Reno said, cracking open a Pokeball and watching as Fenrir emerged to glare at the slightly smaller Haxorus she was now in front of. "Put mister threatening back in his Pokeball and we can all leave peaceably miss." He added, already doing a few mental calculations over his next likely moves.

Leslie would soon find herself in front of a relatively extravagant hotel, obviously some sort of accommodations supplied by the whole event. There was no way they spent their own money to get a place like this themselves. Way too classy for their less...tactful members. Either way, in she went to go and confirm their reservations.

------

Rome would glance up at Bonum, suspicious for a moment of the mental offshoot before sighing. "No problem. Just promise me you three idiots won't argue over who gets the 'top' share of Kain's mind. Otherwise, I'm duct taping you all together and hitting you with a stick until you agree." Rome said, carefully placing the pieces together and attempting to lift them in to place. The first few attempts would prove the idea to be a failure, leading Rome to simply telekinetically lift the entire lot into their place in the Reno picture as one piece. "Alright. We have Reno and Kairi. Whats next."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:11 am
Bonum would stand next to rome scratching his chinwhilst he grinned his jagged teethe in confusion. "well they definitely aren't finished but your right these are a good starting point." The glass floating would be caught by light dazzling in the room. "These planes are the kind you would see in a cathedral or church, hmm poetic." Bonum would take a moment looking at the unfinished glass, in haling as he did. "Ill go looking through the pages tell me if you recognize any."

Boneum would take a seat in a single chair in the corner. "This one I have read and well it confuses me, and Malum won't say anything about it.... Brother rival, blood shared but family lost, heat of fight, sympathy of thought, father we must.... Any Idea on this one? I know Im jumping to something that seems heavy but even just a name?"

------------------------------

With a gentle nod Kain would follow kairi around, almost like a dog on a leash, but just nearly as pathetic.

Clara on the other hand was shaking, how do you respond to a stranger angry? She lifted her head, about to say sorry when the woman shot her blame at her like a bullet. Luckily the white knight Reno came bursting in, with the expected cockiness.

His Haxorus was amazing shooting out like that. Clara couldn't help but think that this was like those movies she found in the attic, two monsters battling it out, dad always hated them, but mom said they weren't his to throw away. weird.

Clara shook her head re-centering into the conversation. Still shaking the silver haired squirt pulled a pokeball out of her purse. Interrupting the two fire-spitters, "Ummm. I have a Dragon too."  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas