8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:35 am
User Image
User Image

Man I got to quote something?
Something meaningful and from the heart?

Vin looked at him with sadness in his eyes, knowing what it's like to lose someone that means so much to him. He grinned softly as he placed his hand on Rumple's shoulder, nodding softly with a nice smile,"Losing someone is very difficult..one day though..you'll see your boy again."
Vin quickly pointed his keyblade toward the box before speaking to him softly,"You got a deal with me? Help me with Xehanort and I'll help you.."
His keyblade shinned with a blue tint glow around the crystals as he awaited for his answer, hoping he would agree with him.

Well don't trust a stranger who says he has free tacos
No matter how badly you want some tacos.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:35 am
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ User Image ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"All magic ..."

"ah ah!" he said stopping him for a moment then pointed to himself "just so we're clear ... i'm the one who finishes him off, considering my dagger is the sister weapon of Excalibur, anyone stabbed from instantly dies ... and i know good and well we all want him dead for good this time. no banishment to the void, nor reanimation, no Horcruxes ... dead ... if you agree, then the deal ... is struck"

"... comes with a price"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin brushed his beard softly as he thought about how Rumpel to have the killing strike before speaking softly to him,"Hmm...we'll both finish him off..he has taken someone near and dear to me..and I want to make sure I take him apart as well.."
Vin thought about his best friend E-Man, remembering holding him in his arms dead which made him close his eyes to hide his sadness. He opened his eyes back up before speaking to Rumpel with a straight face,"Get me that armor and we'll have a deal.."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:14 pm
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ User Image ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"All magic ..."

"were i a keyblade weilder i would have the armor, one of the rules with magic." Rumple said slightly stern "magic has it's own rules, and a price ... i'm no expert but there may be the possibility of a trial ... used to be there was a place where Keyblade wielders would train, but then Xehanort destroyed it ... however he subconsciously created an underground lab in a place called Hallow Bastion that was slightly linked to it so that's a good a place as any to look" he said with a slight shrug "i had a compass there that could help but i made a deal about fifty years ago"

"... comes with a price"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:20 am
User Image
User Image

Vin smiled softly as he stood up straight, finishing his cigarette before placing the remainder of the cigarette into a cylinder that held ashes and trash before he could get outside. With a small nod and a bow, he summoned his keyblade before shooting a portal against the door to help him travel to other realms,"Once we kill Xehanort..I'll open the box...that's a keyblade master's promise.."
Vin then dashed through the portal, turning around sticking his tongue out at him before the portal disappeared within the room.

User Image

Misthaven, the Enchanted Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces