Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
There Is A Secret Inside Massage Classrooom (private)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Codin ━━ Lucifer
T H E xxxxLUCIFER'S REBEL SON
age ━━ Eighteen - Twenty-seven by appearance
subject ━━ Massage
his voice

butterfingercrunch

Codin hadn't answered Kuro merely took him into the massage classroom He led him inside then locked the door. Taking him into the supply closet and moved things. Then pressed a few runes. The code changed in his head and thus on the wall. The door ground open and he led Kuro, hand in hand, into the passageway which would close behind them. Leading him towards their destination. "I apologize my singing brought you trouble Kuro."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:48 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Kuro smiles slightly. "You shouldn't apologize. Your voice is beautiful." He says, following Codin into the passageway. He looks around curiously. "This is very interesting. Does anyone else know of this?" He asks.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Codin ━━ Lucifer
subject ━━ Massage
his voice

butterfingercrunch

Codin looked at him. "Thank you. I still feel I should as it was not your fault then a ruffian of a student tried to beat you up." He said. The passageway shut behind them. "Not that I'm aware of. I built it in and adapted it and its code changes with my thoughts." He stated simply. He smiled a bit and they walked through a curtain into a beautiful hibachi restuaruant. "Here we are Kuro." He pulled out a chair for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:48 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Kuro shakes his head and smiles. This man was much easier to be around than certain... others. He looks at Codin with interest when he says that he had built and encoded the passage. "And you let me in? He asks. "I'm honored." He says, sitting down in the seat Codin offers him. "This place is beautiful."  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Codin ━━ Lucifer
subject ━━ Massage
his voice

butterfingercrunch

Codin pushed him in lightly. "Indeed. I invited you to lunch as both a date and to make it up to you." He said with a genuine tone. "Why? You are the one who honored me with your presence." He stated. He sat down next to him and looked at him. "Dinner is on me...don't worry about the price." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:49 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Kuro smiles at him. "And yet this wouldn't happen without you." He replies. "Hm... if I don't have to worry about the price, then what would you recommend?"  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:57 am
User Image
User Image

Codin ━━ Lucifer
subject ━━ Massage
his voice

butterfingercrunch

ooc: pffffft I swear I am about to just have people send me pms if its been a few days XD

Codin looked at him. Rubbing the back of his head. "You honor me Kuro." He said softly. Chuckling a bit. He began to sip a drink. "Are you able to handle any alcohol? The grape saki wine berry cherry blend is light and gentle to more delicate people or beings like angels or females or extremely attractive males." he said. Making sure to lay slight subtle emphasis on the last grouping while flowing smoothly with his commentary. "I would recommend the sirloin steak and shrimp with rice, carrots and mixed veggies. Also try the miso soup and the ginger dressing."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:31 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Kuro laughs a little when asked if he can handle any alcohol. "Yes, I can drink. Just not much. A sip or two ought to be fine." He smiles as he hears Codin compliment him. "I'm sure any selection you make would be perfect. And it seems to compliment handsome men just as well." He listens to Codin's recommendations attentively. "That sounds fantastic." He says. "And do they serve tea here as well?" A small apologetic smile. "Saki is delightful, but tea is better for someone like me."  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:06 am
User Image
User Image

Codin ━━ Lucifer
subject ━━ Massage
his voice

butterfingercrunch

ooc: pffffft I swear I am about to just have people send me pms if its been a few days XD

Codin listened to him. "Then we shall split a glass. The taste just isn't something you should pass up. A sip is all you'd need." He said softly. He looked at him with a chuckle. "Well thank you. Never has a compliment from another felt so enjoyable." He said with a warm smile. He was enjoying his time. He listened to him and ordered two of the recommended dinners. "Yes." He ordered the tea and one glass of the saki. He then sat beside Kuro. He was hoping the male was enjoying his time. They soon brought out their miso soups and ginger salads.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:37 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Kuro nods. "That sounds perfect." He says. "You're going to make me blush with all the compliments." A small laugh here as the miso soup and ginger salad is brought in. He waits for Codin to start eating first before trying it himself. It tasted wonderful, though he does not eat a lot.

"This tastes amazing." He says to Codin. He loved this place, and the man was so nice, he couldn't not enjoy himself, and he did want to enjoy himself. He was having a great time. "And you're very considerate."  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Codin ━━ Lucifer
subject ━━ Massage
his voice

butterfingercrunch

Codin took the grape sake and held it lightly. "Am I? I was stating facts. I believe every word I've said." He stated. Offering the glass to him. He ate his salad and sippedo n the soup. He looked at him. Noticing he didn't seem to eat much but didn't comment. The show was starting now as the man cooked in front of them. He looked at him. Smiling a bit. "I'm glad. You will have delicious leftovers for a few days." He said with a smile. He ate too. "Am I? That is the first I've heard of such a thing." He said playfully and chuckled a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:08 am
TimeKeys

User Image
Kuro takes the glass and smiles at Codin, shaking his head slightly at the words he spoke. The man was flirting, there was little, if any, doubt now. And surprisingly, he didn't mind in the slightest. "I may need someone to help me finish them." He replies. "And I don't think it's the first at all. There's no way someone like you could've never been told that before." His tone matches that of Codin's, and he smiles.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:19 am
User Image
User Image

Codin ━━ Lucifer
subject ━━ Massage
his voice

butterfingercrunch

Codin wasn't intentionally flirting. He quite honestly meant what he said. He looked at him with a smile. He genuinely thought and felt the nice things he said. He continued eating. "I am sure you'll find someone or have people you can share with." He said thoughtfully. Not wishing to say something that would be uncomfortable for Kuro. He smiled and at more food. He pondered it. "At least that I can remember. I have heard many things but considerate isn't one of them." he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:16 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Kuro shrugs. "If I can't find anyone, then I'll share it with Lucian." He says, the name making his lips curl up in a small smile. He hopes that the man wasn't harassing anyone or going overboard with one of his designs again. He listens to Codin as he says no one that he could remember had ever called him considerate, and he looks at the man thoughtfully. "Then what have you heard?" He asks, curious.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Classrooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces