• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Natsu, Wendy, Scorpio, and Lucy notice Yami has creating a cloud, then suddenly Giant Mr. Mew appear in Fire Resistance caught Nats in time. Wendy and Scorpio stop their magic and watch everything, "It's Hikari-san's stuff cat," said Wendy as Mr. Mew shrunk back to original toy. Natsu landed on the ground, then suddenly those four heard a scream as they turn around to see Yami held Hikari, which the dangerous thing is, the pistol is on her temple. They heard his question, they couldn't say anything, "What the h*ll are you thinking!? Hikari is your childhood friend and you held her like a hostage!" he shouts at him in anger, while Hikari begin to whimpered in panic. Lucy and Wendy begin to hesitate, knowing how bad this is, they can't lose Hikari like that. Scorpio glance at his owner, then stood up, "Lucy, any idea to free your friend?" he ask her, but Lucy couldn't find think, if only there is a water to summon Aquarius.
Hikari glance at the pistol, still in panic about held in hostage. She heard Natsu, she remember Yami told her that he will protect her, which she hung her head low, begin to cry as her tears started to show that Yami couldn't remember everything, "Yami-kun... th-this cant be... my best friend lost all of his memories... f-f-from his childhood, and... his return from Realm of Light." she said very quietly as she sob, refuse to let her childhood friend see her face. Marvis seems to know the way to regain Yami's memories, it's a bond between love and friendship with Hikari, then she back away to the shadow.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image

User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

Yami-kun noticed his arm was feeling a soft touch on his sleeve, making him look down as he noticed the small dark dots on his sleeve. He wasn't sure what it was from as more appeared, feeling a moist feeling against his skin. He didn't understand as he heard what the male said, growling softly as the stares appeared in his vision. As he kept his pistol near her temple, he looked at the woman in his arms, his eyes beginning to blur out to show a woman with short haired woman which only made him worry about his mind.
As he pushed the long haired woman away from him, he pointed the pistol at her with both hands, the keyblade floating close to his body as he began so speak softly, his body twitching,"you have her eyes..."
Before he waited for a reply, he turned around before running down the streets, heading into a alley way before disappearing within the thick darkness. He wanted to know more but he didn't know if they would tell the truth or just lie to him. He had to learn more from them not knowing he was around. Only then he would truly know what had happened in his past.

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

They are waiting and waiting, but suddenly Hikari felt a push as she nearly fell forward, until Scorpio caught her on time. Lucy give her friend a thumbs up with a smile, "Nice catch Scorpio," she said very proud tone, before Scorpio thank her, they heard Yami as Dragon Slayers, Lucy, and Scorpio start defending Hikari. Natsu and Wendy heard him said about Hikari's eyes, which she has violet eyes, but it's her magic to change her iris. After watching him go, Natsu is about to after him, but Hikari got out of Scorpio's grip, then grab the Salamander's wrist, "No Natsu-kun, let him go please, I think he needs to have time alone." she plead him as her eyes threatening with her tears, Natsu stopped and look at the princess, he begin to relax and understand as he look at where Yami gone to. Scorpio look at Lucy for a moment in worry, "You alright Lucy?" "I'm alright, and thank you Scorpio. You may go back to Celestial World," she replied and let him return to Celestial World, then Scorpio grin, "Alright! And before I go, I have a vacation date with Aquarius for one week, so please don't call us. See you next week Lucy," he replied and told her about his schedule for him and his girlfriend are out, then he disappear back to Celestial World. Lucy understand and wrote down her contact schedule for both Aquarius and Scorpio for whole week for not contacting them. Wendy and Natsu begin to worry about this, Natsu look at Hikari in fierce look, "Hikari, I think your life is in danger. Yami said something eyes, and-whoa!" he told her until he notice her violet hair begin to change into white as he surprise. Wendy and Lucy saw the same thing, then Hikari pick her tip of her hair, then her violet eyes turned blue. She smiles softly, "I use my magic to change my hair and eyes, I guess, I better keep myself in high alert. Please take my sister and Lenora-chan back to Fairy Tail, then we can discuss this. I will be back home soon, okay," she told her friends as she walk by and pick up her stuff cat, then running to find the bandits hideout. Lucy, Wendy and Natsu wach her go, then Natsu pick up Serenity and Lenora by his both arms. Those three head back to train station and head back to Magnolia, only few minutes until Natsu's sickness kicks in.
Meanwhile Hikari quickly take out the bandits, then got the reward, and head to alley to use her radiant angel form then use her magic to take her back to Magnolia.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image

(¯`v´¯)
☆═ Serenity Destiny ═☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"A smile can get you anywhere"

Serenity got off of the train and walked out of the station."First of all...we should talk to the client about the missing family members."said Serenity.
"Oh right! To see where the missing people were last seen right?"asked Lenora.
"Correct...I hope who ever went missing are alright."said Serenity as she started to walk towards the house of her client.
"I hope their alright too...and I hope they aren't kids either."said Lenora.
Upon arriving to her clients' home,Serenity knocked on the door.A man and woman then opened the door and had sullen looks dawning on their faces.Serenity and Lenora introduced themselves as the wizards there to help them.The couple then began to explain that their two children went missing.
Oh geez...I was hoping it wouldn't be children...I'm going to have to be very careful when I fight.thought Serenity as she could tell Lenora was thinking the same thing.

"anytime"

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:27 pm
the wife looked incredibly depressed "they were playing around the edge of the forest, but then some kind of large ape took my babies ... they've been missing since yesterday" she said as tears began to swell up "we heard about your guild and knew Fairy Tail could help, im just glad you came so soon ... please get our children back" the father said

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image

(¯`v´¯)
☆═ Serenity Destiny ═☆

"A smile can get you anywhere"

Serenity felt so bad for the couple.Oh...this poor couple! I have to find their children!thought a determined Serenity.She then stood up and gave the couple a soft smile to help keep their hopes up."Don't worry...Lenora and I will find and bring your children home safe and sound!"said Serenity with a gentle tone."I won't let you down! They'll be home with no scratch on them!I promise!"
Lenora nodded."That's right!We will save them with all we've got!"she said.
"We vowed to help anybody and everybody!That's why we are in Fairy Tail!"they said.
After leaving the couple and going to where the children were playing and went missing,Serenity and Lenora came across a cave and saw the two children were hiding in the corner as a Vulcan was in front of them.
"Ew...gross...that thing is weird!"said Lenora quietly.Serenity nodded."Yeah...but either way...we have to beat it and take those children home...so let's go!"she said as she ran in in.
Minutes later Serenity and Lenora had defeated the Vulcan and took the children home,after being given the reward the two left to go back home.

"anytime"

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
Fiore Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash