Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
Decayed Ruins (Left Side) (Sight)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:50 pm
The stage is a large, decrepit old castle entranceway that glows with an unearthly red light. The source of the red light is a floating red orb at the other end of the entranceway, and it seemed to be the target of the exercise; however, between the entrance and the red orb were invisible barriers impervious to any manner of attack, forming a maze. The air was stagnant, and even with the movement of the Shinobi, the air flow would not give away the location of anything. In addition, all Maruton Ninjutsu, Bloodline techniques, and Fuuinjutsu have been sealed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:41 pm
Howaido entered and stopped close to the door, he walked cautiously towards the red orb before pressing against the barrier. He did a spin kick and then frowned; he nodded to Gamakichi and Gamatatsu. "Yep, Howaido, it looks right." He sighed and turned to look at San,"We are okay for now, but its definitely a barrier maze. We will have to pick our way through it."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

Once San was was in the room, and heard Howadio kick the barrier, he gave a slight frown as he spoke, making his way next to his partner and touching the barrier to feel how it felt.

"Well.....any ideas? just wanna brave it out?"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:56 pm
There was an easy way to figure out the maze, without having to manually touch all of the walls & mark them. Would the duo figure it out? A crackling sound of Fubuki Ice on Hyouton resounded from behind the door, & a terrible laughter echoed through the flimsy wood separating the two rooms. Ganchou had managed to add more ice to an icy room, which seemed to be one of the only things currently holding back the I.B.D. from entering either this room or the second one.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image

San quickly as he tried to figure a way through the maze. The Fact the IBD was laughing made him all the more worried, and knew they would need to get to the red orb before this joker decided to come play. the answer should be obvious, but San had to take a moment to think. Light? refraction on the invisible barriers? Scent? Feeling? Thats it, was there maybe a path on the ground helping the two through, groves and such or........

....you dont make the walls invisible. San spoke to his friend as he began forming hand seals before inhaling a huge amount of air and expanding his lungs well beyond its usual limits.

"Howaido get ready to move through the maze! Im going to try something. the walls wont be invisible if they are coated with mud!!!!"

Shooting the mud out of his mouth at a rather high angle, to get the maximum distance and spread, San waited and watched to see if his simple plan had worked.

chakra 685

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:46 pm
"San, that might work!" Howaido bent his head down and bit his lip. "But, if the walls reach too high you wont be able to shoot over them. I think I have a back up plan though..." He nodded slowly and pulled out his tanto, it was small but not too small for this to work. "I can use it like a tuning fork..." He struck his tanto hard against the ground and let it ping and ring continuously, his chakra coated blade sustaining a middle C pitch, enough to reverberate off the barriers to trained ears. "Where your jutsu fails we can use sound to get around the walls, we cant use Suzu no Oto in here, but this can work." He ran forwards all the same, San and Howaido worked quickly because their minds werent just linked by the bonds golem. They themselves held a bond of brothers, they thought the same, they worked the same way, and yet; they were entirely independent of each other at times too. Howaido moved quickly zigzagging in and out between the home made corridors, San could keep up. Gamakichi, Gamatatsu, make loud croaks so the echoes will lighten our path even more.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

San quickly followed howaido. The duo of tricks and skilsl would make traversing this much easier then what was to be expected.

"Howadio....good job..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:26 pm
As they navigated the group easily capped blind twists and turns, this maze was like a calm forest stroll. In a castle that is. As they neared the end Howaido could see it coming up, they had to get in there first. "What, did you think I just sat on my a** all that time I was away in other villages? You werent the only won learning new things and having fun at it, San." Gamakichi and Gamatatsu kept their eyes and ears open for anything off,"Howaido be careful about the orb up ahead, this cant be all too easy for us." Howaido nodded in response and then nodded to San, they both were likely thinking the exact same thing.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

San had to smirk and huckle with his good friend as the haulted through the maze. The duo made things look really easy, as individuals as well as a team. San stood for a moment and changed his attention to Howadio as he spoke.

"your toads are right, we do need to be careful. We are awesome...but no that awesome. We made this easy, we just need to watch out step here...."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:42 pm
"I agree, I have a plan though... You know the drill." They expected Howaido first then San, so he would give them that. He used the Hatake Bunshin to create a special Raiton Kage Bunshin, this clone led the way. "San, get in front of me, lets switch up the order so what ever happens to the clone we will be ready and the order will be disrupted too. In case they expected us already, in any case Ill have my clone grab the red orb." As they walked forwards his clone stood a little ways ahead and grabbed the orb from the door way.

[As much as I wanna continue I get the feeling we should wait for Aoe before you post again, in order to make sure he has no plans and so our plan can work.]

740-40=700  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

((point, which is why i just making a clone))

San formed a quick hand seal s as he formed his own raiton bunshin that walked in front of Howaido's clone. He would give the signal to move as soon as they where perfectly set.....

chakra 680

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:31 pm
The orb rotated about as Howaido's clone attempted to grab it, & blinked, returning an iris to its form. A few words streamed across its surface, indicating something not in the realm of their knowledge: Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin. Fading after being present, a memory replaced the iris, showing someone from Siniku's youth. It was a tall man, possibly of his father's age, with a red cape & a brilliant sword. The man was shielding Siniku from a bandit attack when a red viscous fluid traveled down his leg. "Sorry, kiddo. I can't help you any more than this," the gruff but gentle voice carried over from the front side of the tall man. As Siniku looked on, the man encased himself & the several bandits in ice, taking them all with him. Stunned beyond belief, Siniku cried out for the man.

After the memory ended, the words 'Fuuin Sealed' drifted across the orb. A click from behind the orb sounded, & a door swung open to the other room. Sweltering healing action flooded room, indicating that the last remaining challenge stood before them.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

San stood bewildered before what had just occured, then turned his attention to Howadio and spoke quickly while dissapating his clone.

"Um......through the door we go?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:39 pm
"Well, that was unexpected, looks like Siniku was connected to the Red Fox of the Sand after all, blood related." He nodded and dispelled his clone as he walked through,"Come on San, we dont wanna keep the others waiting if they have already gotten through."

[Go to a new thread or stay here?]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500