Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:20 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Cynthia watched Allistair's eyes for a long moment then gave him a simple nod and a small smile, "Very well... What I want is to give the other Barons something else to think about. I want them distracted from what Lady Zosne and I are doing. I also want one or two of them to make mistakes in Council meetings badly enough to warrant Gypsy needing to kill them. I want you to have Dev sitting at your feet on a leash like the pet he prefers to be. I know he's a dangerous pet and I want them to find that out the painful way. I also want them to see you as dangerous, Allistair... I want them to know exactly where your loyalties are and how ruthless you're willing to be to demonstrate that loyalty. I want mind games and chess moves..." she explained to him as bluntly as she could.

Dev just grinned with every word, eating his meal as they both spoke, "My HellCat has already tried to make an appearance. Should prove to set a bit of chaos in the Council chamber when that one comes out to play..." he teased a bit. He didn't mention the Primal yet and hoped that Allistair would understand that and why he was doing that.

Cynthia gave a simple nod, simply accepting the information as well as the possibility, "The Baron of the HellCat Clan won't like you having one, but it will keep him on his toes. The Black Skulls will certainly make a try to take you, Dev. They like their bloodsport games too much to resist. I'll let Allistair deal with them as he wishes when they make the try. As far as the other demons are concerned, Dev is your pet to do with as you wish, even during Council meetings," she added that bit in and knew that they'd both appreciate it.

She took a sip of her wine as she sat back and considered Alliatair for another moment, "Merrick will be ready for the Trials in two weeks, three at the most. Brianna will have them both at full growth by the day after tomorrow. Gypsy will be seeing to their training at the Fort. Lady Zosne will be her primary bodyguard. Al'gaan will be Merrick's. At the end of the Trials, Merrick will sit on the throne at King," she told them both, making Dev frown over the twins accelerated growth. But it also told them why she wanted chaos among the Barons...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:31 am
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair couldn't help but grin as Cynthia described what she needed from him. Each and every word she said just had him excited for what he would get to do. He quite enjoyed getting to cause some chaos, and the idea of being tasked with doing so by the Queen herself made it even better. He truly loved the demon realm and wanted it to thrive, and the current royal family remaining strong and in charge was the best way for that to happen.

He finished off his wine and sat the glass down as Dev spoke about his HellCat and Cynthia detailed how a few of the other Barons wouldn't like that. "If I'm free to deal with them as I wish, then I think that it'll be good to put on a bit of a show," he noted. "I left because of my hunger, and I'm sure that the other Barons will know that. But I'm sure that a display of what I am and what I can do will be a very effective way to keep their eyes on me once they make their attempts to take Dev."

He sat back and frowned a bit as Cynthia told them about Merrick and Brianna's accelerated growth. "It sounds like my task is even more important than I had realized. I assure you that I'll do everything within my abilities to keep their attention off of you so that they won't be able to interfere or do anything to harm your children."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:25 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Cynthia gave a nod at What he said, "Do as you wish when they make a play. They don't know as much as you think they do. Lareth deliberately downplayed everything that happened before. He made it sound as if all of it was done on purpose. He also made it seem as if you were doing something for him outside of the realm. You can use that to your advantage to say as much or as little as you like," she told him simply.

She revealed that he had more of an advantage than he thought he did. Lareth had played the long game with Allistair and it was to their advantage to let that game play properly.

Then again, Lareth had dearly loved playing games with the Barons...

She gestured to the two trunks sitting against the wall beside Allistair, "Those are for you. One holds the outfitting for your position as Baron, for the Barrows Estate, and the proper robes for the leader of the Soul Eater Clan. In that trunk you will also find the deeds for your new properties and the back-dated certificates for your position," she started then gave him a more cunning smile.

"The second trunk carries something much more special," a touch of her power and the trunk opened on it's own to reveal a set of armor made out of pure shadow mixed with blood that called to Allistairs blood, "That is the battle armor of the very first Soul Eater, created with his power and mixed with his blood. Only a member of his direct bloodline can wear it. Once you touch it, it will become a part of you. It can manifest at will or recede into the shadows to wait. But it will protect you as no other armor," she explained to him as she leaned back in her chair to see what he would do.

Unfortunately, none of them got to really react to the trunks beyond looking at them...

Overhead, a ring of fire and brimstone formed.

Dev simply reacted, shifting into his red tiger and moving to stand in front of Allistair, managing to move the man back against the wall in the process. It was a protected location but Allistair could still act as needed. He just had to deal with an overprotective tiger first...

Cynthia moved back as well with her eyes narrowed. But she didn't look worried. Only so many people could portal into these rooms, after all...

Then a large golden body dropped from the ceiling to crash onto the table, crushing it in the process. His skin was pure gold and revealed that he was in full demonic form. As did the horns and wings...

"ASH!" Cynthia called out as she moved to his head to brush his hair out of his face.

Ash blinked up at her, his dark eyes showing a growing ring of crimson forming. He panted for air a bit but managed to say something in a harsh rasp, "Oath," was all he got out before he closed his eyes and gave a pained groan as he tried to curl up on himself in pain.

Cynthia swore softly then looked up at Allistair and Dev, "Your first action as Baron. You get to be Witness. Stay with him but don't touch him," she told them simply then moved to get the twins and the other items they'd need for the oldest Oath of all Demons...

The Oath of Blood Fealty

Ash literally had to swear his oath and share blood with his monarch, as well as a witness, in order to stay alive. He was the only one alive who still held such an oath with the monarchy. But if Ash didn't renew his oath, he would die.

The incubus painfully pushed himself up onto his knees, his wings settling at his back and revealing that he was wearing nothing but a loincloth in this form. He was also the living embodiment of desire in this form.

Cynthia came back into the room in mere moments with the twins.

Merrick looked just like his father, only younger. Brianna was a more beautiful version of her mother.

Brianna moved to Ash but didn't touch him. Cynthia carried a rather gruesome item: the skull of the first Demon King, carved slightly so that it could act like a large cup.

She passed a dagger to Allistair and held out the skull, "You must add your blood first and basically agree that you bear witness to the oath being sworn is willing and not coerced. Brianna will heal all wounds when it's all finished but everyone cut must bleed until the oath is finished," she explained to him. She gestured that cutting his hand would be enough.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff