Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Finding a Magick Muse - Sinnoh Badge Run(Trish) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:32 pm
"Huh, really? That's kind of interesting. I learned a good bit about the regions at the Pokemon Academy...didn't get to stay long though." She said with a shrug. "So where are we now?" Lauren asked as she began to look around at her surroundings.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:46 pm
Trish nodded. "I heard the regions have been opening up to more trade and tourism from other regions a lot more over time so who knows how many others there are besides the ones we know of?" She asked as she walked along. "Um....It looks like we're getting closer but we should probably pick up the pace a little bit. Wild Pokemon might come over us if we linger too long."

The two had made it about halfway across route 202 so far. It shouldn't take long to make it to Jubilife City.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:53 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Trish nodded. "I heard the regions have been opening up to more trade and tourism from other regions a lot more over time so who knows how many others there are besides the ones we know of?" She asked as she walked along. "Um....It looks like we're getting closer but we should probably pick up the pace a little bit. Wild Pokemon might come over us if we linger too long."

The two had made it about halfway across route 202 so far. It shouldn't take long to make it to Jubilife City.

"You seem pretty smart." Lauren said with a smile. "Really? I started out in Twinleaf Town but I didn't see a single wild Pokemon on my way to Sandgem Town. I figured there weren't many around here or something." That was a lie. Lauren had encountered several wild Pokemon but had fled from each one of them, something Trish would soon see for herself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:15 pm
Trish started to reply to Lauren when something caught her attention. There was a soft rustling in the underbrush just off the road. "Hm?" The rustling noise escalated in volume slowly, the girl watching for visible signs of what it might be.

"Doof."

"Waa?" Trish was thoroughly confused by the strange rodent-esque creature. She pulled out her SNAG and scanned it to figure out what it was, reading the data as it was displayed.

"Bidoof; The Plump Mouse Pokemon. Normal-type. That doesn't sound very dangerous." She said to herself as she read over it. It wasn't until after she read the remainder that she became slightly concerned.

Idina had walked over and sniffed at Bidoof, only to be knocked back by a close range Tackle.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" She told the beaver. Idina wouldn't take that without retaliating though and returned the rodent's aggression with a Psyshock to it's face. The Normal-type hopped aside and dodged the attack, curling itself into a ball before charging forward with a Rollout.

"Idina! Flame Charge!" The girl would learn only once it was too late, the folly of her call. Idina wreathed herself in flames and rushed towards her rolling attacker, though when the two met, she was easily knocked aside, knocked out as Bidoof continued on it's way, leaving it's defeated assailant in the dust.

"Oh no! What happened?" Trish asked herself, running over to pick up her poor Fire-type.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 3:51 pm
"That looked like it hurt." Lauren mused aloud as she watched the tiny little fox get bowled over the equally small beaver...thing.

"Twig!" Shouted Dave as he waddled up in front of Lauren, staring down the Bidoof. "Turtwig twig!" The Pokemon shouted once more before it began to charge towards the Bidoof, preparing to Tackle it.

"No!" The girl shouted as she quickly snatched up her Pokemon, preventing it from executing its move. What was that all about?  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:12 pm
"Feeeeen." Idina groaned as Trishella pet her, attempting to coax her into consciousness once more.

"Ya. We should hurry to the next town. She doesn't look good after that...." The girl said, though when the Bidoof turned back after her, she was forced to act again. "Pug! Sand Attack!" She cried as she jumped back, throwing out the ball containing her Eevee. The Normal-type appeared and quickly gathered local dust particles together, firing the mote at Bidoof as fast and as accurately as possible. The beaver-thing was moving too fast to hit directly but he was able to hit the ground just ahead of it causing it to skid on the loose earth deposited by the attack, fly off course in the ensuing dust cloud and crash into a tree, knocking itself out from the force of its own attack.

"That was a lucky move..." Trish said as she scratched Pug's head. "Thanks, sweetie. Let's go!" She urged recalling both of her Pokemon to their Pokeballs for safety.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:58 am
"That was uh...exciting...I guess." Lauren laughed nervously as she slowly set Dave down on the ground, looking around cautiously as she did.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:56 pm
"It was lucky." Trish repeated as she began to move once again. "My Fennekin is the strongest Pokemon I've got right now. I have a few others but....I don't use them as much as I should." She admitted with a downtrodden sigh.

"Dededede!" Dee chattered from within her shirt, poking his head out of her blouse and looking around, spotting Lauren and giving her a curious look. "Denne?" He asked, crawling fully out of his mistress's shirt and crawling up onto her shoulder.

"You don't count." She assured the rodent, petting his head with her thumb and rubbing his chin with her index finger at the same time. By this time, the two would be very close to Jubilife City. Lauren might be able to see the skyline not far off.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:33 pm
Lauren seemed to be lost in thought for no so Trish took her hand and began to lead her towards the town for a short distance, just so she didn't get separated from her or lost for real while lost in her thoughts. With the other female now safely within the city limits, Trishella began to slowly make her way towards the Pokemon Center, watching the cityscape for the bright red sign that would tell her she had found it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:44 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Lauren seemed to be lost in thought for no so Trish took her hand and began to lead her towards the town for a short distance, just so she didn't get separated from her or lost for real while lost in her thoughts. With the other female now safely within the city limits, Trishella began to slowly make her way towards the Pokemon Center, watching the cityscape for the bright red sign that would tell her she had found it.

"Oh! Wow! This place is big...er. Last time I was here was when I attended the Trainers' School...for a very short time." She sighed, still following behind Trish.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:10 am
"Is it?" Trish asked, looking around. "Looks tiny to me." This city might be big by Lauren's standards but to someone from Lumiose City, it was little more than a tiny hamlet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:42 am
Requiem of Whyspers
"Is it?" Trish asked, looking around. "Looks tiny to me." This city might be big by Lauren's standards but to someone from Lumiose City, it was little more than a tiny hamlet.

"To me it is...I guess." She shrugged. "So now that we're here...now what? This where we part ways or something?" The girl asked, her lack of confidence showing as her eyes darted all over the place but never mad contact with Trish's.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash