Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:26 pm
Mano vs Gahiji: Mano Wins!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:47 pm
Growth Solo: At Long Last

(( After many, many years Mano has returned home to his family home in Matori. The house that once belonged to his parents lay empty and after a bit of time contemplating he's decided that he wants to take over the house, fix it up, and raise a family within it's walls himself. All that is left is to see if Kyrian wants to share that dream and future with him. ))

Mano was currently on his own, not something that he was a fan of, sitting on a dock that over looked the grand ocean that lay before him. It was a beautiful view, one that was really familiar to him, nostalgic, and wonderful... but at the same time it was rather lonely as well. It wasn't just that he wasn't with Kyrian at the moment, or any of the others he'd made friendly with in the past, but it was more then that. If he were to turn around he would see an old house, one that stood empty save for a few families of alol that had taken over the place. It was a place that he knew well, which made it so that he really didn't want to turn around to look at it quite yet.

How long had it been since he'd last been here? A long, long time he supposed. He'd been a young prentice then, barely a teenager, when the Obans had nabbed him. He'd been foolish then, had been in such a rush to try to find the twins that he hadn't listened to his parents, he hadn't hid himself away like he was supposed to. He was taken because he'd been a foolish child that thought he was fast enough, sneaky enough, that he could get to where the twins were supposed to be. He thought that being the older of the children that it was up to him to protect them... but he hadn't been able to do that. Instead he got himself carted off to Oba where he was sold to those that meant to turn him into something that he was glad he never became. Sure, some of his training stuck, mostly the social stuff that caused him to flirt with everyone, giving out compliments, and otherwise trying to make friendly with anyone with a pulse.

That was part of his old training at work. Not that he didn't enjoy ever second of it but it was original something taught to him so he could get close to potential targets easier. He was glad that he hadn't ever had to put the rest of his training into practice or else he didn't think that he would be worthy to be near his brothers or pure people like Kyrian. He was glad that he was what he was, glad that he was a lover first, fishermen second, and warrior a dead last because fighting wasn't something that he was really interested in. Sure, the occasional tussle was fun, especially when it ended in a good time, but other then that he didn't really care for fighting. He'd rather make friends and make friendly with those around him. The fact that he hadn't been forced to become an assassin and could instead just be a fisherman was a blessing from all of the Gods and Goddesses above... though he felt among all of them it was On'as that most loved him.

Sighing a little Mano pushed himself up to his feet, starring over the water for a moment more, before he turned around the face the house that was there behind him. It was a small, simple house, one that barely had enough room for them all when they were little. He'd shared his room with the twins, and while he pouted about it a bit when eh was little he really didn't mind that much. They were cute and they needed him, they always wanted his attention, wanted him to play with them, they were wonderful! Even now that they were all grown up they were wonderful. He would spend more time with them once he'd dealt with what he had found out, what he'd learned, and what had brought him here.

He started forward toward the house, looking in the open windows, at the various rooms, taking in what was familiar, and what wasn't. There was so much dust in there, it said that the place hadn't been inhabited for some time. That was something else that he knew full well though. After all the one that had shown him this place had also... had also... shown him where his parents were buried. They hadn't died right away, not after Mano was taken, not after the twins were taken, they had at least tried to find them. Their parents loved them and had done all that they could to find them... but old age had caught up with them along with various other things. Likely heartbreak if you asked Mano but that was just him, that was just something that he would be susceptible himself.

If he didn't have Kyrian in the beginning of his travels, as well as at the end, he wondered where he might have ended up. If he'd been lonely, if his heart remain empty, would he have ended up back with his master instead of wandering the world until he returned to the very point where he'd started?

Looking upon the house before him he felt a strong desire to try to fix the place up. It was a mess, covered in dust, it was empty and lonely, it was where his family should have grown up happily and might have been able to do if things hadn't been against them in the past. Things were good now though, happy, peaceful, and he was where he wanted to be. This was where he wanted to be. Not just himself though, he wanted to bring Kyrian here, wanted to bring the twins to visit, and he wanted... wanted little ones of his own. He could raise them here, in his families old house, teach them to swim, teach them to fish, make sure that they had a childhood that he and his brothers weren't allowed to have because it wasn't a time for such things. The idea of being able to stay here, fix the place up, and raise a child or two with Kyrian. It was something that made his heart feel really light and made him want to run back to Kyrian to lead him back here, to see what he thought of the plan, he wanted to share this place with him just as he'd been sharing all of Matori with him to this point.

Would he want to settle down here? Would he want to raise a child with Mano? There was a lot that he should ask his beautiful Honey, but that meant going back to him first. Something that he would do here soon. First though he needed to talk with those in charge of the village, he needed to see about taking over his parents house, and then he would go and fetch his Honey. With that plan in mind he moved to do just that, eager to get things squared away so that he could bring Kyrian here.

(( Word Count: 1146 ))

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:40 pm
Rugged Good Looks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:35 am
Baby Nibbles

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:23 pm
Mano vs Dexurn: Mano Loses!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:02 pm
Mano vs Jolanta: Mano Wins!

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:53 am
Up and At Em!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:52 am
Destiny Awaits!

Mano had a task that he wanted to accomplish today, one that he felt would be rather easy since it was a task he was good at. He was currently running around town trying to approach any and all members of the Wind Tribe that he could find, looking for a mother for the children that he and Kyrian were planning to raise one day. He'd considered the woman that had healed his lover but decided that it felt a bit weird. One couldn't go to a person that healed a person and then ask them if they could also carry a child for you as well. In his mind it seemed to be plain... odd, even for Mano.

Instead he was just going around approaching any pretty blond that he could find to ask them if they wanted to have his babies. Needless to say that didn't really seem to go over well with some of them. He got himself smacked by one of them, though he couldn't say that it wasn't something he enjoyed. Hands on women weren't so bad and in fact it had him grinning as he went from one of the woman to another. There were only a handful of the beauties in the area that were from Sauti but he meant to find every single one of them, knowing full well that it was important that he did. He wanted to find a Wind Tribe woman to be the mother of his children because that way it meant that their baby would look exactly like if he and Kyrian had a child together.

From where he was standing, not long after getting told off by a warrior woman, he could see a couple others that he hadn't met yet. Spotting a rather cute one with short cropped, fluffy hair, something that had him grinning before he trotted forward, "Hello my beautiful Flower! How would you like to be the mother of my children?" He asked in a friendly manner as he caught hold of her wrist, pulling her close, giving a bright smile.

The Wind Tribe member starred up at Mano, eyes going wide, before giving a little bit of a hiss, "Excuse me? Look, I know that I am on the pretty side but that doesn't make me a woman, nor does it mean I am easy and about to just jump into bed with you, Sir." The word sir was hissed out between teeth, showing that the young man was just unamused by Mano's proposition on various levels. He lifted his hands, pressing them to Mano's chest, before pushing him backwards.

"I can tell you right here and now that nobody is going to get taken in by a line that like!" He said, shaking a fist at Mano in a vaguely threatening manner, "I swear just because you're good looking doesn't mean you can just go around propositioning ever woman you come across, you pervert. I swear I never..."

His tirade was cut off as a woman rested her hands on the young man's shoulders, giving them a squeeze, before looking passed him to Mano, "I apologize for my brother here, he has a lot of experience with men flirting with him but not because they want him for him, they do it because he's cute and looks a bit like a girl. As such he's a bit of a brat to those that approach him with such intentions."

The sister gave a grin as she stepped around the younger male, standing just a step ahead of him, then lifted a hand to poke Mano in the nose, "I do have to ask since Thales here is my darling baby brother, what are you propositioning him for?"

Mano cocked his head to one side at the poke, giving a grin as he did so, and couldn't help but to give the sister a once over. She was quite a beautiful, wasn't she? Taller then her brother Thales by a few inches, had much longer hair that reached mid back, and she was curvy in all the right places. Not to mention those piercing eyes that seemed to be holding him in place for a moment. Only once he was able to shake off the feeling of being held in place did he finally say, "Oh! Well, I just asked him if he wanted to have my babies. Since he can't though I'm fine with you doing it instead, pretty Sun Beam." An comment to the sister that had Thales hissing between his teeth.

"Do you see? The guy is an obvious pervert!" Thales spat out, pointing at Mano, teeth gritted. The young man took a half step forward, lifting up a fist, looking as though he meant to punch Mano for the comment but stopped when his sister set to laughing.

"Oh geez, you really are a weird one, aren't you, Sugar? So any reason in particular? Or do you ask all the girls you meet to have your babies?" She asked, crossing her arms under her ample chest, eyebrow lifted, looking quite amused by the antics of the odd Matorian. Giving a smile she said, "You give me a good answer and I will give you our names, deal?"

Giving a rapid nod of his head he looked between the pair and said, "It's not like I am lying or anything, I actually am looking for someone to have my babies but they have to be from the Wind Tribe. My lover and I want to have babies that look just like us but... well, we can't really have them ourselves for a pretty simple reason." Something that made him chuckle a bit before he added, "Not for lack of trying though, he's always up for that." Best that they weren't confused into thinking that his lover was someone unable to conceive due to health issues instead of it being a gender thing.

Mano's words had Thales going a bit wide eyed, cheeks going red, before he said, "Y-You don't have t-to be so detailed! Stupid Matorian!" He moved to duck behind his sister, his cheeks burning brightly, "We need to go, Kris! This guys is an idiot."

The woman looked over her shoulder at her brother, then back to the Matorian once more, giving him a smile, before she said, "Relax, little brother. Now that he knows that you're not a woman from Sauti I'm sure that he's not going to ask you to have his babies anymore." She said, giving Mano a once over before she finally said, "Alright, deals a deal then. My name is Kris and my younger brother's name is Thales, so what's your name, Sugar?"

"Kris and Thales." He murmured, then gave a smile, "It's very nice to meet you both, even if the little Flower there isn't a very big fan of mine. As for my name it's Mano!" He stepped in closer to Kris, reaching out to take her hands in his, lifting them up so that he could give each of them a kiss, "So, now that we are friends... you wanna have my babies, Sun Beam?" A question that had her giggling, unable to help it because he was so adamant and her brother was just so very displeased. How could she be upset with their antics?

Stepping closer she lifted up on her toes so she could press a kiss to Mano's forehead and said, "No promises but I would at least like to meet your lover if you would allow it?" Looking over at her brother she said, "Do you want to tag along or are you going to return to the inn that we are staying in?" She wanted to meet with the one that Mano had mentioned, curious about him, as well as curious about the entire situation. She could understand to a degree why he was seeking a mother for his children, it was because of his lover being a man, but why a person from Sauti in particular?

Thales looked between the two before lunging forward, shoving his way between the two, and glared at Mano, "I don't like this idea, Kris. This guy is a weirdo and you shouldn't just go wandering off with him like this! We should just leave and let some other poor soul get roped into his weird plans, not you." Lifting a hand he waved it at Mano in hopes of warding him off and away from his sister, not really caring for him in the least bit.

Reaching out Mano caught hold of Thales's hands, lifting them up to press a kiss to each of them, before he looked at the young man with half lidded eyes and said, "You don't have to be jealous, little Flower, you can be my lover too if that is what you're worried about?" A comment that had Thales going wide eyed and red faced, seemingly unable to find his voice due to an overload of emotions over the proposition.

It was something that had Kris laughing, "Oh my, I have to say I am most impressed, Sugar. That you were able to silence my dear Thales like that. I can't say that there are many people who are capable of such a feat." Lifting a hand she patted Thales on the head before looking passed him toward Mano, "So, about that lover of yours, the one that you're wanting to have children with. I think that we should go and meet with him, Sugar. Preferably before you cause Thales to over heat and faint dead away."

"Don't worry, I'd carry the little Flower if the need for it arose." He said in a reassuring manner, giving Thales's hands a gentle squeeze before he let them go. Instantly he pulled his hands back, clutching them to his chest, cheeks burning. Mano gave a smile before turning his head back to Kris, "Let's get going, I'm sure that he will want to meet with you even if there is only the tiniest of chances that you will go indulge us in such a request."

With a bright smile on his face he turned on his heel and started back toward home, a smile on his face. He was looking more then a little happy over the way that things were going and while he wanted nothing more then to run to get back to Kyrian sooner then later. The only thing that kept him from doing so was his worry that Thales would see it as a chance to retreat if Mano got too far ahead of the two of them. Turning around he smiled at the pair, walking backwards for a time, and said, "Don't worry! My Honey is going to love the two of you even if it turns out that you end up just being friends and nothing more. I don't want you you to feel any sort of pressure in any way, alright?"

"Of course, Sugar. I can assure you that there is no way that you could pressure me into anything that I am uninterested in, not without painful repercussions." She said, giving him a devious grin, something that actually made Mano chuckle a bit before giving her a thumbs up.

"Glad to see that we are on the same page, Sun Beam." With that he turned forward again, continuing to lead the way toward where Kyrian awaited them.

(( Word Count: 1891 ))

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:40 am
A Meeting of Minds

◈ Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash